Before I Forget || Bakugo X f...

By WhiskeyWhisperer

(This story has been discontinued) (y/n) (l/n) is a young girl who aspires to become a hero. She is beyond ha... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
πŸŽƒHalloween One-shotsπŸŽƒ
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author's Note

Chapter 22

4.1K 164 207
By WhiskeyWhisperer

"Alright, I have an idea", I started.

"And what's that?", Uraraka asked.

"Well, it's a training that will train us both!", I said. "If you're up for it."

Uraraka nodded with a cute smile.

"Alright, so my idea is that you make us both float", I started to explain. "And then I'll teleport both of us around in the air! It'll be an extra intense training for you not to throw up, and I'll train my teleporting."

Uraraka thought about it for a second before nodding.

"Let's do it", she said.

She put her hand against my arm, and a second later I was floating a few inches above the ground. I chuckled at the weird feeling. Uraraka proceeded to make herself float as well.

"Alright, ready?", I asked as I grabbed her hand.

She nodded.

I grinned and teleported us as high as I could. Uraraka immediately held her free hand in front of her mouth and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Sorry", I mumbled. "You okay?"

Uraraka slowly removed her hand and opened her eyes.

"Yeah, I think so", she mumbled. "The teleporting feels really weird. Like you're in a rollercoaster or something."

I chuckled.

"You think so?", I asked. "I don't really feel anything."

"I guess it's because I'm not used to it", Uraraka shrugged. "Let's go again!"

I nodded and looked around. I could see the entire camp from where we were floating. I saw my classmates sweating and training from a distance and smiled.

"Alright, try not to throw up", I said. "Here we go!"

I did a double teleport, swiftly teleporting twice in a row. Uraraka let go of my hand to cover her stomach and mouth, but she didn't throw up.

"Nice, Ochaco-chan!", I said. "You're the first person I've teleported with who didn't throw up!"

"Yeah, great", Uraraka muttered with her hand still covering her mouth.

"Even at the entrance exam...", I mumbled. "I saved some people by teleporting them out of the obstacle's way, but they all threw up as well. Guess they weren't very thankful."

I chuckled thinking back about it. All the students I saved threw up as soon as I teleported them away, and then after that they'd look up at me with a weak smile and mumble 'thanks'.

"Alright", Uraraka said as she grabbed my hand again. "I'm good to go again."

I gasped when I thought of something.

"Wait a second...", I mumbled. "I usually can't fly like Katsu-chan does, because I don't have enough firepower, but now that I'm weightless..."

I turned to Uraraka, who smiled.

"You want to try flying with your quirk?", she asked.

I nodded with a grin.

"Let's do it!", Uraraka cheered. "I wonder what that feels like."

I nodded and put my hand behind me. I absorbed some darkness and blasted it behind me. Uraraka and I immediately started moving.

I giggled at the weird feeling and tried to turn us around. It didn't go very smoothly.

After a bit of practice Uraraka and I flew through the sky like we had wings, loudly laughing in the meantime.

I steered us down to the camp, making sure to stay clear of Bakugo's explosions which were aimed at the sky. It was all fun and games until Aizawa saw us flying by, loudly laughing.

Uraraka and I fell down in an instant, hitting the ground with a thud. I looked up to see Aizawa glaring at us with red eyes, his quirk activated.

"(y/n)", he said in a slightly irritated tone. "How many times must I tell you to keep training?"

"I'm sorry, sensei", I said as I slowly got up.

Uraraka and I dusted our clothes off.

"Get training", Aizawa said.

I grinned and grabbed Uraraka's hand, teleporting us high into the sky again. Uraraka yelped.

"S-Stop, we're falling!", she said as she clutched her stomach with her free hand.

"So make us float!", I responded before I burst out laughing.

Since Uraraka hadn't had the chance to activate her quirk yet and I teleported us very high into the sky, we were currently falling down at a steady pace. Uraraka seemed pretty scared, which made me laugh.

Am I... sadistic?

I looked down to make sure we weren't too close to the ground. I would teleport us to a safe place if we got too close.

Uraraka closed her eyes and a second later I felt that I was weightless. I pointed a blast below us to stop us from moving and smiled at Uraraka.

"You did it, Ochaco-chan!", I praised her. "And you didn't even throw up!"

"Right", Uraraka mumbled as she looked at the camp down below.

She looked back up at me with a sheepish smile.

"Maybe don't do that again", she suggested.

"I won't", I quickly answered.

I looked at the sky around us.

"I could practice teleporting really far with you", I suggested. "And maybe you can make us weightless and then deactivate it again. That way we're both training at the same time."

Uraraka nodded with determination in her eyes.

"Let's do it!"

We continued our training, and by the time it was time for dinner we were both exhausted.

"Like we said, pampering ended yesterday!", Ragdoll yelled from behind a table full of food. "Wanna eat? Then cook for yourselves! Today is curry!"

I grunted and strolled to one of the cooking stations as they kept talking. I wasn't paying attention at all. Staying awake required enough energy. Before I knew it I sat down by the cooking station and rested my head on my hands.

"Are those idle hands I see there?!", Iida yelled.

"Huh?", I sleepily asked as I looked up at him.

"Get to work!", Iida shouted.

I reluctantly got up and strolled over to the table with ingredients. I sighed and started cutting up potatoes.

"You're pretty skilled with that knife, (y/n)", Kaminari said with a nervous undertone. "You used to cutting things up?"

"How can you be bad at using a knife?", I retorted.

Kaminari glanced down at how I was blindly cutting the potatoes before nervously laughing.

"Well, keep up the good work!", he said before slipping away.

I sighed and looked down. There were quite a few cut up potatoes already. I just kept going, people from both class 1-A and 1-B coming to pick up some potatoes.

After a while Todoroki walked up to me.

"(y/n)", he mumbled. "I think we've got enough potatoes now."

"Huh?", I sleepily mumbled as I looked up at him.

He took the knife from my hands with a small smile.

"You can sit down at the table", he said. "I'll get you a plate of food."

I nodded and sat down at one of the long tables. A few minutes later Todoroki sat down beside me and gave me a plate with curry.

"Thanks", I mumbled. "I'm so hungry I feel like I'm going to die."

Kirishima, who sat down on my other side, agreed.

"Me too", he said before shoving a spoonful of curry into his mouth.

I smiled and started eating as well.

After dinner we bathed again, without incidents this time. Then we went to bed. All the girls slept in one room, with Ashido spread out over multiple beds.

The next day, quirk training continued like the day before. This time Aizawa instructed me to focus on absorbing as much darkness as I could and storing it for as long as possible. Then he turned away from me.

"Remedial group, why did you stop moving?", he asked.

I followed his gaze and saw Ashido, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sato and Sero; everyone who failed the final exam.

"Sorry, just a little sleepy...", Ashido mumbled.

"Those extra lessons yesterday...", Kaminari sighed.

"I told you this would be rough", Aizawa responded. "Sato and Kaminari, reaching your limits is a matter of life and death. To increase that capacity, repeated and extended quirk use is key."

He turned to the other three.

"Sero... In addition to increasing your capacity, you need to strengthen your tape and increase it's firing speed", Aizawa stated. "Asido, you need to build up your skins resistance to your acid during periods of extended use. Finally, Kirishima... Building those muscles and making your body even harder will create a nice synergy effect."

Aizawa's neutral expression faded when he glared at the group.

"But most of all, you all have to make up for your poor performance during the final exam. Think about that when the others are doing fine and you lot are dead on your feet."

He turned around.

"Uraraka! Aoyama! You guys too. You didn't quite fail, but it was a close call", Aizawa stated. "You needed 30 points to pass, and you two got 35. So don't let up. You're all looking sluggish today."

He sighed.

"Always be conscious of who you are. That's the key to improvement. That's why you're out here sweating, training so hard. Keep it in mind. Always."

(In the manga, Aizawa said "That's why you're out here sweating. Why I'm riding you so hard." And I just hate myself for the way my mind works.)

I removed my focus from Aizawa and looked at the ground.

Who I am...

I have to remember where I came from. Always.

"Meow meow, listen up everyone!", Pixie-Bob said. "Tonight, both classes are going head the head in a test of courage! Your reward for intense training is some intense fun! It's the carrot-and-stick approach!"

"Ah, I almost forgot about that...", Kendo from 1-B mumbled.

"Are you kidding? I hate scary things", Jiro complained.

"A banquet of darkness...", Tokoyami murmured.

"Some special event they've got planned for us?", Monoma asked. "Classes going head to head? I like it."

This is the weird guy from 1-B, right? I heard him mocking us before we got on the bus yesterday, and Kaminari said he's done the same thing twice before at school... Weird dude.

"With that said...", Pixie-Bob said. "Work your butts off in the meantime!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

The rest of the afternoon I trained. I made sure not to get as beat up as the day before, so I actually had some energy left for this 'test of courage'.

I smiled when I looked at my classmates cooking dinner.

"Woah, Bakugo, you're like a pro with a kitchen knife", Uraraka commented.

I looked at the short fuse to see him slamming his knife on the cutting board with brute force, cutting up the ingredients for dinner at a quick pace.

"Surprised? The hell?!", Bakugo replied to Uraraka. "How can you be bad with a knife?!"

I chuckled, since that was the exact same thing I said to Kaminari the day before.

"Whoa, I haven't seen him actually being good at anything in a while", Pikachu boy said as he watched Bakugo cutting up the meat for the stew.

Bakugo shot him a death glare while I looked at Kirishima.

"How is everyone so full of energy...", the redhead sighed.

"Don't worry too much, Kiri", I mumbled as I gently pushed him aside. "With all your extra lessons, I'm surprised you're still standing. Here, I'll cut the meat for you."

"Thank you", Kirishima answered like I just saved his life.

He drowsily patted me on my head before sitting down on a chair. I smiled and continued cutting the meat he'd started with.

"See? She is good with a knife!", Bakugo said as he pointed at me with his knife. "Man up, you malfunctioning power socket!"

Kaminari sighed and brought some of the cut up meat to Midoriya, who was talking to Todoroki. Their conversation seemed pretty serious. I decided to leave them be and turned my attention to Bakugo, who was ruthlessly slamming his knife against the cutting board.

"Katsu-chan, watch it", I said. "You're going to break the cutting board."

"Shut up!", he snapped. "I know what I'm doing!"

"Sure", I sarcastically answered as I grabbed a new piece of meat.

I started cutting it up, ignoring Bakugo's staring eyes. I looked up when he sharply inhaled.

"Katsu-chan", I said in a worried tone as I walked up to him ."What's wrong?"

"Nothing!", he barked, but I noticed he was clutching his left hand.

I rolled my eyes and looked at his cutting board.

"Nawh, Katsuki!", I whined. "You bled all over the meat! Show me your hand right now."

He reluctantly held out his hand. I gently grabbed it and examined it. He had a cut on one of his fingers, which was still bleeding a lot. I smirked when I remembered one of my first encounters with Bakugo.

I dropped his hand and took a small step back.

"You should get that checked out", I coldly said. "Looks fucking gross."

For a second Bakugo seemed dumbfounded at my tone. Then he realized what I was referring to and glared at me. I burst out laughing and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Come on, Katsu-chan", I giggled. "Let's get you a band-aid."

"I don't want no fucking band-aid", he muttered.

"Whether or not you want one doesn't really matter", I retorted. "Either way, we need to clean that cut. Small as it may be, you cut yourself with a knife used to cut up meat. It could get infected."

I looked up at him with a smug look.

"If you don't want a band-aid, I could always give you a kiss."

Bakugo narrowed his eyes at me.

"Tch. Shut up", he said and he started walking back to the main building.

I followed him with a smile while purposefully ignoring Uraraka, who winked at me when I passed her.

A few minutes later I was sitting on the cupboard in the bathroom, Bakugo standing in front of me with a scowl.

"There", I mumbled as I disinfected the small cut on his finger.

I looked up into his red eyes to see him already staring at me.

"I saw you cutting the food earlier", I mumbled. "You were pretty good at it. What got you so distracted that you cut yourself?"

"Nothing", Bakugo muttered as he averted his eyes.

"Alright", I sighed, knowing better than to push it.

I opened the drawer and took out a band-aid. I gently put it around Bakugo's finger, covering the cut.

"There you go", I said. "Almost done."

I looked up into Bakugo's red eyes and smirked. I brought his hand up to my mouth and gave him a small kiss on the band-aid.

"S-Stop it!", Bakugo yelled and he pulled his hand back.

I laughed when I noticed the red on his cheeks.

"Aw, Katsu-chan you're blushing!", I said.

"I am not!", he answered. "Just... Shut the fuck up!"

I couldn't help but laugh at his expression. He probably looked irritated to anyone who didn't know him, but I could see the faint look of embarrassment he was trying to cover up.

"K-Kacchan?!", Midoriya suddenly said from the doorway. "Are you... blushing?!"

I started laughing even louder when Bakugo's blush intensified.

"Shut your trap, Deku!", he yelled. "I will fucking kill you!"

He took a threatening step towards the green haired boy and I quickly got off the cupboard.

"Katsuki", I softly said as I put my hand on his arm. "Calm down."

He looked down at me with an irritated look. Then he relaxed a bit.

"Whatever", he muttered. "Don't come near me, Deku!"

"R-Right!", Midoriya answered. "I was told to tell you two that dinner's almost ready. The test of courage starts right after, so you have to come quickly."

"Alright, thanks Izuku!", I replied.

Midoriya nodded and walked off. I looked up at Bakugo, realizing I still had my hand on his arm.

"Is your finger okay now?", I asked. "I could always give it another kiss."

"Fuck off!", Bakugo snapped. "Let's just eat dinner."

"Fine with me", I shrugged, but I couldn't keep myself from smiling.

I started walking outside, Bakugo following. The blonde shot me a glare when I went to sit down at the table. I looked around in confusion when I realized I went to sit down next to Todoroki.

"Come on,  do you two still not like each other?", I asked.

"I don't really care", Todoroki flatly answered.

I looked up at Bakugo.

"Come on, Katsu-chan", I said. "Suck it up and sit down."

"Fucking fine", he answered and he sat down next to me.

Someone passed us two bowls of stew and we quickly started eating.

"Bakugo...", Kirishima said from across the table. "Is that a band-aid?"

"So what if it fucking is?!", Bakugo snapped.

I smiled as the two kept bickering and turned my attention to Todoroki.

"Sho-chan, you seem kind of out of it", I mumbled. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine", he answered.

"Are you sure?", I hesitantly asked.

"Yeah", Todoroki said again. "I was just thinking about something Midoriya said. About that Kota kid."

"What about him?", I asked.

I'd seen Kota for approximately two minutes in the past three days. I had just enough time to thank him for the whole bathing incident with Mineta. After that, Kota disappeared again.

"Midoriya said Kota has some kind of problem with our society and quirks in general", Todoroki explained. "He thought All Might might be able to give Kota some advice, but I doubt it. Midoriya butted right into a delicate situation, as he tends to do quite often. I'm not sure what he's trying to get out of Kota..."

I was silent for a second.

Shoto usually doesn't speak so much... Not when there are others around, anyway.

"Is something wrong?", Todoroki asked.

"Uh, no!", I quickly answered. "No. Nothing's wrong."

I sighed.

"I wish I'd be able to help Kota, but he dislikes me as much as the rest of the class", I mumbled. "I don't think he'd listen to me anyway. Why should a stranger's words matter to him? I can talk about how great our society is, but it wouldn't matter to him. Not to mention that our society is kind of messed up..."

"I agree", Todoroki softly said. "I wonder how Midoriya will handle it. He's not one to just back off."

"No, you're right about that", I smiled. "I hope they'll both be okay."

Todoroki nodded and we continued eating.

A few minutes later Pixie-Bob demanded our attention.

"Alright, bellies are filled, plates are clean", she said. "Next up..."

"The test of courage!", Ashido finished the sentence.

"Hate to break it to you, remedial group, you've got your lessons with me now", Aizawa then said.

"NO WAY!!", Ashido yelled.

Aizawa swiftly wrapped everyone from the remedial group in the cloth of his somehow endless scarf and started dragging them after him.

"Sorry, but you were slacking in training earlier, so now I'm going to cut into your playtime."

"Come on, give us a break!", Kirishima protested. "Test our courage!"

They soon disappeared and everyone turned their attention on Pixie-Bob again.

"Right, class B will be on the offensive first", the heroine started to explain. "Class A will head into the forest in teams of two. One team every three minutes."

"You'll find name cards at the halfway point", Ragdoll added. "Grab your own, and return here! It should take each team about 15 minutes from start to finish."

"Banquet of darkness...", Tokoyami murmured.

"What's up with that line, Tokoyami-kun?", I asked as I went to stand next to him. "You're so gloomy."

"Nothing...", he answered.

"The scarers aren't allowed to make direct contact", Mandalay declared. "They'll just be using their quirks to scare you the best they can!"

"So get creative!", Tiger said. "Whichever class makes the other wet their pants more wins!"

"That's gross...", Jiro mumbled.

"Alright, now draw lots and pair up!"

Just a quick thank you to everyone who's still reading ❤️

Honestly it means a lot to me, so thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.1K 70
"No, please... Don't go.." Y/N, a girl whose goals are to save and flip people off. And maybe even win the heart of a certain hot-headed boy to bring...
1.2M 32.1K 44
(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes difficult for her to become a hero without...
235K 5.1K 30
{ SEASON ONE } (Y/N) (L/N) is not a huge ideal fan of heroism, nor is she too keen on being one. Villians do not excite her, neither does anything q...
147 8 8
✿✿ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’†π’“π’† π’•π’‚π’Œπ’†π’...π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‰π’‚π’‘π’‘π’Šπ’†π’”π’• π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• 𝒐𝒇 π’Žπ’š π’π’Šπ’‡π’† ✿✿ L/N Y/N is a proud student of UA Hi...