Roller Coaster | Lee Felix X...

By savemejisoos_

Korean theme parks were way better than the ones back in Australia. All we had was Dream World or the Big Ban... More

Rollercoaster
Away From The Crowd
First Time for Everything
Shattered Hearts
Good Morning
Getting Closer
Sorry ❤️
Just Like Home
A Third Wheel
Even Further
Requests?
Phone Call
Happy birthday Felix!!
Goodbye?
Rollercoaster
Old Friend
Secret Talent
Forbidden Feelings
No Secrets
The Truth
Clearing Things Up
Dreams Do Come True
Surprise!
Love and Passion
Coffee Date
Roommates
New Mates
Jealous
Interrupted
A Date With Ari
Teacher
Lust
I'M BACK!
The Big Meet

Interrogation

1K 26 43
By savemejisoos_

"I could get used to this."

7 AM, D-Day. Dance Day. I'm so nervous, but when I wake I feel Felix's arms holding me, and his breath lightly whispering on my neck.

"Get used to what?"

I turn over and scan his face, waiting for his reply.

"Waking up, here, with you."

He kisses my forehead and pulls me closer.

"Naw, stop it you romantic."

I hug him even tighter in return.

"I need to get up, Felix."

He loosens his grip and pulls the cover off of us. He hops up and I follow him.

"Are you nervous for today?"

"A little, but it is just a class, right?"

He nods and walks into the bathroom.

I remain still, mulling over what could happen today.

"You coming in or what?"

I smile to myself and open the bathroom door.

~~~

Joyeon leads me into a large dance room, where I am greeted with around ten, of what I assume to be, other back-up dancers. A rather tall man with broad shoulders and a strong jaw stands out in front of them.

He bows and everyone follows.

"Hello, my name is Changho, I will be your teacher today."

He greets me in fluent English, and I detect a slight American accent. Mad.

I bow and out of the corner of my eye, I catch Joyeon walking back out through the door.

~~~

"Thank you all for your hard work."

"Thank you, Changho."

We all bow in unison and he leaves the room with a small smile.

Time to meet these people properly.

Throughout the whole class, I stood near a girl with long, black hair. She is wearing leggings and a halter top, the same get-up I wore on my audition day, and the same as I am wearing right now.

During the two hours, she would smile at me occasionally, as if cheering me on. There was a part of the class when we each had to move into the centre of the room and perform a step Changho had taught us. As I walked back into line she clapped lightly and punched my arm softly before she took her place in the middle of our circle.

As if reading my mind, she walked over to me. I'm happy she did, at least now I don't have to worry about any social rejection.

"Hey there, I'm Jahee."

She gives me a bright smile.

~~~

"It was amazing, Seungmin! We all danced and didn't care what we looked like because we are all on the same level. I made a new friend, her name is Jahee and she's so funny! We talked for a long time but then we had to leave so the idol trainees could use our room. The teacher was really nice as well, he had a good sense of humour but was also serious, it was the perfect mixture so that we respected him but weren't intimidated. And half of the other spoke English while the others were fluent in Korean, but guess what? The teacher speaks both languages anyway!"

Seungmin just smiles and nods while I blabber on about how amazing my day was.

We're sitting outside Stray Kids' room while we wait for the others to finish talking to their manager. Seungmin was first to talk to him so he was let go early. That's when I bumped into him and we sat down and started talking. Well, I did.

"Hey, Seungminnie, can I ask you something?"

He looks at me curiously and I continue.

"Have Chris and Felix been... normal?"

Seungmin looks at me for a moment then wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Yes, Y/N, they've actually been perfectly normal. You shouldn't worry so much about Felix, I'm pretty sure he's over it. Definitely, since you said that."

I pull away from him in complete shock.

"HE TOLD YOU?!!"

Seungmin puts his hands up as if to defend himself.

"Hey hey hey, of course he did, we're brothers. And I mean, can you really blame the guy? He's found his first love, I think he's just excited and needs someone to share what happens between you two with."

I nod slowly but stop when I realise something else.

"What do you mean, 'what happens between you two'?"

Seungmin freezes as his eyes widen slowly.

"Um... just like... the things about the... progress... through your relationship."

"Progress?!!"

He raises his hands again and stands up swiftly.

"I'm not the one who told you!"

He then smoothly ducks back inside the room before I can interrogate him further.

I wait outside for fifteen minutes or so before the whole group is released together. Jisung, Jeongin and Minho somehow seem to be intertwined together as they shuffle out in unison followed by Woojin, Hyunjin and Changbin. Chris and Felix walk out speaking to each other, Seungmin third-wheeling behind them.

I get up and approach them. Seungmin notices me coming and speeds away quickly.

I don't even bother chasing after him, he's too loveable to hold a grudge against.

As I get nearer to Chris, I see him look at Felix worriedly, like he's a bomb about to go off. I smile softly at him and Felix seems normal. I give Chris a small hug but don't let it linger for too long.

I see Felix's eyes widen a little so I embrace him and leave a kiss for reassurance.

"Felix, can I speak to you please?"

He nods but none of us makes another move.

"Alone."

I look at Chris and his mouth opens with a small, "Ah."

He smiles at us both then skips down the hall, to find Jeongin, I presume.

"You okay?"

Felix takes my hand and we walk inside the now empty dance room.

"I was talking with Seungmin earlier, and he said that you told the guys about what's happened between us."

"Y/N, why would I tell them about our fights? That's not something that- oh. You mean... that stuff."

Felix smiles softly as he scans my face. I try my best to keep it in a mutual expression so he doesn't see how embarrassed I really am. If I just pretend that I'm a little angry he'll apologise and hopefully won't keep telling SKZ private stuff.

"Yes, that stuff. Why did you tell them?"

He looks down for a second before replying carefully.

"It's embarrassing, Y/N... when it happened, I was really excited and happy, because I'm only the third in the group to do that."

"Third?"

"Don't ask. I just got overly excited, but I promise I won't tell them anything else, okay?"

"Mmm, okay."

He pulls me closer into a soft hug. Then he pulls my shoulders back lightly and I look up at him. He takes this chance to kiss me. Right there, in the middle of JYP.

We were lucky no one walked in, well, no one important at least.

A small bang makes both of us jump away from each other slightly. I turn towards the door and see the tail of a coat disappear around the corner.

Felix rushes past me, straight out the door in pursuit of whoever saw us.

Felix's POV

I follow the person, catching up quickly and grasping at their back.

I turn back and drag a blushing Jeongin into the dance room.

"Jeongin! Why did you run away? Actually, why did you come back?"

He looks at me innocently and says, "I was trying to escape Chan-Hyung, he kept attacking me with hugs. This boy needs a break sometimes, you know?"

Hey there :)

It's been like two or three months so I decided I should probably update again. I'm really sorry for the long break, I just couldn't be bothered to write haha :/

I saw this post on IG about the fandom names for each member, so I guess I'm a Pixie and a Babygirl and a Sassie yeet

Anywayyyyy, I hope you enjoyed. I really don't like this chapter. It was kinda just a filler so Y/N gets started at JYP.

Byeeeee

Also, look at these photos of Lix, you're welcome :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 25 15
"How long?" You bite your lip again and turn your head out of his hold. He scuffs while nodding his head then takes a step back. You can tell that he...
4.7K 225 30
Park Chaeyoung was as boring as they come. Virgin, never kissed anyone. Until...she moved to Busan and was acquainted with the one and only, Lee Minh...
43.5K 1.5K 36
"We need to have a talk." My fingers trembled as they traced the words on the paper. Y/n. They knew my name. My pulse began to race, breathing increa...
385K 9.6K 20
...But just in that moment he pushes you against the wall really hard and presses the knife against your throat. "Why shouldn't I just have fun with...