Falling for a thug ( Book one...

By nmillionn

This story is about how a girl name unique meets a drug dealer name Vontae , and ends up falling in love . To... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Capter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaptet 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
BONUS CHAPTER
Author Note
BOOK TWO ( falling for a thug ) Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note

Chapter 24

419 14 0
By nmillionn

Taylor

hey guys my name Taylor and i go to central high which is a private school . My mother and father wants me to get the best education that i can possibly get but im already smart and it feels like hell here i swear .

My boyfriend name is Jayvion but i feel like he's hiding something from me & ion like that. Me and jayvion had sex a couple of times including today we don't really use protection because he isn't stupid so there's no need .

I met him 1 day at the park when i was studying with my friends . They all turned their backs against me because they said he was a bad boy but i seen different and stayed . Idc how bad he gets ima still be here to solute him through whatever because thats my man.

I would sneak him through the window when my parents are away and when they are sleep & he would spend the night until he had to leave which made me extremely mad because people would call him all types of the night while he sleep and i be wanting to look but i trust him .

As i was walking in the room from taking me a nap on the couch i seen him getting dress and im saying to myself tf you going this early better sit tf down . He walked over to me and gave me a kiss and a hug then told me to get dress .

I walked into the bathroom and took me a long good hot shower because this nigga know he be having my legs hurting like a mfer . I never knew that i could ride until i started messing with him & he turned me out foreal .

As i got out the shower i still felt a lil sore but that should go away shortly , i brushed my teeth and put my hair into a ponytail not a perfect one cause i wasn't going to impress nobody . Then i walked back into the room and lotion up but i seen jayvion far away from me otp and i was really getting tired of that .

I walked over to him and yanked the phone out his hand , hanging it up and throwing it on the bed . he got highly upset because he pushed me hard ash and i fell dead on my ass that shit hurted .

* bruhh you always doing dumb shit Taylor man i swear . He said mad

* its not my fault that whoever keeps calling your phone got all your attention and i don't . I said as tears fell rapidly

* im not tryna hear that shit bruh get dress . He said

As i continued to get dressed i decided on wearing a yellow sundress and my white slippers , i put on some clear lip gloss and my yellow kinda color shades and was ready to leave but not with him .

we left out and I locked up the house , i don't know where tf we was going but i hope to get something to eat cause i was hungry ash . I smoked 1 time with someone from central high and it had me right but i got my ass beat by both of my parents .

I seen Jayvion had a blunt so i got it off his lap and then i lit it up . Putting it to my lips felt so relaxing for a minute until he realized i was smoking and he took it from me . I almost killed this boy but i was so relaxed Ian have that feeling nomo but jay sholl was looking like a snack & i wanted a bite .

I started rubbing on his print and i heard a small groan until he pushed my hand away and i put it back cause thats my dick . We pulled up to Olive Garden and i automatically got happy cause this my favorite place to eat .

* do don't that shit nomo while im driving . He said looking frustrated

* gtf out my face i do what i want . I said

* look wtf you done bruhh . he said pointing to this pants

I bit my lips and then started tonguing him down and good thing he had tinted windows and you can't see nothing cause or else wheww . He slid his hand up my dress to see Ian have no panties on and he bit his lips as he finger me but slid it out just as my legs started shaking .

He let his seat back and i got on top of him riding him as he sucked on my neck and i can feel the hickeys forming . Damn baby i heard him say as he smacked my ass making me want him more . After i cum he was about to so i got up but this nigga push me back down and he done lost his mind i thought . I got back up before he nuted and i was relaxed asf after that .

Here he said handing me a towel to clean myself then he clean himself and we went in the restaurant . I thought we was going to our own table but we went to a table with some people .

It was a lil girl and 2 adults , oh my god its his parents i said to myself . He went in the bathroom to take a leak and left me here with his parents idk what to say . But ik i have to say something well fuck it .

* Hi my name Taylor nice to meet you . I said smiling

* Hey . His moms said smiling

* your so pretty . His sister said

* awe thank you & your beautiful . I said to her

Me , his mother and his sister was having a good conversation i was letting her get to know me while his father was just sitting there staring at me and it was making me uncomfortable . When Jayvion came back i guess he notice and probably because i squeezed his hand too he gave his pops a look and he eased up a lil bit .

* I thought it was only supposed to be us . Jay said

* me too son , who is her ? His pops said

* My name Taylor , nice to meet you sir . I said smiling

* Guys this is Taylor , Taylor this is my parents and sister  . Jay said

we just talked and his momma kept asking random questions i like her and his sister already their so nice to me besides his father . He wasn't really saying nothing

* whats all them things on your neck and right here . Hailey said pointing to the top of my chest and my neck

* them are sores . Jay told her

* honey them are marks that you put on a girl when y'all have sex . His daddy said and by now i was beyond mad

* meet me in the car Jayvion and have a good day guys . I said and left out

I was mad asf on god i was , i was just so ready to leave here and start a new life with Jayvion without all these people constantly worried about me and what i do his father had no business saying all that yea its true me and Jayvion have sex but you don't say that to a lil girl and its clear he doesn't like me but oh well I can give 0 fucks .

10 minutes later i seen Jayvion coming out looking mad asf so i decided not to bother him but than again thats my man so i needa communicate with him . He was driving for about 1 hour until we got to this house and he stopped , getting out the car he unlocked the door then locked his car door and when i enter it was so big . I wonder who place this is and it was in a nice neighborhood

* welcome home baby . He said kissing me

* wait don't tell me you brought this for us . I said

* yea i figure it was time to start my life with you completely this is the first step . He said

* i have school baby & you have school and this house like an hour away why you didn't find 1 closer & I wanna start my life with you too babe . I said tearing up

He got on 1 knee and lord i could've lost it right there but i didn't cause i wanna hear what he has to say.

* babe i promise never to leave you , i promise to be your shoulder when you need it to cry on , i promise to be here through all the trials and tribulations , i promise to say loyal no matter what life throws at us , i promise to give you all of me and not half , I promise to love you unconditionally and i promise that 1 day you gone be my wife . he said and slid a beautiful promise ring on my finger that looked like a weeding ring

* omg , i love you . I said crying

* I love you more & now lets go get your clothes unless you want new ones . He said

* old and new please & plus we need to decorate this place . He said

* already called somebody their on it & oh we leaving 3 rooms empty cause i plan on raising 3 + more kids with you . He said smiling

* fine with me but 3 is good enough . I said

We left our new home and this is where we still start our life and this time i don't care who likes it . First we stopped at a house im guessing is his parents and he told me to get out but i decided against it but still came .

We walked upstairs and this house was big asf to say only 3 people stayed in it he pulled a piece of the floor up reveling weed , money , guns and more of a lil everything . It was so much money then he went to his closet and got a safe he told me the code and i put all that money in the duffel bag . By now it was 3 big duffel bags full of money and im saying where tf you get all this from .

He gave me the keys to a rang rover but it was parked in an old garage . Once i got the truck we put his stuff in there and left , i drove the truck and he drove the car but he followed me to my house . When i pulled in the driveway my moms car was home but i didn't care anymore this is my life and im taking control of it .

I open the door and Jay came with me , my parents followed us upstairs and even tried to take my stuff but it was mine and they had me fucked up . Jayvion carried my stuff to the car and he waited on me outside , but i was so fed up with these people till it was a shame they want me to be something im not .

I gave them their key and left as they continued to scream my name . When we pulled up at home i was so hungry because i didn't eat and it was already 9 something at night . I was hot and aggravated and everything .

I just laid down on the couch and broke down because rn i was happy but sad to . Im with the man i love so im not worried about them anymore thats dead joe she can kiss my ass hell idc .

* come on baby i ran you some bad water , go relax and I'll have you something cooked when you finish . He said kissing me

I went upstairs into our room and got in the tub and relaxed it had soft music playing and candles where lit this was romantic asf no cap i really love this dude so much and i don't know how ill ever repay him but i know this is where i wanna be .

Taylor is taking control of her life .. 🥴

Are they in love ?

Do you think they ready to love ?

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO😘

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE THE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 16.4K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.
40.9K 1.4K 20
Read to find out luv. β€’ Read it in dark mode for a better experience. β€’ The pictures that are used aren't mine, if the owner to them does not want m...
10K 314 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❀️ (ON HOLD)
14.5K 1.6K 20
Get to know him. Fall in love with him. Then π™ π™žπ™‘π™‘ π™π™žπ™’.