Let Me Love You Down (X Rated...

By bria0723

A few years after Keisha Brown is released from jail for being wrongly accused of a Ponzi scheme ran by the c... More

Prologue
New Year, New Me
Concrete Jungle
Making A Comeback
The Slightest Touch

Don't Stop, Won't Stop

181 7 0
By bria0723

A/N: I'm a terrible person for taking SIX MONTHS to update. Please forgive me, I just went through a bit of writer's block and literally changed this chapter about seven times. But, I hope you like this chapter. And I will try and update at least every month. Sorry for the disappointment, but I hope you still like this chapter.

*******

Don't Stop, Won't Stop

It was 4 a.m. and Keisha still couldn't sleep. She kept tossing and turning and aching for Xavier's body, but she was so damn frustrated with him. She couldn't believe that he thought she was a whore because he didn't put on a condom. Damn bastard, didn't ask me if I was on something. She kept thinking of the lovemaking session they shared, but every time it came back to her she thought of what he insinuated. I can't believe I have to work for him. She got out of her bed and went to get a glass of water. As she stood by her counter she felt a cold shiver run over her, like someone was watching her. She looked all around and saw no one. So she shrugged it off and went back to bed. Hmm, maybe I should take the day off. You know what, I am going to take the day off. Let him get mad if he wants to.

She felt excited because she knew Xavier hated lateness and absences, like he was a freaking high school teacher, but she couldn't give two shíts now. Sleep fell onto her and she dreamt about how dramatic and hectic the day was going to be without her.

*Bang bang bang* Ugh, who the hell is bothering me? It's 9 o'clock in the morning. *Bang bang bang* There it was again. That thumping sound was going to be the death of whoever it was. As she opened the door, the bright sun washed over her before she could get a good glimpse at her unexpected visitor.

"Why are you answering the door half naked?" The familiar voice asked leaning on her door jamb.

She looked down at her shorts and tank top and answered, "I'm not naked and this is my house," she walked away from the door, "Close the door on the way in."

The house was filled with the scent of cologne and flowers. "Is that a way you greet your brother?"

"Hi, Damien," she said faking enthusiasm. Her older brother was known for unexpected visits, so she wasn't surprised; but right now she wasn't in the mood for his charm and cheer.

"Uh-oh, what's up? You usually have a stank attitude whenever you see other family members, not me." He placed the flowers down on the coffee table and folded his arms waiting for a response that wasn't going to come. She loved Damien, but right now she wanted to pop his head like a pimple. The only reason she dealt with him was because when she was indicted and sent to jail, he was the only one that didn't disown her from the family. When she got out of jail he gave her a place to stay until she got back on her feet, and when she got famous he didn't care about how much money she made, he only cared that she was protected and that Xavier didn't hurt her. Not that he could try.

"Keisha," his voice was gruff, "What's wrong?" He began poking and prodding her. He wouldn't stop until she answered him and she couldn't care less. She walked to her bedroom and went straight into her bed and covered herself. He sat at the edge of her bed and peeled her covers off. "You know I'm not gonna stop bothering you, right?"

"I wish you would cause I'm so close to choking the life out of you," she muttered into her pillow.

"Is it Xavier? Did he try to-you know-that?"

"Did he try to fùck me?" She looked at him with a devious smile.

"Ahhh, you didn't have to say that. But, did he?" Her brother looked at her carefully. She turned her head on her pillow and ignored him. She didn't want to tell her brother that she willingly fùcked Xavier.

"So should I take that as a you wanted to or he wanted to? "

Keisha was interrupted by a not-so subtle knock at her door. "Did you invite mom here? " She gave her brother the death stare. Now she was ready to choke him.

"I swear I told her to stay home." Damien got off her bed as Keisha followed. She'd be more than happy to tell her mom off once again. She couldn't pass up on this opportunity.

When she got into her living room her jaw dropped as she saw the devil in all his glory. Xavier.

"Hello, Damien." He firmly shook Damien's hand as he entered Keisha's house. Then his glare landed on her, "Keisha."

She threw her hands in the air and walked back into her bedroom. I have no time for this nonsense. She closed the door to her bedroom and fell against it. Now she'd have to worry about her brother killing her boss, although it would be nice to see that bastard get his.

There was a soft knock at her door that shook her out of her thoughts. She took a deep breath and opened the door. Not surprised to see her brother, but she wondered where Xavier was.

"He's on the couch," her brother answered her as if he read her mind. "Now, since the devil knew we were talking about him and showed up, is there anything you wanna tell me?"

She hesitated at the question. She usually told her brother everything and didn't hold back, whether it was her intimate love life or about her menstrual cycle, she told him everything. But she didn't want to confess that she gave into the best séxual experiences she'd ever had with her boss. The sudden knock at her door kept the words from coming out of her mouth. Her brother opened the door and glared at Xavier.

"What do you want?" Her brother demanded. Xavier spoke casually, "I came to speak to Keisha." His look made Keisha moist and made her hate her body for its reaction to him.

"Damien, go into the living room. I can handle him." She gave her brother an assured look. Her brother was reluctant to leave the room, but he trusted his baby sister to handle her business.

Xavier closed the door behind him and looked at Keisha. The minute his eyes took in every luscious curve of her body she held a breath. She didn't want him to see the effect her had on her, but she couldn't keep from creaming herself some more.

"So, you just decided to not come to work? And better yet you don't tell anybody that you're not coming to work? Explain yourself Ms. Brown because I hate when people play with my time and money." His voice was sharp like a knife. It didn't help that with every word Keisha was getting turned on, but she didn't want to pay attention to her teenage-like hormones. All she wanted to do was sock this asshole.

"I'm waiting for an answer." He impatiently said.

"Who are you? My father?" Keisha laughingly teased. "Last time I checked, I am the one who brought money to your company, so I'm not playing with your money because you wouldn't have any if it weren't for me."

His eyes grew dark with her words which frightened her, but she stood her ground because she wouldn't let him intimidate her.

"Do you know who you're talking to?" He stiffened his posture and folded his arms.

"I know exactly who I'm talking to. I don't see anyone else in this room, and if you do, then you need to go to a doctor." She calmly sat on her bed and stared at him. He looked as if he was going to explode at her, just how she liked it. "If you have nothing else to say, then you may leave." She laid back on her bed, covered herself, and closed her eyes. She felt tingly inside for handling Xavier the way she did, but when she didn't hear the door open or close she held in her joy and waited for the apocalypse to come.

As she looked at him, Keisha realized she opened Pandora's box. The look he gave her could've rivaled the Devil himself, if he wasn't the Devil.

"So, you've obviously forgotten who's the boss around here? And I don't give a damn if your brother is out there, but you'll do as I say when I say it. Now get your ass out of your bed, put some clothes on so you actually look decent, and get your ass to the office immediately. We have no time for your childish games."

All Keisha could do was laugh. All these ultimata he was throwing at her just made it even more hilarious. "I'm sorry, I didn't know I was being funny. But, let me show you how serious I am." He approached her bed and ripped the sheets off her. Then he lifted her off her bed and placed her on her feet. "Am I still funny?"

"You're an ass, in case you didn't know that." She muttered under her breath. "Let go of me!" Keisha demanded as she yanked her arm out of his grip. As she tried to get back on her bed he carried her back to her closet door.

"I can do this all day," she threatened him.

"And I can find another person that can make me money."

"Then go ahead and do it." She didn't dart his glare, in fact, she rivaled his with one of her death stares that made her own mother scared. She was sick and tired of his bullshít. And if he did drop her she would find someone else to make her dream come true.

"Why are you being so difficult woman?" His lips were eye level, but she ignored the desire to bite and chew on those luscious lips. She turned her head away to keep from temptation, but he already inched his lips to capture hers in a searing kiss. As she tried to fight the pleasure rushing to her core, he deepened the kiss and she gave in. Their tongues battled the fiercest of battles as his hands traveled down her back and landed on her ass. He squeezed both cheeks so hard a soft groan escaped her throat.

She quickly pulled away when she felt his hands travel up her shirt. "No, no, no. This is what messed up everything the first time. Get away from me. You've done enough damage. Just leave and I'll go to work. " Keisha said without looking at him.

"You didn't have a problem with it last night." His voice was deeper, and his eyes were tinged with lust. It could've been enough to make her break down, but she couldn't give in to him again. "Just face it, Keisha, you want me just like I want you." Hearing her name slide off his tongue did some damage to her, but she would not let him win.

Her breath caught as he approached her. "Do you wanna know the things I wanna do to you?" Before she could answer he began to explain. "I wanna play with you until you can't stand it any longer. I wanna pull on your nipples so hard that they feel tender. I want your legs to be wrapped around me so tight that I wouldn't be able to escape. I wanna fùck you so hard that you'll forget your own name. Would you like me to demonstrate it?" She nodded her head slowly.

He laughed very low, "See I knew it, all you want to do is take me to bed." Keisha was so confused. "Don't play dumb," his words were harsh as he let go of her, "All you want to do is get some. Well you got it last night and a little extra with that. Now if you do get pregnant I will sue you for everything you own. How dare you try to trick me? Do you know who I am?" His voice grew louder with every sentence, but that pissed Keisha off even more. Until she looked down. Now she knew he couldn't try to play that one off.

"So you wanted to come to my house and accuse me for being a whore who wanted to steal your sperm, but you're riding around with a hard on?"

*******

He hoped she wouldn't have noticed how hard she made him, but who could miss that? Every single thing he said he wanted he could do were actual wishes. But he could not let this woman get away with what she did last night. Besides she was already an ex-con, who knew her intentions?

"Get out of my house, you asshole." Keisha's voice was stern, but also light. He could see she was still just as affected as he was. And that's how he liked it. As he caressed her arm, he saw her resolve breaking bit by bit.

"Stop," she sighed out.

"I'm not convinced that you want me to." He pulled her close to him.

"Let go of me." She said a little fiercer, but it only made him harder for her. He placed his palms on her ass and lift her up to him. Her legs instantly wrapped around him, just the way he liked and he ground himself between her legs. He felt her pulse against him and wanted to be ball deep inside her. He heard a soft groan come from her as he kissed her neck. He moved his lips up and pulled her bottom lip into his mouth and sucked on it. Oh, the noises she made, made him want to burst. He could just feel her heat take all of him as he went in and out, slowly and deep. He could feel her nails digging into his back as she writhed with pleasure under him. He could smell the sweat and the passion of their fùcking. He could hear her screaming his name as she fell unto her orgasm. He could see her eyes glazed with the lust she felt for him.

When he finally looked up at her he saw that she was ready for anything coming her way. Stop, the voice in his head urged him. Her brother already hates you, now you wanna fùck her when he is just outside her door. Stop. He finally gave in to that voice and placed her down to her feet.

"I'll see you at the office." He said without a glance back and left.

When Xavier got back to his office he sat back in his chair and mentally slapped himself. He usually kept himself under control, but when it came to this succubus, Keisha, he couldn't keep himself from drooling at the sight of her and her legs. That was the first thing he could think about when he saw her. And last night when he got a taste of them, it was an out-of-this-world experience. After that one taste, he kept having dreams of the mesmerizing seductress who made his pants strain by his groin.

He could see that she was becoming a drug to him, and it would be hard to quit her. He was going to have to do something about it, and do it quick. A slight tap at his door brought him out of his thoughts. "What?" His voice was gruff. Linda opened the door and spoke in a soft voice, "Mr. Thomas, you told me to alert you of the arrival of Ms. Brown."

"Thank you, Linda. Tell her to come to my office and then get back to work." He snapped.

"Alright, sir." She closed the door and scurried off as quick as she could.

He got up and stood by the huge window in his office. With no means of escape, he'd have to get some composure. Then his phone rang. When he answered he was shocked to hear who it was.

"Hello, Mr. Thomas." Keisha spoke casually. "I understand you wanted to talk to me."

"You've never called me Mr. Thomas before," was his reply.

"That's all you took from what I said. What do you want to talk about?" She snapped.

"I requested for your presence, Ms. Brown."

"Now, we both know that's not good for either of us."

"I don't care about your foolish hormones, but I have to speak with you face-to-face. Now don't make me come to your office, and be here in two minutes." Then he hung up. He didn't know who she thought she was sometimes, but her sass was unbearable and made him want to punish her because of her slick tongue. He sat back down in his chair and busied himself with a few papers waiting for Keisha. She needed a lesson in obedience, and now I know just how to teach her. He thought of devious ways of teaching her the basic laws of obedience. He diverted his attention to his door when it opened. He was shocked to find Keisha at the door. He actually hoped she would disobey him, so he can get the lessons started.

"Now, what do we have to discuss?" She spoke impatiently. He gave her a once-over and saw she was in no way dressed for work. Wearing sweats and hoodie she still looked beautiful. "We are to discuss your attitude."

"Excuse me?" She sounded offended.

"You heard me," he spoke as he got up from his chair, "your recent attitude levels are terrible. And we need to change that if we are to continue working together. And I know just how we can do that."

"You're gonna treat me like a dog and send me to obedience school?" She snorted.

"Exactly."

"Again, excuse me?" He could hear the anger in her voice.

"You are to stay at my house this month while I teach you how to obey to what I ask of you. And this is your first test. If you say no, it goes to show how much you need this."

"OK," she started slowly, "Who the hell are you to ask this of me? You are the most disrespectful man I have ever met. I really don't need this shít." She turned to walk away, but he caught her as usual. "Let go of me." She spoke through clenched teeth.

"No. I will not until you say yes."

"When hell freezes over." She rolled her eyes.

He pushed her aside, locked, and blocked the door. "Now you have nowhere to go."

She sat down and looked at him. Disbelief was visual in her eyes. He knew how ridiculous he sounded for offering this to her, but this was needed. Especially, he could get her out of his system after the month was over.

He strolled towards her and kneeled. "Keisha, it won't be as bad as you think."

She looked him in the eye, "Are you fùcking kidding me? That's what this is about, you just wanna get some? Un-fùcking-believable. Get your disgusting hands away from me. And you think I'm the whore."

"I never called you a whore." He defended himself.

"You didn't have to!" She was becoming infuriated every second she spent in his office. He felt the anger ruminating in her.

He wasn't about to give up. "Let me demonstrate how it would be. How every second of your presence around me would be."

She looked hesistant to give in. Before she could answer he leaned in to capture her lips. He instantly seized her tongue. She protested, but then gave in to the kiss. He tugged at the top of her sweats and pulled them down to her ankles along with her panties. He smelled her arousal. He pulled away from her and looked at her wetness. She was glistening with what little sunlight that poured into his office. His mouth salivated just at the sight of her. He positioned himself between her legs and looked up at her. He saw she was biting her lip. "Don't bite your lip. I want to hear you say my name. But here's the challenge: you can't be loud. Think you can do that for me?"

He saw her contemplating his challenge, but she was taking too much time; so he delved in without a reply. She gasped at his slick motion and clasped her hands over her mouth to keep a scream inside. His tongue danced around her clit and moved down to her slit. Licking and sucking up all her juices. She tasted so good and she was so wet, for him. He stuck a finger inside her wet heat and she moaned his name out loud.

He smiled, "Now what did I tell you? Looks like you need to be punished."

"Oh, so you're into that freaky 50 shades stuff? Hmm, I guess this will be an interesting month."

Oh, it will be. He thought to himself as he continued eating her little cùnt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...