:)

"Shancai!" I wave my arms like crazy "Unnie Joi!" She says. I give her a tight hug and take a seat near F4. I had to drag her all the way to the table cause she refused. The boys stared at Shancai. " Stop staring at my sister before I hit you." I tell them,Shancai giggles "I want to get rid of her." Si says. "Oh is my older brother jealous?" I pout. "HELL YEAH I AM!" He looks away from me. I couldn't help but laugh at him. "Shancai, where are you going for spring break?" I ask her. "No where as of now." She tells me. "Well then, You're going to Hawaii with me!" Lei chokes on his food. "Say what?" Meizuo says. I tune out Meizuo. "You're welcome to bring anyone you want!" I give her a hug. "Are you sure?" She ask "yeah,of course?" I tell her "HELLO!" Meizuo tries to catch my attention. "What?" I glare at him. "Why aren't you inviting us?" He asks. "Well, I thought you guys were going with daoming si." Daoming Si sticks his tongue out at me, I return the favor. "Mhm." I feel like I'm seeing things. I-is that JING!? IT IS!! "UNNIE JING,Z!" I jump out of my seat and give her a big hug. "I missed you!" She says. I break the hug and kiss her. It's something me and Jing would do when we were little. The boys always thought we were weird for it but it's not in a weird way, it's in a way a older sister would kiss a younger sister. "Yuck" "Ew" "GROSS" the boys yell. We walk over to the table. " Unnie Jing, This is Shancai!" I introduce them " Hi I'm Jing!" Shancai stands up and bows. "Shancai, You don't need to bow" Jing says. Shancai quickly gets up and smiles at the older. "What about us?" Daoming si says. The bell rings. "Hey Shancai, can you come over later. I need to get my sister. I can text you the address."Shancai nods and I walk away. crap I forgot my phone. I quickly walk back to the table to see Jing and Lei making out. It feels like a thousands of knives stabbing into my heart. Why did it hurt so much? I have a boyfriend. I quickly grab my phone and run out the cafeteria. I can hear them calling my name but I just ignore it. I walk through the hallways trying to find the exit. "Isn't that Jouiquan the Lesbian?" A girl says. "Excuse me?" I turn to her "JOUIQUAN THE LESBIAN" she repeats. "That's probably why your dad is dead! Because you're a LESBIAN." "That's probably why your dad is dead" the other girl yells. I punched her in the face. I didn't stop after "JOUIQUAN STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO HURT HER!" Jing yells. " I don't CARE." I tell her as I punch her again. Daoming Si comes behind me and stops me from punching her. "DAOMING SI LET GO RIGHT NOW!" I yell at him. "You're going to hurt Her!" He yells. "Since when do you care about other people?" I sass. "Jouiquan, you need to control yourself." He tries to calm me down but it only made me angrier. I started crying. "DAOMING SI, LET ME GO!" I scream at him. He lets me go and I run out the school. I get into my car so I can pick my sister up. I keep crying, it's uncontrollable. I arrive at Jinso's school and try to calm myself in before she gets in. But it won't stop. She gets into the car eyes wide. "siseu, mwoga jalmos dwaess-eo?" She asks "geugeos-eun amugeosdo anibnida!" I say as I wipe my eyes. She gives me a hug. "Let's go get ice cream." I tell her. "Yes!" She says.