Serendipity | YKH

Von Tokkimallows

(n.) finding something good without looking for it. Park Jin Hee experience struggles in her life. She keep... Mehr

S E R E N D I P I T Y
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E (Finale)

T W E N T Y

878 31 9
Von Tokkimallows

KIHYUN'S POV

“Sir, Mr. Kim wants to talk to you. He's asking you to go to his office before this day ends” Ms. Lia said.

“sorry but please tell him that I have a important meeting today”  I said.

“But sir I checked your schedule today, and seems like your free so I told him that you'll make it” Ms. Lia response.

“Go call him again and tell him that I have a meeting, it's urgent” I said.

“Seems like you don't want to see him?” Ms. Lia laughed. “Sorry if I overheard your phone conversation. Is it because Ms. Jin Hee is coming here? Don't worry sir I'll tell Mr. Kim” she added.

Jin Hee texted me earlier that she will come she even called me. She told me that before this day end she will come to talk to me. But seems like hours have passed and she's still not here. Doesn't she trust me? I was fixing my things when Ms. Lia came in.

“Sir, Ms. Jin Hee hasn't arrived yet. Work hour is already over” Ms. Lia said.

“I think I'll go for now” I said and made my way to the underground parking lot and went inside my car. Seems like this is the second time Jin Hee ditched me and I have to accept it. I'm going to marry Kim Hayoung soon. I start my engine and started to drive.

I was about to leave the building when I saw her walking, almost running. Then she notice my car and run towards me, knocking on the window. I rolled down the window and she gave me a smile

“Sorry, I was late” she said scratching the back of her neck. “There's something came up” she added.

“It's okay, you should just call me and meet me at the other day” I said then I heard her sigh.

“It's not okay, I can't just let you wait for me again and in the end of the day I'll tell you that I can't meet you”  she said. “Now if you don't mind, we can talk about it to somewhere else”

“Get in” I said then she seems to froze. Still standing there staring at me. “Do you really want to talk to me or??” I asked not even finishing my sentence she quickly nodded her head. Why Jin Hee? You're too cute to resist.

“Inside. Now” I told her. She gulped before going to the other side of my car. Then I notice that she open the backdoor.

“Yah, sit here beside me” I said then she quickly close the backdoor and went to the passenger seat. I tried my best not to stare at her but damn it! She's still so gorgeous.

“Your seatbeltI said without looking at her.

“S-sorry” she said and pull the seatbelt but it seems like it stuck.

“Let me help you with that” I said. Passing by her face reaching for the seatbelt. Once I got her seatbelt my eyes landed on her thigh that was exposed. Shit! Kihyun calm down.

I cleared my throat and look away. Shit! Jin Hee why do you have to wear those kind of clothes? She seems to notice it so she took off her coat and use it to cover her exposed thigh. But now her upper body was the exposed one. She was wearing a halter neck black dress with a floral pattern on her skirt. I did my best to ignore her and started to drive.

“So where do you want us to stay?” I asked her.

“the place doesn't even matter as long as we can talo ---” she was cut of when my phone rang.

“Excuse me” I said before taking the call.

JIN HEE'S POV

Once Kihyun ended the call he sighed. Seems like he have to go somewhere.

“Mom wanted to talk to me”  he said. “I'll drop you off to Hongbin's house”

“Before you drop me off can you tell me what's bothering you. You seems so down” I said then he breath out.

“The real thing is I just really wanted to be with you again. I know you already have children but that doesn't stopped me. I still love you Jin Hee, that night when I saw you at the Kim's black and white party I really wanted to say sorry for pushing you away but seems like you're the one who's pushing me away that night” he spoke.

I still feel the same towards him. I'm just too afraid to admit it cause I'm afraid that once he knew about it he'll just disappeared again. Should I tell him?

I reach for his hand and held his hand that was resting on the steering wheel. He was surprised parking his car aside. Then he look at me. My eyes landed on his lips and damn itThe next thing happened is that my lips is attached to him. Can't believed I was the first one to make a move. He was not responding to the kiss. Then I heard a click. I stopped and pulled away looking down.

“I-I'm s-sorry” I said willing my lips. Then I felt his hand at the back of my head then his lips crashed into mine pulling me closer deepening the kiss. His kiss was not rough nor sweet it was passionate.

He pushed back making my back rest against the car door. Then his kiss become rougher including his tongue on it. Then he stopped and pulled away.

“Sorry, I didn't-- I s-shouldn't---” I cut him off by pulling him by his necktie and kiss him. The kiss turn into a hungry one. Our tongue fight for dominance and he win. He pulled away and buried his face against my neck. Him panting and breathing heavily, I can feel his warm breath against my neck.

“What was that?” Kihyun breath out.

“What do you mean what was that?” I asked then planted a kiss against his nose. “We felt the same” I said then he stood up straight staring at me not believing on what he just heard.

“So? We start dating again?” h asks me but I'm not responding I just look at him smiling. “Okay, if you response to this” he said then kiss me again passionately. Sorry but I can't help it, its Kihyun I can't resist him.

“I'll take it as a yes” he smile then buried his face against my lips and started to kiss and suck on my skin.

“ugh~” I moaned then he stopped pulled away with a smirk on his face.

“Let me hear it more, I missed those moans” he said and continue kissing my neck. Then he bit me. “Fuck you Ki

“ow yeah? Fuck me? Then fuck me” he said then I heard a click as he went back to his seat. He removed my seatbelt then he sat comfortably on his seat pulling me by my wrist. Then his phone suddenly rang.

“Shit! I almost forgot” he said putting his phone down.

“I'll come with you”

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
JinHyun Comeback!!!!!
↪TM🍑

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.4K 76 54
A girl , who were left by her parents and was taken care of only her grandmother . Not having time to enjoy life like others to work for the sake of...
36.1K 1.5K 32
Maybe, it wasn't too fast, or maybe it was. What actually had him pinned on you? Both you and him clearly wasn't expecting it. --- Last update : 2020...
15.9K 601 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
29.3K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...