Slytherins Heir [Draco X Read...

By Iriswrites777

~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over a... More

Disclaimer
Chapter one - Malfoys
Chapter two - Diagon Alley
Chapter three - Sisters
Chapter four - Meeting the golden trio
Chapter five - Hats & Houses
Chapter six - Slytherin dungeon
Chapter seven - Draco & his gang
Chapter eight - Potions
Chapter nine - Flying
Chapter ten - The Letter
Chapter eleven - Troll Incident
Chapter twelve - Secret Lesson
Chapter thirteen - Quidditch
Chapter fourteen - A Game Of Wizards Chess
Chapter sixteen - Unforgivable
Chapter seventeen - Restricted Section
Chapter eighteen - Malfoy Manor
Chapter nineteen - Dinner at the Malfoys
Chapter twenty - The Banquet
Chapter twenty one - Nightmares
Chapter twenty two - The Truth
Chapter twenty three - A Strange Boy
Chapter twenty four - Care
Chapter twenty five - Detention (part 1)
Chapter twenty six - Detention (part 2)
Chapter twenty seven - Plans
Chapter twenty eight - Tasks
Chapter twenty nine - The Philosophers Stone
Chapter thirty - Back Again
A/n (plz read!)
Chapter thirty one - The House Cup
Chapter thirty two - To Us
Sequel

Chapter fifteen - Happy Christmas

7.5K 240 338
By Iriswrites777

~Y/n pov~

You see Josh come out with a few wrapped things of his own. You decide not to talk because he looks extremely tired. You both give kind nods before going to your respective rooms.

Your room seemed bigger but emptier without the girls there. You sigh and get changed hoping tomorrow you can find something on Nicholas Flamel with Harry. Maybe even prove Snape's innocence. He was innocent you were sure of it. You think as you drift off to sleep.

You wake up the next morning to someone knocking on your door.

"What?" You shout confused.

"Hey, Y/n that's no way to talk to your prefect. Anyway, come on out the three of us are waiting on you to show up." Josh scolds you through the door.

"Okay I'll be out in five minutes." You say stretching.

"Okay, you better." He warned. You laughed hoping josh would like the treats you got him.

You got up and dressed in your normal uniform adding your scarf because of the cool weather. You notice it's only been four minutes you'll be out early.

You step out looking at everyone deciding to take a seat beside Draco and Josh.

"Okay finally." Josh says. You notice two first years You and Draco, plus a second year, and Josh, not many Slytherins stayed by the looks of it.

Everyone opens up gifts, ones that Josh passed around. You smile and open a gift from Josh and see a watch.

"For being late, as you have been multiple times and there's a compass so you know not to go into the Dark forest you nit wit." He jokes looking at you. You laugh at him and watch as hi gives the boys some blankets and scarfs he gives Draco a potion that has a label 'chill pill'

"After your outburst when Y/n went after the troll you could use it." Josh commented to Draco. You took the potion and smelt it, carefully examining it.

"This is a sleeping draft. I swear you're as bad as the Weasley twins sometimes." You groan. You enjoyed the twins, but their pranks could get annoying at times.

"Way to ruin the surprise." Josh grumbled. Draco was not amused, but knew better then to fight over something so petty.

"Y/n this one is yours." Josh hands out a small gift with a signature D in a fancy font. You assumed it to be Draco but didn't say anything only glanced at him to which he gave a nod.

As you opened it you saw a jewelry case. You opened that and saw a stunning locket with the letter S on it in green for Slytherin.

(Your gift from Draco⬇️)

"Oooo someone's got an admirer." Josh teases.

"Shut up Josh." You growl lightly at the boy. You put on the locket and smile at how sweet the gift was.

"Malfoy, this one's for you." Josh tossed it to him and he caught the small package. He saw it was from your friendly B.T. he knew immediately it meant Blood traitor what he called you around other people. He had a glance of guilt and you lightly elbowed the boy telling him to continue on.

He opened it us and saw the beautiful Slytherin Ring he took it out and put it on.

(Your gift to Draco⬇️)

"Who's that from? Your girlfriend?" Josh teased.

"No." Draco said quickly blushing. You smile and knock Josh off his seat.

"Oops." You faked. He gave you a death glare. Draco on the other hand was laughing Josh's discomfort.

"Anyway, you are all free to run around the castle." You nod thanking Josh and drag Draco into an empty hall.

"What are you doing Y/n?" The blonde boy asked.

"Thank you, Draco." You say hugging him. He seemed surprised at the action but lightly hugged back.

"Thank you, Y/n." Draco returns. You two part ways as you need to see Quirrell he said that there was an important lesson today.

~Harry pov~

"Harry wake up! Come on Harry wake up!" I quickly grab my glasses and rush out to see Ron beside the tree.

"Happy Christmas Harry." He said with a warm smile.

"Happy Christmas Ron. What are you wearing?" I ask him.

"Oh, mum made it. Looks like you've got one too." He tells me.

"I've got presents!?" I ask surprised, other than Y/n I didn't think id get anything.

"Yeah." Ron smiled as he watched me rush down the stairs.

"Your father left this is my possession before he died. It's time it was returned to you. Use it well." I open it up and pull out a kind of cloak.

"What is it?" Ron asks.

"Some kind of cloak." I answer.

"Well, lets see then. Put it on." As I do Ron's manner changes.

"Woah!" He says wide eyed.

"My body's gone!" I shout surprised.

I know what that is, it's an invisibility cloak." Ron gaped admiring the cloak.

"I'm invisible?" I say attempting to look at my body.

"They're really rare." He awed.

"I wonder who gave it to you?" Ron pondered.

"There was no name. It just said use it well." We both looked at the note questioning who left it.

"Whatever that means, we'll certainly try our best to. Now let's see what Y/n got us." Ron said looking at the cleanly wrapped gifts.

Ron opens his and it laced with sweets only the best ones.

(Some of the snacks in Rons gift⬇️)

Then I open mine and see a golden snitch bookmark and book on spells with the note: With all the trouble you get into a few extra spells will help you on your way. -Y/n

(Your gifts to Harry⬇️)

You laugh at her note. I make a mental note to thank her once I see again later.

~Snape pov~

I don't partake in gifts normally but I mean Y/n had a way of making me different. Odd for a student of her age.

Y/n top of my potions class, she was different I know the rumors about 'princess of Slytherin', but that girl is more important than any of us know. I just hope she picks the right side.

She's becoming close friends with Quirrell and if my suspicions are correct that means he's very dangerous. I know he's talking to her about some extra classes. I honestly doubt she's having trouble in his class, considering how she's doing in every other class so he has to be up to something. I might try to follow them to their next session.

I open her gifts and find a note along with some potions, and rare ingredients, such as Fairy wings or Fluxweed picked on a full moon too.

Draught of Peace... advanced for a first-year student. The note attached says: You've been overworking yourself. I can't know what your personal life is throwing at you, but I do know that this should calm you down. And even if it doesn't you can critique my potion making skills, maybe even give me detention if it's truly awful. – Y/n

Odd enough it looks perfect. I smell some and it smells perfect, maybe some more simmering before the final step, but other than that it seems perfect. Hmm... interestingly advanced.

Lastly the final potion was Murtlap Essence... why does she think I'd need this... Unless she truly saw my leg and knew I wouldn't go to the medical wing. I check the note attached: Yes, I saw your wound after the troll incident, why it's there I have no business in knowing, though I trust it's logical. I also doubt you'd steal from the school to make this potion. So, I gathered material and made one myself. If you've healed great if not, I only mean to help, plus you can just make my life hell if I get it too wrong. I wish you the best holidays. -Y/n

She reminds me of Lily, kind and brave. Many students fear me, she stood up to me like it was nothing. She made perfect potions to help me heal and worry about my emotional state. Now she really reminds me of Lily.

Y/n L/n who in the world are you? And why are you so strong? The potential I've only seen a few times, myself, Lily and Tom Riddle.

(What you got Hermione⬇️)

(What you got Alli and Bay ⬇️[you own the middle one])

(So I think if it's not obvious already I'm gonna go through all the films making it so Draco and the reader slowly get closer. Also I'll do my best to include the Reader in many of situations that would be "Harry only" before. But hey in Harry Potter they didn't have you, who knows how things would've changed. But yeah so just thought I'd let you know.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 582 17
TILL NOW THERE'S been no problems for (Y/N) Wyllt. Living in America was a practically easy life, socializing with kids his age and being able to cov...
13.3K 876 111
⋆⭒˚。⋆BOOK 1 OF 3⋆⭒˚。⋆ What if Harry and Draco weren't enemies because of a rejected friendship or jealousy? What if it was because they both fell for...
143K 4.3K 74
Y/n Alwyn, a pure blood witch. Born and raised in the small town of Drinea, muggle life, basic bullies, knows nothing of the wizard world. Well unti...
355K 8.7K 48
I've been working on this story since I was 12, and 8 years later I'm finally gonna give it the ending it deserves. You start out as a Slytherin fir...