daddy's little rebel → colby...

By InfinityColby

He thought it was a mind game, seeing as she had only smiled at him once before today. The school's band geek... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
First Day
Party It Up..Eh?
Music To My Ears
Slumber Party
Smooches and Dueces
Coffee or Tea ?
Duck , duck , Colby?

Hey, Brock

6K 80 23
By InfinityColby

Caitlyns Perspective

   The final bell rang throughout the halls and students began to flood out of classrooms. Tyler and I walked to my locker, where Jade, Tasha, Trevor and Sam were waiting. "Heyy. So since some of us drove separately, let's all just ride to our own houses, get our clothes and maybe some night clothes. My mom's out and obviously we are going to have some alcohol so we might wanna just stay at Tasha's" Jade made a fair point and we all nodded, hugged and agreed to meet back at Tasha's in an hour.

  I called my brother as I reached my vehicle, making sure he had a ride home. "Yeah I'm riding with Colby and his mom." He said then hung up. I was a little confused because I had no clue Colby was friends with Jasper, which kind of relieved me a bit because I thought Colby was a loner, and I hate when people don't have friends.

  "Alright yeah he has a ride, hop up front Ty." I laughed as Tyler jumped from the back to the front and instantly grabbed the auxiliary cord and plugged it into his iPhone.

  "Whatcha wanna hear, bae? " He laughed and let one arm hang out the window.

  "Doesn't matter to me." I laughed a bit, then continued. "Although I'm kind of in a Shawn Mendes mood though."

  "Yess girl, hold on. " Tyler searched my favorite song by Shawn, causing me to smile at his choice. "You have to sing!"

I slightly hummed at first until Tyler started singing lowly, trying to encourage me to sing.

  "How many times can I see your face? How many times will you walk away? I just have to let you knowwwwww. " I paused to see Tyler smiling. "I'm not trying to start a fire with this flame, but I'm worried that your heart might feel the same. And I have to be honest with you baby, tell me if I'm wrong, if this is crazy. But I got you this rose, and I need to know.. will you let it die or let it grow" I continued to sing until the song ended and just looked towards Ty, to see his jaw on the floor.

  "Come on Cait, how come you don't sing in front of the guys. It's amazing." Tyler attempted to sway my thoughts on singing, failing.

  "I just get shy, bae. Just play some more music. " I chuckled as I continued to drive. Tyler let out a very dramatic sigh, causing me to giggle. "It's okay, Ty!" I kept laughing until he decided to play a song I could never resist. As the beginning of the song played throughout my car, I held back from bursting into lyrics. Although I gripped the steering wheel so tight my knuckles began turning pale.

  I couldn't hold it in any longer as the chorus played, "So throw me..throw me a lifeline baby, say that I'm really sorry. Pick up the phone..and show me, show me you really want me. Hold me, love me, need me, I don't wanna make this climb.." By this point, Tyler was staring in awe at me. I knew I could sing a little bit but I think Ty was just being a bit nice.

  " Bae, that was FAB ! " He nudged my shoulder lightly as we pulled into my driveway.

  "No it wasssssnntttt. I just couldn't resist. You know that. Anyways, I believe your muscle tee and red bottoms are in my room anyways from last time you stayed." I jumped topics as I turned my vehicle off, and noticed my brother was here with Colby, which took me by surprise. Colby's mother turned out the driveway and sped down the road.

  "Hey goof! " Jasper shouted towards me as he laughed, causing me to smile. "This is Colby!"

  "I know!" Just then, Colby turned and looked at me, with a bruised nose and band aid on his forehead. "Tyler hurry up!" I turned back to see Tyler just now getting out my mustang.

  "Don't rush me Cait." he laughed. I looked back towards Jasper and Colby, seeing Colby smile at me. I've never seen him smile, or even grin.

  "What are y'all doing for the night?" I asked Jasper, hoping he was going to stay in a good mood. Jasper unlocked the door, then turned to me.

  "Mother isn't home, so Colby is going to stay the night. What are y'all doing?" I figured Colby didn't get invited to Meghans party so Jasper might wanna stay with him.

  "Tyler, Jade, Sam, Trevor, Tasha and myself are going to Meghans party and then crashing at Tasha's a-" then I was inturupted by Tyler.

  "Did you get in invited, Jasper?" He asked as he walked up to me, earning a nod from Jasper.

  "Oh, okay." I said, not wanting any tension between us four. I just want Jasper and Tyler to get along.

  "Yeah so me and Ty are going upstairs, packing night bags and getting ready. Sound alright?" I walked into the house behind Colby and noticed he kept his hoodie on, unlike Jasper who took his off and set it on the back of the couch.

  "Yeah that sounds fun. Me and Colby will just be here, probably playing FIFA or something." I nodded.

  "Alright, just feel free to come upstairs or whatever. I mean me and Tyler have a bit of time to get ready. And I know while I get ready, he's gonna be bored so."

  "Okay, how about we all watch a movie upstairs in Cait's room while they get ready? " Jasper suggested. I have never seen him want to hang around Tyler since he found out Tyler didn't like him, but which took me by more surprise, Tyler agreed.

  "Yeah sure." Tyler spoke and walked upstairs, followed by Jasper, then me, then Colby. I took it upon myself to finally speak to Colby for the first time in years.

  "Hey, Brock." I smiled as he hooked at me and I noticed his dark eyes flickerd to my smile then back to his hands.

  "Hi Caitlyn." It seemed as if he was rather .. embarrassed or afraid of something. I instantly began to think of Bryce.

  "Hey.. I was wondering if Bryce talked to you today.. him, Jamir, and Cam." I tried to seem as if I wasn't too sure of what happened, but I knew very well that the bruise on his face came from Bryce or Jamir.

  "Uhh.. no. " Colby pulled at his sleeves and then once we reached my bedroom, turned away from me and walked towards Jasper who was on my floor while Tyler was putting in a movie.

  "Guys, really?" I giggled softly, and noticed Colby look at me. I felt a familiar feel of tension and I knew Colby didn't like me. I just knew it.

  "Yes really. Now, bae, you have to show me your dress." Jasper snapped his finger and clicked his tongue, causing me to smile.

  "Okay okay, hold on. " I opened my closet which literally looked nothing but black t shirts, a small selection of colored tops, leggings, dresses, shorts and black jeans. To the side was one dress I've been saving for a senior party, I knew it would come in handy.

I pulled it out my closet and whistled to gets the guys attention. I noticed Colby's eyes widen, as well as Jasper while Tyler just whistled and spoke.

  "Yesss bae! You should definitely let your hair down and flat iron it, where some strappy heels and do your makeup!" He caused me to laugh and throw the dress on my bed and I sat at my vanity, hearing Toy Story start.

  "Okay which should I do first?" I asked and quickly got a response.

  "Definitely hair." Ty said causing me to nod. I took my braids out and let my waves fall down my back, grabbing my flat iron and plugged it up.

  After spending 30 minutes flat ironing my hair, I finally began my makeup. I already had some on, so I didn't add much besides a bit of highlight, eyeliner and mascara.

Colby's Perspective

Wow. Caitlyn is purely beautiful, and she doesn't even notice. Tyler pushed her to wear more makeup and in my mind, I knew she didn't need it. I had no clue her and Jasper were related. But I figured now since they are both seniors, they have to be twins. I hardly ever talked to Caitlyn, and now I don't know if she wants to. I know her and Bryce dated back in junior but I had absolutely no clue when they broke up, but apparently they are both single. I suppose that's why she asked if he and I had spoken.

  I didn't want to tell her the truth but, Bryce had thrown a rock at my head which cut me, and Jamir punched my nose twice which caused it to bleed and bruise. Cam and Bryce had thrown several blows to my stomach and kicks to my ribs and arms so I'm bruised basically throughout my whole upper half.

  "Guys, does this look okay?" Caitlyn returned from the bathroom across the Hall in her dress and heels. Her dress was black, with haltered straps. Down the sides of her dress was a thin mesh material that almost looked like a thin fishnet. The dress met her mid thigh, and showed off her slightly tan legs. Her heels reached just above her ankles. The heels looked about 4 inches, making her a simple 5'4". Caitlyn was quite short with a hour glass figure.

  The dress fit her perfectly, and showed no cleavage, meaning she actually had respect for herself. Her face wasn't caked with makeup, in fact she hardly wore any besides the shine on her cheekbones and her eyeliner. She looked beautiful. Her hair was soft and silky, and nearly reached the bottom of her back, but not quite.

  She noticed my slight staring and began to blush. Jasper nudged me, giving me a smirk. "Sis, you look great. Don't show too much though . Colby, doesn't she look good?"

  I noticed a smile creep into her face as a I spoke, rather lowly, "Yes.. "

  "Oh girl, you look stun-ning!" Tyler stood and spun her around by her pointer finger. "Now I have to get ready, you said my muscle tee and red bottoms were in your closet, right?" She nodded slightly and giggled as Tyler strutted towards her closet and found them instantly.

  "Hey bae, you should wear some highlight. It will totally compliment your cheek bone. " Caitlyn smiled as Jasper looked up at her with a grin.

  " Girl give me the brush! " he smiled and walked towards her vanity and sat while she applied some shiny stuff onto his face with a smile.

  "Damn, Tyler that's really shiny" Jasper laughed a bit and continued scrolling through his phone.

  "Yes, Jasper, it is. It's supposed to be, dumbass." Tyler stifled a laugh. Jasper chuckled and ignored his comment.

  "So! Ty, me and you have to get going after we pack a night bag and you get dressed. I need to bring a pair of flats because I know my feet are gonna hurt so be right back." She spoke lightly and walked towards her closet, grabbed a duffel bag and a pair of black flats.

Tyler's Perspective (new omg)

Caitlyn looked a-maz-ing! I saw the looks that Colby was taking at her, simple looks of awe. Jasper wasn't being as much of a douche so I was kind of happy about that.

  Me and Caitlyn walked into the bathroom, and grabbed my extra tooth brush, her tooth brush, my comb that I leave for when I stay, and then went back into her bedroom. I slipped my hoodie and t shirt off and replaced it with my muscle tee while the guys weren't paying attention.

  Caitlyn was busy packing a few makeup products and hair brushes, combs, bands for her braces, compact mirror, undergarments and etc. Then she ran to her closet, grabbed a hoodie and shorts and threw it all into the bag, including my basketball shorts.

  "Okay guys, me and Ty are leaving to go meet at Tasha's then go to the party. Now leaaaaveeee my room please." Caitlyn smiled and laugh, showing off her blue and silver braces.

  "Alright, it's whatever. Moms out for a few nights anyways. Just make sure you stay safe. Tyler, keep her safe. I know you will. " Jasper looked towards me with a stern face as he gave Caitlyn a hug.

  "Alright. Bye, Jasper. Love you. Bye Colby. " Caitlyn smiled as both the boys said bye and threw her phone and charger into her duffel bag and followed me outside.

  "Let's get ready to party!! " I said with a grin, causing Caitlyn to smirk. I knew this would be an amazing year.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys :)
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.
I really put a lot of work into this one so please vote, share, and whatnot.
2300 words!
I know I don't update a lot on many of my books but I will soon. I have just had tons of work, school and stress on me but I'm better now.
To anyone who wants to know me personally, add me on snap itzz-sarahh
Anyone who needs writing advice, book covers or even wants a dedicated book, PM me on either of my Wattpad accounts 🥀
perfectly__perfect
^2nd account^
Anyways! Always remember to check out my other writings and give me any ideas or feedback :)
I love you all ♥
Stay cool guys lol :)

~ sarahh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
299K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
158K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
103K 9.1K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...