Till Death Do us Part ~ Meteo...

By BamBamsLovleyWife

Huaze Lei has captured Yui-Shan Le's heart. Are all odds against her? Read meteor garden to find out :) More

WARNING
하나
:)
다섯
Another warning
일곱
여덟
아홉
열한
열두
열셋
십사
열 다섯
Im sorry

135 1 0
By BamBamsLovleyWife

I drive to the university as I get out of the car that are a bunch of people crowding me. I shoo them away so I can walk through the hallway. I walk to Shancai and my mouth drops in shock. "Shancai!? You got the joker card??" I say in shock. "Let me play with you! I'm the only one who can win against Si!" I say. "Fine." She says. I grab her hand and drag her into the bridge room. "What's up bitches?" I say to the boys. Si looks at me in shock,"What are you doing here?" he says. "I'm here to assist my friend." I say. I smirk at him. "Shancai! Chose what you want if You win!" I say. "I want Daoming Si to be my assistant." She says. I smile at him,"you hear that Si?" He rolls his eyes. "Let's play" Ximen says. "Pick you card" ximen says. I memorized the deck so I already knew the joker was in the middle of the deck. "Place your cards" Ximen looks at me. I smirk at him. I place my card down. "I win bitches. Daoming Si you're now Shancai's assistant" they all looked at me in shock. Lei and Jing just stared at me. "우리는 승자입니다." I brag. "Shancai," I say "You need to pack for the trip" I wink at her. She smiles at me before giving me a hug. "What would I do without you?" She whispers. She breaks the hug. "Daoming si!" She yells at him. "take my bag!" I giggle. "Wha-no!" He says. "You're my assistant!" She says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 7.8K 66
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
988K 44K 78
ရစ်နှောင်ကြိုး×သက်ဆင်းနွံ "အနွံ့အရပ်ဘယ်နှစ်ပေရှိလဲ" "ငါး...ငါးပေလေး " "ဒါဆို ကိုယ့်ရင်ခွင်ထဲနေဖို့အလုံအလောက်နေရာရှိတာပေါ့ " "ကို...ကိုကို...တော်...တေ...
500K 31.6K 65
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
5.5M 223K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...