One big happy family! (Sequel...

By DeathFire03

4 books, one story! Yeah, the final book is coming. I'll probably upload the chapters at Friday and Saturday... More

In everyone's soul exists something dark!
This was a gift, FOR US!
There's something bad, inside of me! I can't be fixed!
I know that you're are in there somewhere!
Every soul contains a whisper of light...
I always come back!
We ALWAYS stay in control!
Together again!
If I could go free, they come to recapture me!
You think you stand a chance to last ,against the ghosts of your past?
Heart crushing pain...
Together...To be...Together...And be...
When a friend becomes an enemy...
We will put you back together.
Now it's the finale. Were you ready?
Autor Note/Announcement

I'm just a phantom in your room. With intent on helping soon.

272 5 2
By DeathFire03

Singe's POV:

"This is not good. No, no, no. This can't be happening. Please, no!" I whisper to myself as the loud and fast footsteps disappear. It seems that they managed to catch Amy. Fortunately the lights in this room are already on. Then I don't blow my cover when I turn them on. The room is really crazy though. All different stuff from every AlterEgo, I guess.

Different heads of animatronics like Bonnie or Freddy from FNAF, clearly NateMare. Some syringes with different liquids inside of them, Madpat. A bunch of canisters of black smoke, Darkiplier and some different weapons where is green glowing liquid on the blade, Antisepticeye. It seems that I'm in one of their main rooms.

I slowly come out of my hiding place and look at all the stuff. So fascinating but also so cruel at the same time. You can do so much with this stuff, but it always means pain for somebody.

I look at a table next to door where is lieing a big notebook. I pick it up and look at it curiously. "Formula for control" is the title of the book. I think it is kinda obvious what I will find in this book.

I open the book and read the first page of every chapter, just to know about what is happening there. There are like 100 different chapters for 100 different formulas. Each chapter is 5-10 pages long. Now I understand why this book is so big...don't they have any hobbies or what?

My eyes widen as I read the title of the last chapter.

"Antidote"

I read the chapter really closely. If this can help us to bring the guys back to normal, I need to know everything about this chapter to make no mistake. The chapter is only one page long. I don't know if I should be happy about that or not.

"The only danger in these processes is the healing process. The test objects can be brought back to their senses through intense and emotional moments or words with or from a fellow human being they love very much and the "virus" is completely repressed. After that, it will be almost impossible to control the person.

Otherwise, by mixing various substances, a liquid antidote can be produced that kills the "virus"."

It wouldn't surprise me if Madpat has written this. It sounds way TOO formally for Anti, Dark or NateMare. I rip the page out of the book and put the book back to it's original place. I run to the door and press my ear against to the door to hear if somebody is in the hallway but I hear nothing.

I take a deep breath and open the door and run out room. I close the door as fast as I can and run towards our hiding place. As I reach the door I hear footsteps coming from the left side of the corridor. As the footsteps are getting faster I open the door as fast as I can and run into the room. I stumble forwards and fall to the ground but the door closes on its own.

"Singe, are you alright?" I hear Steph behind me as the door closes with a loud slam. I quickly turn around and look to Steph who is rubbing my back carefully while Cristina stands next to the door.

"Yes, thanks..." I answer and Steph helps me to stand up.

"Wait, where's Amy?!" she asks me a bit hysterical.

"I'll explain it later, now we need to find the guys. And I think one of them is directly on the way to us!" I say way more panicly than the others.

"Ok, Singe, calm down. We can do this. Are you sure that only one of them is on the way to us?" Steph asks as calm as possible.

"Yeah, I'm sure, he whoever from them it was, he didn't call the others. He might thinks that he can do this by its own." I answer more calmly.

"Ok, we need to be prepared. We found a tape roll. That should help us to hold him in place and capture him." Steph says and Cristina takes out the tape roll.

"Ok, Singe, you go into the middle of the room. He only saw you, so he thinks that you're alone. We hide behind the door and jump on him when he tries to attack you, okay?" Cristina explains and goes to the door.

"Alright." I say and go in the middle of the room. Steph goes to Cristina and places herself next to her. Let us just hope that he didn't call the others...

Phantom's POV:

She's in there, I just know it! I heard the loud slam of the door and I saw a bit of her leg entering the room. I don't really know, who of them it was, but I will get her! And because she's alone, I can take care of her by myself.

I sprint down the hallway to the door she went into. She's trapped. My chance! I open the door and see Signe standing in the middle of the room.

"You can't escape me that easily!" I yell and run towards. As soon as I touch her, I feel somebody jumping at me. Suddenly I fall to the ground and my face slaps on the cold floor, which makes me groan. I hear that the door closes and I feel my wrists being tied together. I start to struggle but the person on my back pushes me with full force on the floor.

"Let me go, you brats!" I yell aggressively and struggle as hard as I can but with no avail. Here are much more than one person.

"What do we do with him now?" I hear the person on my back asking someone else.

"I found a way to bring them back to normal. Cristina, you need to talk to him! As intense and immotional as you can!" I hear Singe say behind me. What are they planing?

Suddenly they sit me up and Cristina appears in front of me. I want to grab her or make my move towards her but four hands hold me in place. What is going on?!

"What are you planing?! Let me go!" I yell at them as angry as possible.

"I'm sorry Nate..." Cristina says and puts a piece of tape over my mouth. I want to shout but the tape muffles my cries. I'm forced to listen what she says...that's so annoying!

"Now, please Nate. Listen to me..." she starts to say but I don't want to. She will try to convince me to join her, but this will NEVER happen! I look at her with a annoyed look.

"Nate, please, come back to me. This isn't you. I want you back, so happy, chaotic and childish how you were before all this. Being a slave of NateMare doesn't help you. It destroys you from the inside." she says and I see that her eyes start to water. I don't know why, but something deep inside of me makes me feel sorry for her. Why do I fell sorry for her?! This isn't right! My duty is to bring her to NateMare and not make me feel sorry for her!

"It wasn't long time ago as I met a wonderful and cute guy. We was a great musician and Youtuber. He was known everywhere. America, Europe, even in Asia he was known as NateWantsToBattle or Nathan Sharp. Everyone admired him for his talent and how he is. This man, called Nathan Smith, has a special place in the heart of a lot of people around the world, including me. He always made happy, he always made me smile. He made for everyone a day better. Also when he only sang a bit or streamed on Twitch or something like that. That he exists makes the entire world for this persons a better place to life. And now, without him....it isn't the same anymore. I only feel emptyness, lonelyness and sadness in my heart. So listen Nathan, please come back..." she says and hugs me tightly.

I don't understand what is happening. I want to fight it and stay loyal but...something inside of me tells me that everything that I thought is correct, is bad and false.

"She's right Phantom...you're Nathan Sharp, you're NateWantsToBattle...you're Nathan Smith, the man who has a very special and important place of everyone's heart! You're like me. You're a part of me." the voice says inside of me.

"A-Are you sure?" I ask nervously. Yeah, I know, speaking with a voice in your head is kinda silly...

"100% sure. Don't listen to the ones you call masters. They lie to you. They take advantage of you and when you make a mistake, they will kill you....it's my body, but also yours. We can make a deal okay? Let me take control and I will make both of our lifes better. When you want, I can make you take control. I will let you get some spotlight, I promise." the voice answers. Or more Nathan answers. I see what I have done. I suppressed him, not even knowing why...

"You promise?" I ask him. I want to be sure that he doesn't betrays me.

"Yes" he answers immediatly.

"Ok, then. I trust you Nathan..." I say and slowly give Nathan the control over his body.

"You will not regret it, I promise." he says before I fully give him back control over his body.

"I will help you when you need me. Now that I know the truth, I will do everything to protect you and your friends. But please, tell this to the others. I don't want that they think bad of me." I plead to him. I want that the others trust me. I don't want that they are afraid of me.

"Of course." he answers calmly and friendly. Even in a bad situation, I made a friend and maybe some other ones too...

Nate's POV:

I will not forget him. I will try it as hard as possible. I promised Phantom that he will get his spotlight and I already have the perfect song ready. I just have to rewrite it on Phantom and that's it. But now I have to take care of other things, but I will always know that he will help me in grave situations.

"Cristina?" I want to say while Cristina is still hugging me but the tape still muffles my voice. I want to move but Steph and Singe still hold me place. I can't blame them. I just need to be patient, they will understand that it is me.

I look down to her and a joy tear starts to run down my cheek. Cristina looks up to me as the tear from my chin drips down.

"Nate? Is it really you?" she asks me carefully and I nod slowly. Then she pulls the tape off of my mouth and begins to cry in my shoulder.

"Shh, I'm here now, I'm back...." I whisper in her ear to calm her down. I feel that Signe and Steph are removing the tape around my wrists and I hug back Cristina. Now that I know that Phantom is on my side, I will never give up. I will protect my friends at all costs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 108 21
She was always alone.... she never had friends she barely knew what it was like to love someone.... she was perfect.... but so broken.... lost.... A̱...
118K 3.3K 33
Jack has been fighting it for months, but one can only go so far. Antisepticeye finally comes out, and who will he go after first? Of course it would...
2K 56 9
After NateMare was defeated at the hands of Cristina. NateMare awoke two other darksides of two Youtubers called Jacksepticeye and Markiplier. Anti a...
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...