Serendipity | YKH

By Tokkimallows

(n.) finding something good without looking for it. Park Jin Hee experience struggles in her life. She keep... More

S E R E N D I P I T Y
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E (Finale)

T W E N T Y - T H R E E

870 29 1
By Tokkimallows

KIHYUN'S POV

It's been months since Jin Hee and I started dating again. Well my mom knew about this and we told her that the twins are our child but in reality the twins are just Jin Hee's children but still I doesn't know who's their real father is. I just told my mom that it's mine cause that is the only way I think to stop my marriage with Hayoung. Jin Hee really trust me this time. She let me borrow the twins for today cause my mom really wanted to meet them.

“Mr. Yoo!!!” the twins greeted me with a hug.

“We're going to my house, my mom wanted to meet you” I said then the twins nodded. I let them both seat on the passenger's seat.

Woah, Mr. Yoo, you have a nice car” Jihoon said.

“yah, we should start calling Mr. Yoo, as dad” Jihyun said.

“yeah this is not my first car. My first one is at my house, I used to accompany your mommy before and after class” I said.

“Why do you accompany mommy home??” they both asked.

“Didn't your mom told you? I dated your mommy before” I said and they both smile.

“So you become my Mommy's boyfriend? So does is mean you know our real father?” Jihyun asked but I shook my head no.

Once we arrived in front of my mother's house. The twins look amazed.

“This is your house?” Jihoon asked.

“No, that's my mom's house. But remember when we come inside don't tell them that I'm not your real dad okay?” I said and they both nodded. I went out of my car and open the door for the twins.

“Sir, it's a pleasure to see you again” The butler greeted me. I held the twins by their hand and accompany them to the living room where my mom is waiting. Instead of seeing my mom I saw Hayoung.

“Nice to see you again Sweetie” Hayoung said welcoming me with a kiss.

“Kihyun you're here” my mom said. I've never seen my mom this happy before, she seems so excited to see the twins.

“You must be Jihyun and Jihoon. You really look like your dad” my mom said planting a kiss on the twins' cheeks.

“Kids, this is my mom” I told them and they smiled.

“So we're calling you, grandma?” Jihyun asked but mom disagreed.

“Called me Mama Yoo instead” My mom said and the twins nodded. My mom and I are busy with the twins then Hayoung cleared her throat.

“i almost forgotten that Hayoung is here” my mom said

“I'm Kim Hayoung, your dad's fiancé” Hayoung said. Then the twins asked what fiancé means.

“Fiancé means that I'm going to marry your dad soon” Hayoung said.

“Hayoung can you stop talking about that? Jin Hee and I are now back together and we even have kids” I said.

“Dad are you fighting?? ” Jihyun asked then Mom decided to take the twins to the kitchen.

“Why do you even care Hayoung?”

“Its just really makes me think. Jin Hee your ex girlfriend coming back to you and telling you that you're the father of her 3 Years old twins. Who knows if that are your real childrenShe said.

“Hey, don't judge her. What are you thinking?”

“Kihyun, Sweetie wake up. You and her broke up five years ago. Then now she's showing out of nowhere and telling you that you have children with her? While the twins are just three years old? It was fucking five years the last time you spent time with her how can you made her pregnant with that?” she said.

“Kihyun wake up! She's just using you!” she said I grabbed her by her wrist and dragged her out of our house.

“You'll just accept her with that reason? Don't you even think of it? That those twins are not yours! She's a slut and now she have those kids! She's just using you”

“Hayoung stop the fuck up”

“They're not yours!” Hayoung keep saying those words towards me.

“Just look at them! They look like me”

“We cannot base on their appearance” Hayoung said then she run inside the house approaching my mom.

“Mrs. Yoo I'm sorry but the twins are not Kihyun's children” she said.

“But look at them they exactly look like my son” My mom said.

“We cannot just base on their appearance” Hayoung defend. “How can that Jin Hee disappeared and now showing up out of nowhere?”

“Mommy wanted to hide us cause she thinks that dad will not accept us” Jihoon said. What is he saying? We didn't talk about this part? Or maybe he's telling the truth?

“Hayoung where did you get that idea?” My mom asked.

“Hayoung please, don't messed up here” I said and grabbed her by her arm. “Get out” I said then she rolled her eyes on me shrugging away from me.

“I'll prove it to you that I'm right” she said before getting out of our house. What if she finds out? What if she knew about it that they're not my real children? Jin Hee shouldn't knew that this happen.

“Jihyun, Jihoon stay here just eat” my mom said then she told me that we need to talk.

“Where did Hayoung get that idea?” mom asked.

“I don't even know where she get that from”

“Are you really sure that they're yours?” mom asked. What the?

“Mom? What do you think about Jin Hee? A slut? A gold digger? What makes you think that they're not mine?”

“I-it's just make me think. Hayoung somehow has a point” she said

“Just think of it son, Jin Hee was gone for years and now she suddenly showed up and told you that she have children from you. Isn't that a little unexpected? I know that you two spent the night too many times together but that was when you two are still studying. Just look son, you went to america after graduation and you didn't even got the chance to see her, you don't have any idea where to find her” she said. Mom really has a point. Yeah I myself I know that I'm not their father but I just can't let Jin Hee live alone with these twins. I want these twins to grow up with a father. And I'm willing to be their father even if we're not related in blood.

Ki, son if you just planned this for you not to marry Hayoung please, stop it now”

“Mom, it's not just a plan, yes I don't want to marry Hayoung but I just really wanted to take responsibilities from Jin Hee and the fact that I really love her” I defend.

“Well if that what you said. I want you to have a DNA test with the twins”

👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶
DNA! THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED THEN!!!
↪TM🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7.5K 68
"Sometimes I think about what my life would be like without you." "Then leave."
2.7K 275 88
In which Yoo Kihyun is a man, only a man, and nothing other than a man. Despite what his family and peers think of him. STARTED: 120918 ENDED: 261020...
36.6K 1.5K 32
Maybe, it wasn't too fast, or maybe it was. What actually had him pinned on you? Both you and him clearly wasn't expecting it. --- Last update : 2020...
1.1K 58 22
↷BOMI found the perfect escape after so long, acquired the perfect life due to her hard work and met the perfect boy, who was made to be hers ↷SUNGH...