The Bridesmaid

By softaura

His finger traces my skin, his coffee brown eyes staring deep into mine as I feel chills run down my spine. "... More

t e a s e r
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Sixty
IMPORTANT
The Bride
1 million. thank u.
the true story!!

Chapter Fifty Nine

41.8K 2.2K 2.3K
By softaura

Mature content towards the end. Skip if you aren't comfortable!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Taehyung's been acting weird recently," I said as I bit into the burger.

"Weird how?" Nani asked, sipping onto her Cola.

"I don't know, he just seems a little out of it." I sighed, slumping further into my seat as I tried to think about it. "Sometimes he's distant but other times it's like he's the happiest person." I say and her expression goes dark.

"You don't think-" and she trailed off a little and I almost choke.

"No!" I shook my head, "he would never." I gasped but Nani didn't look too convinced. "He's not cheating!" I snapped and she raised her hands in surrender.

"Alright, fine." She placed her burger down.

"Anyway, I think I'll just speak to him tonight. He should be here now, so I'll get going." I rush in to give Nani a quick hug as I bid her goodbye.

I walk out of the diner, expecting to see Taehyung but another familiar brunette greets me. "I don't think that you and I got off on the right foot." Jimin said the moment he catches the look of agitation on my face.

"You think?" I chuckled a little as I walked towards him. "Where's Taehyung anyway?" I asked and he stutters a bit, getting flustered.

"He-he got stuck at work." He nodded to himself, trying to convince me but the look of uncertainty in his face irked me.

"Taehyung's at work? Really?" I questioned as I got in the car, narrowing my eyes at him and he nodded vigorously.

"No- Yes!" He yelled a little, catching me off guard and I flinch. "He got held back." He let out, a little fidgety and my brows naturally furrow.

"You're lying, aren't you?" I asked, tapping him for him to look at me but he doesn't budge.

"What?" His voice goes higher, "no I'm not." Jimin shook his head, not daring to meet my gaze.

"Where is he, Jimin?" I asked and he continued shaking his head as he began driving.

"He knows I'm bad with secrets." He murmured to himself bitterly, "yet he asked me to do this huge thing." He started ranting to himself and I wasn't sure if he knew I could hear him.

"You know I can hear you, right?" I cocked my head to the side and he threw me a quick glance.

"This is what I mean! I can't keep a secret!" He hits the steering wheel with a little frustration.

"So, just tell me!" I hit his arm lightly and he clicks out of annoyance.

"I can't!" He glued his eyes to the road as he continued driving. 

"Oh my God," I gasp. "He has been acting weird for the past week too." I massaged my head. "And he'd always brush it off." I start falling into a hole of doubt, Nani's words hitting me.

Jimin passes me a few glances silently, trying to understand what I meant by all of this.

"No, no it can't be." I breathed out, almost laughing at myself for even thinking it. "Taehyung's not cheating." I whisper to myself and Jimin gasped in disbelief.

"Of course he's not cheating!" Jimin yelled and my head snaps to his direction.

"We have to stop with the yelling," I looked at him with exasperation, realising that more than half of our conversations involved us yelling at one another.

"You're right," he sighed with a chuckle. "But Taehyung's not cheating, it wouldn't make sense since he wants to-" and then he coughed as he caught himself going too far.

"Wants to what?" My eyes drill into him as I notice his entire body twitch.

"I've already said too much, he's going to kill me."

"Tell me!" I poked him, trying my best to get him to spill.

"I thought you said no more yelling!" He tried speaking over me and I go silent, sinking into the seat.

"Wait, where are we going?" I looked out the window the moment he misses the turn to the apartment.

"Can't say that either." He shrugged a little, pressing his lips into a thin line and I groaned.

"Damn it, Jimin.'" I hissed, crossing my arms over my chest. "Wait, I know this place." I point out as we drove into a familiar woodsy area.

"Okay, get out." Jimin said out of nowhere as he stopped the car.

"What?" I let out as I looked at him with utter confusion.

"This is as far as I go," he simply said as he leaned back into his seat.

"But I have no idea what to do and it's dark out." I start getting a little panicky and Jimin leans in a little.

"Just follow the lights." He smirked, his hand reaching out behind me. The next instant, his hand opens the door and I was close to falling out.

"What? Jimin, no-" and he gently started shoving me out of the car and finally managed to do it. "Wait!" I tried getting back in but before I could, Jimin closes the door shut.

"No yelling," he sang teasingly as he shook his finger before me, driving off the next moment. Leaving me alone in the woods.

"What the hell?" I breathed out, looking around. "Follow the lights?" I tried recalling what Jimin said as I looked around me but there wasn't a single trace of light.

I whipped out my phone, wanting to call Taehyung but before I could, a loud click goes off followed by lights lighting up around me. I almost drop my phone due to being startled, as I looked at the lights that hung from the trees.

I finally remembered this place as I looked at the stretch of lights the led further down. I took in a deep breath, wondering what this was all about as I took a step forward, following the lights.

Different hues of white glimmered along the trees, hanging loosely on the branches and swaying subtly with the slight breeze of the wind. I catch myself smiling as I admired the beauty of nature. I continued walking forward, foliage crunching under my feet with each step I took and finally, I stop.

"Hi," Taehyung grinned, a sheepish smile spreading across his lips. He stuffed a hand in his pocket while the other fidgeted with the sleeve of his dress shirt a little nervously.

"Taehyung, what is this?" I breathed out in awe, staring at the little set up that was before me. I noticed a wooden table with a bench that wasn't there before, right in front of the lake. There was a candle that sat in the middle of the table.

Right next to it was a triangular tent, a somewhat big one, decorated with lights too and I couldn't help but gasp at how beautiful everything was.

"You wanted to know what this place really was, right?" He stepped forward towards me, a playful smirk on his lips.

I nodded as my eyes still wandered around, not being able to take everything in. "Did you do all of this?" I asked and he chuckled lightly in response.

"I may have had a little help, but yes." He chimed, standing right in front of me. He gently cups my cheeks, getting me to look at him and for some reason my heart starts picking up its pace. "I've been waiting for the right time to do this, but I realised there's probably never going to be the right time so," he breathed out as he looked around for a bit.

"It's beautiful." I lay my hand on his chest, leaning in to kiss him. "When did you do this?" And I was back to staring at the lights and he gently pulls onto my arm, wanting my attention to be on him.

"Areum," he's close to singing my name, his velvety voice embracing me.

"Mmhmm," I hummed as he held me by my waist, looking down at me.

He pulled me closer to him, his hands now travelling to my arm where he took my left hand into his. His free hand digs into the pocket of his pants and he pulled out a tiny brown box.

"Taehyung?" I looked at the box, my heart now pounding against my chest as I looked up at him, the warmest smile playing on his lips.

He kisses my forehead right before getting down on one knee before me.

"Taehyung," My voice almost disappearing. "No," I gasped in disbelief, a smile instantly smearing across my face.

He chuckled nervously, "that's not exactly what a person wants to hear when they're down on one knee." He looked to the ground, cheeks burning red as he held the ring in front of him.

"No, I'm sorry-um, continue." I squeak and he gently tugs onto my arm, pulling me closer.

"Areum," he calls out my name once more.

"Mmhmm," I place my palm over my mouth, tears pooling around my eyelids as they threatened to drip with a blink.

He gets flustered by my reaction, looking down to the ground one more time to regain his confidence. "I love you and-" he took in a deep breath.

"And I want you to know that the past two years of knowing you have been the best years of my life. Even though we strayed away for a bit, we managed to find our way back to each other." He chokes up a little, tears welling up in his own eyes and he bit his lips as his gaze remained on me.

"I also want you to know," he laughed, a tear making its way down his cheek and I quickly wipe it away. "That you mean the entire world to me. The more I got to know you the more I realised how incomplete my life was without you. I never understood how I functioned before I met you. I think of you with everything I do now, you've become my oxygen, my everything." He pauses for a second, giving me a subtle smile.

I bounced on my feet, the excitement practically bubbling through me.

"I want to spend the rest of my days giving you all of my love, to make you the happiest woman." He gave a quick peck to my fingertips the moment he notices a tear roll down my cheek.

"So, Lee Areum. Will you marry me?" He asked and a breath escapes my lips, still trying to process everything. "I know there's still a lot going on so I understand-"

"Yes!" I almost cry out, swinging my arms around him as I cut him off. He stumbled back a little, falling on his butt as he crossed his legs, allowing me to wrap myself around him.

"Yes, yes, yes." I say in between the kisses I showered him with and he laughs pulling away slightly.

He shows me the ring, trying to remind me that he still hasn't put it on. I chuckled sticking out my left hand which was trembling lightly.

He slid the diamond ring onto my ring finger and that's when everything goes in slow motion. I stared at the transparent rock, the lights glimmering against it and it took my breath away. He pulls my hand to his lips where he kissed the back of my hand, his eyebrow arching as he looked up at me.

His eyes glinted with joy as his dark brown orbs stared deep into mine. He tugged onto me, making my lips meet his where he kissed me. He shifted on the ground a little, trying to gain his balance as he got up.

He carried me as he deepened the kiss, gently lowering me into the tent. His lips move against mine slowly as he zips up the tent behind me, laying me down on the mattress that was covered with a soft, white bedding.

His fingers make its way to the back of my dress, slowly unzipping it and he pulled away for a second. "Is this okay?" He whispered as he looked at me, making sure that I was ready and in the right place.

"Mmhmm," I hummed with a smile, wrapping my arms around him as I kissed him. He continued to undress me as I began unbuttoning his shirt. He lays me down, tossing my dress to the side right before doing the same with his shirt.

He gets on top of me whilst unzipping his pants, sliding them off. His lips softly smack against mine as his hand ran up my body, slowly moving to my back where he unclasped my bra. He removed it with ease, his hand instantly palming my breast and I gasp, parting my lips from his. He quickly plants a kiss on my jaw, working his way lower as he kissed his way down my neck to my chest.

He leaves a few kisses right before taking my breast by the lips, gently sucking it and that's when a wave of pleasure washes of me. A breathy moan escapes me as I grip onto the sheets, feelings his hips work into me. His hand began roaming the curves of my body right before resting it on my hips, tugging at the elastic of my panties.

Taehyung undresses me further, his fingers now dangerously close to my core as I feel my body tense up. He feels me under him and he looks up at me, face now inches apart from mine. "Relax, love." He looks deep into me and I catch the spark of passion burning through his eyes.

With a gentle finger, he starts rubbing against my sensitivity, his eyes never leaving mine as he watched me slowly get intoxicated by his touch. My breath picks up its pace, going shallow as he starts going harder and I feel my body quiver. My eyelids flutter shut as I threw my head back, waves of pleasure taking over me and a moan breaks through my lips.

I grip onto his shoulders, nails digging through his skin and a groan reverberates through his chest as he inserted a finger in me. I take in a sharp breath as he adds in another finger, moving them fast and I start feeling the need of him in me.

"Taehyung," I breathed out, trying to catch my breath as he doesn't slow down. "I want you-" and he goes a little harder making me lose myself, chest raising with deep breaths. "I need you in me." I say and he instantly presses his lips onto mine, pulling out as he positioned himself for me.

He starts entering me slowly, moaning into the kiss as his body shudders lightly. He began to thrust into me, his lips still moving against mine as my body writhed with the feeling of him. He pulled away from the kiss as he starts to go faster, leaving me a moaning mess. He rests his forehead on mine and our eyes lock for a moment as he made love to me.

A smirk tugs onto the corners of his lips as he ran his tongue across them. This was more than just physical pleasure. I felt us becoming one, our souls entwining with one another as I feel myself wanting no one else but him.

I run my fingers down his chest as he continued to thrust deeper, knowing and loving the fact that every part of him's mine and just mine. I smile and he catches the look, lifting an eyebrow as though asking what and I kiss his lips feverishly.

"You're my fiancé," I whispered with a subtle smile and he starts slowing down, going gentle with a smile of his own right before kissing my lips.

"And you're my fiancée." He smiles against my lips and I savour every part of him even though I knew that this was just the beginning for the both of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.2K 21
"We are two people alone in one room what happens next is up to you" Taehyung x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxtaehyung #1 btsfandom #1...
2.5M 141K 37
«Kim Taehyung helps your boyfriend cheat» au «"You shouldn't be with him!" Taehyung says, chest heaving from screams. "Then who should I be with?" Y...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
52.8K 1.9K 41
"Noona!" Jungkook's voice breaks me away from my thoughts. "Oh, Kookie, is he here already? Is he okay? He's not hurt or something, right?" I asked...