다섯

When Jinso and I arrive at the ice cream place, I see F4 and Jing. I try to avoid contact with them. "What ice cream do you want sis?" I ask her. "Chocolate chip." She smiles. "Yuck!" I say in a playful tone. We laugh at each other. "One chocolate chip and one Strawberry" I tell the worker. He makes our ice cream, I pay and we sit down. I see F4 walking over with Jing. " We need to talk about with happened Yui." They say. " What happened?" Jinso says. I give them cautious looks. "Well you see.. A girl was being rude so I...playfully hit her!" I tell her. They give me glares. "Well, that isn't the whole truth." I tell her. "Than what is?" She asks. "Well.." I try to beat around the bush. "Tell me or I will tell Mrs. Zhan your "Playfully" hitting people." She threatens "AH NI!" I yell at her. She smirks at me. " What actually happened Yui?" Jing asks. "Can you boys go away?" I say rudely. Daoming Si rolls his eyes and walks away with the boys. "So..What happened was..Someone called me a lesbian and said it was my fault my dad was dead." I tell them straight out. "Oh.." Jing says. "Jinso, it's time to go." I say. I stand up then everything goes black and I cry for help. I pass out and The last thing I can hear is everyone screaming.