Say my name |Cedric Diggory x...

By Star_noodle

(Y/N) (L/N) is a half - Veela , so when she got a Hogwarts letter she wasn't exactly surprised . When she boa... More

GUIDE
Nightmare
Hogwarts Express
First day of class
Flying
What!?
Quiddich
Hi,I'm Harrison,Harrison Davis.
You Son of a-!
Christmas
Holy shi-Noah!
Happy birthday Gracie!
End of a busy year
Mindblown!
Katie's birthday!
I can't belivive you would do this Ava!
I'll beg on my knees all day!
BONUS CHAPTER
Little swan
Family trip... i guess
All abord the choo-choo train.
Hey... about your brother
Jealous, Diggory?
Hogwarts is hosting...WHAT?
Woah...really?!
I'm sorry... i really am.
The prophesy
Get in losers, we're going shopping!
Secret parties.
To choose and to decline
The Yule ball
A white christmas
The second task
Happy valentine's day, dipstick
Snake...
OWLs
The final task, the final goodbye
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!
Options
More questions + OC applications
Rewrite

Diagon alley

23.5K 567 1.7K
By Star_noodle

Saturday 24th July 1990

Say my name
Your POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I squealed in excitement as I ripped open the envelope of the letter : it was more mystical than I could ever imagine . There was cursive writing in deep green ink .

~•T I M E S K I P•~

Monday 26th July 1990

I walked in the busy streets of Diagon Alley to find the shops that I could purchase my new school supplies from . I stopped in front of a shop called Ollivanders , makers of fine wands since 382 B.C

I starred in amazement as I walked into the shop and was immediately greeted with the sight of millions of boxes covering the walls .

An elderly man walked out the back door to great me, "Hello , how can I help you today?" He enquired. "I remember your parents." He mumbled under his breath.

"Hiya sir , I was looking for a wand , could you help me please." I replied politely I ignored his mysterious comment.

"Ah ok."

After trying ,what felt like a million wands, He spoke up ." I wonder ..." He bought out a box that was different from the rest.

It was made of quartz and was a bright white. " 13 1/2 inches Holly wood and Thestrial core, flexible, crystals from Japan. , I don't usually work with thestrial hair but maybe
..." my eyes widened. Thestrial hair was very expensive and hard to get. I gave it wave and i was surrounded with swirls of blue and a beautiful baby pink.

"Interesting..." he pondered

I gave Mr Ollivander a few golden coins and he handed me the box tied with a silky black ribbon before purchasing all my books . I walked over to the robe shop ,Madam Malkin's robes for all occasions, perfect .

I entered the shop and walked to to counter to get my robes fitted . However a rude boy knocked me over without apology.

Mm BOI. Not on my watch .

"Ahem excuse me sir , that ," I gestured to my position on the floor " Was very rude of you ."

I raised an eyebrow at his behaviour.

He turned around with a sneer on his face but he looked guilty as he saw my face . He quickly got himself together,
"Hey pretty girl, what you doing here alone?"The struggles of being half -Veela

Oh for fu-

Was he trying to FLIRT with me?

"Eh let's think ," I paused "Oh yeah , I was trying to buy my robes before you pushed me on the floor ."

"Erm well I-I was just in a h-hurry ." He stammered

"Aren't you gonna apologise ?" I snarled.

"Oh right , sorry miss!"He let me before him in the line .Thats right. Hmph.

~•~

After that fiasco, I went into another shop ,Eeylops Owl Emporiam.

I saw a million different breeds of owls scattered around the shop . I made eye contact with a tiny female owl with Mixed brown and white feathers and yellowish-green eyes. I immediately purchased the tiny creature.

"Hiya little guy, I'm your new owner (Y/N) . I'm gonna name you (O/N) if that's ok with you ." She nipped my finger affectionately and flew off.

"Hey (O/N),(O/N) come back !" I yelled while chasing her . I saw that she landed on a handsome boys shoulder.
I ran up to him .

"I'm so sorry sir !" I apologised

"Oh is this your owl ?" He questioned Well obviously.

He had brown hair but it also had a tint of golden. He had very strong features that weren't aggressively sharp yet weren't too soft. His eyes...I recognised those eyes, those are the eyes of the man in my nightmares...those perfect, moon grey eyes. I shook off the thought. I couldn't be him.

"Erm yeah she is, what's your name ?"He handed (O/N) back to me .

"I'm Cedric, Cedric Diggory." He smiled Holy goose he is pretty hot . Wait what ?" What's your name?"

"Oh I'm (Y/N),(Y/N) (L/N)."

"You have a pretty name (Y/N)!" I blushed before a middle aged man called him over .

"Cedric ?!"

"Coming!" He yelled back "Sorry (Y/N) I gotta go."

"Bye Diggory." He ran off to his father but he dropped something. I picked it up.

It was a bracelet made of gold and leather . I chased Cedric through the crowd but I lost him and sighed. I'll return it by owl later. I bought some gorgeous quills and a few pots of ink in a variety of colours before going home.

Cedric's POV
~•~

I got home and realised that my bracelet was missing. I must of dropped it in Diagon Alley. I panicked since it's the last thing my mum gave me before she ... passed away .

I looked out my window and saw ...(Y/N)'s owl? I let the small bird into my room and gave it a treat before it flew away again . I opened the letter and saw beautiful swirly writing.

Dear Cedric Diggory,

I hope this letter reaches you since I found your dropped bracelet on the floor and I want to return it to you, if this letter reaches you please send a letter confirm that this is you so I can send your bracelet back to you.
Love,
(Y/N) xx

I hurried to find a piece of parchment and a quill and scribbled my answer on the paper . My penmanship is so bad compared to hers but screw it .

Dear (Y/N)

Yes you got the correct person . You . Are . A. Lifesaver! I was so worried that I lost that bracelet. Can you please owl it back to me.

Many thanks !
Cedric x

~•T I M E S K I P•~

The next morning I awoke to tapping of glass . I saw (Y/N)'s owl and I let it in . It was holding my bracelet that had a note attached to it .

Here's your bracelet Cedric

Xx (Y/N)

Thank you, I'll remember this.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Status: SLIGHTLY EDITED
Word count :1023
Hiya guys , I'm looking for characters that I can put into this story so if you want your OC in here , please message me .

Signing off ~Star 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 584 18
Year one!! you are y/n Rosecharm, a seemingly ordinary halfblood witch/veela (your fathers a descendant of merlin himself and your moms a veela) you...
401K 8.9K 62
"tell me potter, is that all i am to you?" •••••• harryxreader they/she pronouns will be used:) •••••• y/n l/n, starting their fourth year at hogwar...
543K 11.4K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
3.1M 93.4K 110
Maeve, was a quite unique girl. Whoever witnessed her smile or laugh was instantly intoxicated by her presence, and thats what happened to a particul...