Anime X Reader

By MinaComplex

Anime X Reader is a book of one shots. An occasional Random x Reader. Story complete More

Yo!
Host Club - Kyoya
Noragami- Yato
Assassination Classroom- Karma
Assassination Classroom- Nagisa
Durarara- Izaya
Attack On Titan- Levi
Sword Art Online- Kirito/Kazuto
Assassination- Karma
Black Butler- Ciel
Himouto! Umaru-chan- Taihei
Soul eater- Kid
Black Butler - Alois
Sword Art Online - Kirtito/Kazuto Part 2
Digimon - Matt
Free! - Gou
Assassination Classroom -Karma
The Devil Is A Part Timer - Urushihara
My Hero Academia - Katsuki
Fairy Tail - Loke
Full Metal Alchemist - Edward Elric
Free! - Haru
AssClass - Asano Gakushū and Karma Akabane
Digimon - Mimi
Cirque Du Freak - Kurda
Voltron - Lance
Assassination Classroom - Karma
Voltron - Keith
Mystic Messenger - Zen
Boku No Hero - Izuku Midoriya
Durarara - Shizuo
Attack On Titan - Eren
Rewrite - Assassination Classroom - Karma
The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K - Saiki Kusuo
Seven Deadly Sins - Meliodas
Hetalia - Slovakia
Sword Art Online - Kirito
Boku No Hero Academia - Katsuki Bakugou Part 2
Rewrite - Durarara - Izaya
Durarara - Izaya
Inuyasha - Koga
Angels of Death - Rachel
Host Club - Hikaru
My Hero Academia - Bakugou
My Hero Academia - Katsuki Bakugou Part 3
Attack on Titan - Eren
Voltron - Keith Part 2
Seven Deadly Sins - Meliodas Part 2
Voltron - Lance
Boku No Hero Academia - Bakugou
Kiss Him Not Me! - Shinomiya Hayato
Assassination Classroom - Karma
help
My Hero Academia - Bakugou Part 4
Assassination Classroom - Karma
Rewrite - Attack on Titan - Levi
Fairy Tail - Loke
Free! - Gou Part 2
Black Butler - Alois part 2
Free! - Rin
Boku no Hero Academia - Izuku Midoriya
One Punch Man - Saitama
Assassination Classoom - Isogai
Thank you!!
Minecraft - Steve
Jane and the Dragon - Gunther
Black Butler - Alois 2.5
Deleted Chapters
Cory in The House - Cory
Assassination Classroom - Karma
XReader Ideas You Can Use
More Ideas
Boku No Hero Academia- Midoriya
Deleted chaps
Black Butler - Alois .5
Sword Art Online - Kirito
Code Geass - Lelouch Lamperouge
Boku No Hero - Midoriya
Dragon Age - Alistair
PLEASE READ
Ladybug - Adrien/Chat Noir
Assassination Classroom - Terasaka
Host Club - Hikaru
Sword Art Online - Kirito
UNFINISHED- Sander Sides - Virgil
UNFINISHED- Kamisama Kiss - Tomoe
UNFINISHED - Fairy Tail - Sting
UNFINISHED - No Game No Life - Sora
UNFINISHED -Ladybug - Adrien/Chat Noir Part 2
UNFINISHED - AClass - Karma
UNFINISHED - AClass - Gakuho
UNFINISHED - Mystic Messenger - Zen Part 2
Boku No Hero Academia - Bakugou
Host Club - Tamaki
Adrien Part 2
extra
Avatar - Zuko
Ouran Host Club - Tamaki part 2
Assassination Classroom - Karma
My Hero Academia - Midoriya
Avatar - Azula
AssClass - Karma
FMA - Edward Elric
Host Club - Kauru
Fruits Basket - Momiji
Host Club - Tamaki part 3
Durarara - Shizuo

Host Club - Kyoya Part 2

1.8K 43 29
By MinaComplex

I accidentally deleted the post where I promoted my other stories so-- here I am.

I have a Detroit: Become Hero story called A Detective's Passion. It's a Connor x reader story in which the reader absolutely HATES androids, but due to her deviant knowledge she is switched cases.

And I have a My/Boku No Hero Academia story called The Wanted Angel. It's a Male character (it's supposed to be a surprise) x reader story. The reader is kidnapped and once everyone finally gives up hope on ever finding her, a picture of her goes viral. A picture of her stabbing a person to death.

--

"I'm glad you wanted to meet face-to-face," My black haired ex says with a small smirk on his face. I used to like his smart and somewhat confident attitude, but after everything happened it started to seem more and more condescending. The way he always had to correct somebody or how he always had to state the obvious. It makeshift my blood boil now.

"For-for starters," I say while looking into my cup of coffee and lining the edge of it, "I'm not meeting you in hopes of getting back together, you love the club and I've accepted that by now. I just simply can't get behind the idea that I'd be dating someone that is so open to cheating like that."

"It's not-"

"I know," I cut him off, "that we have different opinions on the matter. I think it's cheating while you think it's not. Flirting with other girls is cheating, Kyoya. It hurts seeing someone that I like talk to other girls the same way he talks to me. I'm sorry for making you look bad with your father, but it's simply a matter of convenience for me. Please understand."

There is a moment of silence for a few seconds and when I finally get the courage to I gulp and look up at his face to see what he is feeling. I am unsurprised to see that he is gritting his teeth and trying to suppress his own anger. He's always been bad with his emotions, I've always been there to help him through it, I hope he'll be fine without me.

After a few more seconds he finally snaps at me, "Stop it already," he growls.

I tilt my head in confusion and ask "Stop what?"

"This," he says and motions all around us. I take a glance around to see what he means, but I don't see what's wrong. We're in the same old high-class cafe we always used to go to. I thought that maybe meeting in a familiar location would help soothe him into the adjustment that we are both no longer together. Given his reaction, I guess I was wrong. I go to repeat my question, but this time he cuts me off, "You're being too formal, too organized. The (Y/n) I know wouldn't have been able to get through that whole speel without stuttering."

"Yes, well, that was only when we were dating. That was when I was always nervous around you, a fool in love, they say."

"So you're not in love with me anymore? Not even a little bit?" He asks and it pains me to have to answer that question.

"Not even an itsy little bit," I lie. I still do, deep down, of course I do. The only thing is, I can't trust him not to hurt me again. How am I to know he won't start flirting again? Does he even really love me? He probably only wanted to be with me because if my family, not because of me.

He remains silent for a few seconds before speaking again, "Are you ser-"

"Kyoya?" We both hear and turn to see a girl, (G/n). She is an old friend of ours, she used to be one of my closest friends, but we fell out once I started dating Kyoya. Apparently she also had a thing for him and was jealous of me, I got a lot of shit for it even though she never once told me before hand. Her grin quickly goes sour as she sees me, "You two on a date?"

I stare up at her then back at Kyoya and force a smile, "Yes we are," I say and my pride crumbles to a million pieces. It was either I succumb to my ex bully's old taunts or I succumb to my cheater's, surprisingly dealing with Kyoya was the easier solution.

(G/n) smiles and nods her head before taking a seat beside Kyoya, causing me to grow even angrier. What sort of disgusting pig sits besides someone else's boyfriend? I mean he isn't my boyfriend, but still, she thinks he is.

She leans her chin onto the palm of her hand, "You know what," she hums, "I never thought you'd last very long. A year at most maybe, how long has it been now? Five?"

"Seems so," I say, gritting my teeth and trying my best to hold my pride together. This was a bad idea on my end, a very bad idea. "Well, looks like the two of you are I need of a chat, I'll get going," I sing and try to stand from my seat.

If only it were that easy, but it's not. It never is. (G/n) grabs hold of my wrist and smiles at me with her same stupid face, "Don't leave so soon, I want to talk to you," and out of sheer idiocy I obey. I take my seat across from them and slowly did inside. I don't know what I did in my past life to have this much bad karma, but I'm sorry.

Both my cheater and my ex bully have joined forces to give me evil smirks and to torment my every move. It doesn't help that Kyoya and my older brother are close friends so I already have to see him next to everyday.

"What are you doing here, anyway?" I ask her with an evil smile of my own, "hasn't your family recently gone bankrupt? If you need me to pay for your drink, I'd be happy to."

"Wow, so you finally grew some balls," she mocks and to be honest I have no idea where my sudden burst of confidence has come from. It could be due to the fact I didn't get a wink of sleep last night or it could be because of how pissed I am at Kyoya. No matter the reason, I'm really loving not having a stutter. "And I don't have to answer any of your questions."

"Oh yeah?" I ask, "Well, remember when you bullied me all through our first year of middle school because I started dating Kyoya? You were such a jealous bitch back then, glad you finally grew up."

"Remember when you tattled on me to the teacher?"

"That was you," I snap back, "you told on me and claimed I was bullying you."

"Oh did I?"

"You did."

"Wow," she hums, her pride shining through her condescending smirk. It shines off of her like a damn sun, what kind of psycho does that? "Anyway, what were you two talking about, looked serious."

"It was," Kyoya finally chimes in and grabs my hand. I almost snap it away, but then I remember that I told her we were still dating. Stupid, stupid (Y/n)! "We were talking about how she is the prettiest girl in the whole world."

"Oh, you flatter me too much, darling."

He nods his head. After a second or two of silence, "Aren't I the most handsome boy?"

"I think that's Tamaki," I confess.

(G/n) sighs, "You're really a bad girlfriend, (Y/n), he's supposed to be your number one, always."

I smile at her and nod my head, "Thank you, but we've been together for five years now. I think I know what I'm doing."

"Are you fine not being her number one, Kyoya?" She asks and turns to him. "It can't be fair, right?"

"It's OK," He says and the sweetest smile you could ever imagine takes over his lips. His eyes get this dreamy shine to them and the corners of his lips curl up so much that faint dimples start to poke at his cheeks. "She's the person I love most in the world, anything she says has to be true. If she says the sky is red, it's red and if it isn't I'll paint it red. If the sun disappears, it's gone and if it isn't I'll pluck it from the sky itself. She's my whole world and I'd never do anything if I thought it would hurt her."

Beet red, that doesn't begin to describe how bright my face becomes. Hot can't describe how I feel. That's verbatim what he told my father when he was asking for permission to date me five years ago. This isn't fair, he can't be using that line against me right now. That's so uncool.

(G/n) looks over us with a face of utter disgust. I was hoping we'd be able to get that expression on her face, but I wasn't anticipating for it to show up so soon. She nods her head and stands from her spot, "I see, sorry for interrupting your date then." She scurries out the door.

A big shit eating grin spreads onto my face again and I begin to laugh at her distraught reaction. What did she expect to happen? We've been together for five years, of course we love each other! Err, were together for five years.

"Thanks for that," I sigh, "I really should go though."

"I wasn't lying," he says, which grabs my attention for just a second. I gulp, look over him, then look into his attentive eyes. He looks so gloomy, a lot more serious than he always is. It doesn't suit him. "I really didn't mean to hurt you. I'll quit the club if you want me to, I'll be by your side forever. No one compares to you."

I nod my head, stand from my spot, and grab my purse, "I know. You have never lied to me before, but they need you, Kyoya. I don't want to- I can't take you from your friends. I'll see you around, Ootori." I turn on my heels and leave the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1K 36
A collection of one-shots. Most of the characters are from anime but I also do characters from video games and rpgmaker games. Anyway, I hope you hav...
222K 3.7K 72
A series of random one shots and occasional two or three parters I make when I get bored.
2.3K 22 19
One Shot: Reader x anime character Will have: Bleach Blue Exorcist Code Lyoko Dragon Ball Fairy Tail Inuyasha Naruto Soul Eater Vampire Knig...
14.9K 292 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader