Concrete Jungle

Concrete Jungle

New York City, the city that never sleeps, Xavier thought as he was being escorted through the Plaza by a nervous bellboy. When they arrived at his room he saw a maid leaving a room down the hall from him. He also saw the most beautiful pair of legs he'd ever seen. The stunning pair of legs made his mouth water. He could imagine a few tricks he could teach the woman working those legs. Remember why we're here. They don't call you the Lone Wolf for nothing. He brought himself back to reality and entered his room. The grandeur of the room actually made Xavier appreciate the city. He sat in one of the lounge chairs and thought of how he should approach the situation of hiring people. By now, Lewis probably told the rest of the employees what an ass Xavier was and there were probably two employees left working there. He needed a plan and needed one now. Maybe I should do a press conference and tell them about my talent hunt. He got up to get a beer from the mini-bar when the door to his room opened. It was the maid with the legs.

"Ugh, I hope the guest isn't here," she scoffed under her breath. When she turned around and saw Xavier's stare at her legs. Her face turned red and rushed out the room saying, "Sorry, I'll come back later." 

Xavier never even glanced up at her face because her legs had his mouth watering and an erection straining in his pants. He didn't even realize the maid had spoken because in his head he was listening to the moans and sighs while her long luscious legs were wrapped around him as he drilled her. Damn, he needed this beer more now. Why was his thoughts going there? He didn't even know if her face was pretty or if she was another Michelle. But you're not here to get your fill, you're here to do work. But a vacation for him was long overdue. Maybe I should get a massage before I get down to business. Before he knew it his fingers was calling the desk clerk to set him up for a massage at 5 pm, because there was no way he was going to go to work with all this pent up sexual frustration and aggression. Maybe the massage would get his mind of off mysterious legs.

2 Hours Later 

While Xavier was getting a massage, mysterious legs flashed through his mind. They were long and the color of milk chocolate. The skin looked so smooth, the calfs were tight, and the thighs were big enough to have him wonder where they lead to. He stared at his masseuse's legs and it was upset it wasn't his mysterious legs. 

As he went to his New York branch of X Rated Records, he saw a woman waiting at the recptionist desk. She had on a slacks that hugged her bottom and a silk shirt that covered up huge breasts. Xavier was definitely happy he came to New York when he did because it made him aware how long he went without a woman. 

"Excuse me," the woman's voice sounded low but familiar, "Do you work here?" 

Xavier words caught in his throat when he realized that the woman standing before him was mysterious legs. He couldn't see her legs that well in the slacks, but by the sound of her sweet, silky voice he recognized it as the maid that was in his room a few hours ago. He was shocked she didn't recognize him, but then he never looked up at her or spoke to her. He realized that she was tapping her foot impatiently waiting for him to answer.

"My apologies, yes I do work here." Xavier finally got out.

"Well, you guys need to be more efficient and professional. I have been waiting for a half hour for this interview and I have to get back to my job in 35 minutes. Can you help me, sir? Or are you going to be a man and drool at my body because you've been doing that ever since you've walked through that door?" She snapped at Xavier and, although he didn't appreciate her attitude towards him, he liked the fierce attitude she had. She must have a real good work ethic. But under no circumstance would he ever let her get away for being so rude, "I'm sorry, I guess you think I'm an employee. I'm the employer and owner of X Rated Records."