My Best friend is my mate and...

By JsReadings

Do you know what it feels like to be hated by the people you call family? Do you know how much it hurts to b... More

Rejection
I've got a new home
The wolf queen
Accepted Into The Dark Shadow Pack
Excuse me?
Who Missed me?
She's Back
A Totally Different Destiny
It's Just A Little To Late For Sorrys
I Really Hate That Bitch
Heartache
All Good Things Must Come To An End
Unanswered Questions Part 1
Unanswered Question Part 2- Give Me Love
Someone Loves Me
My Second Mate
Jake's POV Part 1
MUST READ
Must read!!!!!!!!
Jakes POV Part 2
Lets kick some ass!
Making Things Right
Forgiveness, and Sam?
Just a little bit of Jake
A kiss of......
King
Ophelia
Strategy
Author's note
Update

I'm What?

35.4K 818 156
By JsReadings

Jakes Pov

“Jakey, babe what’s wrong with you?”  I looked over to lorry with irritation. I was still kinda pissed at destiny for saying those things to lorry, I mean what happened to the sweet innocent girl I once knew and loved.

She used to be kind and gentle, always caring for others but now she is all knives and guns and fighting. I miss the old destiny I once knew. “Jake.” I snapped out of my thoughts at the sound of lorry’s voice.

“I’m going to take a shower” I quickly stated. I really need some time to myself. “I’ll come with you.” She said in a seductive voice. For some reason it disgusted me. I wanted the sweet voice of some else. Destiny’s voice is so sweet to-

Ugh!!! What am I doing, I’m in love with lorry. I am going to mark lorry. Destiny is something of the past. Lorry is my present. It’s just the mate bond playing with my head. My wolf growled at me for denying our love for our mate. I mentally rolled my eyes telling him to shut it.

I am going to ask lorry to marry me tonight, I already bought a ring. I think tonight is the night I mark my one true love.

“Jake, babe.” I snapped out of thoughts once again. “What’s up with you?” irritation laced in her voice. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into me. “I would love for you to join me” I whispered in her ear. She shivered and giggled and I swore I heard a soft snort. I grabbed her by her hand and we ran up the stairs to my room.

We finally made it to my room and I threw lorry on the bed. She giggled loudly. I went on top of her keeping my weight up with my hands. I kissed her hard and pure disgust shot through my body. Why is this happening?

I kissed lorry with more passion and she let out a loud moan. The moan didn’t turn me on at all; all it did was make a ringing sound in my ears. I was really getting frustrated, and my wolf was not making me feel any better.

He kept growling in disgust and hatred. Not just for lorry but for me also. He hated the fact that I am with lorry and not with destiny, but he have to deal with it because I’m in love with lorry and not with destiny.

For some reason my mind started to fill up with images of destiny’s face. Her dark brown eyes her and straight but yet messy hair. I even thought about us when we were kids and when everything was good. My heartbeat went faster.

As I thought more and more about destiny pleasure shot through my body. I stopped kissing lorry and looked down at her blue eyes, she was biting her lip and watching me, as I continued to look lorry’s blue eyes, it suddenly turned brown and her hair that was all over her face started turning black.

I was no longer looking at lorry’s face but destiny’s. Her eyes shone and her lips so swollen and juicy.

I looked at her some more and kissed her with all the passion I had. Destiny lips on mines felt so good. Destiny moan snapped me back into reality. I stopped kissing her and looked down again to see a confused lorry.

What the hell is happening to me? Since when did I start fantasizing that I was actually having sex with destiny while I was lorry.

Jordan’s voiced snapped me out of my thoughts. “Hey man, we gotta g-“he stopped mid-sentence as he walked into my room. I rolled my eyes at that. “What were u saying?” I asked.  “Uh, well umm we gotta be downstairs to celebrate Lillian’s birthday.”  I totally forgot about that. Lillian is one of our oldest in our pack, but still looked like she was in her mid-30s. She stopped aging around then.

She has been like a mother to me. I loved her like she actually was. I quickly got off of lorry and over to Jordan. “I will be right down just let me take a quick shower.” I then turned to lorry that looked like she could punch Jordan any minute. “Lorry baby I’m going to take a quick bath and get dressed for the party, and you should go do the same and maybe later we can finish up what we started.” I told her with a wink.

She giggled and walked out of the room swinging her hips. “Um I’ll be down stairs” Jordan said looking like he was going to puke.

I shook my head and closed my door. I walked into my bath room and started to strip from my clothes. My thoughts were everywhere. Most of them having to deal with destiny, I quickly got into the shower and let the hot water plash on me.

I felt so stressed and tense that the hot nice water wasn’t even working on easing out my muscles. For some reason my body felt weak like my body was aching. I quickly pushed away the thoughts of my aching body when destiny flew in to my head once more.

Where the hell was she?  I haven’t seen her since earlier today after everything happened with lorry. To be honest with myself I wasn’t even angry when destiny said those things. It was kinda hot that she would actually say them.

I smirk played its way onto my lips, but quickly fell when I remember how mad she got when I told her off. Her body was shaking like she was going to shift or something, but I couldn’t sense or smell her wolf surfacing. I could feel her wolf’s anger but that was it.

And then her way her body started to look kind of orange, like a tan, but what really freaked me out is the heat radiating from her. Not to mention I was feeling really hot to, like I could burst into flames any moment.

Then the weirdest thing happened.  Jason came out of nowhere and just threw water on her. I was expecting her to be even more enraged but instead she gave him a grateful smile. Her body was turning back to its regular color and my body started to cool down.

I didn’t understand at all what had happened. Destiny is so, sooooo……... I just don’t know anymore. Destiny was once a sweet innocent girl that put everyone first and she was so fragile, like if you touch her with just a little bit of force she would break.

Of course back then nobody cared and even though I did the exact same thing, I still wanted to rip anyone’s head of who would do her wrong.

I honestly couldn’t believe I had actually told her that I wanted to be secret best friends because it would ruin my rep. The hurt that was written all over her face had my heart aching in pain but I was selfish back then, but nothing could top her face when I had rejected her.

Tears was covering her face, the pain edged on her face and her big beautiful eyes that looked up at me pleading not to say the words that I knew that was about to come out.

When I said them, I could actually hear the crack of her heart, the dent in our bond. My own heart was breaking.

My wolf was furious, and when she ran he screamed at me to go after her and tell her that we didn’t mean it, that we accept her for who she is and will love her with all of our heart, but I didn’t move.

I just stood there watching in the direction she went off in.

I shook my head out of my seriously depressing thoughts and turned off the water. I quickly slipped out of the bathroom and threw on any sort of clothes I could find in my closet, shaking my damp hair and leaving it that way.

I quickly stepped out of my room, but not before I took the small black box of my dresser. This was it. I was in love with lorry and I will ask her to marry me in front of my pack and also destiny’s pack.

I ran down the stairs and went in the kitchen where I saw the woman I thought of as my own mother. Lillian was standing there with the rest of the female pack members cooking.

I made my way behind her while I slipped the engagement ring in my pocket. “Happy birthday” I said to her from behind while I lift her up I twirled her around. She let out a squeak of surprise as I did so.

She then laughed and I kissed her cheek smiling down at her. Ever since my mother died she has been there for me and my dad. She was my mother and father’s best friend. They practically grew up together.

After mom died from a rouge attack 12 years ago she’s been there. I loved her as my own mother now.

“Aw thank you sweetheart” she said while smiling at me. “You’re welcome beautiful” I said to her as she blushed and laughed, shaking her head. “In here smells wonderful” I said looking around the kitchen.

Our kitchen was quite big and it also had about three refrigerators and 4 stoves. All of the stoves were being used. Food was being laid out on the table. It smelled so good. I could already feel my mouth watering. “Well of course it does I am in here cooking aren’t I” she said with a smile.

“Yep the best cook I know, no offense ladies” I said Turing to face the others in the kitchen. They just laughed and shook their heads. “Well I better keep out of your way while you work your magic” I told her. “No problem sweetie, please tell everyone the food will be ready in the next 10 minutes and tell them play some music, my birthday supposed to be a fantastic celebration not some dry old gathering” I laughed at her comment and nodded.

I quickly told everyone in the pack house that food would be ready soon and turned on the large stereo. The music was turned up to the max making the house shake. I could hear Lillian screaming, assuming she’s dancing around with a spoon in her hand.

I laughed and shook my head at the thought. I looked around the room for the one and only destiny king but I didn’t see her. I shrugged it off and went to find myself a drink only to be stopped by a worried looking Adrian stepping up to me.

She looked at me with a hard glare but also looked like she was about to cry. “I heard what happened between the witch and destiny and I can’t believe you can be so cold hearted to actually believe lorry and talk to your own mate like that” she said with venom seeping through each word.

I growled at her. “Lorry is my mate and I love her, destiny should not have said what she said to her”. I told her with a glare. She glared even harder if that is even possible. I could feel the rage radiating off of her.

I even took a step back. “You asshole, how dare you say that, do you really and truly believe that bitch loves you at all, she is using you for sex and power.” She was talking louder now. She seemed beyond pissed.

She grabbed my hand and jerked me into the corner of the room. “You think she actually and truly loves you when she is always flirting with other guys?” she asked while pointing over at Lorry. I looked over at lorry and saw her with another guy. It honestly didn’t affect me at all.

“ Because of you we can’t find destiny, we saw her go into the woods and we obviously knew better to leave her alone for a bit, but she isn’t back yet. I am worried about her, even though she just needs time, I am still scared.” “You need to start thinking you asshole, and start soon” and with that she walked off leaving me there standing shock.

Well she doesn’t like me, but what she said about destiny started to worry me, but I quickly remembered that when destiny was upset she would just go for a walk or something and would be back later so maybe that was it.

For some reason I didn’t believe that, that was the case but I pushed it aside and started to enjoy the party. We all ate and joked around even destiny’s pack did but they still had worry edged on their face, but I think they knew better than to go after destiny when she’s in rage.

She was never like that but now I can honestly say a lot have changed about her.

The dinner went on as I tried my best to keep destiny out of my head. It was really irritating me. My wolf was also no help at all. He kept on telling me to go out and see if destiny’s ok. But I blocked him out after I told him she was fine.

I think I was also trying to convince myself that was true. After eating we sang happy birthday to Lillian as they brought out her cake. She was smiling and she looked over at me and she smiled even bigger but it dropped when she saw Lorry walk up next to me and wrapping her arms around me.

Disappointment made her way on her face but she tried to cover it with a smile. The smile turned into a grimaced. What is wrong with everyone and their problem with Lorry? It was seriously pissing me off. Lorry would make a wonderful alpha female and I will prove it after tonight. When I mark her and complete the mating process she would show all of them that she was made for the job.

After everyone had got a slice of cake and had a glass of red wine, I tapped on mine and told everyone I had announcement to make. Everyone turned to me and I took a deep breath and began.

I turned to lorry and knelt down on one knee. I heard tones of gasps. “Lorry you’re the love of my life and I know you are a little bit rough around the edges but I will gladly smooth them out,” I started with a smirk. “Some people might think you are not alpha female material”, I glanced at Adrian and the others to see them glaring daggers at me. If looks could kill, I would defiantly be in a body bag right now.

“But I don’t care, I love you and I know you love me so with that I would like you to answer this question”. I reached into my back pocket and open the box. “Lorry Marie Daniels will you do me the honor and marry me?” Lorry’s eyes widened and her mouth opened. “Yes I will marry you Jakey poo.” She squealed as I put on her ring.

My pack erupted with cheers and congratulations. Destiny’s pack was looking at me with disgust and hateful eyes, but I didn’t really care. Okay maybe I cared just a little bit but so what.

Lorry was in my arms while everyone from my pack was congratulated me. Jason then walked over with a scowl on his face but he still tried to force a smile. “congrats.” Was all he said before we heard an ear piercing scream.

So loud it made the whole house shake. It was like millions of people screaming at the same time. Everyone went down on their knees while covering their ears, and as soon as the loud scream started it quickly stopped.

Everyone stood up and was scared. I was also scared but not because of the scream I just heard, no it wasn’t that at all, but it was the person who was screaming that had me scared. It was Destiny.

I quickly made my way outside to the back yard, with Jason right behind me.

I was panicking and my wolf was going crazy. Of course it didn’t take us long to reach in the back yard because we basically ran out the house. What we saw made us stop in our tracks.

My heartbeat sky rocketed, because lying right in front of me was destiny covered in blood. I moved to her quickly after shaking myself out of my thoughts. I prayed to the moon goddess that she was okay. I couldn’t lose her like this.

I held her in my arms and pressed my finger on her neck looking for a pulse. What I found was something that had my heart breaking and my body shaking.

It was nothing, I felt absolutely nothing.

 Destiny’s POV

“Ugh” I groaned out. I felt my eyes flutter open but quickly shot close because of the light that was beaming on me. Why the hell would they leave the damn curtain open like that? I opened up my eyes once again and squinted while my eyes adjusted to the light.

Once it did I looked around only to find myself surrounded by darkness. The only light that was there was a light shining right on me. It’s like one of those spot light lights. I sat up quickly and looked around once more.

 I was beyond freaked out. How the hell did I get here?  That’s when everything came back to me. Jake yelling at me, me going for a run, the field, all those rouges and hunters, the blood, it disappearing, and most of all me dying.

I was now hyperventilating. I couldn’t believe it. I’m dead. Oh my god. I’m dead. And oh my gosh, I actually did go to hell. I stood up quickly still hyperventilating and looking around me.

It was pitch black. “hello.” I called out. “Is anyone here?” I asked.  “I’m here, my child.” A beautiful woman appeared right in front of me. She was kinda tiny with flawless skin and long sleek black hair that reached her waist.

She was wearing a long light blue gown that almost looked kinda white. She was absolutely gorgeous. But what really made my stop and stare was her eyes. It was violate and it was so striking. We were just staring into each other eyes.

It was like she could see into my heart and soul. Her calculating gaze was still on me as I averted my eyes and cursed myself for staring.

I heard a small giggle escape from her lips and at the sound I turned to look up at her again, but this time to ask questions. “Where the hell am I?” I questioned, She smiled at me. “Oh that’s easy, we’re inside of you, well inside your soul you could say.” I stared at her like she had grown three heads right in front of me.

“H…… how…how the hell can we be inside of me?” I stammered. “Well as you can see your standing here talking to me, so I believe after that stunt with your demon that I needed to talk to you, so I brought you here, inside yourself.” She said to me.

Okay now I am totally confused. “What demon, what the hell are you talking about?” I asked. I was now beyond confused.

“Well I guess I should start telling you who I am now and why you’re here.” She said calmly. “Yeah I think that would be nice.” I told her sarcastically.

“Well young Destiny, I am Sarah Heart, the ex-wolf queen you could say” she started. I stood there shocked, but nodded for her to continue. “My child I have terrible news for you and I hate to bring this upon you but you have the right to know.” She breathed in and then out.

I think whatever she had to tell me was big and I seriously needed to listen.

“This story starts back way back when, when the first wolf queen was born, and no I am not the first, there were many others that lived but suffered a tragic death. Now the first wolf queen grew up to be a strong powerful woman and helper of all being in the supernatural world, but of course mostly for the wolves, our kind. She worked hard and tried to protect everyone and everything. She was truly kind.

"The wolf queen whose name I still do not know of became lonely and yearned for love, and as she wished it, it came true, she found her mate. Her mate loved her with all he had and together they were strong.”

By now I was deep into this story, I couldn’t believe it actually had a first wolf queen, I thought Sarah was the first.

“The elders of that time were grateful but some were jealous of her power and soon enough other beings started feeling the same way. They hated that she had all that power to herself, that she was loved like the way she was being loved.” Even people of her pack felt this way and wanted to witness her destruction. “That’s horrible” I said my voice shaking a bit.

“It is, but what really is horrible is what they did to her.”
“With all the jealousy and hatred they decided on doing something evil to her, something that we must live through forever, they killed her.” I gasped. Why would they do that to a person who protected them?

“Who killed her?” I asked with my eyes wide. “Everyone did.” I was more than beyond confused. She saw the confused look on my face and smiled sadly at me. “Witches decided to act upon the great wolf queen destruction. You see every wolf queen has a great demon living within them but it is hidden deep inside of us and this is why we have such great abilities. Somehow the witches found this out and used it against us.” “They cursed us destiny, they darkened her heart, and her heart was no longer pure anymore. What they did to her affected us more than ever.” I was shocked to hear all of this, I was never told any of this.

“Since the witches blackened her heart it made the demon in us rise. It made us evil and crave blood. The blood lust was so bad that she killed half of her pack and even her beloved mate. She was exiled from her pack and not a soul would let her in. She was empty only hate and sadness stored within her.” I was full out in shock now, a demon?? Waw. Oh my god does that mean it’s going to happen to me. I felt panic rush through me.

She looked at me with sadness and I knew this story was only about to get worse.

“The poor wolf queen was a walking shell only craving blood, it made everyone hate her and everything she did would leave a dent in the supernatural world.” She took a deep breath and looked me right in the eyes. All I say was pity. “Our hearts are meant to be pure and filled with kindness but her heart was black, destiny I tried everything to change it, I tried everything I could to save you but I failed.” She was on the verge of tears.

I didn’t understand what she meant, why is she crying. “The curse moved on after she died and moved down to all the wolf queens that have ever lived, all of them took the same fate destiny, even me.” Confusion had me locked, I didn’t understand what she meant, what she’s saying isn’t making any sense.“I didn’t die because of war destiny; I died because of the curse. Our heart cannot take it, we cannot handle the darkness, our hearts cannot handle the demon with in and it just gives out on us. It just stops Destiny, and today was only the beginning for you. Destiny you do not have much time left, you need to leave before you end up like us, killing or hurting the ones you love. You must leave destiny.” She pleaded.

My panic began to rise. “What are you saying?” I asked in almost a whisper.

 “Destiny you’re dying,” and with that darkness took over once again.

Author's Note: Well i hope i did good. plz plz plzzzzzzz leave a comment to tell me how i did. I really hope you all are in love with my story and oh yeah dont forget to vote. xoxxoxxoxxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 104 24
"You guys I had the most epic night," I say as I take my seat, sipping from my bottle of coke and then I glance round the table and I see him, I almo...
36.6K 547 26
I enter at the club and see people, bouncing their heads, jumping. There’s also a band playing a rock song, but I barely understand it since the voca...
154K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
57 6 7
Ever imagined what it's like to be a zombie? Do you truly feel nothing? Are you just a mindless creature that randomly attacks anyone or anything? ...