Slytherins Heir [Draco X Read...

By Iriswrites777

~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over a... More

Disclaimer
Chapter one - Malfoys
Chapter two - Diagon Alley
Chapter three - Sisters
Chapter four - Meeting the golden trio
Chapter five - Hats & Houses
Chapter six - Slytherin dungeon
Chapter seven - Draco & his gang
Chapter eight - Potions
Chapter nine - Flying
Chapter ten - The Letter
Chapter twelve - Secret Lesson
Chapter thirteen - Quidditch
Chapter fourteen - A Game Of Wizards Chess
Chapter fifteen - Happy Christmas
Chapter sixteen - Unforgivable
Chapter seventeen - Restricted Section
Chapter eighteen - Malfoy Manor
Chapter nineteen - Dinner at the Malfoys
Chapter twenty - The Banquet
Chapter twenty one - Nightmares
Chapter twenty two - The Truth
Chapter twenty three - A Strange Boy
Chapter twenty four - Care
Chapter twenty five - Detention (part 1)
Chapter twenty six - Detention (part 2)
Chapter twenty seven - Plans
Chapter twenty eight - Tasks
Chapter twenty nine - The Philosophers Stone
Chapter thirty - Back Again
A/n (plz read!)
Chapter thirty one - The House Cup
Chapter thirty two - To Us
Sequel

Chapter eleven - Troll Incident

8.8K 268 419
By Iriswrites777

~Y/n pov~

You woke up early and got into uniform. You look over your things and see the clear bottle. You put it in your robe. 'Just in case' you tell yourself.

You wake up the girls and tell them you're going out early. Your quickly run off. You see Josh in the common room and wave to him. He trots over to you.

"How are you today Y/n?" He asks cheery.

"I'm doing fine, I feel really good about today. What about you Josh?" You ask feeling relaxed today.

"Heh, I'm doing well. Now, there's rumors about you in Potions and in Flying being exceptionally brave and helping Gryffindor students." Josh tells you. You laugh, people talk about you?

"I'm not sure about Brave, but I help my friends or those who need it. Regardless of house." You state.

"More like extremely dumb, she could've gotten herself killed in pulling that stunt to save that boy." Bay said from behind you, lightly putting a hand on your shoulder.

"He got a broken wrist still. I failed." You reveal in shame.

"Would've gotten a lot worse had you not helped him." Another Slytherin boy said you see the boy... Draco? Bay's smirk disappeared.

"Even I saw what you did, honestly you'll get yourself in the medical wing if you keep that up." He shook his head in disapproval.

"I don't plan on changing anytime soon Draco." You sigh looking at the boy whom you had bonded with only a little while ago.

"Well neither do I." Draco sneered walking off, darkly eyeing Bay. Little does he know how much he's changed by not making a comment to her.

You smile lightly at the boy. You turn to Josh again.

"Sorry if that's causing you trouble?" You ask more then say.

"No, but you're being called the 'princess of Slytherin'." You roll your eyes at the name.

"Oh, I truly hope that nickname dies." You hope quietly, but he hears you and laughs.

"It's not that bad." Bay jokes.

"I hope not." You say before letting out a huff of breath.

"We should be getting to class. See ya later." You wave goodbye for now and go on your way.

You get to class and see Hermione, Ron and Harry already seated.

"May I sit here?" You ask Ron. He nods and you thank him. Hermione notices you and lightly smiles.

The professor looks at all of you while he stands on a few books you see Draco smirking at the small man.

He goes over the wrist movement you've all been practicing 'Swish and flick' Simple enough really. He tells us to practiced with our feathers and you smirk, piece of cake.

"Wingardium Leviosa." You say with a nice enough passion and do the simple wrist movement. You watch the feather lightly float into the air along with your movement, you bring it down lightly feeling Draco's jealous gaze on you.

You look over and see Ron doing a movement that looks as if he were swatting a fly...quite violently at that. That is until Hermione intervenes.

"Stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides you're saying it wrong, it's LeviOsa not LevioSA." Hermione corrects him.

"You do then if you're so clever." Ron challenges. Bad idea Ron.

"Wingardium Leviosa." Hermione also does the movement and her feather lightly floats up with her wand.

"Oh, well. See here everyone! Miss Granger has done it! Ooo splendid!" The professor exclaimed excitedly.

Suddenly there's a small explosion and you hear Harry say,
"I think we're going to need another feather over hear professor." You smile at the boy's words and fall even more in love with this school.

After class you're walking with Hermione behind Ron and Harry.

"It's LeviOsa not LevioSA. She's a nightmare, honestly no wonder she hasn't got any friends!"

Hermione pushes past them and I hear her sniffling.

"I think she heard you." Harry commented.

"Ron, she was just helping you! Honestly Ron, your words hurt people!" You scold him before running off after Hermione.

You and Hermione stayed in the girls washroom and you stayed with her.

"Are you feeling okay?" You ask looking at her sad state.

"I'm fine." She cried. Lying isn't going to help herself.

"He's wrong you know Ron. Hermione you're my friend, I only hope that I'm yours." You say comforting her.

"Of course you're my friend. You've been there since day one." She says side hugging you lightly.

"You're too smart for him and he can't understand that, or take help when he needs it." You state rubbing her arm as she stifles some more tears.

"Hey, you wanna go for some food, it's a Halloween feast tonight?" You offer.

"I'm not feeling up to it, but you can go." She told you.

"No, I don't want to leave you alone here." You say lightly.

"I'll meet you there in a bit I just need some time alone." She explained through teary eyes. You nodded understanding and went over to the great hall, it was festive and beautiful but you are too worried about your friend. You see Draco across from you and a few seats over adoring the meals.

You had a few snacks but nothing much.

"Not eating Y/n?" Josh says sitting across from you.

"Oh? Uh, no I'm not feeling it." You say looking back down at the plate.

"Why? What killed the Princess of Slytherin's mood?" He asked you gave him a light death glare at the name and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Some people being jerks to my friend." You sigh. You look around at the decorations, they did a great job.

"Yeah, well if it's a friend of yours sounds like they have someone amazing to fall back on." You blush at Josh's complement.

"Only if there was someone that amazing?" You fake ask looking up and around, avoiding Josh's eyes.

"Excuse me I'm sitting right in front of you!" He fakes being offended and you chuckle along with him.

"But you got yourself in hard situations for friends before, no doubt you can help this one too." He reassures you.

"Thanks Josh." You say taking a bit of a Danish.

The doors burst open and Professor Quirrell rushed in,

"TROLLLLL IN THE DUNGEON! Troll in the dungeon!" He paused lightly looking pale as ever.

"Thought you atta know." He said before faceplanting into the ground. Fainted? You see almost everyone go into a panic you see Draco scream and everyone get up rushing around you get up and look at Josh. Your wide eyes meet. You both look unsure on what to do.

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore yells across the hall. Everyone goes silent.

"Everyone will please, not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories, teachers will follow me to the dungeons."  He said everyone was in order after that. You were close to Draco near the back as Josh had to help lead.

You notice Harry and Ron running off and attempt to go too.

"Where are you running off to?" Draco says grabbing your wrist.

"Draco let go." You order him.

"No, you could get hurt." He said holding onto your wrist tighter.

"Draco trust me and let go." Being in the back with no one around the boy sighed and let go.

"Thank you." You say as you ran off after the Gryffindor boys. You rounded a corner and saw the troll. You hid behind a pillar of sorts, seeing Harry and Ron across from you.

"The girls bathroom... Hermione!" You whisper yelled.  You quickly ran into the washroom the boys right behind you.

"Hermione!" You shouted warning the girl, but you see her already on the ground under wooden planks.
Harry and Ron start throwing Wood at it while you think of a way to get past it.

"Ey! pea brain!" Ron said drawing the troll's attention away enough for Hermione to crawl under the sinks. The troll smashes the porcelain beside her but you use the Wingardium Leviosa spell to keep a rouge piece from hitting her.

"Help!" She yells.

Harry grabs his wand and grabs hold of the trolls club, he climbs on top of the trolls shoulders, both distracting and confusing the creature. It attempts to throw him off and Harry stick his wand up it's nose. You take this time to crawl over to Hermione, if it came down to it, you'd take the hit for her.

The troll grabs Harry and holds him upside to which he yells.
"Do something!" The troll takes a swing but misses.

"What?" Ron asked confused and a bit panicked. You face palm.

"Anything!" Harry yells as the troll takes another swing but misses again, always pulling harry out of the way before it could connect.

"Hurry up!" He nags. Ron shakily pulls out his wand and Hermione shows him the motion.

"Swish and Flick." She reminds him.

"Wingardium Leviosa." Ron says getting it spot on. He takes the trolls club and dropped it on the troll's head. It took a few wobbly steps forward before falling to the ground. You help Hermione up and stand on the other side of the unconscious troll.

"Is it dead?" Hermione asks.

"I don't think so, just knocked out." Harry says taking his wand back out of the creature making you gag a bit.

Professor Snape, Professor Quirrell and Professor McGonagall rushed in.

"Oh, Oh my goodness!" McGonagall exclaimed hand on her heart.

"Explain yourselves! The three of you!" McGonagall says pointing at Ron, Harry and I.

"It's my fault professor McGonagall." Hermione chimes in cutting us all off. Ron and Harry looks astonished that she stood up for them.

"Miss Granger?" She asks looking stunned.

"I went looking for the troll. I've read about them and thought I could handle it, but I was wrong. If Harry, Ron and Y/n hadn't come and found me I'd probably be dead."  Hermione explains her fake story. Harry and I notice Snape has a cut on his leg. He notices out gaze and covers it up, glaring at us.

"Be that as it may, it was an extremely foolish thing to do. I would've expected more rational behavior on your part and I'm very disappointed in you miss Granger. Five points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgement." She continues.

"As for you three... well I just hope you realise how fortunate you are. Not many first-year students could take on a fully-grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale. Five points, will be awarded to each of you. For sheer dumb luck." She says. You smile lightly at her and catch Professor Quirrell staring at you.

Before Snape leaves he stares down Professor Quirrell. What's going on between them?

"Perhaps you're to go. Might wake up." Quirrell laughs awkwardly.  The troll lets out a growl and Professor Quirrell jumps a slight bit before laughing, he grabs you arm lightly as you and him step off out of the bath room. The golden trio nowhere in sight.

"Brave for a Slytherin. You remind me of a student years ago, he was truly great, a Slytherin too. You would make great friends; he was so full of wisdom and wonder." He said looking up as if he was lost in though or memory then back to you.

"You say was as if no more." You catch on and the Professor smiles at your catch.

"He is no l-longer a student but more like a leader and teacher, I-I hope when I teach you, you take into account what the dark arts really are." He says. He seemed different, less nervous, but there was something else. You couldn't place your finger on it.

"Dark arts are power, mostly dangerous, deadly and forbidden arts." You state. Looking into the professors eyes. Studying them more or less.

"Exactly. If you want meet me after some of our classes I want to teach you some spells." You nodded at the professor's kind offer.

"Thank you Professor." You smile and nod, you notice Snape searching around until he spots you and Professor Quirrell talking together.

"What's the meaning of this?" Snape asks in his monotone voice glaring at Quirrell.

"Oh, sorry Snape, I'm sure you want your student back. Y/n and I were just chatting about schoolwork." He said lightly patting your back. You nodded in agreement. You noticed that he had changed his robes but was walking awkwardly.

"Y/n, if you would follow me." He said you nodded following Snape quietly back to the common room. What was going on at this school!?

(I hope you enjoyed this update it's a longer one so yeah, school has been hard and really tough in work so it's been hard to study and write. I'm sooo glad I got this one out! I'm thinking of making this a series? Tell me your thoughts on that. Anyway hope you enjoyed, until next time, bye.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.5K 47
~ Year four ~ Warning: This is the fourth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
3.3K 50 62
Y/n Potter just found out that she has a brother. He is supposedly the chosen one. She was expected to study at the same school as Harry, hoping they...
13.4K 878 111
⋆⭒˚。⋆BOOK 1 OF 3⋆⭒˚。⋆ What if Harry and Draco weren't enemies because of a rejected friendship or jealousy? What if it was because they both fell for...
361K 9.8K 94
Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3rd year. Someone at Hogwarts has been fol...