Solkat: When will it be over?

Galing kay fox-knife

Sollux Captor, Karat Vantas and their friends that lived finally beat SBURB though things begin to go awry as... Higit pa

Ch.1: Is It Over?
Ch.2: Where are they?
Ch. 4: What Will Happen to Us?!
Ch. 5: The Others
Ch. 6: The New Leader
Ch. 7: The Perfect Moment in a Terrible World
Ch. 8: Are We All Going to Just Drop Out Like Flies?
Ch.9: Wandering
Ch. 10: United?
Ch. 11: Is it Happening?
Authors Note REALLY important
Ch. 12:
Ch. 13
Ch. 14:
Ch. 15:
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
A/N :/
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35 [END]
So...

Ch. 3: A Whole New Game...

757 24 0
Galing kay fox-knife

KARKAT'S POV.

It was happening. Again. Of course it was right after I got a matesprit too. I need to keep him alive. Its impossible for me to let him die. I would be a failure. Again. For the thousandth time. I needed to do it again. I needed to cut. I haven't done it for a while but... I need to do it again. I would probably get mauled if Sollux caught me. Also I would need a sharp object... No! I can't thinklike that! Ugh, I disgust myself. Maybe I should just do the world a favour and kill myself already. Or maybe the whole fucking universe a favour... UGH I have to stop thinking like that! I have to think about what this means! So, I looked up through the trees and the sky was going from blue to purple to pink to green. This was NOT good. At all. I needed to protect Sollux and inorder to do that I need to keep myself alive. I turn towards Sollux. "Sollux, you have to-" He wasn't there. Fuck. You have got to be fucking kidding me! I quickly started seeing the raindrops getting bigger, and bigger. This is not good. I was noticing that they were turning into meteors. Which was worse than rain. Even if that rain is acid rain. But I knew this was bad. Actually it wasn't bad. It was fucking terrible!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.5K 404 28
Sollux moves back to Florida with his brother and father away from the northern cities of New York. But when he arrives, he sees a very familiar face...
78.3K 2.8K 30
Solkat Karkat Vantas just moved into a new town along with his brother Kankri and Porrim. He has this internet friend he likes to open up with but he...
18.7K 390 24
In this story you are Jade and Jake sister. This is my first Homestuck story so it may have some mistakes.
244K 8.2K 36
Act 1 Eridan is tired of everyone thinking he's nothing and a mistake to life. so he is deciding to give them what they want... His existence.... Or...