My fuck buddy is my mate?

By blood_lust1

Chloe is a werewolf looking for a male to release all of her sexual frustration that's when Hunter comes i... More

My fuck buddy is my mate?
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 2

23.3K 319 12
By blood_lust1

                            *Chloe's Point of view*

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!

I groaned and shut of the alarm I looked to my side and there was a sleeping Hunter he looked so cute  I tried getting up but Hunter wouldn't let me go. "Hunter" "Hm" "Let go" "no go back to sleep its way to early" "no today's my first day of school let me go!"

He groaned and sat up while rubbing his eyes like a baby. I looked around to see if I had any clothes from yesterday but I only came in my underwear and bra oh well it isn't like he saw me naked before. I stood up walked and pulled the sheets off reviling my naked body  I looked over to Hunter and now he was wide awake. He gripped my ass pulling me closer to him as he kissed me full of hunger and need. 

I had to pull away "As much I want to finish this I have to get ready for school and I am taking you're shirt." He just nodded still dazed from the kiss. I took his shirt and walked down my room to take a cold shower. I rubbed my body getting rid of Hunters scent so no one though I was his mate. I got out of the shower and slipped on some blue skinny jeans and a white shirt with a blue jacket and boots. I run downstairs in a hurry looking in the kitchen looking for something to eat.

I found nothing so just ran outside to my car.I jumped in put the key in while it roared to life. I turned on music and sang loudly while driving school. I put my car in park and walked inside with confidence. I went to the front desk and the lady was frowning looking at me disapprovingly. I rolled my eyes "Chloe Sanders new here I need my time table." I said in my nicest voice.

She just stared at me was she stupid I was getting really pissed off and was about to yell. When I felt a hand on my back I turned around and was Hunter he looked totally drool worthy! "Hey she needs her time table give it to her now!" He said in Alpha tone.

She whimpered and handed me my time table better bitch I thought  and I went to look at my time table  but before I could look at it Hunter snatched it from me. "Give it back!" I yelled he gave a smug grin and threw me over his shoulder. I yelled,kicked ,and punched him but he wouldn't let me go. He finally put me down and I was boiling mad!

"Why did you do that!?" "I want to finish what happened this morning." "No I can't its my first day and I can't miss homeroom Hunter!" "Well you will!" He said using Alpha tone. Anybody would've obeyed but me as usual had to open my big mouth of mine. "Did you just use Alpha tone on me are you that desperate and I WILL NOT OBEY MR.DESPERATE!" I yelled He smirked and said "Well I guess you won't be getting this then." 

He said while holding my time table I thought fast and kicked where the sun don't shine and  snatched my time table and ran leaving Hunter on the floor groaning in pain.  I looked at my time table  I had English I ran to it in time and entered the class.

 I sat down and waited for the teacher. When he came in he was a ugly bald guy gross! I shivered in disgust "Settle down students we have a new student Chloe  Sanders will you like to introduce you'reself?"

"Hi am Chloe". I said bluntly "Ok lets get started." Said Mr.Baldy before the lesson was over Hunter walked in and he was pissed and I already knew who he was pissed at. I was not a coward and glared back. I am so going to die I just glared at my Alpha why me! After class was over I went to my locker I was so frustrated I wanted to forget about stupid Hunter and his crazy moods first he was horny now pissed and they both had to do with me!

I huffed and banged my head on my locker "Are you ok?" A very cute blond said and he was a perfect distraction for awhile. "Will you kiss me." I said straight to the point I needed a damn distraction now! "He said no need to throw you're self at me I would've done it anyway."

He said cockily. I rolled my eyes and got a fistful of his shirt and kissed him with all my might he licked my bottom lip asking for a entrance I gave it to him as he deepened the kiss we were in full make out mode  and I was enjoying every minuet of it and it helped me forget dumb Hunter!

     *Hunter's POV*

I was angry and sexual frustrated I wanted Chloe so bad and she thought I was mad at her I was just sexual frustrated I had to apologize. She yelled at me and kicked my family jewels and I was apologizing man I am so whipped for her. My wolf was going crazy without her I didn't know why but I just think he needs sex too.

I shrugged it off and went to look for Chloe. I found her and there she was making out with that guy Cameron! I was angry she was MINE! Where did that come from shes just a fuck buddy and that's all. I walked closer and closer. I just got angrier the minuet. I pushed Cameron off her.

"Leave"! I said in Alpha tone he bowed his head and walked off. Dumb Cameron kissing whats mine I really had to stop this she wasn't mine. "Why did you do that?" she said  "I am sorry." "For what?"

"Everything." "I forgive you but we need ground rules for this fuck buddy stuff." I nodded she was right.  "I will go first." "No jealousy, I can be with anyone I want." I growled at that part but just nodded   as she continued "When you find you're mate we don't tell her about this and we tell no one."

I nodded "My rules I can have you whenever I want and I can be with anyone I want." She frowned but nodded. "I want you NOW!" She laughed and nodded.

I picked her up and took her into my car we drove to my cabin not far from school and it was free period so why not? I carried her bridal style and kicked the door open while kissing her  we pulled our clothes off while going upstairs. I pushed her down on my bed and kissed every inch of her body. I cupped her breasts and caressed her thighs she moved back so she can give me better access and I just started sucking on her breasts while she moaned and pulled my hair tighter. "H-unter H-UNTER!" "Mmm." "I am about to cum." "No you don't!" "Why?" She whined 

"For hurting my family jewels." "S-orry." "Not accepted". The look on her face was priceless she deserved it though I started teasing her as I thrusted into her slowly.

"Stop torching me please." But I just shook my head and continued thrusting into her slowly. She huffed in annoyance "H-UNTER PLEASE!" She yelled I thought it was enough and slowly nodded her head and she cummed right on my hand as I brought it to my lips it tasted like vanilla and strawberry. She licked each of my fingers slowly and I grunted and I thought I was good at teasing but damn she was better so much better.

She went down to my shaft and twirled her finger at the tip slowly and I moaned "S-top please." 'No you teased me so you're turn." She said with determination. My wolf was going crazy with her touch. She brought her mouth to the tip and swirled her tongue around it slowly and teasingly.

"I-m sorry please stop." She shook her head and continued moving up and down slowly while I moaned in pleasure. "I am about to cum." "You won't." "I will!" I said "If you do I will not talk to you!" She said I needed her so being a fool I listened. 

"P-lease!" I was begging for her to let me cum damn I just lost my manliness to this women! She nodded and I cummed while she put her mouth on my shaft still teasingly. She just hurt my ego and I was going to get it back! Determined I pushed her down and straddled her while I kissed down her jaw she moaned and I started thrusting into her like no tomorrow. We were at it like no tomorrow I pulled and she pushed it was mind blowing the best sex I ever had!

We both were exhausted panting until I hear a inhumanly growl.  I  looked at Chloe and she blushed she was so cute! Then it came again and it was her stomach. I was so dumb of course she was hungry we were busy getting it on and she was hungry I felt so bad!

                 Chole's Point of view 

 I was to busy having mind blowing sex and  I forgot I was hungry. man I am so stupid. "Are you hungry?" "Yea." I said sheepishly. He walked me down the stairs and led me to the kitchen he started cooking and sat two plates down one for him and one for me . We ate and talked a little. "So when are you going to find you're mate ."

I asked while my wolf howled in sorrow somethings wrong with her I have to figure out soon because it always happens when I am with Hunter. "2 weeks you?" "3 weeks". I said bluntly. "You're not excited?" "Not really mates just make each other weaker." 

"Why do you say that?" That was personal and I feel safe with him so I should say something I never had a friend before but a fuck buddy is like a friend right?" My dad beat my mom everyday and she still stayed with him and she claimed she loved him with everything in her heart and she stayed with him he beat me too on occasionally  and tried to rape me sevral times but  never did it turned out he wasn't my father. My mom hates me and thinks I sleep with every mated guy out there,

like I tried to steal her mate I just want to know who was my father  but she told me she would never tell me I didn't deserve to know  and why was my mom like that to her own daughter for her mate mates just made her weak and I didn't want to be weak so after many times he tried rapping me my mom said she loved him but because of me her daughter of a whore she had to leave the man she loved behind for me her whore of a daughter." I said while I felt my eyes burning and water coming on my hand.

I was crying I let it all out to my fuck buddy really what would he think of me know I looked up at him and I searched his eyes and I saw was sympathy,pain and anger.  Now he was going to leave me I knew it.

             *Hunters Point of view*

Chloe the bad ass was like that?She had to go through all that she put a wall up blocking everyone from her trying to control whats going to happen I would never had believed it she was so tough confident and strong she was amazing! Her mate would be lucky to have her and he better treat her right if he finds! her! My wolf was going crazy he wanted to kill that man and her mother but why did I feel like this?

"You are leaving me right I understand." She said as she walked to the door but before she left I hugged her back "Don't leave me please." I said she nodded and she had tears coming out of her eyes. I closed the door and she sat on my lap crying her eyes out till she fell asleep so much for going to school I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 421 69
Leah is a human, well, as far as she knows. Her mother abandoned her when she was 8, but unknown to Leah, her mum is a werewolf and found her mate. A...
9K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...
1.6M 39.8K 63
This is a story of a sixteen year old girl named Valentine Winters, she is a werewolf and an Alpha's youngest daughter. On her sixteenth birthday, sh...
55.3K 1.9K 29
Lauren Knight has everything she has ever wanted she has family,friends, a pack she's even Alpha but one mistake leads to more mistakes a drunken mis...