The Slightest Touch

The Slightest Touch

Keisha woke up from the steamiest, recurring dream she'd been having from a week before. It all starts when her private jet crashes into a remote island. She believes that no one is alive, but encounters a mysterious man. She follows him because he provides her with food and shelter. Little does she know that he wants to provide her with more than that, and she was more than willing to accept. This wasn't a bad dream at all, unfortunately the part that makes her wake up is when she realizes the "mysterious man" is Xavier. Now there is nothing wrong with thinking your boss is fine, but when he is just a cold and heartless asshole she doesn't know what she finds attractive about him. And to think she deserved a nap, when it only left a yummy, but forbidden taste to her mouth. I guess this is how Eve felt when she saw some of that forbidden fruit.

Tonight, she was supposed to be having a business dinner with him and was nervous as hell. He didn't say whether it was formal or casual. And even though it was his home and he could be wearing his pajamas, if he owns them, she wanted to look presentable. She raided her closet looking for the perfect outfit. She passed blazers, slacks, dresses, skirts, blouses, jeans, and many shirts, but nothing seemed appealing to the eye. She then settled for a beige dress with caramel designs, that wasn't too flowy or too form-fitting. It was formal, yet casual; sexy, yet not too sexy. It was the right length, an inch above the knee, so it wouldn't show much of her. And it revealed a modest amount of cleavage, so no Janet Jackson moments. She slipped on some nude flats, put her hair in a neat bun, grabbed her purse, and was out the door in a flash. The company car was downstairs waiting for her, so she knew she couldn't afford to be late especially with Xavier's temper.

On the ride to the Xavier's house, the only thing Keisha could think of was the kiss she shared with Xavier a few months back. It was something she thought of a lot when she wasn't working, or when she was around Xavier. Sometimes she would even catch herself staring at his lips and would try to erase the images, but they were imprinted in her mind. She was so wrapped up in her thoughts she didn't realize that she arrived. The driver, Carlton, had to alert her of her arrival. When she stepped out of the car, she was amazed. Xavier's house was beautiful. It looked like his whole house was made of windows. As she walked closer to the house she took her time to gaze at the beautiful land-scaping and the koi pond he had. Everything seemed peaceful, until her heart fluttered. She knew Xavier was somewhere. She doesn't know why she always happens to know when he's around, but she always knows. Keisha looked up only to find him looking at her through the window. Such a beautiful sight he was. He was dressed in a black tank top and gray sweat pants that accentuated every muscle he had in his body. Ah shit, I look too fancy. Keisha thought to herself.

As she walked towards the door she felt her heart in her throat. Her blood was thrumming in her head, and the only legible word she could think of was Xavier. He opened the door and gave her something of smile. "Welcome to my home. Please come in."

"Thank you," Keisha walked past him and felt heat rush to her cheeks. She walked into the foyer and spotted a beautiful Victorian era chandelier. Everything in his house seemed so organized and had a sultry mood. She could think of multiple things she could do to him just in this foyer alone.

"Aren't you a bit over dressed for a business meeting?" He asked breaking her naughty thoughts.

She turned around and faced him, "Well, I didn't know if there was a specific dress code, so I went with something formal, but still casual."

"Well, I think it looks beautiful." He said almost smiling, then looked as if he regretted it. Keisha didn't understand the compliment, the smile, or the disappointment, but she smiled politely and thanked him for his compliment. He directed her to the dining room and saw the beautiful setting. There were candles lit, exotic flowers on display, and Southern, mouth-watering food on the table. She didn't realize how hungry she was until her stomach made the sound of a dying walrus.