Miss Ophelia (A Draco Malfoy...

By KeeleyDuffy

My name is Ophelia Zabini. The Zabini family took me in after my mother died after giving birth to me, and my... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight

Chapter Nine

1.3K 35 4
By KeeleyDuffy

Ophelia, Hermione, and Ginny were all looking for ball gowns. Andromeda was helping the girls out and actually recognized Ophelia.

"Ophelia! It's so lovely to see you!" The two women hugged while continuing to look for dresses.

"I don't believe we've met yet! I'm Andromeda, Draco's aunt. You, however, must be Hermione Granger." Hermione smiled and shook Andromeda's hand.

"I am, it's a pleasure to meet you. You have a lovely store." Hermione admired the dresses and other accessories being sold. Andromeda chuckled and sighed.

"Yes, I am quite proud of this place. I don't believe I know you, darling, what's your name?" Andromeda looked at Ginny. She could already tell Ginny was a Weasley but did not want to make assumptions.

"Ginny Weasley, Ma'am." Andromeda and Ginny shook hands. Ginny expected Andromeda to insult her, as that was what the Malfoy's always did. Andromeda seemed to notice Ginny's passive-aggressive state and gave a small smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, darling. I apologize for whatever the Malfoy's have ever said to you. You won't be getting any of that treatment here, for I am a Black." Andromeda smiled and Ginny started to, then frowned upon realization.

"So, that means you were Sirius' relative?" Andromeda sighed in sadness. She truly did miss Sirius. They were close a long time ago, and she knew that he was innocent.

"Yes, I was. I miss him terribly." Andromeda held her chest and sighed and attempted to change the topic. Ophelia saw this and tried changing the mood.

"Well, Andromeda, why don't you help us look for dresses? Hogwarts is having a ball." Andromeda smiled at the girl and sighed.

"Yes, what kinds of dresses were you girls looking for? Ball gowns?" The trio nodded and Andromeda gave a larger smile and brought out a variety of gowns in different lengths, colors, and different sizes of poofiness.

"Alright, who wants to go first?" Andromeda asked and Ophelia was the first one to raise her hand. Ginny and Hermione laughed as she ran to the rack of dresses. Immediately finding a beautiful ball gown. It had a silver, sparkly top with a dark green bottom. Perfect Slytherin colors.

"It's perfect and in my size! I'm gonna try it on!" Ophelia squealed and after she entered the dressing room, she quickly put it on and came out doing a twirl. Hermione and Ginny gasped, as it suited Ophelia perfectly.

"Merlin's Beard! It's perfect!" Ginny clapped her hands excitedly.

"That looks wonderful on you!" Hermione laughed and Ophelia jumped up and down.

"Andromeda it's perfect!" Ophelia sat happily next to Hermione and Ginny went to pick out a dress. Ginny saw two different hangars and, with a confused expression, picked up both of them. Ginny gasped when she saw it was a two-piece and ran to the dressing room in excitement. Ginny needed to ask Andromeda to help zip up, but after that, she came right out with a twirl like Ophelia's. Now it was Hermione and Ophelia's turn to be amazed. It was a two-piece red dress with a lacey-sequin goldish top.

"Wow! That looks amazing on you Ginny!" Hermione laughed and Ginny took a bow."

"That truly does suit you, Ginny. You should get it!" Ophelia smiled as Ginny sighed.

"I probably don't have the money for it." Ginny rubbed her arms and sighed.

"Nonsense! I'm covering the both of you. Now Hermione, your turn." Before Ginny could argue, Ginny was sat down next to Ophelia and Hermione was thrown toward the rack. Hermione was picky about dresses, as she never wanted to show too much of herself. However, Hermione also wanted Ronald to think she was beautiful, and wanted to show off a little. And then Hermione found something that had potential. The dress was a red ball gown with a yellow sequin top, with a slit right down the middle of the top to expose some of her breasts. But not too much and Hermione was perfectly fine with that. She took it to the dressing room and when she came out, she blushed at the compliments received.

"Wonderful! Or as Ronald will say, 'Bloody hell'," The girls laughed at Ophelia's comment. They knew Ronald would say that about Hermione. Ginny and Ophelia knew Ronald was head over heels for Hermione, he just didn't know how to show it.

"You really think so?" Hermione did a small twirl and giggled happily. The four women then travel to shoes and Ophelia chose silver heels, Ginny chose gold heels, and Hermione chose red heels.

"Perfect! Let's get changed and go back to Hogwarts! The ball is tomorrow and we need to find places where Lavender and Pansy can't find out outfits and possibly ruin them." Ophelia stated and the girls nodded, knowing that if they mess up on the potion, they will attempt to ruin their dresses and shoes. Ophelia paid for everything and they apparated back to Hogwarts. They just so happened to apparate in front of the boys and they laughed.

"What a coincidence," Hermione said as they started to walk toward Hagrid's hut.

"So, are you sure Hagrid will protect our outfits?" Ophelia was indecisive about the plan. She did not know Hagrid as well as everyone else did.

"Yes, Hagrid's hut is perfectly safe. And he will protect them with his life. Don't worry Ophelia." Harry said as he knocked on Hagrid's. door.

"One moment!" Was shouted by Hagrid within his hut. He was tidying up and when he got to the door, he noticed the four Gryffindors and the two Slytherins.

"Harry! Hermione, Ginny, and Ron! Great to see you four again!" Hagrid looked at the Slytherins and sighed.

"Malfoy." Draco rubbed his neck and chuckled. Ophelia elbowed him in his gut and he made an 'oof' sound. Draco glared at Ophelia but she shrugged. Ophelia smiled at Hagrid and waved.

"Hello!" Ophelia smiled happily and Hagrid chuckled.

"You must be Ophelia. I've heard loads about you." Ophelia got worried as she didn't know if they were good.

"Good things, I hope?" Hagrid laughed. He knew that Ophelia was nervous and he patted her head. Ophelia laughed at the half-giant.

"Of course! All good things! Say, what's with the bags ye have there?" Hermione smiled and told him what was going on.

"As you know, the Ball is tomorrow, and we know that Lavender Brown would want to ruin at least my dress, and Pansy Parkinson would want to ruin Ophelia's dress. We were hoping we'd be able to store our dresses here until tomorrow after classes?" Hagrid smiled and let the group inside his home. Draco looked around and sighed. It truly was a small hut, but it looked cozy.

"It's a lovely hut you have, Hagrid," Draco said shyly, and he looked down and noticed Fang. Draco chuckled and patted Fang's head.

"Remember me, Fang?" Fang growled a little but allowed Draco to pet him. Draco laughed a little and looked up at Hagrid. Hagrid was giving him an evil stare. He hated Draco Malfoy with a passion, and there wasn't much that could change that.

"What are ye doin' here Malfoy? After almost killin' my Buckbeak, I don't feel too comfortable with ye being here." Ophelia looked at him with a fear-filled stare.

"You tried killing something?" Draco got scared and quickly answered.

"No! No, my father did. I was disrespectful to a Hippogriff named Buckbeak and I got scratched. I over-reacted and my father wanted it dead. I truly am sorry about that Hagrid, but if you would prefer I leave, I will." Draco had his head down the entire time. He truly felt sorry for what he had done to Hagrid. To everyone around him. Hagrid sighed and took out a vial from a cupboard.

"I know I could get into some serious trouble for this, but I want to know that you are telling the truth, and not just messing with everyone around ye." Draco knew immediately what was in the vial.

"Veritaserum." Hagrid nodded and Draco took the vial from him. Draco sighed and thought about it. Is this the level he will have to go for everyone who doesn't believe him? Draco looked at his new friends and sighed. He took off the lid to the vial and gulped. Hagrid saw he was about to take it and began to speak, but was cut off by Draco throwing his head back and consuming the potion. Hagrid stood there shocked and didn't know what to say. He was just expecting Draco to not take it, and yet he did. Hagrid sighed and sat down. Everyone was silent while they waited for Hagrid to speak.

"Well, what is your name?"

"Draco Lucius Malfoy."

"What Hogwarts house are you in?"

"Slytherin."

"Are you actually sorry for everything you have done to the people around you?"

"Yes." Hagrid smiled and laughed.

"I accept your apology, Draco. Now if anyone wants to ask him anything it'll last for another minute and a half." As soon as Hagrid said that Ophelia jumped up.

"Have you liked me for a long time?" Draco's eyes went wide, but he couldn't help but answer,

"Yes."

"How long?"

"Since the day I picked you up and spun you in your parent's garden." Ophelia blushed and smiled.

"Have you ever dated Pansy?"

"Hell no!" Everyone laughed and Hagrid spoke up.

"One minute." Ophelia racked her brain for questions.

"Was there ever a time that you wanted to give up on me because I probably wasn't reciprocating the feelings?" Draco gave a small smile.

"Never." Ophelia hugged him and sighed.

"Do you know that I love you?" Draco held her close and smiled.

"Now I do." Ophelia blushed and put her forehead on his.

"Do you love me?" Ophelia was still worried feelings weren't being reciprocated, and Draco seemed to notice.

"Over the moon and back." Ophelia's heart fluttered and Hagrid spoke again.

"Ten seconds." Ophelia thought of the most painful question she could have asked. She didn't know what and time was ticking before he wouldn't have to answer her.

"How many women have you slept with while being here?" Draco froze and didn't speak. By the time she had asked, the Veritaserum had worn off. Ophelia took a step backward.

"Draco?" Draco was sweating and looking like he was going to hyperventilate.

"Ophelia, if I were to answer that question, you need to promise that you won't hate me. I was single, and I was able to do whatever I liked. Do you understand that?" Draco had undone his tie, wiping the sweat from his brow. Draco knew Ophelia would be disappointed in him. He had played the game of ties with his friends since his fourth or fifth year. And he knew for a fact he needs to get rid of those ties before Ophelia finds them.

"Draco, how many women have you slept with?" Draco sighed and everyone had started making their way out.

"We're uh, just going to go. You two, have fun. Erm, yeah." Ronald said as the four Gryffindors ran from Hagrid's hut.

"Blimey is he screwed!" Ronald yelled as they ran across the grounds. Hermione yelled at Ronald to shut up and keep going. Hagrid sighed and stood from his chair.

"Now, listen up you two. Especially you, Ophelia. Draco was single, and ye two weren't goin' to the same school or datin'. Whatever Draco did is in te' past, and it's clear he loves ya. And Draco, it probably wasn't wise of you to do what ye did in the past, but no one can change it now can ye?" Hagrid tried to bring reason and Ophelia sighed. She was upset that she wouldn't be his first. Draco was upset because he didn't want Ophelia to leave him. He had finally found something worthwhile and he sure as hell wasn't letting it go.

"I'm sorry Draco. You don't have to answer that question." As much as it pained Ophelia to say that, she knew she would feel worse if he answered.

"Ophelia, you asked me a question. I should answer it."

"It would hurt me more if you answered it." Draco sighed and pulled Ophelia in for a hug.

"Well, do you mind if I ask you a question?" Ophelia let go a little to look at him. Hagrid knew where this was going and shooed them out of his house.

"Go on, ask her." Hagrid smiled at the couple and said one last thing before Draco asked her the most important question known to man.

"Now, ye both better get goin'. It'll be dark soon." The couple smiled at Hagrid. Draco now felt he owed Hagrid one, as he had just saved him from Ophelia's wrath, and he has never wanted to experience it. Draco nodded toward Hagrid and passed him a smile. Draco walked with Ophelia to the castle and stopped right before they entered. It was a beautiful sunset and Draco couldn't think of a more perfect time to ask Ophelia his question.

"Ophelia. I love you. And I don't want to lose you. Ophelia, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Draco was once again sweating. He was nervous that she would say no. Ophelia smiled and hugged him.

"Yes!" Draco picked Ophelia up and spun her around. When he placed her on the ground, Draco looked into her eyes and smiled at the pure happiness shown in hers. Ophelia couldn't believe it. The love of her life had asked her to be his girlfriend. She could now say she was the happiest girl in the world. The newfound couple looked at the sunset and sighed happily. Draco turned Ophelia toward him and held her chin in his hand. Draco smiled down at Ophelia and pulled her closer to him. Ophelia knew what was going to happen. Draco was going to kiss her. Their hearts were racing, and anticipation filled the air around them. They were both beyond excited to finally kiss the lips of the other. Both of them made their way closer to one another.

After what felt like an eternity, their lips finally met in a long, soft kiss. Where they were filled with love and happiness, a Slytherin girl was filled with jealousy and hatred.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24 0 19
Ophelia Lovegood was as solid as a rock. That's what everybody at Hogwarts had assumed of her anyways - the complete and total opposite of her sister...
486K 12.1K 42
It's been two years since the battle of Hogwarts and Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley have everything they ever wanted. Great friends, amazing boyf...
144K 3K 29
"I've always hoped this day would come." "My name is Valeriana Zabini." The woman took a shuddering breath. "Your mother." *ο½₯γ‚œοΎŸο½₯*:.q..q.:*ο½₯'ο½₯*:...
391K 7.5K 48
A month before Hermione returns to School,She finds out that she was kidnaped and sold to the Granger Family.She's shocked when she finds out that he...