I wake up. I see Jinso asleep on the hospital couch cuddled up with Jing and Shancai. The boys were on the chairs. "What happened?" I groan in pain. I grab my phone to call the nurses. They quickly rush in. "Yes Ms. Yui-Shan?" They ask in a polite manner. "Why am I in the hospital?" I ask them. "When you were at the Ice cream shop you had a panic attack and passed out." A panic attack? Why? Jing and Jinso wake up and they have a huge smile on their faces. They rush to me and give me a tight hug. My sister now has this on Jing and Shancai has the same thing on (photo above) "Awe,you guys look so cute!" I compliment them. "We dressed like this for you!" Jinso says "Me?" I question "shh, you'll wake the boys" Shancai giggles. I get out of bed and look at the boys. They look asleep so I poke each of their cheeks. Daoming Si peaks one eye open then He play fights with me. "Daoming Si!" I giggle. " Stop it! " I tell him. My little sister comes over, "BEHAND HER KIND SIR FOR I AM HER MIGHTY KNIGHT" Jinso says. "Girls can be knights?" He questions. "SI!" I smack him upside his hand. "OUCH" he winces in pain. " my mighty knight!" I say to my sister. " Queen Shun!" Jing bows, "for we have come to shower you in riches!" Shancai says. She gets tissues and circles me. "For I am queen, I say you are all queen and you mighty knight are crowned knight of the palace!" I say. We all burst into laughter. Lei and Ximen wake up due to our laughter but we couldn't careless. "M'lady Shancai, M'lady Jing, Trusty Knight Jinso!" I bow. "Oh m'lady we brought you an outfit just like ours to replace your ugly Gown!" Jing says. "This gown cost more than your house! But I'll happily accept" we laugh. "What's going on?" Lei asks. "we shall not speak to peasants" Jinso says. Lei gasps and play fights with her. "I am the all mighty KNIGHT! you shall not fight with me!!" She says. I laugh at them and go to the bathroom to change. I come out and everyone is staring at me. "Wow.." they say. "What?" I ask "you look goregous!" Meizuo says. "Uh What? J-Jing looks better than me! Shancai too." I blush. "Soo..." Jing says "Who's going on the trip with you?" I look at her. "Shancai, You , Jinso , and.." I pause. "And?" She questions. " D-don't worry about it. " I start to blush again. She has wide eyes. I look at her with begging eyes. She nods and she looks away. " 이 소년들은 어리 석다. " we giggle together. " STOP SPEAKING IN KOREAN WE CANT UNDERSTAND YOU!" Daoming si yells. " Maybe of you guys cared enough you would be learning it! " I yell back. " I need to go check out the hospital" I tell them. "We'll go with!" They all say. I roll my eyes, "Fine." I grab my purse and my phone then we head out the room. I walk up to the desk only to see the one and only..