Detention! 2000.

By ETHERXXX

❝ those girls thought they're some mean girls shit. ❞ × COMPLETED! ☾︎ 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐗𝐗'𝐬 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 #2 et... More

DETENTION
PROLOGUE
O1 - 나재민
O2 - 전희진
O3 - 박정현
O4 - 黄仁俊
O5 - 김승민
O6 - FELIX LEE
O8 ; 박채원
O9 ; 이채연
1O ; 이동혁
11 ; 이제노
12 ; 한지성
13 ; 김현진
14 ; 황현진
15 ; A Mess
16 ; Day One
17 ; Won't You Stay?
18 ; Still Young
19 ; Really
2O ; Make It Right
21 ; Grow Up
22 ; Does And Dies
23 ; Stopped Time
Last Detention / Finale

O7 ; 葉舒華

731 41 6
By ETHERXXX

"Are you sure this would work though? Like, I'm not gonna work my ass trying to make that stupid girl jealous if this isn't worth it." Shuhua blinked abruptly, making Jisung facepalm, "I can't believe you're this harsh. Your looks doesn't compliment it."

Shuhua chuckled at the sight, "Looks can be fucking deceiving, Ji. You should be aware." She raised her eyebrows up and down. "From being harsh to cussing, how bad girl type are you?"

The lass smirked with full confidence and drank the ice tea they bought, "You don't wanna know, okay? You'll probably ditch me." Laughing after what she said, Jisung could only gasp in disbelief.

"Why the hell don't those two people know about your sassy ass? I could barely see you talk this much." Jisung sighed and shrugged. "They don't know my personality because they don't know me." Shuhua's cold monotone voice made Jisung shiver, he immediately looked at her.

"Wait, are you okay?" Jisung asks, and Shuhua could only lower her head. "Hey Shu. If you don't wanna talk about it now, we can talk about it in any other time." She looked up to see Jisung's sincere eyes.

"I've been thinking. How could they throw you out when you're this nice, Ji? Like, honestly, I am so thankful that you're treating me as a friend." The girl touched her heart dramatically and Jisung laughed at her.

"Not everyone's gonna like me, not everyone's gonna treasure me." They both got silent, until Shuhua burst out laughing, "Wait, wait, I was not fucking ready for that! You should tell me whether we are on serious or comfy mode!"

"Hey! Stop shouting!" He hushed the older who seems to be trying really hard to stop laughing. "Okay, okay. But hey, why did you agree with me to do this cliché thing?" Jisung asks.

"Hmm." Shuhua kept quiet for awhile, "Maybe because I wanted a new friend, and maybe because it's worth it to help." She answered smiling st him.

"Why? Aren't you satisfied with those two?" Jisung asks while checking his phone for messages. "I am. And maybe they are.. satisfied with themselves." The latter turned off his phone and gave her a questionable stare.

"They're okay without me." Shuhua chuckled sadly and looked away. "Alright, alright! Cheer up Shuhua! Since I'm your new friend and we are at the same situation." Jisung have her a cheery smile.

Shuhua scoffed at his comment, "What do you even mean in the same situation? It's too obvious that those guys miss you!" She glared at him, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"Miss me? You think? Lol. They could kill me with their stares tho." The girl rolled her eyes, "Well, let's go, shall we?" Jisung stood from his seat and the lass just nodded and followed.

Heading out the cafe, the two started talking again. "Ji? I'm really happy you got to be my friend even if we're not that close. When I talk to you it feels like we've known for years."

Jisung smiled at the sincere approach. "You really should be that nice, people will ask you to be friends with them." Jisung says, "Huh. Friends my ass, all of them are hypocrites, I want real ones."

"Are you referring to Renji or smth and the Hyunjin?" Shuhua lightly gave him smack that made him groan. "They're real ones, it's just that, I'm out of their league."

"Oh really know? Maybe cuz you're on my mine?"

"What the hell Ji?! That was one fucking weird pick up line!" They both laughed when Shuhua pulled out her pinky finger, "Promise me you'll be there for me, okay? And I promise that I'll help you and be with you when you need." Jisung squinted his eyes for the lass's childishness but did it anyways.

"And also, you need to be with me always. AND! We need to be at detention as always." He smirked and Shuhua nodded. "Deal." As they let go, Jisung bended on his knees making the girl confused, "Hop on Shu. This way, Felix won't have the chance to kill me."

Shuhua's eyes traveled to the gates, seeing Heejin and Felix there. "Oh my God, mate. You're gonna get fucked up." But still she hops on his back.

"Wait, is Felix the one Heejin likes?" Shuhua suddenly asked that made Jisung almost stumble, "What the heck was that Ji?!"

"What you're saying is incest! They're cousins!" Jisung answered and balanced himself before walking again. "How can they be cousins tho? Felix is Australian, and Heejin is Korean."

"Heejin's mom is Australian." Shuhua awed and nodded. "By the way, why did you change in track?" She asks again.

"As you can see, the three are jocks. I also play baseball but stopped, I didn't want to be involve in any of them except for Heejin." Shuhua just sighed at what he said. She didn't know the story but she could see that his old friends really missed him.

"Oh fuck. Felix is coming, code pretend!" Jisung suddenly said that panicked Shuhua, as Felix got nearer with Heejin at his back, they also walked faster,

"I don't know what to do!"

"Just be yourself!"

When Felix finally stopped them, the four of them was silent when Shuhua said,

"G'day mate!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 9.1K 44
"You're our pretty little whore." Started: 6/26/21 - 4/9/22 Concept Credit: @hanniethoughts on tiktok
528K 17.5K 60
#CHANLIX. | 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘢'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?
869K 33.2K 44
oh my god they were roommates ⚠️TW//⚠️ homophobia self harm suicidal thoughts possible eating disorder bxb smut bullying child abuse s/a if an...
169K 6.1K 34
❝ no one calls me cute, okay sweetie ❞ ❝ sorry, I'm just an honest guy, and you're adorable ❞ Yang Jeongin X Reader Started: 23rd July 2020 Ended: 16...