THE MAFIA'S PRINCESS

By ThelmaAkosa

"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (THE WEDDING)
EPILOGUE
A/N

Chapter 50

44.5K 1.4K 252
By ThelmaAkosa

Yayyyyy....finally, we've reached 50 chapters. I'm gonna try my best to finish this story by the end of this month so that I can focus on my other books.

Enough with me...just read and enjoy already...by the way, I missed you guys so much.

______________________________

AVATIA'S POV

Oh my God, am I going to loose my virginity today? I don't think I'm prepared, but he says he's not willing to let me go. What do I do?

I feel his lips on my neck and he bites it a little make me moan without thinking. Goodness, the things he makes me feel. But I have to stop him because I don't think I'm ready. Call me old school or a prude but I believe in romance. I need to be sure he loves me just as much as I love him. I want my first time to be really romantic, like we start with a candlelight dinner, then we dance, go to a dimly lit, rose scented room with roses all over....you know what I mean? The kind of first sex every girl wants, not just sex because he wants it and definitely not friends with benefits kind of sex. So I do the right thing. I gently push him off me and stand up, adjusting my dress. He looks at me as if he can't believe I stopped him. I scratch my forehead out of nervousness. "I'm really sorry Dre, as much as I want this, I'm not ready for it. We're not even in a relationship and this is the first time I'm seeing you after weeks. I really don't want to be a...what's the word Kenny always call?" I trailed off, trying to remember the word my cousin always use.

"Cock blocker?" He asked, raising his brows.

I blushed and nodded. "Yeah...that. I'm sorry but I hope you understand. How about we eat the cake instead?" I asked, trying not to make things awkward.

He scratched his forehead and then picked up his almost empty bottle of whiskey and poured the remaining content in his mouth. "Leave."

My eyes widened. "Huh?"

He didn't look at me. "I said you should leave before I do something silly."

Girl you better get your ass out of this house. You know how crazy this dude can be. Plus he's been drinking.

I slowly picked up my purse. "Okayyyy. Have a nice day. Happy birthday, Mr. Black." And with a heavy heart, I walked out of the room. I low key thought that he was going to rush after me, telling me he doesn't want me to leave but who am I kidding? This is not a romance novel. This is real life with a stone cold hearted guy.

I felt frustrated with the turn out of things but maybe it's for the best. I walked out of the house and then the long drive way. The huge guard at the gate gave me a mocking look and though I really wanted to stick out my tongue to him, I refrained from doing so. I just ignored him and started walking since there was no cab in sight. I'd not even walked for five minutes when out of nowhere, I felt someone cover my mouth and nose with a cloth. I tried to fight back but then, everything went black.

*****

DREIDAN'S POV

I kept looking at the cake Avatia had baked and I don't know why, but I felt bad for sending her away. I shouldn't be feeling this way but there's just something about her that makes me feel terrible whenever I hurt her. I looked at my empty bottle. I definitely need another one. This day cannot be about Avatia. It's about Nevaeh and I. I need more whiskey to wipe away thoughts of Avatia. I sent her away because if she stayed, I think I would have forced myself on her. I needed to fuck her so bad, and the fact that she tasted so good was not helping either. I have to forget about her for today. As I stood up to go get more whiskey, my phone beeped with the entry of a new message. The fuck is wrong with Raoul? I said I don't want visitors. I know he just wants to tell me Avatia wants to come back in and since I'm trying to forget about her, I ignore the message and head out of the studio.

****

AVATIA'S POV

My eyes flutter open but I shut them since my head is pounding. I need water. I try to move but I can't. My hand and legs are tied to a chair and I feel so uncomfortable. I try to scream but my mouth is sealed. What is happening? Who brought me here? My mind can't even function properly. I remember leaving Dre's house, and that's all. How on earth did I get here? I look around. It's a dark room and it happens to be that the only furniture in here is the chair that I'm strapped to. I look through the window and notice that it's already night time. I'm so hungry. My God, what is happening to me?

Then I hear voices. Male voices.

"I don't know why boss asked us to bring her here, but I'm glad, she looks fresh, a good fuck." I hear one man say and I almost have a heart attack.

"I agree with you but the boss is going to have your head served to vultures if you touch her before he does." I hear another man say

My goodness. Dre sent them to kidnap me. He's the only one I know who is called 'boss'. How could he be so wicked? I didn't do anything to deserve such treatment. But what if it's not him?

"The boss is here." One of the men say.

I hear footsteps drawing closer and I shut my eyes, pretending to be asleep. The door opens and I almost have a heart attack. What if they're here to really rape me? But the next thing I hear shocks me. No, the next voice I hear. I know that voice. I can't be more wrong. I know the voice.

"Well well well, would you look at that? See how pretty she is. I just can't kill you now, I gotta have my fun with you first. Wake up, little one. Or should I say princess?" He shouted the last part and I shook.

I slowly open my eyes to confirm my suspicions and oh, I couldn't be more wrong. Leo!

He walked over to me and roughly pulled the scotch that was placed over my lips. I winced from the pain.

"Leo?"

He nodded. "Yes sweetheart. How are you?"

"Why am I here? Why did you bring me here? I did nothing wrong." I told him as I tried to put two and two together but my brain totally refused to function. I was freaking out.

He chuckled and signaled for the two men who were with him to give us some privacy.

"Leo why am I here? Why did you bring me here?" I demanded. I needed answers.

He smirked and an evil glint flashed through his eyes. He ran his fingers through my hair. "Still so naïve. Don't you get it? You're here because I want to kill you."

If my heart didn't skip ten thousand miles!

Then it hit me. It hit me like a bomb. It's Leo. He's the one behind Nevaeh's death. I know it's him.

"I see the wheels spinning in your head. Yes Avatia, I killed Nevaeh, and you're next. But only after I fuck you senseless though. I didn't get that opportunity with Nevaeh because she was fucking pregnant." He said as his hands made their way to my neck. It felt disgusting.

My eyes watered and of course, my stubborn tears rolled down my cheeks. "Why? I thought we were friends."

He laughed as if he couldn't believe my question. "You're asking me why? Really?"

I nodded nervously.

"Because I want to break Dreidan so bad. I want to watch him suffer in misery. He doesn't deserve happiness after what he did to me. Ever heard of the saying 'the best way to get revenge is by hurting the most important people in your enemies life'?" He asked, then burst out laughing. "Actually, I just came up with that."

"But I'm not that important to Dre. He only considers me as an employee." I reasoned out.

He stood up and walked round the room for about two minutes before coming to stand by me again. "That's what you think. That mo'fucker loves you. I've seen how he looks and cares for you. He's shown those feelings only to Nevaeh."

If I wasn't in this state, I'd be doing a happy dance. "Why did you kill Nevaeh? What did she do to you?"

He ran his fingers through his hair. "Nothing. She was Dreidan's weakness so taking her life sure did cause him a major breakdown. And since today is her death anniversary, if I kill you, it's going to be a sure fact that Dreidan Mochino Vaughn would grow mad. It's always fun watching him suffer." He said as he pulled out a very shiny knife, kissed it and slowly brought it to my neck. "So, shall we begin my game, princess?"

_____________________________

😭 I do not want to write a death scene🥺

Please vote and comment. Especially if you're eager for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
366K 5.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
2.2M 10.1K 8
I was normal before this. Before him. Normal job, normal flat, the bliss normality of the ignorance of all the real monsters. I used to think that on...
1M 27.5K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...