A Simple Kiss

By Nadiakatkat

Alvin and Brittany has dated before but that only lasted 2 months. Now that Alvin has a new girlfriend and B... More

Summer Break
Teasingly Matter
HIM!!?
Flirtatious
Never Ever
Conflicts and Benefits
I will shove my foot so far up your..
Truth Be Told
Expressing your feelings for me
Harder than you think
Do it again
Being yours
Into you
S stands for...
Sickness
"Why?"
"Hi"
Property Of Seville
Shut your trap
Always been you
A SIMPLE KISS BOOK 2
Whose that?
Lyrics from the heart
He hates Me
A Voice Deep inside
For better or Worse
Dont!

Regrets

204 3 5
By Nadiakatkat

Chapter story: Love by Keshia Cole
Brittany P.O.V.

I yawn and stretch the next morning. I hear the boys downstairs playing with their toys.
I walk in the bathroom and fixed myself up.
I then walk downstairs and hear the boys laughing.
"No! Thats mines!"
"Mommy said to share!!" Raven complains.
I deeply sigh. "Boys, no fighting its too early."
"But mommy Aj-"
"No! Hush or time out!" I sternly say.
They looked down and say. "Yes mommy. We sorry."
I deeply sigh and walked over to them hugging them.
"I shouldn't have yelled like that. Im just tired."
They smile.
"We can fix you breakfast!"
I laugh.
"Uh no. Im good. Besides, you two are getting ready to spend the week with Uncle Si and Jean."

They jumped up excited.
"Yayy!" They run upstairs to pack their bags. The door bell rings and Alvin stands there.
"Uh hey. What do you want?"
"Actually-" He starts to say but was interrupted by a female voice 
"Alvin, baby, where are we going to get married..oh..hey." She says.

Married. They are getting married.
"Hey. Im Brittany."
She smiles.
"Courtney. Very nice to meet you. How do you know Alvin exactly?"
I was about to open my mouth when I hear.
"Dadddyyy!!!!!" Raven runs and hug Alvin. Aj lingers back due to seeing Courtney.
"Aj, come say hi to daddy." I say.
Aj shakes his head.
"I don't want to." He whispers, holding onto my leg.
"Oh, youre the mother of his kids?" She says surprised.
I deeply sigh. "Sadly yes." I muttered.
His eyes darts towards me. "What was that?"

I fakely smile. "Oh nothing."
"Come on Junior. Its me." Alvin begs.
Aj shakes his head. "No. Youre replacing mommy with her." He says pointing at Courtney

"Aj stop being mean!" Raven says.
"Its true!! I dont want her to be my new mommy!" Aj cries.

Courtney shifted uncomfortably and Alvin looked anywhere but at us.
I pick Aj up and take him inside. "You guys can come in if you want."
"Please daddy!" Raven whines.
Alvin shakes his head. "We better go. See you boys later." Alvin says smiling. I nod and close the door.
"Im sorry mommy." Aj says.
I kiss his head. "Its ok sweetie. Come on, your Uncle Simon will-"
The doorbell rings and Aj climbs out my arms and Raven runs downstairs. I giggled and opened the door.

"Uncle Si!!" Raven and Aj squeal. Simon chuckles.
"Hey boys. Are you ready?"
They rush upstairs to get their clothes.
Simon looked at me. "Spoke to Alvin?"
I deeply sigh and smile. "Hes getting married. Im happy for him." I play with my shorts and Simon eyes trailed down to my legs. He chuckles and averted his eyes to mines.
"The girls are going to club tonight."
My eyes light up. "They are!? Omg Simon thanks for telling me, I need to relax." I say hugging him.

He laughs and whispers. "Youre welcome Britt but right now, the boys are ready." I back off him and turn to see Aj and Raven smiling. I smile and lean down kissing their heads. "Have fun babies." They giggle and hug my legs. "We love you momma." They say and run over to Simon.

I turn to Simon. "Take care of my boys. 'Kay?" He smiles. "Always. Come on boys."
"Bye mommy!!!" They say leaving out the door.
They drive off and I deeply sigh. I pull out my phone and texted Jean.
'Hey Jeanny, when are you guys leaving?'
....
'At 8. Why? Wanna come?'
'😒 ofc.'
'lol cool! See you then!'

I smile. Spending time with my sisters is what I need

~7:30 p.m.~

I let my hair out its usual ponytail and boy did it get longer. I curl the ends of it leaving the rollers in. I apply some mascara and eye shadow with a light shade of pink and dark red. I give myself a smokey eye and afterwards I stepped into my black dress. It reaches my mid thigh and I zip the back up. I check my phone and its already 7:57.
I slip on my pink pumps and I undid the rollers from my hair, quickly but nicely. The curls fall down around my shoulders and my sisters honk the horn.

I rush down stairs grabbing my purse and heading out the door. I smile as I get in the car.
"Girls. Its been a while." I say and they giggled.
"Yea I know." Ellie says.
Jean sped down the road towards the club.

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♡♤♧♡♢♧

We walk inside the club. Bodies grinding and music pumping.
"Im going to the bar!! Wanna come!!?" I yell to them. They nod their heads in response as we trail our way to the bar.
"Give us each 4 shots." I tell the bartender. He chuckles and boy is he hot. "Ok good looking. But your drinks are on me tonight." He says with a wink. I giggled and my sisters shake their heads.

He returns with our shots and we down them. Even though I feel the burning sensation i ignore it. I order for two more and take them down.
"Lets dance!!" I yell. We danced our way in the crowd and danced on each other. Me on Jean and Ellie on me haha trust me they arent shy anymore.

"Whooo!!!!" I yell over the music. I turn up another shot and suddenly I lost my sisters. I spot them but they are busy dancing with guys. I danced my way to the bartender for another. He gives me 3 more and I swallowed them all. The room spinning and I giggled.

My crazy drunk self got on top of the bartender table and start dancing. The boys whistled and I toppled over and into someone arms.
I crawl out the persons arms and they hands lay on my hips.
"Britt, I never seen you so drunk." The person chuckled.
I sway my hips smiling. "Hmmh. Oh but I am...who are you?" I ask.
"Its me, Alvin-"
Ah now I remember.
"Oh nice to meet you good looking. Wannnna dannnce?" I slur.
"Sure." He says smirking.
We walk onto the dance floor and I grind my body against his and he grip my hips grinding harder.
"Damn Britt. Dont do this to me." He says in a husky voice.
I grab his hands and moved them all over my body. He squeeze my thighs and turned me around facing him.
"You dont want to do this." He whispers softly in my ear.
"Come on. Its not harm in dancing. Is it?"
I say still swaying my hips looking into his eyes.
He grip my ass bringing me in closer.
"If you say so." He tilts my head back and placed kisses along side my neck. I melt at the touch because I missed it.

He stops and holds my face towards his. "I dont want you to regret this." Brushing his lips against mines. "I wont." I whisper. He then kiss me softly. I move my lips to the sync of his. His hands trail softly between my legs making me flush.

I pull away from him. "No. I...I cant." He whispers.
"Please Britt." I nod my head and he kiss me.

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧

I open the door to my house still drunk and let him in. He picks me up onto the table top kissing down my neck. He trails his hands along my thighs and up my dress. His fingers curved around my panties causing a hitch in my throat.

He rubs his finger over my heated area and I arched my back. "Please dont do this." I beg.
He chuckles and he slip his finger inside me, slowly pleasing me. I grip his shirt as I grind against him. He suddenly stop and say.
"Lets go to the bedroom." He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

We walk into my room and softly lay me on the bed. He takes my dress off and his shirt.
"Britt, you sure you want this?" He asks. I nod my head and he comes down on me. He kiss around my aching area sending chills down my spine. I arched my back as he slip his tongue inside me.

"Fuuuck." I moan. He stops as he takes off his boxers and slips a condom on. He kiss me as he slowly push inside me.
"Damn Britt. Youre so beautiful." He hoarsely say.
I dig my nails in his back as he thrust inside me.

~Next Morning~

I woke up with a headache. I groan in the process and felt arms tighen around me. I turn my head and the blood drained from my face. He still looks so hot. No, this is my ex. I can't turn back to him after what he did to me. But at this time of life,I need something to release the stress.
"Jonah. Wake up." I shake him and he flutter his eyes open.
"Oh Brittany, its...Britt!!? How did...wait no! How..did we have unprotected..."
I rolled my eyes. "No Jonah. I was drunk but I saw you use the wrapper." I state.

He sigh with relief. "Fuck, I thought...never mind."
I pull the blanket further up and watched as he slipped his boxers on. He turns to me.
"What?" I ask.
"You still look beautiful." He whispers.
I smile. "Thanks Jonah."
"So um...how are you?" I sit up and run my fingers in my hair.

"Im good. Tired. I needed those drink." I say chuckling.
He smiles. "Who wouldnt. Whatever happened to you and Alvin?" He asks.
I lay across the bed wrapped in the blanket. "We broke up. Found out-"

Just then we hear a knock on the front door. "I will get it." He says. And the moment he left I quickly got dressed and rushed downstairs. Alvin stood there with Courtney. Omg. Seriously.

Alvin stared cold at Jonah. Jonah stared coldly at him.
"Jonah."
"Alvin."
"What are you doing here?" Alvin shoots.
"Cant visit an old friend?" Jonah says glaring.
"Not when you cheated on her."
Jonah stepped foward but I grab his arm.
"Jonah, why dont you make yourself at home. Food in the top cabbie." I inform him. He nods his head before heading out. Alvin stare daggers through me.

"Brittany can we please talk?" He says angrly.
I roll my eyes and nod my head. We walk into the kitchen and closed the door.
"What Alvin?"
"I dont want you around him." He states.
I look at him. "Uh excuse me? But I am grown. I can do whatever I want with whoever I want. You dont see me clawing to kill your little Courtney. Do ya? No." I complain. Mostly out anger.
He push me up against the wall and lifted me up.
"Look. I don't care if I am with Courtney. You still belongs to me." His lips brushing over mines. Fuck.

I swallow hard trying not to look in his eyes but he makes it impossible.
"Im still not changing my mind. Alvin." My throat is getting dry, fuck.

He smirks. "Didnt ask you to." He softly plants a kiss on my lips and let me down. "See ya." He says and exit the kitchen smirking.

He still is the same way after, wait, it was only 2 years so of course he was going to be the same.

Jonah walks in with a towel around his waist and man...
"Hey Britt, um, sorry about last night." He states.
"No problem. You and Allison..."
He rolled his eyes at the name. "Dear god no. I left her when graduation came. She was pissed I tell you."
I laugh and he chuckles. "Its good to hear you laugh." I hump my shoulders. "I always laugh with the boys."

He quirk his eyebrows up. "Boys?"
I deeply sigh. "Alvin left when I was pregnant with twins."
He looks around. "Its nice and clean here, are you sure there wasnt any hurricanes?"
I laugh some more and he hugged me from behind.
"You see. You should laugh more often, you look so beautiful." He says kissing my shoulders. He starts to nibble on it hitting just the right spot.
"Jonah. Dont you have some where to be?"
"Nope. But, I have to go soon. Just one more round?" He pleads. I giggled and why the fuck not.
I turn around and undid his towel a little. His hands gripping my ass.

"Yea. How about round 2." I say. He smiles and lifts me up.

A/N
Dammmmnn. Ok It wasn't suppose to be like thiiis. I wanted it to be Simon and then him and Alvin get into a fight for god knows what and so yea.
Do you guys think they should get back together? Or will Alvin beat the fuq out of him lol.

Also why did Alvin claim Brittany. EVEN though they broke up. Not cause of the boys no. Maybe you will find the answer in a few older chapters lol sorry. Go back to the day he left.

Oh btw fuck the Bad Boy Addiction story, I making a Shawn Mendes story. So if you are in love with Mendes then fuuuq read the story when I publish it. 'Kay? 'Kay.

So as for a closing my fellow readers. Get outside. Get into nature. And make your own discovery.

(No one watches cartoon like I do😂😂😂).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 35 13
Aaliyah and Ethan have dated for three years one day Aaliyah finds out some incriminating secrets Ethan's been hiding from her, what will happen when...
12.2K 484 58
There are three things Kaitlin should know: 1. Do NOT test the new bad boy 2. Do NOT keep in contact with the bad boy 3. And Do NOT and I repeat DO...
2.3K 55 5
Tonight is the last night for The Chipmunks and The Chipettes. While her sisters and friends move on to bigger and better things, twenty-year-old Bri...
41.8K 1.4K 10
Lauren loved her high school days, she had a baby with her high school sweet heart until they stopped having feeling for each other, they went their...