The Two Assassins

By 0Legendary0

When the Dark Knight falls, it's up to a former Talon, and young assassin, to save Gotham, and what hope is l... More

Bonding | 2
Robin | 3
Being A Hero | 4
Hunting | 5
Fallen | 6
Glass | 7
Cracks | 8
Ticking | 9
Shattered | 10
The Story | 11
Healing | 12
The New Night | 13
Set Back | 14
Laughter | 15
Dawn Of The Bat | 16
Defense | 17
New Beginnings | 18
Cold Blood | 19
Son | 20
Damian's Epilogue
Tim's Epilogue
Jason's Epilogue
Dick Epilogue
Ending Or Beginning?

Beginnings | 1

1.8K 74 6
By 0Legendary0

Third Person POV

___________________________________________
Wayne Manor - 12:01 PM

Knock knock knock

The sound echoed around the large mansion of the Wayne family. The sound alerting everyone of a newcomer. Alfred Pennyworth, the British butler of the house hold, and good friend, opened one of the large doors, and saw nothing in front of him.

"Ahem."

The butler looked down, a bit surprised, to see a young lad, perhaps close to thirteen, standing at the door step with a duffle bag and a sleek, smooth case for something else.

"How do you do, young sir. May I enquire to who you are?" Alfred asked, his accent and tone clean and flat.

"Damian Al Ghual." The youngling answered emotionlessly.

"Ah! We did not expect you so early, young sir! Allow me to help you with your luggage. I shall also inform Master Bruce of your arrival." The older man stated, taking hold of the lads duffle bag.

Once inside, the butler closed the large door behind Damian. "Master Bruce! We have a guest! Young Damian Al Gual!" He called.

A few moments after the call, the sharp looking man, Bruce Wayne, arrived within the open room. "Hello Damian. Didn't expect you here so early." He greeted.

"Father." The child tilted his head down in his own greeting.

Bruce looked to Alfred. "Alfred, if you could please, take Damians luggage upstairs and into his room." "Of course, sir."

Alred headed up the stairs, never wavering from the weight of the bag. Bruce looked back to Damian. "I want you to meet my adopted sons. I don't believe your mother may have ever mentioned them." He said.

Damian never faltered. "No, she only informed me of what she deemed necessary." He responded, to which the older Wayne nodded.

"Dick, Jason, Tim! Come down here for a moment, and meet Damian!" He called. His voice loud and clear. It demanded respect from all those who heard.

Soon, more foot steps came from the stairs, and three teenagers came down them. Then they stood beside Bruce.

"Boys, this is Damian. I've already told you the story. So you know he will being staying with us from now on." Bruce said, looking at the three.

Damian studied them intently. The first, had longish hair that was black, and he had light blue eyes. He was skinny yet lithe. He was the shortist of the three, but taller than him.

The second, had messy hair, but short. It was black with a white streak running through it, and he had green eyes. Strong build. He was taller than the first, and barely shorter than the final one.

The final one, was the tallest. Black hair to his shoulders, and deep, dark blue eyes. He was a little shorter than Damians father, Bruce. He had a strong build, but also lithe and lean.

"Introduce yourselves." Bruce said to the three.

The shortest one went first. "Tim Drake." He said, holding a hand to shake. Which Damian did not accept, so he put his hand back to his side.

"Jason Todd." The one with a white streak in his hair supplied. A curt nod this time, and not a hand shake.

"Dick Grayson." The tallest one said. No nod or shake. Simply standing there, shoulders back, and arms behind folded behind him.

A stance Damian Al Gual- soon to be Wayne- recognized, but didn't show that he did.

He also recognized the white streak in Todd's hair. One similar to the effect of the Lazarus Pit.

He knew that his father was Batman, and that these teens had to be Red Hood, Sparrow, and Nightwing, and they knew that he knew.

But just how much more was there?

This is going to be rather interesting...

___________________________________________
Wayne Manor - 9:23 AM

Damian Wayne, had discovered in such a short amount of time he used to get settled in, that he disliked Drake and Todd.

Drake for his stupidity, and annoying acts, and Todd, for his own stupidity, mouth, and horrendous so called jokes.

Yet he hadn't decided on Grayson. The eldest teen was quiet, and watchful. Yet he wasn't shy, instead, he had a rather stern image upon him.

Damian was certain the man was a trained assassin.

Damian had been going over his thoughts as he wiped the sharp, and shiny, blade of his katana. Some thing he often did when he wanted to think.

He tucked the katana back in his case, closing it up and putting it away in the back of his closet. He opened his door and exited his bedroom. Closing it behind him.

He headed to the study, and walked up to the old grandfather clock that ticked loudly in rhythm. He pulled one of the sticks and the passage opened, allowing him to walk into the elevator and head to the bat cave.

Once stepping out, he saw his father at a large computer, typing away and studying the information he unlocked. Drake was at another table, sipping what Damian guessed to be coffee as he worked with his tech parts and weaponry.

What interested him was Todd and Grayson. The two seemed to be sparing in the center of the circular area. With Grayson winning, and Damian could see he was holding back.

Dick grabbed Jason's fore arm after dodging a anger powered punch, and proceeded to place his other hand on his opponents shoulder. Jerking it right until a loud pop rang out.

"FRIGGIN DANG IT DICK!!" Jason yelled, grabbing shoulder to put it in place. He gritted his teeth until he broke into panting, as he ran a hand through his hair.

Dick only stood there, calm and collected. Not a drop of sweat or uneven breathing. His costume, it was something Damian had seen before...

The Court Of Owls.

Instead of countless daggers, Dick had two metal sticks that hung on his belt. He didn't wear the mask of a Talon. Yet he had the gauntlets.

Along with the golden eyes.

He must have been wearing contact lenses before, cause now, they were pure, bright gold.

"Your a Talon..." The words escaped his lips before he could stop them. To the untrained eye, Damian wasn't surprised, but to the trained ones, he was.

Jason and Dick turned to him, as did Tim and Bruce. No one seemed to speak for Dick, as if knowing it best not to.

The man shook his head. "A former Talon." He simply stated. His gaze cool and easy. "I don't understand." Was Damians own simple statment. Although it ment much more.

The other two brothers gazes shifted to Dick, waiting. "I guess you do deserve a explanation." The former Talon said, with a slight tilt of his head.

A beat of silence past, than another. "Well?" Damian asked, impatient. The older man smirked. "I do not believe I offered one yet." He said. His brothers took that as their cue to go back to their work, as did Bruce.

"What?" Damian asked, narrowing his green eyes at the Talon. Dick walked up him, and looked down at him. "You will have to choose a side, Damian." He stated before leaving. Beginning his patrol with Jason.

Damian stood there. Confused for once. Choose a side? In truth, he understood. His mother, or his father. Assassin, or perhaps a hero.

Dick Grayson knew his mind. Since they both had the same mind of a assassin, he knew Damian was going to struggle here with the way he was taught by the League Of Shadows.

Splendid...

I must say, I don't know too much on the Court Of Owls. I never read the comics or watched the movies. The comics and movies are dirty and have cussing.

I'm a Christian.

Point is, this is just going to be my own kind of universe. Somethings defiantly change. You'll see that in future chapters...

I'll be updating this story slower than my others. Such as perhaps waiting three days before I add another chapter.

Also, I came back and edited Robin out. In this book, Jason was the first Sparrow, but Dick was still the first sidekick, but he just went straight to Nightwing. Robin will be coming in though...

~Legendary

Ps. To lazy to proof read♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.5K 23
Love may seem like a really complicated term depending on the person who seeks it. It can be pretty like a scene from a fairytale, but it can be the...
714 18 9
Y/n had been at Batman's side as Finch for 3 years before the new Robin entered the picture after her older brother became Nightwing. She was the sam...
14.4K 848 38
He had his father's stature and built making him almost a miniature copy of the fierce CEO of Wayne Enterprises. Though the tint of his skin and the...
9K 374 36
When the bat-family throws a surprise party for Jason Todd, they discover that something is wrong. A member of the Bat-family has been kidnapped! Wil...