Tough Times (Choni)

By briisk_333

Toni and Cheryl have been together for a while until Toni finds out something she wasn't supposed to. Toni an... More

Intro
Heart-broken
Trouble
Hurting
Sorrow
I Want You
Pure Anger
Let's make a deal
Fuck You
Why?
Numb
Important
Its Over
Jail?
Free or not free?
Talking it out
Surgery
Recovery
New Story
Coming Out
Are U Cheating On Me
Issue(please read)
I Can't Believe She Did It Again
Next Update
I've Been Thinking
Best Day
Too Hard
Hang Out
The Start
Oh My God
Let's Settle This
My Heart
I Love Them
Surprise!!!
Happiness
The News
Again?!??
Believe Me
Baby Shower
She's Here!
Moving On
Sequel

Together Again

2.5K 47 123
By briisk_333

Toni's P.O.V

I saw Cheryl step back from the window, and I immediately thought that she never wanted me back. I waited a few minutes in case she was coming down the stairs, but she never came out.

Heather and Betty put their hands on each of my shoulders, and said that it was worth a try. Heather asked if I wanted a ride, but I told her I would walk home. I started walking, and when I looked back, I saw Cheryl looking at me through her window.

I quickly looked away and started running towards the Southside. When I reached Sweet Pea's trailer, I opened the door, and slammed it shut. I went to my room, and sat on my bed, letting out a sigh.

Morning

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and I groaned, reaching for my phone. "What the fuck do you want" I yelled sleepily . "Tiny you need to hurry up and come to school now" I heard Sweet Pea say on the phone.

"Why, it's like 7 in the morning" I said, still half asleep. "Its Josie, and plus it's actually 9 right now". "What do you mean it's Josie" I asked him confused.

"Just get your ass over here and I'll explain" he grumbled out. "Fine" I said with a huff, before I hung up the phone. I got out of bed, washed my face, and brushed my teeth.

I went to my drawers, and pulled out a white Nike t-shirt with some regular jeans. I put on my clothes, and then I put on some light makeup, and put bread in the toaster.

While waiting for my toast, I put on my Jordans, and prepared my book bag for school. When the toast popped up, I grabbed it and quickly spread some butter on it. I shoved the toast in my mouth, got my bag and keys, and went on my way to Riverdale high. When I got to school, I parked my motorcycle and went inside the building.

I was looking for Sweetpea, but couldn't find him, so I decided to at least get my stuff from my locker. When I got to my locker, I saw a group of students crowded around it. I pushed them all  out of my way, and saw Josie crying.

I broke up with Josie before trying to get Cheryl back, and I don't know if I did this. It would be stupid if she's crying about that, because we were just talking to each other for like a week, so it's not that serious.

I was going to help pull her up, but instead she yelled "Don't touch me you rapist" . "What fucking rapist" I asked as if she said the most stupidest thing ever. From behind me I heard someone say "Idiot, you raped her when she came over, and then you broke up with her".

When I turned around, I saw that it was Cheryl. "I-I didn't do that to her". "Yes you did you liar, people always make it seem like the victim is lying".

I looked Cheryl right in the eyes and said "I didn't do shit to her, I was at Sweet Pea's trailer" . People started looking at me with disgust.

I was getting frustrated with everything has going on, so I punched my locker. When I was about to hit it again, I felt someone grab my fist. "Let go of me" I yelled. "Tiny calm down you can't hurt yourself like that " Sweet Pea said. "What if I want to hurt myself it's not like anyone cares" I said.

"I care, all the serpents care, and I'm sure Cheryl cares too" he said. I chuckled dryly and said "Cheryl doesn't give a shit about me anymore".

I looked at Cheryl who was just staring at me with her arms crossed. "Oh yeah, there's also the rumor that I raped Cheryl which is why she broke up with me. Wrong! Cheryl cheated on me, so I left her ass as I should have". The crowd started murmuring, and I looked at an angry Cheryl with a smirk.

I stopped smirking, and then I became serious as I looked directly at Cheryl, and Cheryl only. "You may be the HBIC of this school, but remember that I know all your fears and secrets Cheryl. Don't test me, or I will ruin your reputation so quickly".

When I finished with her, I looked down at Josie who was still "crying". I kicked her in her leg slightly and she looked up at me. "How exactly did I rape you" I spat out at her.  "Y-you know you d-did it with a s-strap on" she said while "sobbing".

I nearly laughed as she said that. This bitch doesn't know that aint possible, because I have a natural dick. I turned to Cheryl and said "You have the audacity to stand there and believe this bitch, when you know well she's laying. Look at that, she said I used a strap-on and Cheryl you know damn well I can't use that thing".

Cheryl kept her mouth shut and I chuckled. "You know what, fuck you, maybe you and Josie can be all buddy with each other, since you're both some fucking liars". I walked away, Sweet Pea following me and he said "Damn Topaz, you went off".

I just nodded my head and continued walking. I realized we were close to the girl's bathroom, so I stopped when we reached there and told Sweet Pea I'd see him in class. He nodded and walked away as I walked into the bathroom.

I threw my bag to the side on the floor, and went to a sink. I turned the water on and splashed my face with some water to try and calm myself down. I looked in the mirror and sighed as I wiped water away from my eye.

One thing I really hate about Highschool is the amount of rumors/lies that spread around and people actually believe them in a heartbeat. As the water ran over my hands, the sound of the door opening and heels clacking against the floor made me turn my head. 

Cheryl's P.O.V
After Toni stormed off, I went to go find her. I instantly thought the bathroom, so I made my way there. I opened the door slowly and saw Toni leaning over the sink, with water running over her hands.

"What do you want" she asked as she realized I was standing here. "I wanted to apologize for what I said back there" I mumbled. She chuckled and said "Wow what an amazing apology, you got a round of applause from the crowd for that one".

I rolled my eyes at how she was being sarcastic. "Well maybe if you shut your mouth for one damn second, I could finish my fucking apology". She looked back into the mirror, so I went ahead with my apology.

"I did it because even though I 'cheated' you went back to that bitch Josie just a week after the breakup. I figured if I made everyone seem like you're the bad guy, then I'd feel satisfied with myself. I didn't really mean what I said in the hallway, and I know of course you didn't do it, because you don't use a strap-on. So again, I'm really sorry".

Toni turned off the water and dried her hands with paper towel. "Why'd you say no to my question last night" she asked me. "You seemed like you easily got over me in the span of a week, while I was bawling my eyes out, what did you expect. And out of all people, it just had to be Josie McCoy didn't it" I spoke harshly. I nearly gagged as I said that bitch's name.

Toni walked closer to me, until my back hit the wall behind me, and my breath hitched. "You didn't kiss or cuddle Heather did you" she asked me suddenly and I shook my head no.

"Then what did you guys do". I let out a shaky sigh and tried to calm down my hormones right now.   "W-we only like hung out like friends. We played games, watched movies and stuff like that".

"So you two were just kinda like friends with benefits. Or just friends who had a flirty relationship with one another". "Flirty relationship" I whispered as I kept glancing down at her lips that were really close to mine.

She cupped my cheek with her hand, and she placed her other hand above my head. "In that case, I forgive you for whatever you even had with Heather. So, I will ask you this. Will you be my girlfriend again" she spoke softly.

I giggled and said "I feel like I should be the one asking you out again, but yes I will be your girlfriend again". Toni wasted no time in connecting her lips with mine, and I melted into the kiss.

We stayed there softly kissing each other, and then the bell rang, but we both ignored it. I was getting horny, and I'm sure Toni realized, by how I was trying to undo her belt.

"You sure you wanna do this in here" she asked as we separated. I nodded my head quickly and whined "Toniii I'm hornyy". "Just a quickie right" she asked and I rolled my eyes as I took off my shirt and bra.

⚠️*Smut Warning*⚠️

Toni's P.O.V

This isn't the first time we've had sex in the bathroom, but we only do it when we know it's completely clean. I nodded to the sink and Cheryl smiled widely since she knew what I meant.

I pretended I locked the door and went over to Cheryl who was about to take off her skirt but I stopped her.

"No, keep it on" I said while licking my lips. She shrugged and brought me into a kiss, and my hands immediately went to her breasts. I gripped it harshly and lowered my hand down under Cher's skirt.

I felt her panties, and they were soaking soaking wet, which made me smirk into the kiss. I pushed her underwear the side and swiped a finger through her folds which made her shiver.  Our tongues battled against each other and by the second, I was getting hard. Right now we had limited time, so we had to skip the foreplay.

"Turn around" I spoke and she released from my lips and turned around. I lifted her skirt up and nearly drooled at how wet she was. I unbuckled my pants and was about to pull them down when I remembered something.

I walked to my bag and took my phone out and I turned my phone on and went to the camera app. I bent down and faced the camera at Cheryl's pussy before pressing record. I spread her lips and awed at how pretty her pussy looked.

I shook my head and got up to take off my pants and boxers. After pulling them down, I slowly inserted myself in Cheryl, and I pointed the camera at the scene. I went in and out slowly and Cheryl moaned softly.

When I knew she was adjusted, I gradually picked up the pace. It was hard keeping myself inside her from how wet she is, but once I place the phone to rest on something, we'll be good. I zoomed in on how easily my dick slipped in and out of her pussy and moaned as I felt Cheryl clench herself against me.

I slapped her ass and pounded myself harder into my girlfriend. I zoomed back out and pointed the camera at the mirror, and you could see Cheryl's eyes practically rolling to the back of her head as her body rocked with mine.

I stopped recording for a second and swiped to photo, and I shoved my fingers in her mouth and stuck my tongue out as I took a pic. I was still pounding into Cheryl with much force an smirked as I looked at the photo. This will most definitely be my home screen on my phone now. 

Cheryl was moaning loudly, and all it took was one look in the mirror for her to cover her mouth. I quickly slipped out of Cheryl which made her whine, but I set up my phone against the window and made sure it was the perfect angle.

I went back to Cheryl and slammed myself into her which made her let out a loud, muffled moan. I gripped her shoulder and used my other hand to wrap around her neck. "Fuck fuck fuckk" I chanted as I thrusted faster and deeper into Cheryl's dripping pussy.

The sound of our skin slapping echoed in the bathroom and I smirked, remembering how I didn't lock the door. I heard Cheryl whining and I sped up the pace, and moved my hand from her neck to her clit. I rubbed her clit at a face past as I continued pounding into her mercilessly.

I bent down and started kissing all over her neck to make my marks on her. I looked at the camera and then it reminded me to turn Cheryl's face to it. I looked down at her and kissed her cheek saying "Look at the camera baby".

She whined and I slowed down my pace, giving her deep, slow thrusts. She looked at the camera and I smirked as I picked up the pace again. "Touch yourself for me baby" I husked out and she moaned my name.

She reached down and started rubbing her clit with me, and kept the other hand gripping the sink tightly. I felt myself getting closer and I'm sure Cheryl was too, by the way she kept clenching against my dick.

"You wanna have my kids baby" I asked her and she furrowed her eyebrows as she nodded her head quickly. "Are you sureee" I teased and she huffed moaning "O-on birth controlll". I leaned down and connected my lips with hers, immediately sucking her tongue as much as I could.

Minutes later, I felt myself release all my cum inside her pussy and I felt Cheryl shuddering against my body, meaning she came too. "When I pull out, you better hold it in, you hear me" I ordered, and she nodded her head, panting heavily.

I slowly pulled out of her, and I saw her clench, trying to hold the cum inside. I quickly grabbed the camera and pointed it at Cheryl's pussy like I did in the beginning. I swiped my finger through her folds and a bit of cum dripped from them.

"Let go baby" I said softly and I saw as her body relaxed, and I pointed the camera to myself as I caught all the cum in my mouth. I made sure the camera got it all and then I faced the camera to open my mouth. I stood up and turned Cheryl around slowly and tilted her head back.

I pointed to her mouth and she opened it wide as I leaned over to open my mouth. I heard the door open and I glanced to see who it is, continuing to spit the cum into Cheryl's mouth. It was one of those girls on the cheer leading team that wants to get with me.

I quickly inserted myself back in Cheryl so she wouldn't see my dick and Cheryl let out a loud moan. I then smirked and thrusted my hips up to make it seem like I was rubbing "my pussy" against Cheryl's, when in reality my dick was in her. Cheryl threw her head back and shut her eyes tightly, not being able to handle the pleasure.  The girl continued watching in shock, and I dipped my fingers in Cher's mouth and threw up my middle finger that was dripping with cum.

The girl ran out quickly and I rolled my eyes, giving my attention back to Cheryl who still had her eyes shut tight. "Let me see you swallow" I spoke and she started swallowing all of it with her mouth open. That's one of her specialties I guess you would call it, by being able to swallow with her mouth open.

I watched as the cum went down her throat, then brought her into a kiss, letting her suck the remains off my tongue. I moved back and pecked her lips over and over. "I love you" I mumbled against her lips. "I love you too" she said with a weak smile.

⚠️*Smut Ending*⚠️

I looked at my phone and it was still recording, and I pressed the red button for it to stop. "You actually recorded us" she asked shocked and I nodded my head. I then showed her the picture I took while we were fucking and she had the same shocked expression.

I held her by her waist and she watched as I changed my home screen from us kissing, to the picture of us fucking. "We look good baby" I mumbled as I kissed her bare chest.

"Send me the video when we get to my house" she said tiredly and I nodded my head. "Well we gotta clean up now" I spoke as I bent down and licked the remaining cum that was still inside her, so it wouldn't drip when she put her panties back on.

I took the wipes from a stall and handed it to Cheryl and I used one on my dick. Cheryl cleaned herself and I watched as she fixed her panties, as they were pushed to the side when we were having our quickie.

"Hand me my bra and shirt" she spoke as she pointed to them on another sink. I handed it to her and she put them on and struggled to lean off of the sink. I chuckled and helped her stand up, and her legs wobbled slightly.

I placed my phone back in my bag and zipped it up tightly, before throwing it over my back. "You think you can walk back to class by yourself" I asked and she nodded her head slowly.

I helped her out the bathroom, and I saw that stupid cheerleader and a teacher walking our way. I silently cursed myself, and lifted Cheryl up bridal style and quickly walked up the stair case. I walked Cheryl all the way to her class and gave her a kiss before I rushed to my own class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.4K 63
(COMPLETED)Archie, Veronica and Betty all plan to throw a perfect surprise party for Jughead. Will he like it? My take on episode 10 and what should...
70.9K 1.8K 65
[COMPLETED] [55,000 - 60,000] Jughead and Betty argue all the time. Over the littlest things too. Jughead hated the fighting and arguing. He just wan...
5.3K 130 9
A single night out turned into a relationship no one expected. Betty never imagined falling for Toni's drummer, Jughead Jones. For a moment, he was j...
8.9K 375 20
A tragic event happened and both of them lived in separate ways. Broken and Lost. How will they surpass all their worries and fears? Will Cheryl and...