Serendipity | YKH

By Tokkimallows

(n.) finding something good without looking for it. Park Jin Hee experience struggles in her life. She keep... More

S E R E N D I P I T Y
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E (Finale)

E I G H T E E N

821 35 2
By Tokkimallows

KIHYUN'S POV

"Miss are you alright?" I asked her, she turn around to face me. "Jin Hee?"

She's all messed up. Her body exposed just in her bra. Skirt is ripped. Eyes was red because of crying. It breaks my heart seeing her here, crying and covering her bare body. I quickly took off my coat and put it on her. Then she quickly hugged me tightly crying against my chest.

"Thank you, y-you came" she cried. She was crying so hard making it hard for her to breath. I pull her away and held her by her shoulder. She was looking down still panicking.

"Hey, Look---Look here Jin Hee, shh-- you're fine now" I said lifting her chin up, cupping her face and making an eye contact with her. "calm down, you're fine now" I told her and she nodded but she's still in panicked, still crying.

"Jin---Jin Hee breath in, breath out" I told her and she did followed me. "Good Girl, now let's go" I said and help her to stand up but her knee was so weak making me carry her bridal style.

"Ki----Hyun" she breath out then buried her face against my chest.

"Shhh you're safe now" I said then she hugged me. I look at her and her eyes are closed. I smile to myself thankful that I'm the one who saw Jin Hee and save her.

I put her at the backseat of my car. Then I went to the driver's seat. She's still the same. Same face, same body and same heart. I started my engine and started driving not really sure where to bring her. What if I take her home just for now until she wakes up I don't want to check on her things. So I made drove all the way to my house.

Once I arrived, I went out of my car and open the backdoor to get Jin Hee. I made my way upstairs all the way to my room and lay her comfortably on my bed. She still looks like an angel. I can't believe this woman already have children. Then my eyes landed on her body she was so exposed in front of me, her wrist has bruise and her legs has dirt.

I took off my coat from her and her ripped skirt leaving her on her undergarments. I went to the bathroom to grab some pail and a towel then I went back to her sitting on beside her. I cleaned her fave first using the wet towel, then her body, arms and legs. After cleaning her up I went to my closet to find some sweat pants and a shirt for her to wear. After I finally dressed her up I left her into my room.

I went back downstairs to make something to et then I heard a phone ringing. That's not mine. I went to living room and check on Jin He's purse seeing her phone ringing. I open her phone then saw the caller ID "Jiyeon-ssi". I answer the call and before I can speak, her phone shut off. There's so many people worried for this gorgeous and lovable woman.

I went back upstairs to check on Jin Hee but she's still sleeping. I went beside her and caress her head. Fuck! She's burning. She has a fever. I grabbed a wet towel and put it against her forehead.

"Ki---hyun??" she said but she's still sleeping, her eyes are still close. "H-help m--e" she breath out then I saw a tears coming down from her eyes. I think she's having a nightmare

"You're fine" I said and caress her arms making her gasp waking up.

"Don't touch me!" she shouted as she pushed herself up. She just sat there hugging her knees while her face was buried against it crying. I held her on her shoulder but she shrugged away.

"Get off me! Don't touch me!" she shouted still her head buried against her knees.

"Its just me, Kihyun" I said then she lift her head up. "Come here" I said giving her a hand waiting if she will take it or not.

She stares at my hand, then look into my eyes as she takes my hand. I pull her closer to me then she quickly hugged me.

"It's really you, Kihyun" she whispered at me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and shoulder pulling her closer to me. "I missed you"

"God, I missed you too" I response and planted a kiss against her head. Then I heard her sniffing.

"Hey don't cry" I said patting her head. Then she lift her head up and look at me, I wipe her tears using my thumb. Then she pulled me into a hug once again.

"Why do you keep on appearing every time I'm in danger? Why do you always save me?" she asked.

"I think destiny keeps on bringing us together" I response

"Then why didn't you hesitate to save me?" She asked lifting her head.

"Because its you, Park Jin Hee" I said as I cupped her face. Fuck those lips! Time seems like stopped, none of us are moving we just look at each other's eyes. Then I gradually came near at her. When our lips are about to touch she looked away.

"Shit! My twins" she said as she stood up. "Where's my purse?"

"downstairs" I response then she quickly run downstairs to search for her purse once she found her phone.

"Shit! My phone is dead. I really need to get back home" she said and started to fix her purse.

"Hey clam down, I'll bring you there once to eat dinner and take some medicine you have a fever" I told her but she made her way to the front door. I quickly run towards her and pulled her.

"I'll bring you home but first eat dinner and take some medicine. I just can't let you off at this hour" I said then she seems to think of it before finally agreeing with me. I told her to eat dinner while I take a shower upstairs then we will go after that.

I end up wearing a grey sweat pants and my black black shirt. I grabbed my phone and keys before going downstairs to check on Jin Hee. She was sitting on the couch eyes shut. Then I sat beside her.

"Jin Hee?" I called her and then her eyes open. She look at me while rubbing her eyes. Uwu she's still too cute.

"Oh sorry, let's get going" she said as she stood up from her sit and made her way towards my car.

I went to the other side to open the door for the passenger seat in front. Once she got inside I went to the driver's seat and start my engine.

The drive was quiet, none of us are talking. Maybe I should make a move now, to be with her?

"Jin H---"

"Why do you always find a way to get into my life?" she suddenly asked

"Don't you want me to be part of your life?" I gave her back the question.

"Its not like that" She said "Just look at me Kihyun" she added then I look at her.

"You're still the Jin Hee that I loved, you're still gorgeous" I told her

"I mean I already have my family yet you still want to be part of my life" she spoke.

"There's still something missing in your life"

"my life is okay now" she bravely spoke.

"Just look at you, what if something happen to you again? Can you protect yourself? Can you protect your twins?"

"What do you want me to do then?" she asked, tears started to form into her eyes.

"Have me in your life again. I want to be with you"

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
JinHee & Kihyun is back!
↪TM🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 10.2K 60
"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometimes it can turn things interesting.
11.3K 359 52
To live a life itself is not easy even when someone have everything ... Not to mention if a person just have a hope to continue to live with ... Unti...
638K 14.5K 47
Love me love me now Love me love me good Don't need nobody else when it feels this good (you make me go) Ain't nobody around, do it like you should Y...
93.5K 2.2K 56
Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihyun, a notorious charmer. She believed he...