Forbidden Love // Lisoo 리수 [C...

By Ary_Stirlingite

~•[Complete]•~ {LOVE SERIESBOOK: 1/3} Kim Jisoo a apparently looking 20 years old who is the only heir alon... More

Introduction
Chap.1
Chap.2
💥Chap.3💥
Chap.4
💥Chap.5💥
Chap.6
💥Chap.7💥
Chap.8
Chap.9
Chap.10
Chap.11
🤯A/N🤯
💕Chap.13💥
Chap.14
💕Chap.15💕
💥Chap.16💥
💥Chap.17💥
Chap.18
💕Chap.19💕
🤯A/N: Any idea?🤯
💕Chap.20💥
Chap.21
💕Chap.22💕
Chap.23
Chap.24
Chap.25
💥Chap.26💥
🤯A/N: Small info🤯
🔞Chap.27🔞
Chap.28
💥Chap.29💥
Chap.30
Chap.31
Chap.32
💕Chap.33💕
💕Chap.34💕
🤯Which one?🤯
💥Chap.35💥
Chap.36
Chap.37
🔞Chap.38🔞
🤯Quick announcement🤯
Chap.39
🤯Need your feedback!🤯
Chap.40
Chap.41
🔞Chap.42🔞
💕Chap.43💕
Chap. 44
Chap.45
💕Chap.46💕
Chap.47
🤯A/N🤯
💥Chap.48🔞
Chap.49
🤯Y/N🤯
Chap.50
Chap.51
💥Chap.52💥
Chap.53
💥Chap.54💥
Chap.55
Chap.56: The end
Special Chapter: The End #2
🤯Time to chose!!🤯
🤯 Voting result🤯
🤯SEQUEL!🤯
SEQUEL OUT!

Chap.12

1K 60 49
By Ary_Stirlingite

All I wanted to do was have a first and nice night of sleep in this elves reign, but my body suddenly started hurting badly. I felt like I was being ripped from inside out, like I was being literally skinned alive, my head hurt like I was being shot, my heart was beating fast, as my anxiety also rose, I started shaking and contorting in my bed, I felt like my blood was boiling, my eyes hurt like I was looking at the sun. I couldn't stay quiet anymore, so my laments of pain became loud, as random shots of even stronger pain hit me.

«AAAAHHH! CHAENG-AH! JENNIE UNNIE! HELP! AAAAHH!» I yelled hoping to be heard, but then I remembered that the walls were soundproof.

I didn't know what to do, so I threw myself down the bed and with many issues dragged my painful body towards the door, grabbing the handle and opening it, for then yell in pain and curl on myself, I felt myself become weaker and weaker by every second, as I started to see black dots. I really didn't know what was happening to me and I was terrorized.

Chaeyoung's room was the nearest being beside mine, as I was now laying in front of her door, using the strength left in me I banged on the door and called my best friend name desperately «CHAENG-AH! CHAENG-AH! HELP ME! PLEASE! AAAHH!»
I heard sounds of fast steps, as the door flew open revealing Jennie and Chaeyoung beside her who screamed «Oh my God! Lisa!»
She pushed Jennie out the way and kneeled beside me taking me in her arms drying the tears I didn't know were falling «It hurts Chaeng.... It hurts...»
Jennie also kneeled beside me and placed her hands on me, one of my leg and one on my forehead as a green light surrounded them, I thought the pain would have lessened but it didn't work, as I kept lamenting for the strong pain. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows and bit her bottom lip, she seemed stressed «Aish! This is the stupid experiment of Jisoo, I'm sure!» I think she released more energy to try to help me since the light became stronger, but she sighed and took her hands away as Chaeyoung was trying her best to comfort me «I'm gonna get her blood thirsty ass here wait.»

It took Jennie probably less than two minutes to disappear and reappear with a evidently annoyed Jisoo in her black laced pajama.

Even though I was in pain I had to admit that she looked hot.

Jennie said to her mad «I told you it would have hurt her! Now do something!!»
Jisoo raised and eyebrow looking down at me contorting and whining in pain, she gasped and flew over me as if to observe.
Chaeyoung demanded her bravely «Do something! Unnie says it's your fault! FUCKING DO SOMETHING!»
Jennie gasped «Chaeyoung! Words!»
She groaned «I'm not a Saint k? Now do something Kim Jisoo.»
Jisoo seemed pissed but she knew here she couldn't do anything, so she groaned «Just cause Jennie cares in a disgusting way about you.» Jennie slapped her back as Jisoo growled at her «Jennie Kim you better watch out!»
Chaeyoung yelled at her «STOP TALKING AND DO SOMETHING!!»
Jisoo sighed and tilted my head to the side towards Chaeyoung's belly, giving her a good view of my neck, she smirked and licked her lips for then bite me, her bite wasn't painful at all compared to the pain I was feeling from awhile.

I screamed as the pain was really unbearable, I felt her suck my blood, that same mysterious heat taking over me, as Jennie voice echoed around my now weird hearing «What does sucking her blood out should even do!?! You blood thirsty ass!!»
Jisoo parted from me «Could you like shut up!? For once Jennie. For real.» she then grabbed Jennie's wrist and made a small rip with her teeth, making her yell in pain as silver blood started coming out, she brought Jennie's bleeding wrist to my mouth and demanded me coldly «Suck it.» I sealed my lips refusing to do that, so she did, while Jennie tried to free herself while hitting her head, after a while she let her wrist free as Jennie quickly started healing it.

I screamed in pain but soon I got hushed by something soft, making me widen my eyes in shock, Lady Jisoo's lips on mine, her tongue in my mouth as I felt what I supposed was Jennie's blood dripping down my throat and me gulping it not having much of a choice. What people called butterflies erupted in my stomach which was very weird to me. I didn't like her. When she pulled away I cought, covering my mouth with my hand shocked for the kiss.

Lady Jisoo sighed and looked at Jennie «If your blood is gonna kill me, I'll kill you.»
My ears perked at this information, could an elf blood kill a vampire?

Jennie placed her hands on her hips «You hurt me!»
She shrugged «You told me to do something and I did. I sucked blood from her and gave her some new and pure one. You elves don't have a blood type after all. Also, let me tell you, your blood is disgusting.» Lady Jisoo passed two of her fingers on the two holes she left, picking some of my blood and then sucking them making a small moan of pleasure «Definitely better.»

After the shock passed I noticed that I wasn't in pain anymore, I looked at the vampire and asked my voice quivering «W-What did you do?»
She groaned «Are you deaf or just dumb? I literally just explained it to Jennie.»
«I-I know but, w-why am I fine?» I asked making her roll her eyes
«I sucked a good portion of your blood out so even some of mine and gave you Jennie's since it doesn't have a type since it's pure and it's also magical, so it will regulate everything and kind of heal you.» her feet touched the ground again, she flipped her hair and disappeared in a black fog.

Should I suppose the effect she hoped would have work didn't work?

Damn right it didn't work and I'm pissed so you better come to me before you regret that deeply.

Never.

I should have let you die.

I will never ever die. Except when I'll be old.

We'll see my sweet Lali, we'll see....

---

Since that night, days and weeks passed, without any contact from Lady Jisoo, which I didn't mind at all.

Me and Chaeyoung were with Jennie and Red Velvet, looking at their photoshoot, I kept my attention particularly on the photographer, mentally taking notes of all his wrong doings, at a certain point I couldn't let him take more horrible pics of such gorgeous girl so I kind of snapped and grabbed his camera «Give it to me. You ain't even able to take a decent pic.» he started complaining but I ignored him while starting to take pictures, ending up by doing the whole photoshoot.

Here some shots!

Jennie looked at me surprised «I'm asking you again Lisa, please be our photographer.»
I shook my head «I ain't a professional. Plus it won't be hard to find someone better, this guy is at a really low level, no offense Terence-ssi.»
He pouted and mumbled «So I can't do anything uh...?»
I felt kinda guilty cause I may have been a little harsh with the teenager, he was probably around my age, I stuck out my hand «Come with me.»
He shyly took my hand and I grabbed it, gently dragging him with me outside the building.

«Listen Terence-ssi, I'm really sorry for snapping like that, it's just that I love photography so much that I can't stand ugly shots... And I'm quite stressed even though everything seems to be alright... Listen, I can see you have passion for it, I want you to keep your job and help you in getting better. So, how about some lessons with me? Don't worry it'll be free.»
He blinked a couple of times then smiled «REALLY!?»
I nodded smiling back «Sure. Let's start now.» he nodded and I started telling him the mistakes I noticed and what he could do to to improve, we spent two nice hours and I could already see the improvement.

«Lisa! There you are!» said Yeri making me turn to look at her «Jennie and Chaeyoung are looking for you. It seems quite important.»
I nodded and stood up biding my goodbye to Terence and running where Yeri told me my unnies were.

«Lisa!» Chaeyoung jumped on me hugging me as soon as she saw me, she seemed worried
«Woah Chaeng-ah, why so worried? Is everything okay?»
She shook her head «You disappeared for two whole hours I thought Lady Jisoo got you!»
I chuckled «No, don't worry. I was with Terence all this time. Giving him some lessons of photography.»
She hugged me again «I, no, we were worried.»
I pushed away gently raising an eyebrow «Why is Jennie even worried if she's on her side? Plus she saw me go away with him.»
Chaeyoung shrugged «Her nature I guess?»

I separated from Chaeyoung and looked at Jennie smiling «Unnie? You okay?»
She shook her head and also hugged me «Never disappear without telling me or Chae, okay?»
I hugged her back «Khm, okay?»

We parted and something came in my mind «Oh, unnie, is it possible for someone to feel a vampire skin warm?»
She tilted her head confused and curious «Not that I know, why?»
I shrugged «I'm curious.»
She shrugged too «Okay... You're not hiding something from me, right?»
I shook my head innocently «I would never unnie.» she looked at me suspiciously but I kept my act.

Jennie didn't seem to accept my answer, so I turned to Chaeyoung and asked her «Yo Chaeng-ah! Wanna come with me at the library? It's been a month since we're here and I still haven't gone there. I wouldn't mind some of your help for that thing...»
Chaeyoung nodded «Sure. Should we go now?»
I nodded «Yeah, Jennie unnie, can we take the car?»
She nodded «Sure, it's for you two anyway. But, what are you hiding from me?»
Me and Chaeyoung linked arms and together said «Chaelisa's stuff! Byeee!» then we ran away laughing towards the car, giving the driver instructions where to take us.

---

As we placed the books on the table, Chaeyoung asked me «What should I exactly look for?»
I shrugged «Everything. Every. Single. Thing. And especially look for ways they can die.»
She nodded «Hwaiting!»

We spent hours and hours reading books and writing down what was more important. We worked harder than we did at school or me on my jobs.

Talking about that, me and Chaeyoung still went to school, but someone from Jennie's staff or Jennie herself always came to take us back to our world and the opposite since we were basically living with Jennie now, I had to leave my jobs, so Chaeyoung insisted on paying my mom bills when necessary.

«Okay, but, honestly though, how come there are just the two ways we already know to kill a vampire? Why nobody knows other ways?» whined Chaeyoung
I groaned «Right? Like come on! Give a possibility to the victims to be able to survive!»
«Lisa-yah, if we can't find a way, what are you gonna do? We all know that Lady Jisoo sure won't give up. We both know that a vampire soon or later will get their target. What are you planning to do?» Rosie asked me worried making me sigh
«I honestly don't know Rosie, I don't know... But hey, since last time I haven't heard about her, maybe she really gave up?»
Chaeyoung pursed her lips and then said «I doubt that. But I hope so. Maybe Jennie know this?»
I placed my head on my hand «Maybe... You should ask her.»
«Why me?»
«Cause she's your girlfriend?» I pointed out the obvious
Chaeyoung blushed «W-We're not dating...»
I rolled my eyes «You two kiss, hold hands, go on dates, sleep together, flirt, isn't that dating?»
She scratched her collarbone nervously «I know what it looks like but we didn't make anything official... She didn't ask me so...» she trailed off
I shook my head «Then you ask her!»
She shook her head «I'm too shy!»
I made two fists «You can do that! Hwaiting Chipmunk!»
She smiled and mimicked me «Hwaiting!»
«Go get your girl, I'll come back later after I'm done here.»
She stood up nodding «Oh, but it's 19:45 it's time for dinner.»
I shrugged «You know I'm still used to eat once a day or nothing at all.»
She sighed «But it's been a month Liz, you should be used to eating normally.»
«Exactly, a month compared to many years of living like this, you can't expect much.» I explained «Now go. And don't worry.» she seemed hesitant, but then we hugged and she left.

I sighed as I started closing every book and telling them to go to their place. Yeah, books had a magic spell on them to go back to their spot when the reader was done.

I kept just one book called "The Reigns Book" inside were maps on how every reign was structured, laws, cultures, famous people, queens/kings/nobility, the history of it, it was a book full of informations to me very very useful.

I reached the nice lady behind the desk and gave her the book «Khm, I would like to take this with me for awhile if it's possible.»
She smiled «It is. Oh, do you wanna buy a copy so you can always have it?»
«How much is it?» I asked having some money that Jennie gave me for modeling and photography, I was still learning the value but I knew a little.
«It's 35.90 VX.»
I nodded «Sure. That should be a good price... Technically...»
She chuckled «From where are you coming from? This is the value used everywhere how come you don't know?»
I smiled «I'm from a place called South Korea on a planet called Earth. Our specie is called humans. Do you know us?»
Her eyes widened «Oh gosh! Are you really a human!? Hold on, I think I saw you on a fashion magazine.»
I scratched my nape nervously «Yeah, probably a model of the new collection by Jennie Kim. Me and my best friend, who's also human are modeling for her from a while...»
Her eyes widened as she took out a magazine and opened it «So Rosé and Lisa, I mean you, are both human? This two are you and her right?»

I nodded smiling «Yep, those two are us humans.»
«Wow, the duality you two have. Forget about paying the book its a gift from me. It's free.»
I smiled and bowed «Oh thank you.»

After some more talking, I took the book and went out, it felt weird being recognized around but maybe, that was a good thing. I read about vampires having to take only not known people as victims and I, was now quite known. I smirked, maybe that was the reasons she disappeared.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
2563 words

Nyeongan! Today's my birthday, (I'm turning 20 holy shit!) so I decided to make comeback lol! No, jk, it's not because of my birthday but because I've been away too long. So today MAYBE (if I have time) there might be a double update to also celebrate my b-day!!
Can't guarantee that but I'll try😘

Also, I have kind of pulled my shit together so we can say I'm fine! Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for reading and commenting!
Big hug and kiss 😘🤗

-Ary 🌈🦄🤙🏻

{Edited}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.6K 18
▻Lisa fell in love with her bestfriend, so cliché right? But what will happen? Is Chaeyoung in love with her as well or not?🌹
5.9K 385 21
"You have my heart and mind and soul so please take care of them and I hope I have yours to take care of " -Lisa "I'm not sort of person who cries ea...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
5.9K 313 20
She's my world... But everything changed. COMPLETED. Start: February 27, 2023 End: April 2, 2023