Yugioh Arc V x male reader

Par Luzius1

Y/n lives together with yuyas family, since he lost his own in a car accident at a young age. But he doesn't... Plus

The Beginning
Troubles Appear
Awakening (part 1)
Awakening (part 2)
Yuyas Feelings
Mysterious Girl
Dragons Vs Zombies (part 1)
Dragons Vs Zombies (part 2)

Darkness Inside

2.8K 38 31
Par Luzius1

*One day later, during the time LDS and You Show Duel against each other.*

"Hngh..... My head is killing me." I woke up with a headache.

"Where am I?" I looked around and found myself in a dark alley.

'How the heck did I get here? The last thing I remember was....... Right! I was dueling that guy who looked like me. And then... I won. Right after that I fell over and he gave me his card.'

I pulled out my deck and looked at his card.

"Gloomy Fusion Skeleton Dragon..."

I then stood up and walked out of the alley.

'I can think later about that. Right now I have to find Yuzu. If that guy was after her, then there are probably more.' I started walking to You show.

As I arrived I saw Yuya and co. dueling against, what I presume are students from LDS.

"Alright, I'm confused. What is going on here?" I asked after a while and everyone looked at me.

"(Y/N)!!" My friends ran to me.

"Where were you? After that light you and that girl suddenly disappeared. We all were worried." Yuzu hugged me.

After realizing what happened she pushed me away and blushed. "Ahem. Anyways, tell us already." She changed the topic.

"Well~, it's a long story. I will tell you all later. Tell me first what's going on?"

My friends then told me that shingo was 'seriously'  wounded and that LDS couldn't let this defeat sit on them. So they challenged our school. It ended in a draw.

After that, yuya dueled against Reiji Akaba and would have lost, if it weren't for a sudden call. Something about his brother. He forfeited the duel and walked away. Yuya then went to duel yuzus father and they were still dueling.

"Alright I think I get it." I nodded.

Just then, out of the three challengers, the dark skinned girl came over to me.

"YOU!!! You're the one who hurt all those students at our school!" she suddenly yelled at me.

"???? What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb! The victims said that they dueled against you and that you beat them up badly with you're bone dragon! Some of the victims even disappeared!"

'Bone dragon... Reaper! Shit, it's the same situation like with yuta and yuya.'

At that time I wasn't the only one in thoughts.

'Bone dragon. That means they finally arrived. *sigh* Things are about to get crazy.' Sora thought to himself.

"Listen. Can't we just talk about it. I think it's just a big misunderstanding." I tried to calm her down..... Without success.

"Oh, you mean like those other students, who are badly hurt?" she activated her disk. "The only way we can settle this is in a duel. I will crush you as easily as your little friend over there." she pointed at yuzu.

Yuzu flinched at that and holded her arm.

"Yuzu? What's wrong?" I walked over to her and pulled up her sleeve. What I saw shook me. Her arm was red and on some parts even blue. She probably fell on it at the of the duel.

"Heh. that what you get for being weak. But it wouldn't matter, because no matter what you try, at the end you would still be weaker than me." Masumi said with a smirk and her friends laughed in the background.

That made me angry. 'Because your weak you have to get hurt? No matter what you try, you will still lose?' Every second that I thought about it just made me angrier.

I slowly turned around and looked at her. My eyes weren't (e/c) anymore but purple. And if you looked closly you would realise that I have some purple in my usually (h/c) hair.

As I looked her in the eyes I could see a hint of fear in them.

"So, you want to duel? Fine... But be prepared to be crushed." I said the last word with anger.

We both walked to the field.

"You can choose the field. I don't care." I said to her.

"Hmpf. Being a gentleman won't help you."

"Pfff. Me? A Gentleman? No. I let you choose, because 'no matter what you try, you will still lose.'" I said, clearly mocking her.

"Grrrr. Fine! I choose the action field Crystal flower Garden!"

The field changed into a garden full of flowers out of crystals.

"With It's effect all Gem monster on the field receive 500 atk and def for every other gem monster on the field!"

"Oh no. That puts him in a disadvantage already!" Yuzu exclaimed

But I wasn't worried about it. She had no chance of winning.

"DUEL!!" both of us said.

Julia: (4000 lp)

Y/n: (4000 lp)

"I begin!" Julia said and looked at her hand."Hah. You already lost. I play the spell Gem-Knight Fusion!

I fuse the three Gem-Knights in my hand to summon Gem-Knight Lady Brilliant Diamond!"

Diamond: (3400 atk/ 2000 def) -> (3900/2500)

*Gasp* "She already summoned such a strong monster on her first turn." Ayu said.

"And it gets worse. I summon Gem-Knight Tourmaline!

But he won't be here for long. I activate the effect of my Lady Diamond. I can select a Gem-knight monster on the field and sent it to the graveyard and instead of it I can summon a Gem-knight fusion monster from my extra deck, fully ignoring it's summoning condition. I summon Gem-Knight Zirconia!"

Zirconia: (2900/2500)-> (3900/3500)

Lady Diamond: (3900/2500)-> (4400/3000)

'Hah. He probably shivers in fear already.' Julia thought and looked at me.

But instead of shivering in fear I stood there unimpressed.

"Are you done already?" I asked with a bored tone, but still with hate in my eyes.

"Tch. F-fine. Because it's the first turn I can't attack. Consider yourself lucky. I set a card and end my turn." she said.

"I don't need your luck." I said, while drawing a card and looked at them.

"You can summon as strong and many monsters you want. It wont matter. I will beat you this turn. I activate the spell card Final Destiny!

By discarding 5 cards from my hand I can destroy all cards on the field!"

A explosion appeared in the middle of the field.

"Not so fast I play my set card. Gem Shield! (I just came up with this card. I don't know if it exists.) I can prevent the destruction of the Gem-Knight with the fewest Atk on the field!"

A shield out of gems appeared around Zirconia and prevented his destruction.

After the dust settled down only her monster was left on the field. Then Julia began to laugh.

"Hahaha. Was that everything you got? I still got a monster on the field and you don't even have cards in your hand." Her friends started to laugh too.

"Stop laughing at him" yuzu was yelling, but was worried on the inside.

Just then everyone heard a quiet laughter that grew louder.

"hehehehahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" everyone looked at me, like I was crazy, what I wouldn't deny at this point, because I grew an evil smile.

"I don't need cards in my hand to beat you, because everything goes like planed." I said.

"What? Don't joke around." she looked at me in disbelive.

"Oh? You don't belive me? Then let me show you. I banish Keeper of the Shrine and Black dragon Collapserpent to summon your Doom. Come forth Gloomy Fusion Skeleton Dragon!"

Behind me, out of the ground rose my dragon to the surface and let out an earsplitting roar.

'How is this possible?! He's definetly not him, but why does he have his card?' one certain candy boy thought.

"You summon without Polymerisation?!" Julia was shocked to the core and then realized what dragon that is.

"I was right! Your the one who hurt all those students!"

My friends were still shocked from the events that played before theire eyes.

'No. Y/n could never do something like that. Can he?' Yuzu thought.

"Hmpf. Belive whatever you want, but I will certainly hurt you for injuring yuzu. Because my dragon was summoned by it's effect, his other effect activates. I can choose a monster from your graveyard and summon it on my side of the field."

"WHAT!?"

"Come forth Gem-Knight Lady Brilliant Diamond!"

Her knight then appeared on my side of the field.

"No!" She yelled.

"And because of the effect of the field she receives more atk."

"S-still. It won't be enough to defeat me!"

"Hehehe. It's always amusing to see how wrong people are." I showed her a action card in my hand. "I activate the action spell 'Power Boost'. It's effect raises the atk of one of my monsters by 500. I choose my dragon."

Skeleton Dragon: (3000 atk) - > (3500 atk)

She just stood there, in total horror of what's going to happen.

"Time to end this." I said and orderd her former monster to destroy her only monster. After it's destruction I walked over to her. Because the fear became to much for her she knees down.

I stared at her, directly in the eyes still with an evil smile on my face and watched her shivering. I enjoyed it. I wanted to hurt her more.

I then looked over to my friends and what I saw shocked me to the core.

The kids where hiding in fear behind yuzu and she, too, had a this look on her face.

My eyes and hair became normal again and I looked at my shivering hands.

'D-did I really just want to hurt her?' I looked over to my new dragon.

'Oh god. I start to become him. I can't let him get to me.'

I then looked at my opponent again, this time with a serious face.

"Give up or get hurt. What do you choose?"

"I give up! I give up." she said with hurry.

"Good."

The field and our monsters started to dissappear.

I then started to walk away... I-I just wanted to dissappear. I was afraid that I would hurt them.

"Y/n!!" a voice suddenly came from behind.

As I turned around I saw yuya walking over to me.

"W-where are you going." she asked with a worried voice.

"I..... have to go for a while. There is something I have to deal with first."

"B-but why. If you have trouble we can help you too."

I looked over to the others. They still have a bit of fear, but they also don't want me to go. Because I'm stil their friend. But I knew I couldn't stay with them, not as long as I don't have control over this new me.

"No. This is something I have to deal with alone..."

"Y-y/n..." Yuya said, stretching her arm out to me.

"I'm sorry Yuya. I swear I will solve this problem and come back to you all after that immediately."

I then walked outside and my friends stared at my leaving figure.

_________________

Hey there, Luzius1 here.

After almost 6 months I finally posted a new chapter. And I'm sorry it took me so long.

Also, I decided to first finish this story, before I continue to write other ones. That's all.

Y/n must now fight against this darkness inside him. Will he be able to beat it?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.7K 197 14
Yugi is a Duelist, Izuku is a hero... what happens when one world enters the other and has no choice but to live there, can Yugi and Yami survive as...
4.3K 30 11
F/n was living a mundane life, simply put ......it sucked . Until one day he was on his way to work and he was hit by a bright light . Waking up he...
5.7K 43 24
[5th year anniversary book] "It's the wings of fate that blinds us together." (Y/N) (L/N) is a duelist in Heartland City. He attends a school called...
383K 4.9K 44
Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on his best friends' grave, he got dragged...