Daughter of the Alphas

נכתב על ידי _JustJaaaaaay

****** Sequel to Try Me Alpha ****** It's a little hard to supposedly lead a "normal" life when you're the da... עוד

Daughter of the Alphas
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Not an Update.
Chapter Twenty Six
On hold.
Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Twenty One.

3.6K 127 5
נכתב על ידי _JustJaaaaaay

Masyn P.O.V

~

"He's been in there for ages." I say worriedly. Lukin pats my shoulder.

"It's only been two minutes." Lukin says trying to lighten the mood but see's the worry on my face. "He'll be fine Masy, I read his file. He's quite closed off but on the last page of his file, he's considered dangerous." he says with a slight frown.

"Dangerous? What do you mean page? How many pages does he have and what are on them?"

"Countless break-ins after his sister died. Attacks on his parents on more than one occasions.Affliated with human gangs, associations with theft. Damage to school property. Crimes like that, along with the other two."

"They're the same?"

"Yup."

I frowned. I knew they were troubled kids that got into trouble but I didn't think it was that bad.

I got a fright when Dad barked at me to stay put and everyone bolted out. The doors locked and then I was alone. Dark figures dashed towards the house and all I could do was watch.

It was dead silent then and I was waiting. The anticipation was killing me when I counted the seventeenth minute.

"Come on guys." I whispered to myself, bringing my knees up to my chest on the seat. I dare not move when I heard shuffling on the pavement behind the vehicle. I froze up. My breath hitched in my throat when someone stumbled onto my door and I let a little squeal.

Carter rested his arm on the SUV, panting and taking big gulps of air. He sported claws marks on his chest, his shirt shredded and bloody. Blood was spotted on his face and sweat dripped from him.

My heart raced in my chest which probably gave me away.coz through the heavily tinted windows, his eyes locked with mine. I bit down on my tongue to keep from screaming, blood pooled my mouth and I had to keep from gagging at the horrible metalic and salty taste.

It felt like my eyes popped out when he smiled darkly. "Hey kid." And broke off into a sprint.

At that moment I could see the malice and intimidation in Carters dull eyes when he looked at me. I was so in my own little world of 'What ifs?' that I screamed when my door flew open and Luci's face appeared in the faint orange light of the street lamps.

"Luci!" I exhaled the breath I struggled to keep in. I lurched forward and she caught me and pulled me out of the cab. I hugged her tight while tears warmed my cheeks.

"It's okay Masy." Luci stroked my hair and hushed me.

"What's wrong?" Morgans voice reached my ears but I didn't let Luci go or open my eyes.

"I don't know she just flew out of the SUV." she replied. "I'll take her home."

At that moment all I wanted to do was cry but then I realised why we were here. "Where's Pip?" I croaked and pulled back from Luci's arms.

A tight line formed on her lips. "She's in a pretty bad state Mace, she's on her way to Carmen."

"Take me to her." She nodded. I turned to Morgan and told him to help clean up and tell my parents I was going back to the pack house to see Pippa. Like always, he's reluctant but does it anyways.

The drive home was quiet and I hated it because Luci and I were never quiet. "Luci?" I say after I cried to myself halfway home.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry for what I said the other day. I didn't mean any of it." I said quickly, fumbling with my fingers on my lap.

She sighed. "It's okay Masyn. I forgive you." she patted my hands. I looked at her and she grinned at me.

I cried yet again. "Oh my gosh! You're the best Luci! I'm r-really, re-eally sorr-y!!" I stammered to get the words out.

"God I want to punch you sometimes Mace." she chuckled and hugged me with one arm. "I've never seen you so protective of someone though, not even for me." she says sadly.

"Aw come on that's not true; there was never a time where I had to coz they'd be on the ground and in pain in a matter of seconds." I joked.

She just rolled her eyes and turned into our driveway. She parked in the back. I walked ahead of her and opened the heavy doors to the infirmary. Mila rushed passed me, her front was covered in blood.

I looked into th room she dashed into. There in the center of the room a familiar scene before me made me weak in the knees. Again, one of my best friends were laying on the stainless steel table, covered in blood while Joel, Mila and Carmen worked around her.

"She'll be okay Mace." Luci said beside me. I nodded and sat myself on a waiting chair.

~

A couple days later I was informed that Carter got away. He left a string of murdered people around the town in his wake.

Pippa woke up disorientated and scared as hell but other than that, she healed well. They told me to calm her down, she was hysterical. Running around in my room like a crazed person but I could tell she was doing it out of fear. Carter tortured the poor girl mentally and hurt her to get her to tell him where "the wolves" were. But she never knew because I told her nothing about my life. He messed her up pretty bad.

Her mindset is all over the place. "Calm down Pip." I say in a soft and relaxed tone.

"I just want to go home!" she wailed and crumbled in a corner. "He said he wasn't done with me. He said he'll be back and when he does come back he won't be as soft. Can you believe it! Carter was my boyfriend and he tortured me!" she screamed. "He loved me and I loved him back. We were going to get married! I don't know what I did to deserve this. The Carter I knew is gone." she cried. I let her scream til she no longer could and hugged her defeated form on the floor. "Make it go away Masyn. Please." she begged.

I nodded as if I knew what she truely wanted. I pulled back and looked into her blood shot and scared eyes. "Everything is going to be okay. You have no memory of the event. You are a typical teenage girl, you are one of my best friends. You will no longer have memories of your boyfriend Carter and what has happened." I said in a smooth tone I always heard Vicki use when she used compulsion on people. "You are going to tell your parents you stayed at my house for a little while, you are going to tell them you are sorry. They will understand that you were safe the whole time but in due time will forgive you. You will tell them you called it off with Carter and you were upset and mad at them. You will forget it. Everything will be normal right after this." The words flowed through me like nothing. I just told a huge lie.

She looked at me blankly and blinked a couple of times. "Masyn?" she says and looks around, confused.

"Yeah?"

"What the heck are we doing on your floor?" she looked around and at the clothes she was dressed in.

"You came to my house coz you were mad at your parents so you insisted we go out last night, so we went-"

She shook her head. "Wait, wait, wait! We went out last night and you came? I mean, YOU came out with me?" she asked in disbelief.

"Well I didn't want to make you feel like crap by not going and you were so down in the dumps so Morgan and Luci came along." I shrugged as if that was the truth.

"Oh? How come I don't remember a thing? And why aren't I dressed in my own clothes?"

I got up and flopped on my bed. "Ohhh come on Pip. You were smashed like, wasted. You passed out and vomited on yourself so I had the pleasure of cleaning you up." I scrunched my face up in fake disgust.

"Aww Masy I love you!" she gushed and plonked herself next to me on the bed.

"Love you too Pip." I chuckled.

"Well I better get back, my parents are gonna freak. How long have I been here?"

"Hmm. About two days."

Her eyes widened. "Oh fuck! They're gonna kick my ass! Hey can you be a darl and slip me home please?"

I shake my head. "Of course."

"Ohh thanks baby!" she kissed my cheek.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door. "Come on."

Quickly as I could, I informed my parents what I told her and what had happened; they were taken aback and wanted to talk when I got home.

Of course with Carter still running loose and on a bloody rampage, Dad assigned Lukin and Shira to accompany us and it made Morgan feel better when he knew I was safe and him being around to make sure.

They were waiting at the front door, all three were chatting amongst themselves amd stopped when Pip and I approached them.

"I don't believe you've met my Uncle. This is Lukin and his girlfriend Shira and of course you remember Morgan don't you?"

"Hey girls." Lukin smiled, Shira too was smiling but said nothing. Morgan nodded once. "Feeling better I hope Pippa?" Lukin asked.

"I feel like I don't have a hangover at all." she replied. I immediately told him what happened but I just felt like I opened my mind and replayed what happened. He swayed a little, his eyes glazed over. Shira scanned the room and steadied him.

"Lukin?" she waved her hand in his face.

"Woah." he blinked a few times and refocused his gaze on me.

'You have to show the Alphas that.' Lukin voiced in my mind.

I nodded.

"Let's go." I say quickly.

We all got into the SUV, Lukin and Shira in the front, Pip and Morgan on either side of me. On the way to her house she asked questions about where we went and scolded me for not taking any pictures of the night.

"Don't go out for a little while, not by yourself okay? Promise me." I grab her hands firmly while we stood in front of her front door.

"Why? What's going on?"

"It's not safe out. There's this crazy guy out and he's causing a rucus. Especially for females. It's not safe." I repeated.

She nodded. "I promise."

"If you need to go somewhere just please, take someone with you or call me. Morgan and I, or someone will come okay?"

"Okay."

Just then the door flew open and we were faced with her parents who looked pretty upset and angry. "Oh god Pippa!" her mom hugged her tight.

Her parents looked stressed and afraid. "Don't you DARE go off like that again! Do you hear me young lady!" her mother scowled.

"I'm sorry, it's partially my fault." I spoke up, trying to look ashamed and embarrassed. One thing I was good at and it was acting.

Her fathers features softened. "Don't worry about, I know she's safe if she's with you Masyn I just thought...maybe. Nevermind, I'm just happy and her are safe and she's home."

"Would you like to come in?" Pips mom looked behind us into the street wearily. "Did you come alone?"

"No thank you Norah and my uncle, aunt and brother are waiting in the truck." I pointed to the blacked out SUV.

Pips dad, Owen, nodded. "Good, good. Now be safe out there won't you Masy?" he put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Will do. I'll see you later." I wave and walk back to the truck.

"Her Dad looked ready to hit her, is she okay?" Lukin commented when he pulled out of their drive.

"Yeah she's fine. They're just a bit strict. Will she have protection from...you know? Carter?"

"That human?"

I nodded then frowned. Carter wasn't just a human. "Uhm Carter is a Hunter. I think?"

"Are we talking about the same person pup?"

"Yeah. He's a Hunter."

"How do you know?"

"Because.." I wasn't sure whether to say it out loud, I decided to say it anyways. "because I saw his eyes in a dream one time."

Silence.

"You had a vision of some sort." Shira spoke this time. "When did this occur?"

"Hmm. The same night we went to find her."

She chuckled. "I'm getting the feeling that you're not all human my girl."

"Then what am I?" I asked. I'm pretty sure I'm human, but after those couple of dreams or "visions" as it were and the lashing out violently, I was beginning to doubt myself.

"We'll discuss it more when we get home." Lukin replied.

I was tired. I hadn't slept since Pip's been in. I was worried for her.

Morgan sensing my fatique patted his shoulder. I smiled, laying my head on it and closed my eyes.

~

"Masy baby, wake up." Mom's voice reached my ears. I was on the couch in the living room. My parents, the Betas, Commanders, Lukin, Shira and Morgan all stared at me. "Huh?"

"It's time we talked." Mom said. I pulled myself up and composed myself.

"Start from the begining pup." Dad encouraged.

"Okay." So I told them about how I felt when I got angry which shocked some of them because I never really got angry. I told them of the visions I had of Cassidy and Carter. I ended up showing what I showed Lukin and they all tripped out. It was like I was opening up my mind for people to see what I'm playing in my head. They were all surprised when I said I had managed to compell Pippa into forgetting what happend to her.

By then Marnie had joined us when I finished up. I looked worriedly at mom.

"What am I?" my voice trembled a little.

"I'm not sure baby but don't worry about it too much okay?"

I nodded feeling drained again. "I'm gonna head to bed if that's okay?"

"You go child, we'll figure this out." Marnie patted my cheek softly. "Go rest and I'll bring something up for you."

"Thanks Marnie." I took the elevator up and dragged myself into the shower and in to bed, not really caring if my hair was still dripping wet. I wrapped it in a towel, put some underwear on and slipped into my purple pajamas and lay in bed.

As promised, Marnie came in with a tray of bacon and vegie soup with some bread and a cup of what looked to be tea. "When you're done with your food, drink this." she pointed to the tea cup. "It'll help you sleep."

I didn't realise how hungry I was. I was halfway between choking and getting the food down. It was hot but it was good.

"Hey! Make sure you chew that bread child." Marnie scolded.

I was about to ask for seconds but once the food settled in my stomach I began to relax. "Mmm that was good Marnie, thank you."

"No worries child, now drink up." she handed me the cup. I did what I was told and felt my eyes become heavy after a few sips of the herbal tea.

"Goodnight honey." I heard her say and plant a kiss on my forehead before I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up feeling slightly groggy but well rested. Since Dad had us taken off the roll for that two weeks, it was only the weekend and then we'll be back to school. I did all my assaignments with Morgan and felt confident we'll catch up with the rest of our peers.

"Ramsey's mate called for you, she was asking if you were still interested in working at the shop?" Any popped her head through my door.

"Oh! Jeez. Hmmm. Nah tell her I'm sorry, I've got a lot going on." I replied.

"Alright kid." she pulled back and closed the door.

I was kinda getting bored with just staying home most of the days. "Hey stable boy, let's go for a run!" I poked and prodded his arm, bouncing around him excitedly. I haven't been out for a run in a long time and I was starting to feel sluggish and lazy.

"You? Want to go for a run?" he asked, raising a dark brow and swatting my hands away.

"Uh huh!"

"You're too slow, you'll slow me down." he folds his arms across his face.

I sit still and frown. "I'll have you know," I poked him hard in the chest, "that I can too keep up!"

He seemed unfazed by my poke and mumbled sonetging into his arms. "Yeah whatever." he sighed, giving in.

"Yay!" I yipped and shooed him out so I could change into my running gear.

Hair up. Running shorts, tank, sports bra and trainers on and I was ready. Morgan and mom were waiting at the door, she too had runnng gear on.

"Hope you don't mind me tagging along?" she smiled sheepishly.

"Not at all!" I sang and skipped out the door. "Where to?"

"Hmm? What do you think Mace? The waterfall or the boulders?" Mom asked, tying her shoe laces together.

"Waterfall!" I jumped around and stretched.

I looked at morgan who sported a muscle tank and some sweat pants. And bear feet.

"Are you running in wolf form?"

He nodded.

A burst of more excitement exploded in me. I was gonna finally see Morgans wolf! I always admired seeing wolves in their true forms.

After a few more minutes of stretching mom said we could go. Morgan went behind a bush and shifted, I gaped at him when he rounded the corner. There, standing tall was an onyx black wolf, his tail, half his snout and ears were tipped white. Material hanging from his mouth.

"Morgan?"

'Yes I know I'm beautiful, can we go now?' his wolf chuckled.

"Woah." I stood there, astonished. His wolf had humour, something Morgan closed off and never showed.

"Hello Silas." Mom slightly bowed her head and smiled. Something her and Dad did to show other wolves respect.

'Hello Alpha.' Silas replied through the link and bowed his head to my mom.

"It's nice to finally meet you." Mom chuckled.

The wolf nodded. 'Likewise Alpha, Morgan has locked me up for a while, I sometimes forget I have a body but Rain has kept me company.' Silas said happily.

Rain is my moms wolf, she seemed to know a lot of wolves she came into contact with, she's a wonderful and smart wolf.

"I see and yes, she's told me a lot about you."

'I hope it was the good stuff?' Silas snickered. I liked this wolf.

'Silas!' Morgans voiced thundered through the link.

'Calm down dude.' Silas muttered and I felt him leave the mental chatroom. Mom giggled and I joined in with her.

"Don't go Silas." I say.

'I'll never leave you Masyn.' Silas said softly and I could feel the brotherly love pour into those words. 'I'll always be here.'

I nodded and slowly made my way to Morgans wolf. I put my hand out to touch his head, Silas or Morgan closed the distance and ran my hand through his silk soft black fur.

"Let's go!" I pull back and start off into a light jog, mom and Morgan easily falling into step.

A kilometer in and I'm starting to sweat and get tired. 'What the hell? I used to run a k, easy!' I thought to myself.

Lucky the waterfall was only three kilometers away. I picked up the pace on the second kilometer. Morgan got tired of waiting I think and bolted on ahead, somewhere.

"Come one Mace, we used to almost sprint to the waterfall." Mom laughed.

'Don't make me talk, I'm dying here!' I say dramatically through the link to save that extra last bit of breath I had.

Got to the waterfall and I ran straight into the water. I was sweating and gasping for air. 'At least I didn't stop.'

"At least I know you can still run...kinda?" Mom stood in front of me looking like she just walked here. It was no sweat for her of course, she is fit as hell.

"How the hell did I get so unfit!" I hit the water with a smack.

"Don't worry baby, just quit eating like a pig maybe?" mom laughed on a huge rock.

"Ha! Funny guy." I muttered and pulled myself out of the water.

'Stable boy, where art thou?' I called to Morgan.

'Give me twenty minutes?' he replied.

I guess he was really giving Silas a run. 'Sure, no problem.'

"So..." Mom started, her tone usure and slightly embarrassed.

"What?" I frowned.

"Liam came around..." she looked away. My heart leapt into my throat and the blood drained from my face and into my legs.

"What?" I squeaked.

"Yeah, he asked where you were so your father let him in to see you. I couldn't help but eavesdrop a little."

My jaw dropped. "Wait! Dad let him in? And you guys were okay with him coming over like that! AND he was in my ROOM!!"

Mom looked truly embarrassed. "Oh I'm sorry? I just-I..I don't know! I just thought it was really sweet at how truly concerned he was for you not being at school lately and he uh...he made pie and we ate it as soon as he left."

"Oh. My. Life..." I plonk on a rock next to her.

"We were fine with it. I mean, Rain told me we can trust him." she said quickly.

"You like him don'tcha mom!" I jab her elbow and smirk. "Admit it! You and dad like Liam and not only for his pie makin' skills."

"Ew kid, don't ever say that last bit again." she laughed. My cheeks burned and I realised how that sounded.

"You have a perverted mind mother." I gave her a "-_-" face.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah he seems like a sweet kid." she shrugged. "And as for your father, I guess he's okay with it."

"Whatever, you still like him." I mutter to myself, of course she heard it and rolled her eyes again. "So what did he say?"

"Ahh nothing much. Just like how he misses you at school and stuff. It was cute."

"Aww!" I cooed. "Wait, did you guys leave me a piece of pie?"

"You have uncles that eat like savages. What do you expect?"

"I expect to at least have a piece of pie that my boyfriend baked for me!" I whined and frowned.

"Sorry baby, it was delicious though." she smirked.

"Mom?" I asked after a while, we began walking back to the house.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sure you've already seen my tattoo so get it over and done with please?"

She sighed. "I'm kinda upset you went and done it behind our backs but I guess I can't stop you from doing some things."

Uhm what? Where's the rest?

"Aren't you gonna yell, scream or ground me?"

"Would you like to be?" she shot back.

"No." I zipped my lips.

"I love it anyways. That's a pretty unique and good idea Mace." she grabbed my wrist and brought it to her face to examind more.

"Thanks."

"Where'd you go?"

"Back to Morgans hometown, his cousins run a small parlour down there; I went down there coz Dom refused to ink my skin." I shrugged.

"Ahh good man that guy." she nodded her head.

"I'm sorry mom." I say.

She grips my hand in hers. "It's fine but a bit of warning would be nice."

I give mom a sheepish smile. "I'll remember that next time." I promised.

She raised her brows. "Next time?"

"Uh..uhm?" I stammered.

"Just kidding!" she yapped and laughed.

"Not funny mom." I scowled and trudged forward. "Mom?"

"Yes baby?"

"C-Can I see Rain?" I was always shy when it came to asking people if I could see their wolves.

"Sure you can." her face lit up. I loved her wolf so much, when I was younger I used to want a wolf.

She slipped her tank, shoes and shorts off and tossed them at my feet. In her sports bra and knickers, she went behind a bush and shifted.

Mom's pure white wolf trotted out, the power she held electrified the air around her. Her silver eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Hi Rain." I grinned sheepishly up at her.

'Hey pup.' she nuzzled her head into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her large, fluffy neck and hugged her. 'How are you?'

"Fine." I shrug.

She growled softly. 'Tell me.'

I gently shove at her. "You know as much mom." I roll my eyes.

'Well you're no fun.' she barked a wolfy chuckle.

I picked moms clothes up and continue walking back to the house.

Rain and I talked about random things. Rains ears perked up when I heard heavy footfalls and soon we were graced with Morgans presence.

"Good run?" I ask.

I was answered with a grunt. Morgans eyes seemed to stand out against his fur, his brown eyes with the silver ring around the pupil. Pack members usually gasp when they first see it; it only brings me back a reminder of what happened to him. I pushed the negative and dark thoughts and focus on walking in between the two wolves.

Once back, I gave mom her clothes back and fetched Morgan a plain shirt and pants from the random cupboard under the stairs.

"I'm going into the city to see your father, will be back tonight." Mom informed me and headed upstairs.

"Okay!" My stomach grumbled and Morgan walked in. "I'm hungry, let's get something to eat."

"Grammy!" I kissed her cheek when we walked through to the kitchen.

"Hey Masy." she smiled warmly. "Hello Morgan."

"Afternoon Luna." he gave her a slight nod.

"What's cookin' good lookin'?" I bump hips with her and eye the delicious looking quiche in front of her.

She laughed. "Well I'm glad you think I'm still good looking."

"Always Grammy!" I grab two plates and load two big pieces of the eggy goodness on them. "One for me, and one for you!" I say digging in.

"Oh! Any said to give you this." Grammy says, handing my phone.

"Oh I forgot I even had one." I furrowed my brows and took it from her. It was still alive, kind of. I had missed calls and multiple messages preferably from Liam and Cassidy.

I let out a little squeal when my phone goes off. I looked at the caller ID, it was Cassidy. Morgan gave me a weird look but continued to eat.

"Hey!" I answered.

"Oh lord, sweet Moses you are alive! Dang girl, where you been?" Cassi ranted.

"Ahh, uh, I was grounded."

"What! Your parents grounded you AND made you stay home?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yeah something like that."

"What did you do?" her voice turning curious.

"Uhm...I, uh got a tattoo without their permission." I lied but it sounded pretty legit, though grounding your kid and preventing them from going to school seemed like a little much.

"You WHAT!" she screeched, causing me to flinch and pull the earpiece away.

"Yep."

"Oh my gosh girl!! Dang you have balls I'll give you that!!" she went on. "Will you be at school on Monday white girl?"

I giggled at her nickname. "Yes Cass, I'll be there."

She squealed. "Yay! Good! Well, I just wanted to know if you were well and still functioning but I'll see you then!"

"Aww thanks Cassi, yeah sure I'll see you then. Bye!!"

"Bye girl!!" she hung up.

~

A/N; Longer chapter this time 'round, thanks to naimiko who asked for it and I think she's right. I need to start posting longer chapters :P Anyways, enjoy lovelies!

-glendls :)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.2M 80.5K 37
The life of an alpha's daughter is easy- stay quiet, follow orders and pop out a few puppies when you meet your mate to continue the bloodline. I'd...
2.6M 76.8K 48
#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn't see it coming. Well physically I cant...
88.6K 4.8K 30
This is the sequel to 'The Masquerade'. Anna has just been injected with something by the Elders while in the hospital that will erase her memory fro...
151K 4.6K 20
COVER PICTURE CREDS: @amazin_kiwi 🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺 REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY A BOOK. DO NOT BE OFFENDED BY FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. THESE MAIN CHARAC...