Don't Stop, Won't Stop

A/N: I'm a terrible person for taking SIX MONTHS to update. Please forgive me, I just went through a bit of writer's block and literally changed this chapter about seven times. But, I hope you like this chapter. And I will try and update at least every month. Sorry for the disappointment, but I hope you still like this chapter.

*******

Don't Stop, Won't Stop

It was 4 a.m. and Keisha still couldn't sleep. She kept tossing and turning and aching for Xavier's body, but she was so damn frustrated with him. She couldn't believe that he thought she was a whore because he didn't put on a condom. Damn bastard, didn't ask me if I was on something. She kept thinking of the lovemaking session they shared, but every time it came back to her she thought of what he insinuated. I can't believe I have to work for him. She got out of her bed and went to get a glass of water. As she stood by her counter she felt a cold shiver run over her, like someone was watching her. She looked all around and saw no one. So she shrugged it off and went back to bed. Hmm, maybe I should take the day off. You know what, I am going to take the day off. Let him get mad if he wants to.

She felt excited because she knew Xavier hated lateness and absences, like he was a freaking high school teacher, but she couldn't give two shíts now. Sleep fell onto her and she dreamt about how dramatic and hectic the day was going to be without her.

*Bang bang bang* Ugh, who the hell is bothering me? It's 9 o'clock in the morning. *Bang bang bang* There it was again. That thumping sound was going to be the death of whoever it was. As she opened the door, the bright sun washed over her before she could get a good glimpse at her unexpected visitor.

"Why are you answering the door half naked?" The familiar voice asked leaning on her door jamb.

She looked down at her shorts and tank top and answered, "I'm not naked and this is my house," she walked away from the door, "Close the door on the way in."

The house was filled with the scent of cologne and flowers. "Is that a way you greet your brother?"

"Hi, Damien," she said faking enthusiasm. Her older brother was known for unexpected visits, so she wasn't surprised; but right now she wasn't in the mood for his charm and cheer.

"Uh-oh, what's up? You usually have a stank attitude whenever you see other family members, not me." He placed the flowers down on the coffee table and folded his arms waiting for a response that wasn't going to come. She loved Damien, but right now she wanted to pop his head like a pimple. The only reason she dealt with him was because when she was indicted and sent to jail, he was the only one that didn't disown her from the family. When she got out of jail he gave her a place to stay until she got back on her feet, and when she got famous he didn't care about how much money she made, he only cared that she was protected and that Xavier didn't hurt her. Not that he could try.

"Keisha," his voice was gruff, "What's wrong?" He began poking and prodding her. He wouldn't stop until she answered him and she couldn't care less. She walked to her bedroom and went straight into her bed and covered herself. He sat at the edge of her bed and peeled her covers off. "You know I'm not gonna stop bothering you, right?"

"I wish you would cause I'm so close to choking the life out of you," she muttered into her pillow.

"Is it Xavier? Did he try to-you know-that?"

"Did he try to fùck me?" She looked at him with a devious smile.

"Ahhh, you didn't have to say that. But, did he?" Her brother looked at her carefully. She turned her head on her pillow and ignored him. She didn't want to tell her brother that she willingly fùcked Xavier.