Falling for a thug ( Book one...

By nmillionn

This story is about how a girl name unique meets a drug dealer name Vontae , and ends up falling in love . To... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Capter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaptet 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
BONUS CHAPTER
Author Note
BOOK TWO ( falling for a thug ) Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note

Chapter 23

377 10 0
By nmillionn

Davontae Pov

I can't believe Jayvion would do something like this i mean he's been gone for 3 days . He won't return his mother text or calls neither would he return mine . Thats my only son I'll lose my mind if something happened i know that im too strict on him but it's only for a good reason .

When i was his age i thought i was in love with this girl that i have been messing with but turns out she was cheating on me the whole time . I just don't want my son to make the same mistake i did so as a man we need to sit down and talk it out .

I also found drugs and a lot of em , a lot of money and a couple of guns . At this time the only thing that was going through my mind was that he was a drug dealer . He can't go out like this because i lived that life and its all good from the beginning but things goes downhill quick .

I almost lost unique like that ion wanna repeat of it . I had to make the streets before the streets make me see there's 2 type of people in this game called streets . Either you be the one killing and leaving families hurt or you be the one thats hurt wondering who would do something so horrible . Nobody ain't your friends in the streets and you gotta learn that the hardaway . The streets made me but my momma raised me and I'll be damn if i let her down .

I got connections from when i was in the game so i can easily track Jayvion phone . He might be in the game now but im way smarter cause i lives the life style . My only concern was finding my son , pulling out the driveway i seen he was beeping my line so i hurried up and answer .

" son where are you ? I said concerned

" im with my shawty why wassam ? He said

" can you meet me somewhere so we can talk face to face like man ? I said

" send me the address . He said

with that he hung up the phone causing me to pull back in the driveway . I figured we'll just go to Olive Garden or something nothing major , babe come on and get hailey dressed we going out . I said

I went upstairs to get changed up and then came back downstairs making my way into the kitchen i seen unique bent down and her lil booty was showing making me bite my lips but it wasn't the time for that , rn it was time to fix this relationship with my son cause thats my lil nigga right or wrong .

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO 😘

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.4K 20
Read to find out luv. β€’ Read it in dark mode for a better experience. β€’ The pictures that are used aren't mine, if the owner to them does not want m...
353K 11.3K 38
Read and find outπŸ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
1.7K 31 56
November 25, 2018 , a date I would never forget. I didn't know that I would literally meet the love of my life. The person that I would kill over and...
235K 10.6K 129
Queens story