Here By Your Side | Younghoon

By your_maje

《To be or not to be, staying beside you through up and downs is worth risking for.》 A The Boyz inspired book! More

Cross path
fan meeting
way
way pt. 2
that beautiful view
The meet up
are we on?
love is in the air
His place
circus pt. 2
Eunice meet Tan
favor
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
official first date
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Circus

189 2 2
By your_maje

Jia's pov:

Its been a week after Tan took me in his place. I can't even believe myself dating a man.

Wait....  Are we really dating???  But he asked me...  Was it all a joke???  No way..  There's no way you can't think in that way Jia,  hhayyy

"Jia? " I heard Eunice voice behind me.
"yes? Come in" I said while taking a turn to where I believe she is.
"mom just want me to give this to you,  it is an mp3, and I already downloaded your favorite songs from The Boyz. " her voice is flat,  showing no interest nor sincerity. But atleast  she talked to her now.
"thank you" i replied back, 
"by the way Euni---" i was cut off when I heard the door closed.

She left already...

I hold the mp3 that she gave to me,  pity of me,  i can't see their faces.

I took a shower,  it's night already but I wonder why Tan didn't call me nor just visit me here.

Maybe he is just busy..  But with what?? 
Aisshhh,  I shouldn't be thinking that way, I have no rights,  besides he's studying about business.

Later on,  my phone rings and I quickly grabbed it expecting that it would be the man that I missed already. "hello??? " I happily answered the phone.

My heart suddenly skipped a beat when I realized that it wasn't the man she's expecting to call.
"do you have any plans for today Jia? I want to invite you though since dad will be opening a circus" Mia said on the other line of the phone.

"ughh..  I'm free as always,  sure" i replied with a somehow happy tone of voice.  I can't understand why I got so bored in my life everytime I realized that it wasn't Tan who's calling.

"am hey Jia? You fine? " the voice of Mia snapped me from thinking of Tan again..  Gasshhh what's happening to me?

"of course,  I do,  what time though? " I asked her on the phone.
"it will be a night party in the circus before dad finally open it tomorrow " she stated,  "so I bet it's around 8 pm??  Is that fine for you? "

"of course" i said, "see you then" then I hanged up the phone.

I layed my back in my bed,  staring blankly on the ceiling, I didn't asked for that much but why do I missed him even just for a split of seconds?  It is not the natural of me, weird.

By the way what's time it is already? 
I pulled myself out of my bed and get my blind cane which is located on the right side of my bed. I tap for my way out from my room. 

"mom?" I announced her name everywhere,  to be honest I'm still not used upon calling her 'mom' it somehow bothers me. I still miss my mom.

"yes darling? " I heard her response,  "why are you here?  You shouldn't be roaming around like that,  where's your slippers? " she asked in a manly tone of her voice.  Her sweet voice.

I moved my toes to realized that I seriously forgot my slippers,  haisstt,  whatever.  "I'm sorry mom,  I forgot heeh" I let out a simple chuckle but she cupped my cheeks
"but next time wear it again okay? " she asked me.  I smiled back and nodded .

"by the way I heard you calling me,  is there anything you need? " she asked while combing my hair using her bare hands,  the touch that I missed when mom was still alive.

"ugh..  I just want to ask what time is it? " then I smiled slyly.

"it's 6:45 pm my darling" she said, 
"by the way mom,  my friend Mia called me a while ago and she invited me to her father's party this night, 8pm" i stated.

She let out a deep sigh, "will you be fine alone or should I tell Eunice to come with you? " she offered. To be honest I want to know Eunice more,  ever since she came here she didn't tell about herself.

"no, mom,  Eunice would probably gets uncomfortable around me.  Maybe next time hehehe" then I shyly bowed my head,  it's true. Who wants to be with a blind person?  Who wants to hang out with me?  I'm nothing but a trash..  No one ---

"Eunice is a lovely girl too,  she may not be able to show it to you but she's good and caring, I hope the both of you will get well soon" I don't know what hurts the most.  The fact that I can't be with them forever due to the unsure operation on my eyes or the fact that I can't see them even if I want to know their faces.  I got no choice.

A minute of silence has passed,  "oh,  you need to prepare yourself,  got to your room already and maybe I'm just going to do your chores here. " when she finally speaked out. Mom if you really see this lady in front of me, I'm sure you will like her too she's taking care of me mom,  when no one did. *sighs*

"ok mom" I answered, giving her my sweet smile and take a step back to my room.

I take a bath and sit in front of my table where my make ups,  lotions and facial creams were there.
While putting my favourite scented lotion,  I heard the door slowly opening.

"ahmm-- mom told me to help you there since you'll be getting late if you do that alone" it was Eunice. From the moment they transferred here,  I haven't listen to her sweet voice.  I can't call her a little sister when we are just a week apart. Same month,  same year of birth.

"oh,  sure.. " I said and I pulled the chair next to me to give her a seat.

She started to take the brush and combed it on my hair. I don't know but one thing I'm sure about her is that she always had her phone with her and you can hear the music that she plays too!  But sadly it wasn't the same like mine.  The weird thing is that,  I hear no voice nor music nor notifications from her phone.  Maybe she left it.  Who knows.

"you should atleast look like a girl when you go out" Eunice finally broke the silence and snapped me back to reality.

She continued on brushing my hair,  "not all guys is serious so you have to keep your guards up" she added which makes my face mold into a question mark.  What does she mean about keeping my guards up?
"what do you mean? " Curiosity kills the cat, they said, that's why I asked her.

She let out a deep sigh and put my hair brush down and get something that was already in my table and put it on my hair,  "I saw you once when you go out with a guy,  I accidentally saw you so don't worry. " she explained in a formal tone of voice.

Aahhh so she means about Tan,  but he is just a friend----

Wait..  Is he really just a friend? Aishh I don't know,  stop asking me

"you want to meet him? " I gladly offered her.  I mean, if doing this would make my relationship to her more closer then I'll do it.

"really?? " she said in a very nice,  sweeg tone of her voice.  It's the first I heard her saying that.
"but when?  And where? " she asked, still fixing my hair.

"I don't know,  but if he asked me to go out then I'll tell him that you will come with me" then I smiled.  But then the atmosphere change,  I feel like something is really wrong.

"what is it? " I asked her.

"it was just,  it came out like I'm a third wheel in your bonding.  You can leave me in the house if you want though, " she stated, it somehow hurts my heart a little since now that I somehow got her attention and having a conversation with her like this,  it's like a dreams do come true.

"oh come on!  You could join us,  he wouldn't mind,  beside he is just my friend so there's no third wheeling in the scenario " I let out a chuckle and deep sigh,  I hope this will do.

"thank you" she replied and I just think that my heart that was once broken into pieces when mom died turned back into a whole heart again.  It feels so good that now, exactly at this moment..  I somehow became close to Eunice.

We are now here in Mia's place,  my dad decided to gave me ride to Mia's place.

"thanks dad" I said and open the car door.

"will you be fine if didn't fetch you after the party?  I maybe busy in the hospital but I can make it if you want. " he said,  giving me my blind cane.

I received the blind cane and sweetly smiled at him,  "I'm fine dad,  besides I can help myself from traveling remember?" then I fixed my dress

"ok sweety,  if you say so. But if there's something wrong, don't hesitate to call me okay?  I'm only one call away" he said and I closed the car door.

I tap everywhere and everywhere until....

"Jia!!!  Glad you make it!  By the way let me give you this one" then she put something into my wrist.

"what is this? " i asked while touching the thing that she put in my wrist.

"it is a ribbon,  so everyone who had it on their wrist will be accompanied well throughout the party,  of course I only have 20 of them so yours is the 19th ribbon,  just thank me later hehe" then she wrapped her arms around my shoulder. "let's go~" she said

I don't know when did I get myself a very trustworthy friend like Mia.  She became my friend when I met her in the Hospital,  she was crying and I couldn't help myself but to ask her. It happened a week before the accident where I lost my eye sight.

At least she stayed here with me. Thank God.

"Mia!! " some random guest approach us.

"oh hey!  I'm glad you came by the way please suit yourself in the party" then Mia came back to my side.

"I forgot there are so many guest for tonight's party,  well are you fine Jia?" her voice has a worried tone.

I smiled back,  "just put me somewhere I can eat" I replied back

"you seriously loves food huh? " then both of us laugh. Seriously.

She helped me reach the counter where I can order any foods,  thanks to the ribbon that she putted on me a while ago I really got myself anything I want. Special treatment for a special friend.

Five dishes had been passed away because of my non stop mouth when someone from my back talks. "you're here too? " a very very very familiar voice touches my ears.

"Tan? "I shockingly asked. As I turned my front into him

"wow~ you really have a good recognition on voices huh" did he just compliment me? 

I could feel my cheeks heated up after what he said. Staph it Jia!!  Arrgghh!!!!

"hehe thanks" I replied.  Proudly I didn't get my words stuck beneath my throat.

"can I join you? " he asked me,  well obviously he could! 

"of course!" then I gave him my widest smile.  Welp, I'm sure right now I totally look like an idiot.

He chuckled and then he ordered a drink for himself.

"how did you got here by the way" I asked him.

The sounds here iis quite loud so I leaned closer to him.

Younghoon's pov:

I was drinking my vodka when Jia leaned closer to me..

Did...  She...  Just....  So close!

Badump!badump!badump!

I take a big gulp as I see how close she is to me.  So close that I can even study the every features of her face. Damn! What a lovely creature.
"how did you get here? " she asked.
Her question stopped me from looking at her face,  from her eyes to her very soft and redish lips.

"huh??  A-ah wha-at did you say? " ghasshh!!  Why can't I asked her straight?!  Tsk!

"I said,  how did you get here" she repeated.  I got mesmerize again by the cold air she breathes as she speak in front of my face.  Swear to God I'm not going anywhere if this woman in front of me will be my wife.

"am I being so close to you? " she askes again,  I smiled and calm myself down first.  God!  I can't take it anymore she's so precious!

"a bit" i replied and I see a tinted red cheeks slowly showing up. Is she blushing?  Yes?  Oh!  Indeed she is!

"oh! " she said and quickly take a distance not far from me,  "is this fine?  I can't  hear----" she didn't finished her explanation when I grab her chair and guided her back so she won't fall.

"don't go far away from me,  this one is good" then I let go of my right hand that was in her back and my left hand that I used from pulling her closer to me.

She blushed again once more,  hahaha.

"u-uhm..  Sorry,  I can't see you and I thought I wasn't that close to you,  but...  I just really want to hear you" she explained and as the reality hit me,  she's right.  It's quite noisy here because of the visitors and DJ's  playing their remix music to the crowd.

I grab her hands,  and headed to the exit door, 

"wait... Where are we going? " she asked

"somewhere we can talk privately and spend quality time together" I replied and together with that,  her hands is so cold,  she's nervous. How cute.

//////********//////

A/n: so I'm back again pips,  and I'm so sorry if I didn't update a new chapter but here you have it,  enjoy!  ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.1K 37
⚠️Very inappropriate story for fun. If you are uncomfortale with that then please dont read! ⚠️
21.2K 1K 29
❛in a world where it was impossible to escape myself, i found it just as impossible to escape him. how could i be so afraid of him, but also afraid o...
45.9K 2K 22
Where You will go on 11 dates to find your True Love. But what if your True Love is Somewhere Else? And what if he's a Serial Killer? Can you Trust...
22.2K 1.9K 20
❛ 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓ ②⓪②①⓪④②⑤ ╰☆☆ ©fluffyric...