Love... What Bullshit!!!

Af Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... Mere

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 47

8.8K 940 92
Af Navya_Mishra

Manik: Mom..... I m not letting anyone apply any sticky thing on my face or body....

Nyonika: Manik..... This is a ceremony. Both u and Nandini have to do it.
Nyonika said ignoring him as she continued doing the preparations.

Manik: I can't believe how can Nandini even agree for this!
Manik said to himself making Nyonika roll her eyes. While his Nani answered,

Nani: She agreed coz she wasn't given any choice.. Neither are u given any! And this haldi will increase the glow on her face tenfolds, u just see...

Manik: Ohh Nani... She is already beautiful enough, she doesn't need anything like this!
Manik said waving his hand at it while Nyonika smirked,

Nyonika: Oh is it! Beautiful enough?

Manik: Yeah yeah tease as much as u want!  I m going, I hv some work before the ceremony.
He said picking up his car keys when Nyonika stopped him,

Nyonika: Aery but where are u going?

Manik: Just wanted to check Nandini's surprise once.... I want it to be completely ready before the wedding!

Nyonika smiled fondly at him and nodded.
Nyonika: Go... But come back fast okay, Nandini is gonna be here soon and then we'll start the ceremony.

Manik: Yeah!

He got into his car and drive out only to be stopped at the main entrance, as he saw the main door closed with the paparazzi flooding outside.

Manik: Crap!
He muttered as he recalled the public announcement of their engagement which he did the previous night by uploading a picture of the two of them showing off Nandini's ring.

the_manikmalhotra Shout out to the world.... She is Mine! #engaged #taken #2daystogo 

(Writer's note: The picture isn't mine. Credits to the editor! I just picked it up from instagram )

As they had expected the picture got viral within no time. They had already decided to give out the news after the engagement party but now looking at the crowd in front of the house, he was thinking back over their decision. He rolled down the window and called out, 

Manik: Watchman!

The watchman rushed towards him bowing down,

Watchman: Sorry Sir... We are trying a lot but they are not leaving at all....

Manik: Fine... I m talking to them! Make sure they at least clear the main gate, the guests will start coming in soon.... Increase the security a bit, no uninvited guests okay?

Watchman: Yes sir...

Manik: Open the gate now!

The watchman nodded at him as he rushed ahead and opened up the door, Manik drove the car outside but the reporters saw its him and immediately surrounded the car shouting questions and clicking pictures. Having no option he stopped moving and got down the car in between the crowd to answer a few of their questions. He smiled as the reporters gave him a little room to stand, not pushing around as they started,

"Manik Sir, first of all congratulations for ur engagement!"

Manik: Thank u...

"How much time it is before the wedding?"

Manik: None actually... We r getting married tomorrow itself.

"Why was the news kept hidden for so long?"

Manik: Because its a personal affair.... And I wanted it that way. But don't worry we will be posting up a few more pictures of the festivities later on. For now, there is a closed door event that is gonna start, and I would really appreciate no interference in that. As for the wedding, the venue details will be sent to all of u very soon, so u are most welcomed.

"Are the other festivities happening in the Malhotra Mansion only?"

Manik: Yes, we have planned it here itself. Now if u would plz clear some way for me... Thank u!

He got into the car and drove off, looking back as the crowd dispersed. He picked up his phone and dialled Rishab's number,

Rishab: Hello!

Manik: Hey Champ... I just wanted to know is the paparazzi there outside ur place?

Rishab: Yes... Much to my parents delight and Di's irritation.

Rishab muttered making manik chuckle.

Manik: Anyways, I want u to make sure none of them gets through anyone one of u. Not you, not ur parents and especially not Nandini. Just drive off through them while coming okay?

Rishab: Ohk jiju as u say!

Manik: Chal, I'll see u soon...

---------------------------------------------

Navya: Aunty where to keep this?

Nyonika: Over there next to Manik and Nandini's chair..

Cabir: And these gifts.?

Nyonika: Keep them inside on the table..... And Dhruv, can u plz go and see the arrangements for lunch.

Dhruv: Sure Aunty....
Dhruv said moving away in all the rush of the preparations while Rishab came next.

Rishab: Aunty... The Pandit ji is ready!

Nyonika: Great..... Rishab dear could u plz call Manik from his room, he just came back from somewhere, he must be ready by now. And yes on ur way ask Aliya to get Nandini after 10 mins.

Rishab: Sure aunty....

Soon Manik was downstairs, dressed up in a white lower and vest.... Sitting in front of the Pandit, as he did some rituals and tied the sacred thread on his wrist.

Cabir: Manik baba... Ready?
Cabir whispered as he took a seat next to him.

Manik: If I knew na that I would hv to go through all this, I would hv never proposed this marriage or even better, I would hv taken Nandini too Vegas and got married there.

Cabir chuckled at it and patted his back,
Cabir: Ab pachtaye hot kya jb chidiya chug gyi khet!

Manik: What?

Cabir: Nothing.... It was above ur level. See Nandini is here!

Manik looked up towards the stairs following everyone's gaze as he saw her walking down with aliya by her side. All his irritation went out of the window as a mesmerised look took over face, forming into a small smile.

He always believed that she looked the best in white.... And this was exactly the time when it got confirmed. Her hair oiled up as her some ritual, but still looking beautiful as always!

She walked closer and took a seat next to him. Her legs in front of her, dress pulled up slightly to till her knees.
Manik: White does suit u well!

Nandini: Mr. Malhotra someone warned me not to get used to direct comments... What happened to that?
Nandini replied with a smirk making Manik chuckle.

Manik: Ms. Moorthy... U r supposed to be a good Bride and sit quietly blushing at my appreciation not teasing me back.

The pandit started with the pooja with Nandini as she again bent closer and replied,
Nandini: Look around urself Manik.... This is 2019! I don't think u would hv even agreed to marry someone who would sit here and simply blush.

Manik smirked at it knowing she was right but couldn't reply as the Pandit called Nyonika closer to start the ritual. Nyonika started with Nandini, applying a little haldi on her cheeks, her arms and legs. Blessing her with a bright future, she shifted towards Manik who requested her to just touch the paste on his cheeks and not anymore. Shaking her head Nyonika did as he said and smacked his head before getting up.

With this all the other relatives too came along and continued the same ritual while everyone enjoyed the look on Manik's face. Soon Nandini's family came up, as Manik passed soft nods towards them. The ceremony went on as their friends took their turns, all equally opposing the idea as Manik as they touched the least of the paste.

They were almost towards the end when Nandini noticed Manik mostly clean with just his face and shoulders covered while she was mostly all covered in the turmeric paste. Nyonika noticed her expression and shrugged making Nandini pout.

Nandini: But that's not fair Mom!
Nandini whined making Nyonika chuckle as Manik looked up at her in confusion.

Nyonika: He is all urs my dear... Do as u please!

Nyonika replied back winking at Nandini. Nandini looked at all the relatives around her but then noticed Nyonika's encouraging smile.

Manik: What happened? U want something...
Manik asked her in a concerned tone, making her turn towards him. And before he knew, she filled her palm up with the paste a rubbed it violently on his face.

Nandini: Yes... I want this!

Manik moved back from her reach, resulting in almost falling off his chair as Nandini held his hand and rubbed the paste on his arms as well.

Manik: Nandini.....
Manik snapped making her stop as the crowd laughed.

Nandini: Well now everything is fair!

Manik looked at himself before glaring up at Nandini,
Manik: U r so gone!

Nandini realised his move as she got up from her place and moved back before he could reach her. Manik too got up from his place, moving towards her as she rushed towards Nyonika.

Nandini: Mom save me!

Nyonika: No no no... Keep me out of it!
Nyonika said moving away as Nandini saw Manik reach closer. He was about to catch her, when she suddenly pulled Cabir in front of her, making Manik rub the entire thing on his face.

Cabir: What the-  Why do u guys always get me?

Nandini giggled at his words and moved away calling out a sorry behind her.

Nyonika: Ohk enough.... Girls, go take Nandini up her the bath... I'll get the milk!

Manik: No ways... Not until I get my revenge!
Manik called out running after Nandini, who just pushed him backwards making him fall on the couch as she ran upstairs to the guest room.

Nandini: Better luck next time Mr. Malhotra!
-------------------------------------

Followed by the haldi, the two of them had long proper baths with Milk after which they started getting ready for the Mehendi and Sangeet function.

Nandini was again huddled up in the room by all the three girls. Someone doing her hair, Someone doing the makeup and Someone with the jewellery. Not being used to getting ready this way, she was feeling a bit semiconscious but then the girls were too warm for her to dwell upon it.

Nandini: I want it simple guys plz.....

Aliya: Yeah yeah we know... Don't worry we'll do just the right amount. U'll love it! God helps the beauticians who are coming for u tomorrow!

Nandini rolled her eyes at the exaggeration but still smiled at her cousin.

Navya: Here...  All done!

Navya chipped as Nandini was finally allowed to turn and look at the mirror. Aliya tucked a bit of her hair to a side as she looked up at herself, before smiling in satisfaction.

Nandini: Thank u guys!

Mukti: Shut it with the Thanks... And now help us get ready.

Nandini chuckled at it as they helped each other. After about half an hour, they were all almost ready when Nyonika walked in.

Nyonika: Girls... Ready?

All four of them stood up while Nyonika's eyes stuck at Nandini. She moved forward and stood in front of her, cupping her face. Nandini smiled at her waiting for her to speak up, but instead Nyonika just bent forward and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

Moving back, she took a small amount of kohl and applied it at the back of her ear,

Nyonika: Come soon... They are ready for the bride!

Nandini nodded at her and saw her walk away confused at her simple display of affection. She looked at the girls with her face showing sheer confusion while the girls simply smiled at her.

Mukti: I wish I had cabir's talent in me to capture that beautiful Moment!

Chuckling at her comment, nandini shook her head as they decided to move down. They walked downstairs to find most of their relatives moving around gelling up well almost like a family. Nandini noticed Mrs. K with some lady talking casually and somewhere at the back to her head she was thankful for Mr. K's absence in this event. Nyonika summoned her towards the centre where a beautiful seating arrangement was filled up by 3 beauticians ready with a few heena cones. She was made to sit in the centre of the bed as Aliya came in front of her.

Aliya: We are all here okay? Just call us if u need anything!

Mukti: Right... Till then we'll see what could be done of this boring function.

Mukti said looking at all the aunties around while Nandini laughed.

Nandini: Well all the best for that!

As the girls walked away, one of the mehendi artists took her legs while the other two got onto one hand each. Nandini smiled up at them in a polite thanks and looked up only to have her gaze fix at Mrs. K again. The two of them stared at each other for a minute until Mrs. K turned her gaze away, leaving Nandini to close her eyes as she remembered her father. Just the thought of him, made her smile as she imagined how this day would have been had he been there. 

Her smile increased as he saw Harsh standing near the front door along with Dhruv, talking to a few servants. Somewhere she knew, had her father been here, he would have been exactly like Harsh. As if right on queue, Harsh turned towards her to find her watching him. A slight blush crept onto her face on being caught watching, as Harsh chuckled and moved towards her. He reached near her and caressed her hair,

Harsh: U look beautiful Baby Girl!

Nandini: Thanks Dad...

Nandini murmured with endearment as he walked away. A slight Music was turned on as she saw Mukti near the Music system looking around frustrated before she walked near cabir complaining to him about something, probably about the aunties.

Turning her gaze back towards her legs she saw the mehendi artists make small delicate designs. She was busy following the designs on her hands with at most fascination when she felt someone's strong gaze on her, making her look up to see the camera's lens pointed up at her. A surprised smile came onto her face as the camera clicked.

Nandini: Hey!

The camera turned down as a familiar pair of chocolatey eyes twinkled with a wink.

Manik: A candid click for the bride is said to be compulsory!!

Nandini: A candid?

She asked raising her eyebrow towards the camera making Manik smile as he looked down.

Manik: Well a few or... Maybe more.... If she looks so radiant...

Nandini: U know u look cute when u blush...

Manik: I don't blush!

Manik said immediately looking up at her making her chuckle.

Nandini: Sure u don't.... I guess a few candids of the groom might prove me right!

Manik gave her a blank look making her wink at him. Manik tried a lot to maintain a straight face but a smile came onto his lips. He picked up the camera again and snapped another pic of hers laughing freely.

Nandini: Stop with it now!

Manik: Or?

Manik challenged raising his brows at her while Nandini looked up surprised,

Nandini: Too confident there are we?

Manik: Hmn... How about a battle? Right here... Right now!

Nandini smiled broadly at the idea looking around at the boring party before nodding at him.

Nandini: U r so on Malhotra!

Manik: Lets see who wins Moorthy...

He forwarded his hand towards her for a deal handshake but then smirked at her filled up hands.

Manik: All the best with that!😉

Nandini looked around at his words and spotted Mukti standing with Abhi as she called out,

Nandini: MUKTI.....

Mukti looked up at her, walking closer to know what she needs as Nandini continued smiling at Manik and said to her,

Nandini: Its time to get some life into this room, and show these guys who is the better one out here.......

Manik smirked up at her as he got up moving towards Cabir, Dhruv and Abhi while nandini discussed something with Mukti.

Nandini: We have got to win this!

-------------------------------------------------

Challenge Accepted by Nandini!

What do u think is gonna happen guys?

Stay tuned to know the rest and don't forget to comment ur views!

NOTE: Any photo editors or cover designers in the House??? Come on up guys, I need some help!

Until next time,

Love😍

Navya

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

27.1K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
222K 13.9K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
267K 25.6K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
286K 17.4K 111
It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their problem together... how they are sharin...