his fake boyfriend ➸ hyunin

Por freckledlix

hyunjin clapped his hands, "anyways! eat up baby, then let's see if we can still catch mr. kang before he lea... Más

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
epilogue + author's note
40.1
40.2
40.3
40.4
40.5
announcement

twelve

7K 396 440
Por freckledlix

hyunjin sniffed as he blew his nose on a tissue as felix looked at him in disgust.

"that's gross." felix commented as he stared at the yoghurt he was eating then back to hyunjin.

hyunjin rolled his eyes, "well, i'm sorry a bitch got sick alright? it's not my fault."

"i think it is, like who's idea was it to go out in the rain at midnight and prance around like you're rachel mcadams from the notebook?"

"ya know, if you're not gonna take care of me i suggest you leave." hyunjin grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest as felix chuckled at him.

"don't worry i am leaving in a bit. i'm just waiting for someone to take care of you." felix replied as he checked his phone, smiling at the good morning text he got from changbin.

hyunjin raised an eyebrow at this and smirked, "ooohh, looks like someone made up with binnie hyung."

felix choked on his yoghurt as he dropped his phone on hyunjin's bed making hyunjin laugh out loud, as he clapped his hands before getting into a coughing fit.

"what dorks." a voice commented as the two turned and saw a man with dark brown hair with an amused expression, hyunjin could clearly remember he was minho based on what he saw on the site and behind him was,

"innie? what are you doing here? it's a school day." hyunjin frowned making jeongin roll his eyes.

"jeez, boyfriend is sick and needs a caretaker. what's not clicking?" jeongin replied as he held up a first aid kit and pointed to his white nurse hat with a red cross on it.

"lixie, he's gonna miss a school day, why did you tell him i was sick." hyunjin whined.

"technically, you told him you were sick." felix scoffed as he showed hyunjin his ig story of him laying in bed with the caption 'im sick.'

"then jeongin messaged me asking how you were doing and i told him you were here, ruining my yogurt breakfast with your sneezing and shit and you were gonna be left alone cause yeji is busy finalizing shit for the wedding."

"hey, speaking of? where did you get that yogurt?" minho asked, felix shrugged and said, "there's some at the fridge mate."

minho nodded excitedly as he rushed down to get his own.

jeongin shook his head at his hyung, before walking towards the sick male, he grabbed a surgical mask from his kit and said,

"don't worry jinjin hyung, you'll be better in no time with nurse innie here."

felix snorted at the nickname, making hyunjin blush in embarrassment.

"i- but you'll miss school." he tried to reason.

"it's just graduation practice anyways, and i'm not graduating till next year so it's just you missing out on shit." jeongin giggled as hyunjin huffed,

"fine, thank you innie."

"yo, this yogurt tastes funny." minho commented as he entered the room again.

"hyung, that's not yogurt that's mayonnaise." jeongin snapped at him, minho looked at the mayo he was holding before dipping his spoon onto it again.

"oh.. well, the mayo is good." minho said with a thumb's up as the three younger boys stared at him in disgust.

"right, well minho hyung is gonna take me to school now. bye!" felix said as he grabbed minho's hand dragging him away (not before placing the mayo down on hyunjin's dresser).

hyunjin coughed again, making jeongin look at him.

jeongin placed his hand on hyunjin's forehead and cursed softly, "shit, you're burning up."

"i'll go downstairs and prepare you something to eat." jeongin announced.

"you? gonna cook in my kitchen?" hyunjin teased as jeongin hit him playfully.

"at least i wash my hands first before cooking." jeongin teased making hyunjin blush.

"that was one time!"

"and at least i don't spill pasta sauce everywhere."

"that was jisung."

"or touch a burning hot-"

"okay, okay i get it." hyunjin laughed as he shooed his nurse away.

"go prepare me something delicious."

jeongin gave him a thumbs up, "damn right i will."

hyunjin, with a fond smile watched jeongin waddle down the stairs as he went to the kitchen.

the two have grown super close with each other, he liked how cute and genuine jeongin was. he liked how the younger would just light up his world with his beautiful smiles and hyunjin thought it was the most beautiful thing ever.

he liked how sweet he was, one time, hyunjin failed a quiz on history and jeongin cheered him up with a strawberry cupcake. or when they were facetiming and jeongin's dad called to check in on him.

hyunjin watched the younger blush heavily as he listened to his dad and cutely told him he was talking to someone else.

he was adorable, jeongin always placed cute post-it notes on his locker door every morning to remind him of stuff and a cute ❤ in the end. how the younger always gave him iced tea (not iced coffee cause that brought back memories) to drink.

and now, he felt his heart beating loud and he doesn't want it to stop.

he liked how jeongin dropped everything to take care of him.

he liked how jeongin looked beautiful wearing the nurse's hat and the obnoxious first aid kit.

hyunjin liked him.

"shit." hyunjin cursed in realization as it dawned onto him what he just said.

he liked jeongin.

there was no turning back from it now.

he quickly grabbed his phone from the nightstand and opened it to reveal his lockscreen.

it was seungmin. he was smiling widely in the picture, (coincidentally he also had red hair in this photo) and hyunjin found himself smiling at it.

'no no jinjin no. you can't like innie. he's just playing the part. it's all pretend for him. you like seungmin.' he told himself.

'did you just call yourself jinjin? oh god.' hyunjin cringed to himself.

it slipped his mind that jeongin was his fake boyfriend. not his real boyfriend. technically, hyunjin was single.

"hey! i'm here, sorry it took so long i couldn't find all the stuff i needed in your giant kitchen." jeongin laughed as he entered the room with a tray in his hands with a hot bowl of chicken soup.

the action made hyunjin's heart soar.

'seungmin never did this before.'

"i'm sure uhmm seungmin was a better cook than me but i tried my best." jeongin said proudly.

"seungmin was not that much of a cook, he wasn't gifted like you." hyunjin chuckled as he took a sip of the soup.

fuck. it was good.

jeongin's eyes sparkled at the comment, mentally patting his own back for one-upping his 'competition'.

"really? what was seungmin like?"

hyunjin pursed his lips, "don't say his name too much. just uhmm call him hyung. i don't like hearing his name."

jeongin looked down embarrassed, "r-right sorry, i- i didn't know."

hyunjin waved him off, "nah it's fine don't worry. and as for what he was like..."

--

thought y'all deserve a double update uwu.

anyways, i have like plots for future works that i wanna do and like idk what to start on after this book.

i narrowed it down to my top three:

- coup d' etat
(hyunin)
wherein crowned prince yang jeongin goes on to save his kingdom from the dead man society that was threatening to overtake it. along the way he meets a thief named sam hwang.

- pinky promise / getaway car [working titles]
(changlix)
wherein lee felix is a boy that grew up with a strong religious background but he can't help but catch feelings for a certain dark haired boy.
a prequel to this fic as you could say but it focuses more on changlix. about their past and all.

- look what you made me do / i did something bad [working titles]
(hyunsung)
wherein hyunjin decides to get revenge on the person that bullied him everyday by making him fall in love with him so he could break his heart, the target? han jisung.

(also can y'all like help me decide with a title for these? thanks).

please tell me what you guys wanna see next!! thank you!!

- ferds

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

599K 34.1K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ 𝕊𝔼ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊 ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝...
16.8K 781 36
He was never looking for love. In fact, Yang Jeongin didn't really care for it at the time. He was too busy with the responsibilities that came with...
14.3K 701 18
"Any man can be a father, but it takes a hot guy with a big job to be a daddy" "Then I'll be the daddy..." ༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨🔓୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶ Minho was too busy at...
7.5K 180 20
You and Hyunjin have been best friends for a really long time already. You knew each other since the two of you were 15 Which means that you know St...