Away From Home (One Direction...

By Niall_makes_us_Smile

When Bianca gets on the wrong plane, she finds herself in London, and rooming with a psychotic, obsessed One... More

Away From Home (One Direction Fanfiction)
Chapter 2 It's Liam's Way or the Highway
Chapter 3 I Do Not Appreciate That Type of Language
Chapter 4 Holy Bromance!
Chapter 5 It Smells Like Heaven
Chapter 6 She Slobbered On Me
Chapter 7 Louis Those Are My Cookies
Chapter 8 You're So Beautiful When You Eat Oatmeal
Chapter 9 He Shall Be My Squishy
Chapter 10 Kick Some Arse
Chapter 11 Revenge Is Sweet
Chapter 12 Don't Get In His Van Even If He Has Candy
Chapter 13 Mommy Pet Bianca
Chapter 14 Boom Shaka Laka
Chapter 15 I Like Your Pants
Chapter 16 We Killed Him
Chapter 17 I Am Your Candy Girl
Chapter 18 We Need Some Chicken Wings On The Fly
Chapter 19 I Could Sell This On eBay
Chapter 20 Have Some Decency
Chapter 21 He's My Woman Friend
Chapter 22 Be Gone Witch
Chapter 23 For Narnia and for Aslan
Chapter 25 Touchy-Feely
Chapter 26 BATMAN
Chapter 27 My Precious
Chapter 28 The End

Chapter 24 What the Fudge

1.8K 32 10
By Niall_makes_us_Smile

Chapter 24

It took the boys a minute to absorb what was happening, but when realization finally hit them they all started talking at once.

"You can't leave!" Niall yelled.

"Yeah! We'll miss you!" Harry agreed.

"I'll miss you guys too," I said sadly.

"No. You're not leaving." Louis said, determined.

"But I have to." I sniffled and could feel the tears coming. Niall and Zayn already had tears dripping down their faces, making my heart shrivel up and fall down into my stomach.

"Maybe if you explain to her who we are she'll understand." Liam suggested.

"It won't matter, my mom won't care. She doesn't know who you guys are." I said. "I have to pack now, will someone wheel me to my room?" I asked.

Niall sniffled and nodded. He pushed me into the room we shared and set my wheelchair just inside the door. I heard start crying louder as he left.

Now I was crying, because I didn't want to leave and having Niall and the other boys cry was like seeing a bunch of very sad and adorable puppies. Squishy stampeded into the room and jumped onto my lap.

"Ah, Squishy, I'm going to miss you so much." I said sadly. He looked at me and cocked his head to the side. He whimpered slightly and muzzled his face into my stomach.

I petted him for a while until he got bored and ran out of the room, completely unaware of what was going on.

I turned back to my packing and threw all my stuff into my suitcase. I cried harder when I saw the t-shirt I first wore when I met the boys, with my psychotic roommate. I saw the outfit I wore on my first date with Oliver and cried more, if that was possible. The bathing suit we had to buy after Squishy ate my other one.

I finished packing and wheeled myself slowly out of the bedroom. I left the suitcase in there because I couldn't carry it and work the wheelchair.

I looked around at the hotel room and took in all the memories. The time I tackled Harry in his chair, when we did the twitcam together, Louis and I eating sundaes and watching soap operas. I was really going to miss this place.

I was about ready to just go curl up in a ball somewhere and die, until my gaze landed on five smiling boys, who were all looking straight at me.

"Cut the happy crap, its making me mad." I snapped.

"No, we have a reason to be happy." Louis said.

"Well, I don't. I have to leave you guys." I said.

"No you don't," Liam said. "You have a broken ankle, and we're aren't letting you go on an airplane all alone in a wheelchair."

"You mean, I don't have to go?" I asked.

"That's what we mean!" Zayn said.

I started laughing and crying at the same time. "You guys are amazing!" I said through my tears.

"We know," Harry told me.

"Nianca forever!" Niall shouted.

Squishy barked happily, even though he had no idea what we were so happy about.

"Let's throw a party!" I suggested. So we did. Except, I don't actually know anybody, so we just invited Oliver over.

I texted him and he was knocking outside half an hour later. Zayn opened the door and Oliver very warmly greeted him with a hug. It was safe to say Zayn felt very uncomfortable afterwards.

Oliver said hi to all the boys and then noticed me sitting in my wheelchair by the couch. He gasped.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?" he asked, pointing to my leg.

"Bianca was getting jiggy with it in the shower and fell." Louis said. We all looked at him strangely. "Oh, that sounded really wrong, didn't it?"

"Yeah, it did. I slipped and twisted it." I said.

"She was singing and dancing," Harry commented.

"How would you know?" I demanded.

"Because we could hear you in here and Squishy was hiding under the bed singing along with you." Niall replied.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Anyways," I said to Oliver, "My mom emailed me and said I had to go back home to America, but with my ankle all broken, I don't have to. So we're celebrating."

"So, its a good thing you ankle is broken?" Oliver asked.

"Yep!" I said. "Now let's get the party started!" I yelled.

The boys cheered and Niall ran to get some food from the kitchen. He came back with several bags of chips and three big bottles of soda. We basically just sat around and talked and laughed. That is, until Louis bet Niall he could put more chips in his mouth than the other.

The guys cheered and placed their bets, most of them favoring Niall, and ran to the kitchen. They took the bottles of pop with them along with the bags of chips.

This was not going to end well.

We formed a semi circle around the two, so they were standing a spot between the counter and us. They both opened a bag of chips.

"Alright!" Liam yelled like a coach or something. I don't know, I'm not into sports. "Rules; whoever can shove more crisps into their mouth in one minute wins! Zayn, do you have the timer?"

Zayn held up his phone with a stopwatch on it. "Ready!" he said.

"Alright, ready, set, GO!" Liam yelled and they started.

Louis and Niall were both frantically shoving potato chips into their mouths. The rest of them were cheering and jumping around, rooting for whoever they bet on. I stood by warily, waiting for something to go wrong.

And I was right, because about twenty-five seconds into the competition, Niall started coughing. And then choking. He doubled over and tried to grab the counter for support, but his hand missed the edge and swept across the counter and knocked over the soda bottles. The bottles then practically flew and spilled all over the floor, counter and Louis's back, neck, and hair.

Niall finally got the chips out of his lungs while Louis was cussing and pulling his wet shirt off his back. Niall yelled a couple of his own cuss words after he stopped choking.

"Which one of you idiots left the lids off the pop?" I demanded.

They all put on looks of innocence while Harry smiled cheekily.

"Oops," he said. I rolled my eyes and patted Niall on the back.

"You okay?" I asked.

He coughed weakly a few more times before standing up and nodding. "Yeah, I'll be fine."

"My shirt won't!" Louis said.

"Oops," Niall mimicked Harry. Louis shot him a small glare and then ruffled his hair.

"We've got to clean this up." Liam said. He was standing at the edge of a large puddle of pop. Squishy ran to the puddle and started lapping it up.

"Whoa, buddy. That's not good for you." Harry said and scooped up the puppy. "I'll watch him in the bedroom until you guys get this cleaned up." he said and took off towards his room.

"We don't have any more towels or napkins," Zayn said.

"I'll run down to the lobby to get more. Anyone want to come help?" Liam asked.

I volunteered and Niall decided he would go down too. Probably to steal the fancy little pillow chocolates off the maid carts, but whatever.

"I'm going to hop into the shower real quick." Louis said.

"We'll stay here, Bianca." Oliver told me, gesturing to Zayn.

"Okay, see you in a bit!" I said cheerily and headed down to the lobby with Liam and Niall to find get some cleaning supplies. We probably could've just gotten a maid to clean for us, but it was our mess.

Down in the lobby, we had no problems getting the maid to hand over the cleaning the products. Apparently, she has a weakness for teenage boys with Irish accents. It was slightly awkward since she was probably around the age of fifty.

We headed back up the room with our arms full of paper towels and mop stuff. Actually, Niall and Liam carried most of it, so I just pressed the button on the elevator and opened the door.

But after I opened the door, I immediately wished I hadn't.

I heard the shower running, and the sound of Louis singing, and Harry playing with Squishy in the other room. What I wasn't expecting was the sight of seeing Zayn being pressed up against the arm of the couch by Oliver. Oliver had his hand on Zayn's thigh and was leaning in closer to Zayn's face.

"What. The. Fudge."

Except I didn't say fudge.

*************

Dun dun DUUUUUNNNNNNN sorry or the wait!! Hope you liked it! :)

What's going to happen?? Were you right about Oliver?? Was Harry right about Oliver?? Was he really just leaning in to wipe something off Zayn's face?? WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!?

Video on the side is a very hilarious video of a twilight lip reading thingy. It's funny.

~R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 31 9
What happens when One Direction's tour is postponed because Liam Payne is having surgery? What else would the boys do besides... GO TO COLLEGE!! You...
4.8K 65 21
[COMPLETED] Never Trust a pretty face boys!!! :) That's what happened to Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlison, Justin Bieber, and Za...
31.8K 926 42
When your lifetime enemy is Love, you learn to not love anyone. But when you decide to give Love a chance to slip in, to get under your skin, it beco...
130K 1.3K 16
Meet Avan she is your average 16 year old. But when she wins a contest to spend a week with her favorite boy band of all time, One Direction. Things...