The Diary Project (ASOUE)

By heytherebro12

Isadora Quagmire is less than happy when she hears about Prufrock Prep's newest idea: The Diary Project. More

1: The Diary Project
2: The Mistletoe Project
3: The Thoughts Project
4: The New Kid Project
5: The New Years Project
6: The Friendship Project
7: The Valentines Project
8: The Thank You Project
9: The Dance Project
10: The Deja Vu Project
11: The Guilt Project
12: The Terrible Person Project
13: The Apology Project
14: The Secret Project
15: The Suspicion Project
16: The Bombshell Project
17: The Embarassment Project
18: The Last Straw Project
19: The Competition Project
20: The Coincidence Project
21: The Feud Project
22: The Just Friends Project
24: The Predicament Project
25: The Exploration Project
26: The Cakesniffer Project
27: The Confession Project
28: The Catastrophe Project
29: The End Project
A Quick Author's Note

23: The Unfair Project

418 18 1
By heytherebro12

Wednesday 28th June

The other day, I found out some stuff from Duncan. Apparently Marlene and Carmelita are friends again and apparently they've been talking in secret. I'm not sure what they're up to but whatever it is, it's probably not good. I don't trust them one bit. Especially since I've started noticing Marlene following me around when I'm alone, instead of her doing her old trick of following Klaus. You would think that when I'm not with Klaus she would use the opportunity to go and bother him but it's almost like her target has changed to me.

Whatever's going on, I just hope it comes to light soon. I hate not knowing what's happening behind my back. It's making me suspicious.

Also, Duncan seems to think that there's something going on between Klaus and I just because we hang out everyday. He hangs out with Violet and no one bats an eyelid. How come they can hang out whenever they want but as soon and Klaus and I do it it's front page news? I don't see how that's fair in the slightest. Whatever. 

I really enjoy Klaus' company but that doesn't mean that I like him like that. We're friends. Nothing more. Nothing less. Why is that so difficult to understand? 

Anyway, I should just forget he even said it. With Marlene and Carmelita conspiring, I have bigger things to worry about than whether or not my brother thinks I have a crush. Which I don't. Definitely not.

-Isadora

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 35 17
Dear Reader, If you have clicked read on this book, then it would be a good time to close it down. Inside this book are unpleasant events in the Quag...
5.7K 139 10
Isadora Quagmire has gone through a lot that challenged her intellectually, physically, and emotionally. She had a great life until the fire burned h...
13.8K 295 10
Dunclet, Kladora, Figley, and small mentions of other ships. A completely new story that takes place after The End! The Baudelaires and the Quagmires...
47.7K 551 18
Just some oneshots that I wanted to write on my favorite ships: Dunclet, Kladora, and Quiglet! Ranks: #1- quiglet(8-15-18) #1- isadoraquagmire(12-24...