MOB LIFE - Complete

By Heva29

After the death of her dad, Lexi Russo has been sent to live with her cousins, the infamous Russo Brothers. T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - CAST

Chapter 22

12.6K 326 157
By Heva29

Vlad stiffened at Dalys voice, but stayed calm.

Vlad, "She's not your wife yet, and I was just walking with her. Look, not even close enough to touch."

A few of the other students snicker at this.

"Don't antagonize him Vlad. Please. I'm not feeling well."

I whisper this to him but Daly had joined us by then and heard me. He turned to me full of concern.

Daly, "What's wrong? Did he hurt you?"

Vlad, insulted, "No I didn't hurt her. It's just her morning sickness."

Oh shit! I never told him that Daly didn't know yet. The looks on everyone's faces was almost comical. Daly grabs me by the elbow and pulls me down the hall. Vlad follows.

Daly, "You're pregnant? And you told HIM before me?"

He looked so hurt. I opened my mouth to reply but Vlad got in first.

Vlad, "Shit. No she didn't tell me anything. I followed her to the toilets to try to convince her to leave your ass when I heard her puking. She came out cradling her stomach. I put the puzzle pieces together."

Daly, "Why won't you stop trying to get between us. She's mine."

Vlad, sighing, "I know. I'd never get between a child and it's parent. I just want Lexi happy. If you make her happy then I'm happy just being her friend."

Daly, "Waiting for me to mess up so you can swoop in and take my woman?!"

Vlad, laughing lightly, "Of course. So make sure you don't mess up ok?!"

And with that he went to wait for the teacher. The science classes were always kept locked for safety reasons.

Daly turned and stared at me.

"What?"

Daly, "Are you going to tell me what that was about?"

"Yes, but later tonight. Not where we can be heard."

I turned to go back to class when Daly grabbed me again.

Daly, "Wait. Is it true? Are you pregnant?"

He sounded so hopeful. I shrugged.

"I don't know 100%, but I'm 2 weeks late and I'm nauseous alot. My boobs hurt too. I haven't been tested yet but if I go by what my body is telling me, then yes. I think I am pregnant."

Daly woops in happiness and swings me around in a circle. He turns with me wrapped in his arms and shouts down the corridor,

Daly, "I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!"

I felt my face turn bright red. What the fuck! I turn and slap his shoulder roughly.

"What the fuck Daly! Shut up!"

Daly, laughing, "No. This isn't something to be embarrassed about. It's fucking amazing. I can't wait for tomorrow. I get a wife and a child within 24 hours. I feel so fucking blessed right now!"

I can see and hear everyone in the halls whispering excitedly. Most smiling kindly at me or with humor at Dalys excitement.

Daly, "Let's go to the clinic and get you checked out before tomorrows service. Let's go now!"

I laugh at him and shake my head no.

"We have an exam to get through. I'm not missing it."

He grumbles good naturedly but follows me to class. He keeps running his hand over my stomach while the teacher is explaining about the dangers of our experiments today. Dalys head shoots up.

Daly, "Sir, are any of these chemicals toxic to a fetus?"

Shit. I didn't even think of that!

The teacher nods, "Of course the fumes can be dangerous to a fetus but since I'm sure you don't have to worry about that.."

Daly, "Wrong sir, my wifes pregnant right now and I'm not risking her or my childs safety being here. I'm sure you understand."

Teacher, "Wife? When did you get married?"

Daly, "Yes sir, to Lexi right here, and technically our wedding is tomorrow but our baby is already cooking so we're out of here."

And with that he grabbed our bags, wrapped an arm around my waist and dragged me out of class. I saw Vlad laugh at my dumbfounded expression. That was another surprise right there. I noticed that Nik wasn't in class. Not good.

He walked us to the cafeteria and we took a seat. I just stared at his happy smile.

"You're really happy about this aren't you? You're not just pretending to make me feel better?!"

Daly, "Of course I'm happy. You know I worked very hard to achieve this outcome!"

I throw my head back and laugh at his cheeky answer.

"Work was it? Oh no, you poor thing. Well since I'm pregnant now, then we can stop 'working' so much"

Daly, looking slightly panicked, "You're joking right? Don't be serious babe. All I can think of right now is lying you on this table and fucking your brains out."

At his words I remember Nik. I know he needs to be told but this isn't going to go down well.

When I'm done, Daly is livid.

Daly, "That sick fuck! Shit babe, is there any guy who doesn't want you?"

I laugh at this and shake my head at him,

"Lots of guys don't want me I'm sure."

Daly, "Yeah, well lets move to wherever they all are then."

I burst out laughing. By now the cafeteria had filled up for lunch. I could see my cousins looking at me longingly but they made no move towards me. I sigh.

Daly, "You miss them don't you?!"

I nod but can't speak. I feel like crying. What the hell. Isn't it a bit early to get all emotional.

We eat with Dalys brothers and a few members of the family business who also attend our school. They've all heard about the baby, which I keep saying hasn't been confirmed by a doctor yet, but no-one cares. They all just 'know' that I'm pregnant. Quinn is especially excited,

Quinn, "Can I name your first kid? Please? Come on, you owe me for picking my brother over me!"

Daly slaps him upside the head for that comment but winks at me while doing it.

"How about we all pick a name each for both genders and see which we all like best!?"

Quinn and Riley both start throwing out ideas and Pat just shakes his head and laughs. I notice Owen and Colin are a bit quieter. I speak quietly to them,

"Are you guys ok there?"

Owen looks at me guiltily.

Owen, "We're fine. Happy to be uncles. But, uh, we don't have to change diapers do we?"

His comment came at a lull in the conversation and everyone else burst into laughter.

Colin, "What, it's a serious concern. I can handle feeding and bathing but the nappies. No thanks!"

I kept a straight face as I answered them.

"Yes, very serious concern. How about only the people who try to name the baby will have to help with diapers?"

Quinn, "What? Really? That's like blackmail or something! You know how much I want to name the baby!"

Daly laughed and put his arm around me.

Daly, "Great idea babe, with the amount of family members trying to name the kid, we might never have to change a single diaper!"

Halfway through lunch Daly went up to get me a cold drink. When I looked up to see him walking back to me I see Stacy walk in his path, forcing him to stop or walk into her. This bitch now.

I see her run a finger down Dalys chest. He steps back, out of her reach but she steps forward quickly and plasters herself to him. Desperate bitch.

I get to my feet and make my way to her, I see Daly shove her away. Then I hear her words, and I see red!

Stacy, "You know she's going to get fat. I'm here to take care of that big cock for you sugar!"

As she finishes those words I get her by the hair and slam her face into the nearest table. The whole cafeteria has gone silent. I can see my cousins stand, watching me worriedly, and my new brothers with massive grins on their faces.

Stacy goes to elbow me in the stomach but misses thanks to my quick reflexes. Daly roars in anger, grabs her by the throat and lifts her off the floor.

I hear a few people gasping in outrage, but when I pay attention I see it's at Stacy, not us.

'Omg, she tried to hurt Lexis baby'
'Thirsty bitch'
'How dare she try to harm a pregnant woman'

And similar comments were being whispered. I could see Stacy gasping in panic as she looked at the unadulterated hatred in Dalys face. She was starting to turn blue in the face so I put a hand on Dalys shoulder to drop her. He let her go after another squeeze of her throat and she collapsed to the floor, taking big gulping breathes of air.

I felt no pity. I was so angry that I was eerily calm. Using my deadliest tone,

"You tried to hurt my baby, after you tried to proposition my husband. I don't take these insults lightly. You have no idea who I am or what I can do to you. But as I have plans tomorrow and have no intention of spending them in a cell, I won't kill you today. But you will be punished."

And with those words done, I grab the elbow she used to try to hurt my child and broke it with a very loud CRACK!

It was dead quiet for a split second before Stacy started screaming in agony.

"Shut the fuck up before I break the other one. You two, take her to the nurses. Keep your mouths shut!"

Stacy shut her mouth real quick but couldn't quite stop her whimpers. The two freshman I told to help her just nodded at me with both fear and awe.

The cafeteria was frozen. Nobody wanted to be the first to break the silence. That is until someone started clapping from the doors.
I looked over and saw Drake.

Drake, "I'm glad to see that you haven't gotten soft out here chicca"

And with those words he spreads his arms wide for a hug.

"DRAKE!!!!"

I ran into his arms and hugged him tight. Everyone in the cafeteria went back to eating like nothing happened. Best part of being in mob territory, the people know how to keep quiet.

Daly, "You can let go of my wife now mate!"

I see Daly standing there with a strained smile on his face. Awww he's trying to be cool with my best friend being a man but I can see his jaw clench. Drake gives me a sweet smile of thanks.

Drake, "You don't have to worry about me making moves on your lady friend, that hot ass blonde guy over there is more my type!"

I couldn't believe he came out so casually. I was so proud I was fit to burst. When we looked at where he was pointing to, Daly and I both laugh.

Daly, "Well that would be my brother Riley."

Drake looks at me real quick with widened eyes. He clears his throat awkwardly.

Drake, "Uhh, sorry man. Um, is he into dudes by any chance?"

I laugh at his cheeky question. Daly is all smiles again, knowing Drake wasn't interested in me. I kissed him gently and felt him rub my belly lightly. We all make our way to our table.

On the way I catch my cousins eyes. They nod at me in respect. Although taken aback by the first signs that they knew me in weeks, I was too happy right now to hold a grudge. I gave them both a sweet smile. They looked surprised but happy with my response.

When we got to our table Quinn ran up to me and bent down and hugged my belly. I jumped in surprise. I knew he was excited about the baby but seriously.

Quinn, "That slut almost hurt our baby!"

Daly, "Our baby? No dude, this is my baby!"

Quinn, "You know what I mean bro. That's my niece or nephew. I have to protect it."

Drake had been watching everyone rub or pat my belly and listening to this conversation with his mouth hanging open.

Drake, "You're going to be a mum? And you're not freaking out?"

"What's to freak out about? I'm going to be married. I have a house full of sitters and helpers. I'm having this baby with the man I love who's excited about the baby too, as is his family."

I say that last bit while pointing at Quinn and laughing.

Drake, "Can you guys leave early so we have some extra time to bond?"

"I wish hun, but we have exams next period. Actually, Riley is free, could you two maybe go and pick up my dress for me so I don't have to do it after school?"

Riley goes real pink and nods. Drake sends me a wink.

Drake, "It'll be an honor chicca. So Riley, you going to take me for a ride?"

Riley went ever redder in the face but he gave Drake a thorough look over before nodding again.

Riley, "Sure mate, let's go pickup this dress and then I'll give you a ride you'll never forget!"

Riley might be shy, but he was still cocky and outrageous like the rest of his brothers. The look of shock on Drakes face was priceless!

"Oh boy, hope you know what you started with that question hun. Enjoy."

We all laughed at the dazed expression on Drakes face as Riley threw an arm over his shoulders and led him outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 1 4
Gia fears for her life when she finds out her innocent stepbrother, Nate, is involved with dangerous business. Nate swears to protect her after Nate'...
946K 16.1K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
114K 1.8K 69
"I never thought I would say getting exposed to a deadly strain of anthrax was the best thing that ever happened to me, but, without that, I never wo...
191K 5.6K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...