The Deal (Kellic)

由 kellicfanfix

Desperate to save his dying sister, Kellin makes a deal with Vic, the son of Lucifer, also the demon of lust... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Final)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 4

6.3K 129 130
由 kellicfanfix

Has it been five days since I've been here? I'm not entirely sure, but it feels like it. The days here are different; they're strange. They seem shorter and the nights seem longer. Sometimes the nights appear to take 24 hours and the days only take a few. Other days it was the other way around. It was truly confusing. It didn't help that I had been in this room the whole time either. The "souls", as we've been called, only get to leave when Vic requests it. That guy, Jaime, he gets summoned by Vic around twice a day and no one else does. I was going insane here. How was I supposed to make him fall in love with me if he's acting as though I don't exist? Am I just another soul?

"How come he doesn't love Jaime?" I asked Jack quietly. We were sitting on his bed, facing each other and talking, because there wasn't anything else to do. We were given no form of entertainment because it's hell; we're supposed to suffer. Sure, it's not as bad as being one of the common souls whose screams are heard throughout the day and night, but honestly sometimes I think I'd rather be one of the tortured ones because at least then I wouldn't be bored out of my mind.

"We don't know. Jaime does everything Vic asks of him and he doesn't complain about it. We all do exactly what Vic wants but it isn't enough to make him fall in love. We're stuck. I've come to the conclusion that it's impossible." He said. I didn't say anything. I hugged my knees to my chest and rested my chin on them. I didn't want to think about what Jack was saying. I didn't want to accept that the devil's son, or demon or whatever he calls himself is incapable of love. I've had this glimmer of hope that I could be reunited with my family and friends and I didn't want to give up on that yet.

An idea popped into my head. Actually it didn't just pop in my head now, I had sort of been thinking about it for a little while, but after what Jack had just said, the idea was now implemented in the fore-front of my mind. If Jaime does everything that Vic wants and hasn't made him fall in love, then maybe I should try doing the opposite. I'm not talking about being completely rebellious because I don't want to be banished, but maybe mixing it up a little couldn't hurt. Maybe I should make the first move instead of him. I'm sure no one has ever done that before. Or maybe I should kiss him, even though Jack warned me about that. I could gradually disobey him and do things that surprise him and maybe he'll like me for that because it's different. It's a long shot, but it's worth a try I guess.

"Good evening." A devilish voice came out of nowhere and a second later Vic was laying on the bed in between Jack and I, his hands behind his head, looking completely relaxed wearing nothing but his trademark tight red pants. Immediately everyone scrambled up from their spots and stood in formation at the end of their beds like they did every time Vic would enter the room. I stayed put this time though, testing out my new ideas. Vic raised his eyebrows at me curiously, I still didn't budge. This was actually the first he's been in here all day. He didn't call upon Jaime or anyone else this morning.

"You." He said, sitting up on his knees in front of me in a flash. "You're coming with me." I didn't have a spare second to register his request because a moment later we were in a different room. I went from sitting to standing so quickly my legs didn't get the memo and I fell to the stone floor. Looking up from the ground I noticed we were in some sort of hallway. The walls were all made of stone, just like the floor. It was like a hallway that led to some sort of a dungeon that you would see in a horror movie. Vic grasped onto my arm and pulled me up roughly, pushing me against the wall.

"I want no funny business from you tonight, okay? You behave yourself and only speak when spoken to by another demon, and stay calm, got it?" He asked forcefully. His usual seductive demeanor was gone and I barely recognized this person with a face of steel, showing no emotion other then...hatred? Evil? Whatever it was, he was trying to be tough and hiding who he actually was; a playful, forever horny demon.

"Other demons? What's going on?" I asked. I knew there would be others but I never thought I'd meet them.

"Yes. Once every now and again my family have a little get together. You humans would call it a feast or dinner I suppose. I don't usually like seeing my family, but this is a requisite. I have to bring my newest soul as a guest, so do the other six demons. I'll tell you more in there. Just remember; no talking and behave." He said. I nodded in understanding, even though I didn't really understand what was going on. Who were these other six demons?

Vic took a step away from me and gestured for me to follow him, which I did. We walked through a small door and I wasn't expecting what we were going to walk into. It was a huge hall, massive. It looked like something you would find at Buckingham palace, only it was darker and had an evil vibe about it. There were paintings covering the grey stone walls and there were black chandeliers with fire lighting up the room on them, instead of light bulbs. Did they even have electricity here? I know we have showers back near out rooms like humans do, but I haven't seen anything else that would mean there was power. I guess it didn't really matter.

The most intimidating thing around the room was the long, large table which was surrounded by people. Doing a quick count like I usually did when I entered a room I noted that there were eighteen people...or demons, or souls actually...which were surrounding the table. I could tell who was who kind of, just by the size of each chair the person was sitting on. Some chairs were a lot bigger, more extravagant than others. It was like every second chair was a smaller one. The smaller ones were occupied by people who were staring at the table with their heads down, being sure not to make eye contact; they were taken souls like me. Next to them were the bigger chairs which were filled with who I guessed were the demons. Then, on one side of the table in the middle were six of the larger chairs which were filled with people who looked a lot older than the others. I was told that no one ages over twenty, but these others looked like they were maybe thirty or forty.

Before I could get further lost in my thoughts, Vic had placed his hand on my lower back and was leading me to our chairs which were the only ones left. As I sat down I noticed how under-dressed both Vic and I were. The other demons were wearing shirts, or even just vests, but Vic was still shirtless. As for the other souls, they were all fully dressed in different clothes which looked worn out. Some looked better than others, some looked worse for wear. One in particular look like he had been beaten every single day of his life. Everyone was chattering, even some of the souls, causing the whole room to be quite loud actually.

"Ah, Victor, glad you decided to grace us with your presence." One of the older looking creatures said.

"Of course, father. I'm not Siren, I'm not the lazy one." He said. I looked at Vic to see him shoot a look at a girl. The girl had long, light brown hair and was sitting in her chair with her legs over one of the arm rests and her head leaning against the other. Someone, who I guessed was her latest soul, was hand feeding her grapes. She lazily rolled her eyes at Vic. Why do I feel like I'm witnessing some sort of dysfunctional family moment?

Wait! Father! This man across from me is the devil himself? Holy shit! I started shaking just from the mere idea of it all. The most evil creature in the history of time is sitting across from me and I was fucking terrified. I felt a hand on my knee, squeezing it lightly. I looked at Vic. He came closer until his lips were at my ear.

"I told you, calm." He whispered, making me shiver. His hand stayed on my knee and I focused on it probably more than I should have. I haven't been touched by anyone all week and a simple touch like that made me almost instantly sexually frustrated. I pushed the thoughts out of my head. Now is not the time.

"I see you've finally gathered a new soul. It's about time. I thought I was going to have to get Michael to teach you." The devil said. Do I call him that? Devil? Satan? Did it really matter?. What he had said angered Vic. I could tell because his grip on my knee tightened.

"We can't all be as perfect as Mike." Vic said bitterly under his breath.

"I was hoping you would have gotten over this phase with the male humans." Said Vic's father. This just made Vic tighten his grip even more.

"You know I can't decide which souls I connect with." Vic seethed, his hold getting tighter and tighter. I was starting to become more painful by the second. I slid my hand over his, rubbing it soothingly so maybe he would calm down. I was kind of surprised at what was going on to be honest. It was like a normal family, with a judgmental father and an angsty son. It wasn't until Vic's father started a conversation with someone else did Vic let go of me. He placed his hands on the table, clutching at his knife and fork. That was another strange thing about being here; they still ate just like humans do. Jack told me that the demons could see what happens up there and they adopt some ways of life, and they still needed to eat. Of course they didn't have all of the food that humans have, but with a click of their fingers they could, which is what just happened. Vic's father clicked his fingers and a moment later the table was flooded with plate upon plate of food; more food than I have ever seen at one time in my life.

"Eat." Vic ordered me. I looked around the table and I saw everyone else had begun to eat, so I decided to as well. This was strange; a family dinner with demons and terrified looking souls. I wanted to know more about these demons though.

"Want to give me a devil/demon history lesson?" I asked Vic quietly. He shot a glare at me because I had spoken even though he hadn't told me too. I didn't forget about the rule, I was just ignoring it. Vic didn't say anything about it though.

"Alright, so you've already kind of met my father, Lucifer. He's what you would call the 'top dog' around here. He runs the show. Then you've got his, I guess, sister and brother; Lilith and Satan." He said and pointed to a woman who was two seats away from Lucifer, and a man who was two seats away from her. He had completely skipped by the people sitting next to them. Were they souls too? "Those three were the first creatures to roam hell with no recollection of how they were created. They just existed in adult form straight away. The people sitting to the right of them are the first souls they ever collected, who were then permanently made demons, for mating purposes."

"Mating purposes?" I asked. Is that even possible in the afterlife?.

"Yes. There are seven demon children, and seven alone. No more than that can be made. Here's an interesting fact for you though, each of us seven demons represent what you humans call the seven deadly sins." He told me.

"Oh?" I asked, showing some interest. I was shocked at how open he was being. Well I shouldn't really be shocked because he doesn't seem like the type of person to hold anything back.

"Yes, you see her?" He asked and pointed to the same girl who rolled her eyes at him earlier. "That's Siren, she represents Sloth. I'm actually surprised she's even here right now. Usually she's too lazy to attend these things and instead spends most of her time in her wing of the castle with her souls, messing with their feelings, as she says." The girl was still in the same position as before with her soul feeding her things. She looked like a queen with a slave.

"That," He said, pointing to a man. "Is Alex. He represents gluttony." I looked at the boy. He looked like he had a killer body. How in the world could he be gluttony? Aren't they supposed to eat a lot? As if reading my thoughts, Vic answered my question. "If you were a demon and had powers then you'd make yourself look as good as that too, right?" Point taken.

Vic moved along in a clockwise fashion to the next demon. A girl who was slender and wearing nothing but what looked like lingerie. She was excessively pale and had long platinum blonde hair. "That's Taylor, also known as envy. You don't want to make her jealous of anything because she can be a psycho bitch."

My gaze followed his onto the next person. A pissed off looking man. "That's Dennis. Wrath. Don't get on his bad side whatever you do. He will not have any mercy and his temper can rise quickly because of nothing." Okay, note to self, stay away from him. The soul he bought was the one who was bruised and bloody. I felt sorry for him.

"That's Ronnie. He's pride. So basically he's an egotistical bastard and is in love with himself." Vic said, pointing to another demon. He doesn't have very nice things to say about his family. It was unusual seeing him so bitter instead of seductive.

"Then there's my brother, Mike." He said, pointing to someone two seats down from him. "He represents greed. If he sees something he wants he'll set his sights on it and won't stop until he gets it. He's a collector, I suppose." Vic looked at me after telling me about his other six family members.

"So that leaves me." He said with his usual seductive smile. He lightly licked his bottom lip.

"Lust." I said and he nodded.

"Yes, lust. We all live up to our sins and we can't help it. Its part of our nature, it's like an addiction. Just like Mike wanting every material thing he can get his hands on, or just like Dennis feeling the need to hurt everything in his sights; I want what my sin forces me to want. Sex, all the time, and when I'm not having sex then I desire it. I guess I'm the lucky demon then, huh?" He asked but he didn't want an answer. He wasn't being completely honest with that last sentence though. There was something about the way he said it where it sounded maybe a little bit sarcastic. I don't know why he was being sarcastic though. Whatever it was I forgot about it and went about eating my dinner, slowly forming a plan in my head that could get me into a lot of trouble.

***VIC'S POV***

This Kellin person. There was something different about him. He was so inquisitive and hung off of every word I said. All of the other souls didn't give a damn about my family. They would just sit here without speaking and whenever I did talk to them they didn't seem to care. They just saw me as someone who took away their lives. They should be grateful! They were the ones who made the deal and they were the ones who got exactly what they wanted, but instead they loathed me. Kellin though; Kellin didn't seem like he hated me, well not yet anyway. Kellin acted as though I was a human being like he once was. I couldn't help but feel somewhat suspicious, wondering why he wasn't scared of me or why he was actually interested in what I had to say. It didn't matter anyway so I don't know why I was thinking about it.

"Hey Vic, that's a nice new soul you've got there." My brother said from two spots down from me. I looked in his direction and made his soul's chair move back with my mind so I could see Mike. The girl looked scared but I ignored her.

"Yes, yes he is." I said.

"Pretty too." Mike said, his eyes going dark. I knew what that look meant. That was his look of desire. I was the fucking demon of desire so I knew exactly what that look meant.

"And mine." I snapped bluntly. Mike cracked a smile and chuckled.

"For now." He said with a shrug. Ugh, he is always doing this! He sees something he wants and he thinks he can just take it. Doesn't he have enough souls? He collects like ten every day which is ridiculous because he just has to dispose of them all because that's too many!

"No, Mike. He's my new toy. Leave him." I whined. This was like the Tony incident all over again.

"I just want to play with him for a little while. Come on brother, share." Mike teased. I gritted my razor sharp teeth together and turned away from him, making his pathetic soul smash back against the table. I turned back, facing the front, practically seething in silence. My flow of anger was interrupted though when I felt a hand rest on my thigh and start inching closer to the always hard snake in my pants. I looked at Kellin with a warning glance.

"What?" He asked with an innocent look in his bright blue eyes. The daring boy finally placed his hand over the bulge in my pants and rubbed it sending a wave of desire through me.

"Stop that." I ordered, although it wasn't heart-felt at all (not that I had a heart) and he knew that so he didn't stop. This wasn't right, then again, we're in hell, what is right and wrong? But doing this at the table with my entire family in the room? Well, it would be frowned upon I guess, but wouldn't be seen as a big deal. I liked to keep my sexual life (so pretty much my whole life) separate from my family. Kellin, this innocent, naive boy was working his hand faster, palming my erection. With just one concentrated thought I could have stopped him. But I am the demon of lust. It went against everything I believed in to stop him, so I let him continue. I let him have his fun, knowing he would pay for it later.

"So, Victor. Was everything running smoothly in the torture quarters today?" My father asked me.

"Ye-es." My breathing hitched half way through the word. Shit, control. Vic. Control.

"Is everything alright, you seem nervous." My mother entered the conversation. That's just perfect. All I need is more attention on me right now. Kellin shifted into an agonizingly slow pace and I found myself subconsciously grinding into his hand. The whole time the little prick was staring off into space as if he wasn't doing anything.

"Yes. I'm fine. Excuse us for a moment." I said quickly and concentrated on an image of my bedroom. A moment later we were in the room. I had Kellin and myself already naked. He was pushed up against the door and I thrust into him without a warning. He cried out, his eyes widening at the surprise.

"You think you can do that and get away with it?" I asked, pulling out and ramming back into him again, causing him to scream from a mixture of pleasure and pain. I needed this fuck. I had gone all day without it and to be perfectly honest I had been craving Kellin lately, although I don't know why. Probably because he's new and I haven't touched him for the last few days.

"Apologize." I ordered him.

"N-no." He gasped. No? Did he really just defy me again? I don't know why but that just turned me on more. I kept fucking the overly-sensitive boy against the door, listening to his loud moans and cries. I was tempted to bite him but he was being punished. I didn't want him to have any unnecessary pleasure.

His hands latched onto my shoulders and his nails dug into them. I groaned in pain and thrust into him harder and harder, deeper and deeper. Wanting a change of position, I speedily flew the two of us across the room to the bed and smashed him against the headboard. I heard a crack in the wooden material, but I ignored it. Holding his hips, I fucked him into it over and over again while he screamed out louder than ever before. The timber behind him splintered more and more with each time I slammed back into him.

"Say sorry. You disobeyed me. I don't like it when people disobey me." I said. Oh fuck he feels so good around me, and those sounds he's making would be enough to get me off even if I wasn't fucking him.

"You liked it." He said. This angered me. Oh he is so going to get it. I removed my hands from his hips and held the top of the headboard. I thrust into him harder, my dick growing even bigger inside of him. I kept pushing him further and further up the headboard, pulling him away from it and crashing him back into it roughly without any regard for his safety. He was going to have bruises in the morning and I wouldn't heal it for him. This is what he gets for messing with me.

The headboard finally snapped in two and I pulled Kellin away from it, pushing him onto his back on the bed.

"Oh Vic please, I'm going to come." The boy said desperately. The pleading in his voice was enough to send me over the edge. I felt a frenzy throughout my body and I was climaxing, spilling into him, my body still moving with his for a last few thrusts until I pulled out, with Kellin underneath me panting and whimpering because I denied him his release. This was his punishment though.

I teleported us, a now dressed us, to the souls' room. Everyone, like usual, stood at the end of their beds. I helped a sexually frustrated, exhausted, battered Kellin to his bed and pushed him onto it roughly. He has to know who's boss in this situation. He can't keep going around thinking he can control me like he did at the dinner table tonight.

"If you touch yourself, or if any of the others touch you, you're all banished. Understood?" I asked. The shuddering boy nodded. His erection was poking at his boxers and his hands were twitching with eagerness to finish himself off. The lust in me was dying to take over, but I wouldn't allow it, so I promptly disappeared.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

438K 14.2K 19
(Smut) Kellin is a twink; a newly-hired teen porn star. He's used to giving sexual favors to other people- specifically strangers- in return for mone...
45.3K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...
Wonderless 由 Я

同人小說

6.5K 210 66
Vic wakes up in the hospital and his room mate is A cute boy named kellin quinn.. I AM PUTTING A TRIGGER WARNING HERE IN THE DESCRIPTION BECAUSE I KE...
78.2K 4.9K 40
Kellin Quinn, a secretive demon and Vic Fuentes, a scarred angel. They don't know who they're talking to but they can hear a voice. When that voice b...