The Beautiful World (Hetalia...

By Worldclass_Fuckup

Hetalia Oneshots * aph hetalia * 2p! hetalia * nyotalia Requests always open! **J... More

Introduction
Author's Note
One Number Away/America
May I/England
Just Tell Her I Love Her/Italy
Shut Up and Kiss Me/Romano
Angel/Germany
Author Note
Fuck Away the Pain/2P! America
Shy/Canada
Guilty/2P America
Author's Note
Cheater/France
Demons/Russia
I Wish You Liked Girls/Nyo! America
Rockabye/France
More Than Books/Prussia
See Ya In The Mornin'?/Denmark
Dollhouse/2p FACE
Stress/Germany
Something Just Like This/Canada
Author's Note
Romeo and Juliet/Russia
Waiting For Superman/America
Escape/2p Italy
Childhood Promises/Iceland
Happy Birthday, Hero/America
Author's Note
Mistletoe/ Finland
Haircut/2pCanada
Sleepy Cuddles/Greece
Wounds/Lithuania
Couple quirks
Nameless/Spain
Welcome to Wonderland
Author's Note
Dysphoria/France
Wake Up Call/2p Italy
Suave/Canada
Breakfast/Scotland
Forever With You/Italy&Romano
Love Letters/Sweden
This is my idea/2p Romano
Coming Home/Italy&Romano
Bye Bye, Loves
Howdy babes

Safe and Sound/Italy

551 12 1
By Worldclass_Fuckup

Song: Safe and Sound
Taylor Swift

Character:Feliciano Vargas/N.Itay

Warnings: HetaOni? It's  kinda sad..
------------------------------------------------------

Italy

Blood.

So much blood...

On the wall, the floor, it taints the musty air if the mansion. On my hands  in my hair...

So much blood...all of it their blood.

My friends, family, allies...

Germany, Japan, France, China, America, Canada, England, Russia...

All if them dead infront of me. I was all alone in the mansion... I'm always alone.

I knew I should look away from the lifeless corpses of my friends, but my eyes were glued to them. I felt paralyzed as I stared at the corpses at my feet.

I had seen dead people before, people I knew and trained with, but this was so different. I loved these people that were here now.

Why was I the only one that survived? Why me? What did I do?

You failed...

It should be you here, right?

It's your fault for being weak

It's yourfault for fault for being

pathetic

Ask always, Italy is alone.

No one to help him now...

Tears came to my eyes as the voices echoed through the dark, bloody room. They were the voices of my friends...

"Stop..." I whimpered as I blinked away salty tears that rolled down my cheeks.

Poor, poor, Italy...

All alone again

No one's gonna save you now..

Because they're all dead, and it's all your fault.

"Please stop..." I begged covering my ears with my hands, trying to block out the bodyless voices. However my attempt were in vain, the voices grew louder and louder till it felt lie my head would explode.

Tears fell from my eyes as I sobbed, and begged. I gripped, and pulled at my hair. It hurt so bad.

"Please stop! Please!"

The pain in my head throbbed to the rhythm of my heart beat. The pressure behind my eyes was torture, the pounding in my head made me want to cry out in pain...

It all hurts...

I fell to my knees as the pain of my mental torture caused me to vomit. I threw up what little I had eaten. It burning my throat, and made me choke till I was crying...

And I continued until the voices died down,and faded away.

I sobbed and panted as I wiped bile from my quivering lips as I held myself up with a shaking arm.

My mouth tasted bitter, and gross, I was almost too exhausted to stay awake.

The sound of bare, heavy feet slapping the wooden floor echoed around me. Large, purple-rush grey feet came into my line of vision.

I swallowed the lump forming in my throat as slowly looked up into the black eyes of the monster. They monster that had killed my friends.

As it leaned closer, I feel back onto my behind and began pushing myself backwards till my back hit a wall. I panted hard, still breathless, and my eyes pouring tears like a broken faucet.

The monster leaned closed to my face, too close for comfort in my opinion. Its hot, rancid breath him my face as it began opening it jaws to revile rows of sharp teeth, stained red from the blood it had consumed. The smell of the old blood, mixed with saliva was enough to make me want gag.

I turned my heat to the side trying to push my way into the wall. I sobbed, and squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for what was to come.

Sharp, needle-like of hot pain shot into my neck as I screamed in pain. My eyes widen as the pain intensified. I saw the splatter of crimson that sprayed onto the floor.

There was another burst of pain, followed by another of my screams.

*******

I shot up in my bed panting.  Adrenaline rushed through my shaking body. Tears fell from my eyes, as I looked around at my room.

My room. Not one of the rooms in that mansion. I pulled my blanket to my face wiping the tears, crying from the relief.

It was just a dream...

It was only a dream...

A nightmare...

I heard the door knob of my door raddle. I yelped pulled the blanket over my head tightly. I just knew it was the monster. I knew it was going to kill me.

Footsteps echoed through the room making my muscles tense up more with each step. A soft tugged came to the blanket, and I let out a soft cry pulling it tighter around me.

I was crying more now, my whole body shaking.

"Hey, Italy," a soft female voice cooed as the blanket was tugged at again, "it's me. (y/n)."

My grip on the blanket loosen when I hear the similar voice. The blanket was pulled off me, being pulled down just enough for me to see the worried girl.

"Feli?" she said pushing back auburn hair from my face, "are you okay?"

I bit my lip shaking my head.

She pushed hair away from my eyes, giving me a concerned look, "Was it another nightmare?" she asked softly, as she played with my hair.

I nodded.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

I nodded and sat up wiping my eyes. She turned herself around so we were facing each other.  She waited patiently for me to compose myself, and start.
The moon light reflected off her (ec) eyes, planting sparkles in them, and her skin seemed to glow under the soft light. She looked like an angel.

"T-there was this-a mansion, and we all went-a there," I started as I recalled the dream, "when we got there we-a couldn't leave b-because there was a monster chasing us"

The panic I had experienced in the dream came flooding back.. My heart sped up, and tears once again fell from my eyes.

"I-it killed e-everyone," I began sobbing, "I was all alone-a, and there was blood, s-so much blood. E-e-everyone died, and I-i-i couldn't do-a anything about it. I-I-I-"

"Hey, hey, Feli," (yn) cooed wiping tears off my face, "shh, you don't have to talk about it"
"I-I don't want to be alone," I cried, "Dont-a leave me all alone!"

"I won't leave you" (yn) said wrapping her arms around my shoulder, pulling me into a protective embrace.
My arms went around her middrift, and I buried my face in her neck.

I cried, and sobbed pathetically, and (yn) just held me tightly whispering sweet nothings, and promises to me. Being held by this girl that I didn't hesitate to comfort me, and hold me, made me feel safe. Being able to inhale the mellow sent of her shampoo, and feel her warmth made me feel better.

I held onto her tightly even after I had stopped my crying fit. I didn't want this small sense of security to disappear.

Fingers ran through my hair, and warm breath hit my scalp as a kiss was placed there.
"Feli," she cooed, "I promise you aren't alone. And you never will be so long as im here"

"What about when you're-a gone?" I asked looking up her innocently.
"Good thing I have no intention of leaving, eh?"

I once again buried my face in her neck tightening my grip on her slightly. I knew she was lying.
All humans die.
And one day she won't be here, and I would be.
I'd be here alone.

"You need to sleep, Feli," (yn) cooed, "you've got a long day tomorrow"

"I don't wanna train though," I say,"I-a don't even want to be in this-a war"

"It'll get better" she promised pushing hair from my face.

"Would you-a sleep with me tonight-a?" I felt embraced to ask her for such a small thing," I don't-a want to be alone"

"Of course" she smiled,

We laid down and covered up. I held her tightly and our legs tangled together. (Yn) pulled the blanket up over my shoulders, and wrapped her arms around me.

Her fingers continued to run through my hair, avoiding the curl of course. I leaned my head against her chest listening to the heartbeat there.

Thump....thump...thump

It was a strong, rythemic pattern, and I soon found myself getting drowsy. I yawned and cuddled closer to (yn).

"Sleepy?" she asked.
I nodded, and yawned again. "Bella, would you-a sing me a song?"
"I don't sing,"
"Please?"
There was a few moments of silence, "just this once, okay?"
I nodded.

She inhaled and began to sing softly. Her voice wasn't the best I've heard, and she was off key. But regardless I adored it.

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go

When all those shadows almost killed your light"

I had only heard her sing a handful of times. Mostly mumbling to a song that overpowered her voice. Or singing when she thought she was by herself, and I stayed in the other room listening.

She was good though, and you would have to be an idiota to deny that.

"I remember you said don't leave me here alone

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight"

I felt relaxed next to her.
Her scent filled my nose.
Her voice filled my ears.
ears.
Fingers brushed my scalp as she ran her fingers through my hair.
My senses were filled with her.

And I loved it.

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound"

Her voice made me feel so calm and at peace. She shifted slight to get more comfortable. She pressed against me more with her new position.

"Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire

The war outside our door keeps raging on"

"Hold onto this lullaby even when the musics gone, gone"

She leaned closer to me as we both cuddled. Music would never be gone. There will always be some kind of music. Music wasn't what I feared loosing.
Music wouldn't disappear.
(Yn) would though.

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound"

She hummed to the rhythm which she had been singing. She had her eyes closed,and her breathing was slowing down.

At the end of her humming she yawned and pulled the blanket tighter around us.

"Just close your eyes, you'll be alright

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound"

Her voice was soft and breathy, as she finally fell asleep.
I look at her sleeping face. We were already so close that there was no physical way to be closer. Yet I leaned closer.

I loved being able to feel someone close to me. It made me feel less alone.

I brushed (hc) strands of hair behind her ear. I pressed a gentle kiss to her lips.

"Bon notte, Bella," I yawned nuzzling my face into her chest, and falling asleep.
------------------------------------------------------

//Hetaoni killed my heart. Its so sad, and worst part is it was never finished so we shall never know if everyone makes it out alive, or if Italy has doomed us all.
He probably has, but whoopty damn do! What can ya do about it besides die inside?
Have a wonderful day/night/evening/morning.

Sincerely,

Me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 7.6K 58
Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take requests, just comment or leave me a direct me...
4K 92 16
You have been dating Italy since your first day at Hetalia Academy where you started as a tiny unknown island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. It...
27.9K 321 28
Hello fellow Hetalians!! I assure you that this is a completely reliable book and I will try to get all your requests fulfilled and update regularly...
95.1K 3.8K 199
Hey Guys! (Former HetaWarts) AProudAsian here! 0W0 I have three series for this book and this happens to be number 2! Keep in mind that the jokes her...