Guts & Glory | Markjinson

By lucastiddymilk

The criminal underworld of Seoul, South Korea is vast. From lowly street gangs to rich, powerful CEOS, and fo... More

† Introduction †
† Characters †
† Prologue †
† One †
† Two †
† Three †
† Five †
† Six †
† Seven †
† Eight †
† Nine †
† Ten †
† Eleven †
† Twelve †
† Thirteen †
† Fourteen †
† Fifteen †
† Sixteen †
† Seventeen †
† Eighteen †
† Nineteen†

† Four †

1.6K 91 55
By lucastiddymilk

"  My God white, he in my pocket. He get me redder than the devil til I go nauseous "

often, the weeknd, beauty behind the madness

Jinyoung didn't know what he expected when he walked into ROD the following afternoon but it certainly wasn't Jackson passed out on the floor and Hyunjin passed out in a booth. Jaebeom and Youngjae were nowhere to be seen and Jinyoung grew rather impatient of waiting. 

"Mhm ah," Jackson stirred awake, "My fucking head." He rose sluggishly, not realizing that Jinyoung was in the room. 

"Good afternoon," Jinyoung greeted. 

"Huh?" Jackson turned to face Jinyoung, "It's Afternoon?" 

"Yes, it's exactly 2:41 pm right now, to be exact, " Jinyoung stated, looking at his watch.

"Ugh, what the fuck," Jackson yawned, sitting at the bar next to Jinyoung, "How was your morning, prince?" 

"Don't call me that," Jinyoung glared. 

"And why not?" Jackson smirked, kissing Jinyoung's cheek. 

"Jackson..." 

"You are mine, aren't you?" Jackson whispered in Jinyoung's ear, causing the younger male to push him away. 

"I don't think we ever agreed to be exclusive unless you're trying to change that now?" Jinyoung cockily asked. 

"Maybe I am," Jackson answered. 

Jinyoung laughed, "That's hilarious." 

"Didn't even come close to convincing you?" Jackson laughed. 

Jinyoung smirked, "You're gonna have to try harder than that, whore."

Jackson faked offense and sighed. He walked behind the bar, "You want anything?" 

"Who drinks in the middle of the afternoon?" 

"Singles. Lonely people. Depressed. Office workers who hate their jobs. Me," Jackson answered sassily, pouring himself a drink, "Not all of us have amazing 7 figure jobs or are rich." 

Jinyoung rolled his eyes, snatched the drink away from Jackson and drunk it quickly. Jackson pouted but didn't bother to pour himself another drink. 

"Where are Jaebeom and Youngjae?" Jinyoung asked. 

"Your guess is as good as mine," Jackson said, he glanced at the door where Youngjae and Jaebeom were just walking in, "Speak of the Devil and he's sure to appear." 

"Good Afternoon to you too, smartass," Jaebeom rolled his eyes, sitting at the bar. 

"Hyunjin is still not up?" Youngjae said, glancing at the small male. 

"He drank, smoked and I'm pretty sure took LSD, of course he's not up," Jackson smiled, "Did you know Hyunjin had bloodlust?" 

"Yes." 

"I thought so." 

"Of course." 

"Hwang Hyunjin!" Youngjae screamed in his ear, "Get up!" 

"AH!" Hyunjin screamed, falling out of the booth. He groaned and stood up, "Why, Youngjae? You're not Seungmin." 

Youngjae crouched down and whispered into Hyunjin's ear, "Jinyoung is here."

Hyunjin's eyes widened and the boy quickly stumbled to his feet. He fixed his hair and rubbed his already bloodshot eyes in an attempt to wake. He bowed to Jinyoung before stuttering out a "Good Morning." 

"It's Afternoon, Hyunjin," Jinyoung smiled softly at his young assistant.

"O-oh really? Good Afternoon then, um, hehe," Hyunjin sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and sat down next to Jinyoung. 

"Now that everyone is here, I have news," Jinyoung spoke, "Black Rose has finally started to make their final moves. I had a member of Divinity pose as my father's assistance for protection and to help me frame him as the leader of Divinity. She told me that a man named Bambam who worked for Black Rose came to her and 'seduced' her for information on Divinity. He also broke into Park Enterprise."  

Youngjae laughed, "So soon the roses will wither? I can't believe their falling for your plan so easily." 

"I can't let my guard down so easily though," Jinyoung sighed, "One false move and everything I worked for will be gone." He glanced down at his watch, "I need to go home, Hyunjin let's go." 

"Huh? Don't you need to go to the office?" Hyunjin asked. 

"Yes but you're a mess, you come first," Jinyoung said, "Oh and Youngjae, your apprentice was looking for you. Said something about your package arriving?" 

Youngjae laughed, "It's about time! I'll see you, fiends, later." He practically skipped out of the bar.

"Hey, Hyunjin come back and drink or smoke with me sometimes!" Jackson smiled at the younger male who simply flashed him a wide smile and a thumbs up as he walked out of the bar with Jinyoung.

Jackson sighed, "We need to clean for tonight." 

"Yeah, Fridays are the best aren't they?" Jaebeom laughed, "How many teens do you think are gonna try to sneak in tonight?" 

"Eh," Jackson shrugged, "What I'm more worried about is the girls." 

Jaebeom smirked, "Why? Didn't Jessi slash the throat of her last customer when he tried something slick? They're fine. They're all Divinity girls, you have nothing to worry about."

"But Black Rose has been more active in this part of the city even though it's not their's, Clover was a prime example, " Jackson said, "They hit us for a reason." 

"You're looking into it too hard, relax. Go hit a blunt a few times then come help me."

×××

"Fuck I'm so tired," Mark complained, hastily taking his tie off and popping the first few buttons of his shirt. Work today had been more stressful than ever, not to mention the man has been struggling with a lack of sleep due to nightmares. It was childish to him really, the fact that he still struggled with night demons but they held the truth to what he had done. He could never escape them.

He sat at his desk and rummaged through the draws until he found what he was looking for. He quickly dumped a pile of the substance on the table and began to make six vertical lines with the powder. Mark grabbed a 50,000 won note and rolled it up; he held the note to one of his nostrils, the other closed with his hand. He began going line by line, snorting up the coke with uncanny efficiency.  

"Mmm fuck," Mark moaned. His high already began to kick in, floating him into a euphoric state. 

A small, quick set of three knocks came from the door and then came in Tanaka, the butler. 

"Isn't it a bit early for that, sir?" He teased, he grabbed the baggie of Coke and set it back in the drawer, "Work was hard today, I presume?" 

"Stressful," Mark groans, "I don't want to go in tomorrow."

"You don't have to," The butler reminded, "You can always call out sick." 

Mark laughed and then stood up, "Hey Tanaka, I wanna go to Ride or Die." 

"I can take you there now, sir," The butler bowed.

"Mhm," Mark mumbled. He reopened the drawer and grabbed the baggie, "For the trip, it is on the other side of the city." 

"Of course," Tanaka stated, "Shall we go?" 

×××

Bambam was sitting in a cafe when he saw the familiar face of the man he met in the elevator. Bambam turned away, a blush dotting his cheeks at just glancing at the handsome stranger. He hoped that Angel didn't see him and would be in and out of the cafe in a flash. 

He turned his attention back to the small meal he was eating, he could hear Angel ordering from where he sat and then he heard footsteps. Footsteps that stopped right in front of him. Bambam looked up, knowing who was there already. 

"Can I sit here?" Angel asked, hoping Bambam remembered him from previously.

"Of course," Bambam smiled, "It's nice to see you again, Angel." 

"I'm glad you remembered me," He let out a small laugh, "But please, I think it would be best if you called me Yugyeom." 

"Yugyeom," Bambam repeated, a sense of familiarity hung with the name, "It suits you."

"You think so?" Yugyeom questioned, "Thank you." 

"If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the name Angel from?" 

Yugyeom laughed bitterly, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you. Let's just say its someone who doesn't remember me." 

"Who could ever forget you?" Bambam sipped his drink. 

Yugyeom's expression softened and his voice was quiet, "My lover."

××× 

Mark was on his fifth high as he stumbled into the bar, all around him sweaty bodies moved against each other and people drunk various alcohols and liquors. Mark made his way to the bar, ignoring the calls of various males and females. He plopped his ass into a stool and made contact with the bartender, a smirk grew on the young CEOs face. 

The bartender walked over, "What would you like?" 

"The strongest, expensive thing you have," Mark smiled.

"Oh, you might want to go downstairs for that. Everything sold up here is cheap and a bit watered down," the bartender explained. 

"Mhm thank you for telling me, Jaebeom," Mark smirked, "I'll be off." 

"Have a nice night, Mr.CEO. After all, you traveled a bit to get here."

Mark walked over to the doors that he presumed led to the downstairs lounge. A guard stood watch over these doors but let Mark down after receiving a nod of approval from Jaebeom. The lounge was a different experience from the upper part of the establishment, even more now that it was filled with its usual patrons; workers of Seoul's underground (Divinity and Black Rose alike), rich businessmen/women and lastly, a special unit of Divinity that preyed and hunted on these wealthy patrons, for the good of Divinity of course.

Mark sat at the bar once again and was immediately greeted by the bartender.

"I don't usually get many guests over here," the man spoke a bit playfully, "What would you like?" 

"Anything strong and not watered down," Mark answered. 

"It's one of those days, huh?" The man snickered as he slid Mark his drink. 

"You have no idea," Mark replied.

"I got my bar shot up a couple of days ago," the man smiled, "I think I know those days."

"You're...FATE?" Mark whispered. He personally never met the other owner of ROD and only heard stories of the other handsome assassin. 

"Indeed, I am. And you?" He asked. 

"Call me, Yi En," Mark replied, "You know, you're much more handsome than I've heard." 

Jackson chuckled, "Thank you. You're the prettiest person I've had down here at my bar in a while." 

"That can't be true."

"Most people down here like to have their drinks personally delivered to their tables and couches," he continued, "So to have you here, sitting so pretty and obviously high, is enjoyable." 

Mark laughed, "That obvious?"

"I know my users and you seem to enjoy coke," Jackson reached out and wiped a bit of the powdery substance off Mark's nose, "Don't worry, sweetie, I won't judge. It's a favorite of mine too." 

"Then would you want to run some lines together? Sharing is caring after all." 

Jackson raised an eyebrow but then called over another worker to cover the bar, though it was pointless. 

"Follow me," he grabbed Mark's hand and lead him to a black door. He unlocked it quickly and they went up the stairs. Once again, the handsome man unlocked another door and spoke, "Welcome to my humble apartment." 

Mark walked in and looked around, it was neat and tidy. Weed laid helplessly on the coffee table, along with a few unopened drinks. Mark grabbed the baggie out of his pocket and made twelve rows, six for each of them. He handed Jackson a note and rolled his own. 

"Wanna make it a competition?" Jackson asked. 

"Bet, but you're gonna lose, trust me," Mark said before beginning his first line.

Jackson did lose but his high did kick in faster than Mark's which took about three minutes. They drunk some of the beers that were on the table, smoked a blunt and within fifteen minutes were making their way to Jackson's room, clothes littered all over the apartment. 

"Jia Er," Jackson whispered in Mark's ear, breaking away from a kiss, "That's the name you'll be screaming in a few minutes."

Mark smirked, removing the last of the clothes he had on, "You seem so sure of it." 

An animalistic growl left the lips of Jackson, he pushed the young CEO onto his bed and began to leave love bites all around Mark's neck and chest. Mark's moan and whines steadily grew louder and louder. Jackson stopped when he reached the end of Mark's chest and gave the needy man a wide smirk, "You're gonna have to work for it if you want more." 

Mark lazily rose and kissed Jackson. 

"What would you like, sir?" Mark whispered into his ear, his hand traced up and down Jackson's chest. 

Jackson's slowly hands made their way around Mark's neck. 

"Do you like that?" 

Mark nodded then Jackson slapped him. 

"And you like that?" 

Mark once again nodded, a small moan escaping his lips. 

"I want you on your knees like the whore you are. You can do that can't you, Yi En?" 

Mark nodded and quickly did what he was told, waiting for further instructions from Jackson. 

"I want your eyes on me the entire time you're pleasing me, do you understand? I want to watch you choke, I want to see the tears run from your eyes. I want to see every bit of pleasure you get from being on your knees for me. You understand that, baby boy? For tonight, you're mine and you obey everything I say." 

Mark simply nodded and bounced a bit, eager to please the sexy assassin in front of him.

I forgot how fun it was to write this story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 9.1K 147
" 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧. " [GANG!AU] - This story is about a confident gangster, falling in love with a k-pop idol a...
18.3K 723 26
Of course, you are the main character and you've been going through a lot of difficulties. From days alone to people making fun of you. Recently, a b...
3.3K 224 56
Mafia/Gang AU Ended: February 5th 2022 Editing started: February 6th 2022 19/54 chapters edited Bold italics: Flashbacks Bold text: English Text with...
967 20 3
(M) - for Mature Content Moodboard credit: https://saltee-alice.tumblr.com Pairing: Reader X Mark X JB Genre: Mafia!AU, Drama, Angst, Smut Warning:...