WRITTEN IN THE STARS

Od btsamyx

|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you... Více

Foreword
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
Watch
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
someone new
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
honeymoon
start
family
Rose

FIFTY TWO

2.9K 64 17
Od btsamyx

* warning mature content *

April 15

[ Molly POV ]

Turning me in his arms, his breath lingers on my neck while his fingers pull on the zipper of my dress.

The wet, thin material falls to the ground, exposing me in my lace lingerie. My breath gets caught when Jimin presses his lips to my neck, teeth nibbling on the skin.

Throwing my head back to rest it on his shoulder, I press myself to him as he leaves a trail of kiss on my neck.

His fingers graze my lace bra and it comes undone, flying to the ground when Jimin gets rid of it.

"Jimin." I moan, eyes fluttering close as his finger rubs over my clothed core before curling around the hem of my panties.

"These need to go." He murmurs, ripping the lace completely off. A squeal escapes my lips, and he chuckled against my neck.

'My panties.' I pout.

"I'll buy you a new pair." He says as if he read my mind.

The pout on my lips falls as my lips part, a moan escaping as Jimin runs his finger against my slit. Gripping on to the jeans clinging on to Jimin's thighs, Jimin rubs circles around my clit. My knees buckle and I close my legs at the pleasure.

His free hand suddenly slaps my thigh and I yelp. Pressing his lips to the shell of my ear he whispers, "keep you legs open for me, babygirl. Be a good girl." I nod softly, my breath shaky as he continues.

While he inserts a finger into my core, his free hand fists around my breast. "Oh, Jimin." I moan, bitting my lip as his hand massages my breast and his finger swirls inside me.

Jimin pumps his finger inside me at a fierce pace, and I softly whine as I try to keep my legs open for him. Arching my back in pleasure when he inserts a second one, my butt rubs against his member, feeling him grow hard.

"J-jimin."

I begin to feel myself tighten around his fingers as I reach my climax.

"Mm," he hums, his lips kissing my neck as I rest my head on his shoulder, moaning directly into his ear. "Say my name, baby."

All of my strength dissipates as I reach my climax, cumming all over his fingers as I fulfill his request to moan his name. My juices trickle down my thigh and Jimin's fingers as he brings them up.

Turning me in his arms, he pulls me into his hips and smirks down at me. Slowly bringing his wet fingers to his mouth, he parts his plump lips before wrapping them around his fingers. His eyes glued to mine, he lets out a moan, cheeks hollowing as he sucks on his own fingers.

"Baby, you taste so good." He pants when he pulls his fingers out of his mouth.

Suddenly carrying me into his arms, he lays me on the bed and hovers over me. Wrapping his hand around my wrist, Jimin guides my hand to my core. When my own fingers brush over my wet core, I gasp in pleasure. I arch my back up, moaning in pleasure when Jimin pushed my fingers into my wet core before pulling out. Bringing my honey covered fingers up to his lips, he wrapped his lips around them. Tongue swirling around them as he licks me clean.

Seeing him moan as he tastes my juices turned me on even further. After licking my fingers clean he strips himself from his wet clothing and quickly hovers over me. Postitioning himself over me so my knees were to my chest and legs were over his shoulder, he licks his lips as he teases me by rubbing the tip of his member over my slit.

"Jimin." I growl, hang gripping the bed sheets impatiently as I can't wait to feel him inside me.

"You want daddy?" He teases, licking his lips as his member gets harder just by staring at my wet core. I nod softly, bitting my lips as I try to hold back a moan.

"Yes." I whimper. He chuckled softy before he slowly enters me. His hips collide with mine and my mouth falls open as I let out pleasurable whimpers when he fills me.

"You feel so good." Jimin moaned, rolling his hips into me and throwing his head back in pleasure. Seeing him frustrated over me turned me on even more and I shouted his name. He quickened his pace and I clenched my thighs at the pressure at my stomach.

"Ah!" I cry when he hit my g-spot. "J-jimin, d-don't stop."

He quickened his pace and my nails dig into his back. He thrusts harder into me as he moans encouraging words to me. He leans into me, pressing his lips to my forehead. "I love you." He breathed.

"I love you." I whisper before I cry out his name as he pounds harder into me. I contract around his member, getting closer to my climax with each thrust. "I'm close, baby."

A smirk falls on his lips and he throws his head back. Pounding into me with full force, my mouth falls open as I tighten around his member before releasing my juices around him. I arch my back as he stays in me, letting me ride out my high.

He cums after me as I feel his juices trickle down my thigh. Our panting fills the room as we try to catch our breath. He finally pulls out with a moan, and I whimper as I fell empty without him.

He falls on the space next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest. With soft kisses to my forehead and fingers swirling over my hand, he lifts our intertwined fingers over us. The large rock on my finger sparkled under the dim lights, and in the distance you can almost here then twinkling.

I smile at my ring finger as it was the first time I had really taken a look at it. I was too excited to even notice the details on it.

Jimin brushed his thumb over the ring before I spoke. "You kept my promise ring?" I ask.

He breathes out a soft chuckle and nods. "I kept it around my neck the entire time. I originally bought it here in Japan, so I wanted to add the diamond on it here and propose."

I smile to my self, nuzzling myself into Jimin's bare chest. "I love it." I whisper, resting my hand on his chest as I admire the detailing.

"Well, future Mrs. Park," He teases, planting a kiss at the top of my head. "Let's take a bath."

I nod, sitting up but whine when a pain stings at my core. Noticing my pain, Jimin rushes to me and cups my face in his hands. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," I smile, chuckling softly. "It's just-" I nibble on my lip, embarrassment at the fact that my legs felt weak and my core was in pain because of him. "I-I can't really walk."

Jimin's round, worried eyes turn into crescents and his pouty lips curved into a smirk. Leaning in to kiss my rosy cheek he chuckled. "I'm sorry, baby. I won't go so hard on-"

"No!" I quickly stop him, getting embarrassed by my quick response. "I mean, I'm okay. I just-"

He laughs as he carries me in his arms bridal style into the bathroom. Setting me on the cold counter top, he gets the bath ready as he gets the warm water going and drops bubble fluid into the bath. He then sets a few candles and dims the lights before bringing a few glasses and a bottle of red wine.

Once the bath was ready, he picks me up and sets me down gently in the tub before getting in himself with the glasses of wine.

Pulling me on to his lap, he wraps his arm around my waist and holds me tight while he stares into my eyes.

I bite my lip as I feel his member against my slit.

I want him, again.

I slowly sway my hips, rubbing my slit against his member as it grows hard. He growls as he grows hard and he tightens his hold on me.

"What are you doing, huh?" He smirks, bitting his lips until their a dark red.

"Round two?"

||

a.n

i am in love itch HOME

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

281K 4.3K 14
In a world full of people who crave for love, there's Jungkook who only wants nothing but sex. He wanted to dominate and feel his power, that he's ca...
103K 3K 16
[curently editing] They made promises to me then they broke it. With those broken promises they broke me and my trust in them. Someone, save me from...
17.1K 1.2K 37
Completed💕 'Its not like I dont love you.. I just can't.' -Jimin 'If loving you hurts this bad then I wont.. I hate you... But that hurts even more...
281 3 15
sometimes love can be so painful, it can haunt someone's dreams and keep them up. [short story] [bittersweet love series] [jimin x oc]