Kidnapped By My Alpha Mate

By kiara_vr

Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 15

51.3K 1.3K 248
By kiara_vr

Dylan

I stare in disbelief at my passed out mate lying on the ground, blood pouring from her nose and wrist.

"N-no Sasha. Sasha, baby, wake up. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I lost control. Please baby wake up," I say holding her unconscious body.

Tears drop her her pale face and I gently move a stray strand of hair out her eyes.

I gently lie her on the bed.

"Do what you need to," I sigh leaving knowing it is best for me to leave her right now.

I'm such a jerk. The most perfect human girl ever happens to be my mate, I should have rescued her like prince charming not a stalker and I kept her locked up in a tower like Rapunzel and in every telling of that story the girl resents the person who kept her in that tower. She's so smart and brave, I've never seen a girl like her, one who didn't just turn to putty the second she saw me, human or wolf.

She's the perfect Luna, she'll give me a strong heir. I know it. However that doesn't make my actions any better. She wouldn't take being kept here for the purpose of bearing an heir very well. She can be so sweet and innocent one second and the next she'll kick me where it hurts the moment I anger her and she'll probably kick me and run away when I tell her the purpose of an Alpha's mate or any wolf's mate.

I'm Alpha Dylan Black, the Blood Alpha, ever since I took over when I was 16 I have been known as one of the most ruthless and feared alphas in history, hence the title, the Blood Alpha, I struggled to find my mate and people believed I was so ruthless that I didn't had one or she took one look at me and ran out of fear, some even speculated that I killed her.

They were right in one way or another, my mate wants to run away from me. She doesn't want my love, affection, care or money, she wants me to leave her alone and let her go back to a home of abuse.

Tears fall from my eyes and I slam my bedroom door behind me, refusing to let anyone see through my heart of stone, to let anyone see a single emotion based tear slip from my eyes.

Sasha has every right to hate and fear me. I've heard of some wolves abusing their mates despite them being a gift. No one could kill their mate at least, I've always hated it when a male abused his female, they are given to us for us to care over them. Werewolves aren't all monsters, the ones who beat their own gifted soul mates are.

I am a monster. I punched mine in the face, hard enough to knock her out. It could have even killed her. I wish I could let her go right now but I can't, my pack needs a Luna, as do I, and she was chosen for it and my wolf side would never allow her to leave forever. I'd search for her till I found her.

My fist punches into a wall and a huge hole forms and the wall crumbles down to dust and I sigh knowing I'll need to get it fixed.

A/N

Happy Easter
Two posts today in this book

Thanks so much for all the support you all have given me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 110K 51
Cover by @Miss_Sarcastic27 (I'm currently rewriting this book, but I am keeping the original version up until I finish the new version for anyone who...
2.8M 84.7K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
235K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
635K 20.4K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...