Facing The New Age

By TheRandomD00D3

[haha... mAn i'M dEaD] "Humanity as we know it, will soon come to an end." No one was prepared for this mome... More

Bio
1: Our Last Breath
2: Gearing Up For Survival
3: Another?
4: A Mission Ending Badly
Quick thanks
5: Two Generations Meeting
6: New Incomers
Consider This As A Warning
Last Hope (Non-Story Related)
7: Enemies Or Allies?
8: A Competitive Start
9: Followed... (1/2)
10: Followed... (2/2)
11: The Finals... (1/2)
Plans...
12: The Finals... (2/2)
Marry Christmas!
certified bruh moment
13: Getting To know [NEW CHPT LESS GOOO]

Something

1.1K 10 8
By TheRandomD00D3

* Jay POV *
I was just having a normal life. With friends and family. I had everything I wanted and stuff that I needed. One day... everything changed. People left their homes, some went to get their kids from the school. Everything was out of control. Because of the ocean levels rising quickly.

Me and my friends were still at school, knowing that it's the end. When the time came, we embraced it... waiting for death to get us...we knew that it was impossible for us to survive...We took our last breath...and died.....

...we thought we did......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.7K 27
Humans. A species that died out centuries ago. Now replaced by new life forms on Earth. With tentacles for hair, and ink filling their weapons, they...
3.8K 60 6
The history of humanity has always been shrouded in mystery and speculation. there's been remains and technology found, but that only tells the speci...
22.3K 310 35
In the early 22th century human civilization and the nations of the earth were torn apart by the horrors of the third world war an event that ended w...
1.3K 54 16
The sequel to A Special View. If you haven't read that book already, what are you even doing here? This book takes place right after the last chapter...