Till Death Do us Part ~ Meteo...

Par BamBamsLovleyWife

Huaze Lei has captured Yui-Shan Le's heart. Are all odds against her? Read meteor garden to find out :) Plus

WARNING
하나
:)
Another warning
일곱
여덟
아홉
열한
열두
열셋
십사
열 다섯
Im sorry

다섯

177 2 0
Par BamBamsLovleyWife

When Jinso and I arrive at the ice cream place, I see F4 and Jing. I try to avoid contact with them. "What ice cream do you want sis?" I ask her. "Chocolate chip." She smiles. "Yuck!" I say in a playful tone. We laugh at each other. "One chocolate chip and one Strawberry" I tell the worker. He makes our ice cream, I pay and we sit down. I see F4 walking over with Jing. " We need to talk about with happened Yui." They say. " What happened?" Jinso says. I give them cautious looks. "Well you see.. A girl was being rude so I...playfully hit her!" I tell her. They give me glares. "Well, that isn't the whole truth." I tell her. "Than what is?" She asks. "Well.." I try to beat around the bush. "Tell me or I will tell Mrs. Zhan your "Playfully" hitting people." She threatens "AH NI!" I yell at her. She smirks at me. " What actually happened Yui?" Jing asks. "Can you boys go away?" I say rudely. Daoming Si rolls his eyes and walks away with the boys. "So..What happened was..Someone called me a lesbian and said it was my fault my dad was dead." I tell them straight out. "Oh.." Jing says. "Jinso, it's time to go." I say. I stand up then everything goes black and I cry for help. I pass out and The last thing I can hear is everyone screaming.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.6M 71.6K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)
Finn (bxb) Par Lexus

Roman d'amour

333K 11.1K 36
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
2.2M 149K 82
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.2M 134K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...