Who He Is(A Trans!Alex AU)

By BackFromTheDead420

This story was inspired by Purple_Ghost_1782 Alexa Hamilton has always had a nice life. She had great friends... More

Prologue
Chapter Deux
Chapter Trois
Chapter Quatre
Chapter Cinq
Chapter Six
Chapter Sept
Chapter Huit
Chapter Neuf
Chapter Dix
Chapter Onze
Chapter Douze
Chapter Treize (1/2)
Chapter Treize (2/2)
Chapter Quatorze
Chapter Quinze
Chapter Seize
Chapter Dix-sept
Chapter Dix-huit
Chapter Dix-neuf
Chapter Vingt

Chapter Une

1.5K 55 72
By BackFromTheDead420

Trigger warning: dysphoria

•••••

"Alex! Alex!" I hear someone hissing at me from the foot of my bed.

Rolling my eyes, I hiss back, "What?!"

"You're gonna be late for school!"

I'm what?

I shoot up in bed, seeing my brother standing at the foot of my bed. I glance at my alarm clock.

8:12 am.

I scoff, "School doesn't start until 9!"

"No," James begins slowly, "That was Orlando. We're in New York now, remember?"

I gasp. I completely forgot we had moved!

See, when your parents move you around the country constantly, it's kinda hard to keep track of where you are at all times.

"Oh, shit!" I jump out of bed, hearing a mumbled 'Watch your profanity' from James as I rush to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

As soon as that's done, I push my brother out of the room so I can change.

Trying not to look down or at a mirror, I take off my pajama shirt, grabbing a baggy sweater I wear to help hide the fact that I'm not so flat-chested anymore.

Eventually, though, I can't fight the urge to look in the mirror any longer. Who I see staring back at me makes me frown.

There, in the mirror, is 15-year-old Alexa Hamilton. She has a feminine face with a sharp jawline. She has a small waist and large hips. She has breasts and a female's reproductive system. Because she's a girl. I'm not a girl.

My name is Alexander. Alexander wouldn't have this stupid girly face. Alexander doesn't have boobs or a vagina or get periods or have a small waist or big hips because Alexander is a boy.

I begin to tear up as the thoughts overtake me. I suddenly begin feeling nauseous as I stare at this body- the body that I'm trapped in.

I run to my bathroom, vomiting everything I ate the night before. My nose crinkles at the stench as I wretch, trying to get it out of my system.

Suddenly, James came back in through the door. "Alex are you-" he stopped as he saw me. "I'm gonna go get Ma," he decided slowly.

Martha, my adoptive mother, suddenly came into the bathroom, looking worried sick. "Alexa, Dear, are you alright?" I cringed at the name, tears running down the bridge of my nose and falling into the toilet.

"Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine," I manage to choke out. "I-I just got nervous... a-about going to a new school..." I decide, allowing myself to be lifted up and walked to my bed.

"I don't want you to fret any longer," Martha spoke calmly, handing me my sweater as I attempted to cover myself.

I get like this sometimes. I learned it was called "Dysphoria" just a few years ago and it's a real pain in the ass. Occasionally, I'll feel... ok with how I look. Other times, I can't stand it. Sometimes, I'll manage to glance at myself and not care. Others, I'll throw up from how disgusting it makes me feel.

I sigh as Martha lectures me about how a new school will be a "good experience". I know she's only doing it because she thinks that's the actual reason I vomited.

I smile and go along with it, as to prevent her from worrying about me further. I love her like a mother and I never want to scare her like this- I'm scared that one day her poor heart won't be able to take it.

Eventually, she allows me to leave the house after force feeding me scrambled eggs. I don't even like eggs.

Smiling a little at the silly thought, I continue my trek to my new high school. I would've made James drive me, but he had already left- met a new group of guys and wanted to hang with them before school.

I sigh, walking a little faster. I suddenly get the feeling that I'm being watched. Trying not to turn around to check, I walk a little faster and the feeling slowly fades. That was weird...

I shake it off to nothing as I finally make it to the front gates of the school.

Taking a deep breath, I walk through the doors.

High school, here I come...

•••••

Word count is 721
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! It was a lot of fun to write. That's all for now, guys- have a good day/night! Baiiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

wed. By Bug

Fanfiction

638 5 15
They made a deal, right? Alexander Hamilton teased, belittled, picked on, and bullied John Laurens in grade school. John doesn't care, though, becau...
2.3K 137 29
So like that says this is a continuation. It's continued from @JaredRossCollins 's account... Dean grew up as a girl, but it all felt so wrong. The h...
1.1K 89 22
Max was very different -- but in a unique way. That much Justin could figure out. He just couldn't figure out what was different about her. There was...
10K 293 8
You're just a small trans boy who adores Markiplier, your hero. But when you finally get the chance to meet him, it all goes wrong...or does it? Trig...