Serendipity | YKH

By Tokkimallows

(n.) finding something good without looking for it. Park Jin Hee experience struggles in her life. She keep... More

S E R E N D I P I T Y
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E (Finale)

F O U R

924 29 5
By Tokkimallows

JIN HEE'S POV

Days have passed since the day I got hospitalized. I finally got rested so I decided to pay Kihyun a visit at his office. I really need to talk to him right now. So I wear my black leggings and my pink hoodie paired with my white sneakers. I grabbed my phone and went all the way to his company building.

As soon as I arrived at his company building a lady approached me.

"Good morning ma'am is there something I can help you??" She asked

"Can you tell me the office of the president?"

"4th floor ma'am, the last room" she said "do you have an appointment with him?" She asked I look at her and shook my head.

"Maybe I should give him a call first" the lady suggested but I just ignore her and went all the way to the elevator.

"Ma'am we should have called h----" the elevator suddenly closed. As soon as I step out of the elevator another lady approached me.

"Excuse me ma'am the president told me not to let anyone go to his office" she said I look over her table and saw 'Secretary Ahn'

"Its urgent and I need to talk to him now" I said and made my way to his office.

"Ma'am he has a meeting with someone. You can't----" she was cut off when I open the office door and close it behind me.

As soon as I stepped in his office I saw Kihyun sitting on his chair while a girl is straddling on his lap. His coat was hanging on his chair and his polo was hanged open. While the girl's blouse was open and Kihyun was kissing her on her neck and chest.

"Didn't I told you not to go here?" Kihyun asked and he paused when he saw me instead of his secretary.

"Kihyun? Up until now your still doing this kind of stuffs?"

"Who cares it's my life" he response.

"You shouldn't keep doing that. What if you made her pregnant?" I asked him.

"I know what I'm doing and I haven't made a single girl pregnant" he response buttoning his polo properly.

"And who is she??" The girl on his lap asked..

"She used to be the girl I pleasure....yeah she's my ex" he arrogantly said.

"And why is she here??" The girl asked once again.

"Maybe her new boyfriend doesn't make her feel good during sex? That's why she wants me back I guess?" He added. Why is he become so arrogant??

"I'm not here to have sex with you Kihyun..I'm already doing that with you" I said.

"Then why are you here bitch?" The girl asked. This girl is getting on my nerves. I quickly approached her and pull her by her hair.

"Ouch! Bitch let go!" The girl said then Kihyun separate the two of us.

"Then why are you even here??" Kihyun asked me.

"I'm here to talk with you" I said.

"Then said it already" he said looking annoyed as he sat back on his seat lighting his cigarette. He still smoke??

"Its something private" I said looking down avoiding his gaze.

"Go" he said and the girl fixed herself before going out.

"Start talking" he said.

"I'm here so that we can talk about us"

"Then you can go out now" he coldly response. "There's nothing to talk about us"

"There is" I defend "about that night"

"I've already given you a chance Jin Hee. I asked you to go out with me so that we can have a talk but what have you done? You went out with some random guy" he said.

"He's not just a random guy"

"You've been out there flirting with the guy you don't even know long enough" he said throwing his cigarette in the ashtray and run his hands through his hair.

"Wait....I'm not the only one who had other people....I mean you're out here pretending to have a meeting just for you not to get disturb while making out with a bitch"

"And why do you even care? I've been doing those this before you get into my life and now that you're not part of my life I'm back doing things I used to do" he said "plus I just stopped all those things because I loved you. I didn't do those things even tho we already broke up cause I believe in you that you'll still let me be part of your fucking life and what have you done? You just agreed to go out with me and I'm hoping that we'll get back like how we used to be...and you? You just went out there to entertain a guy" he said making him slam his table as he stood up from his seat.

"K-kihyun that's why I'm here, I'm not here to argue with. Km here cause I want us to be like how we used to be" I said and tears started to roll down my cheeks.

I just look down and avoid looking at him. Tears still rolling down my cheeks but I'm trying my best to make it stop. Silence filled the room and I hear footsteps approaching me. Then he put his finger under my chin and lift it up for him to look at me into my eyes.

"Don't cry" he said but he still sounds so annoyed. He put his hand inside his pocket and pull out a handkerchief and hand it to me.

"I just w-want us t-to be l-like how w-we used to be" I said and wipe my tears using the handkerchief he gave me.

"Sorry but things in the past cannot be brought to present. I've already given you a chance so we can have a tall about it but you messed it. I don't have reason to be with you again" he said and walk back to his seat.

"Actually there still... the night we spent together and because of that i----"

"No, just forget about it. I'm drunk that night and so are you" he response as he used both of his hands to cover his face. I heard him sigh "you can go now" he said.

I look at him one last time before waling out of his office. Tears rolling down to my cheeks. What will happen to my life now???

🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯
KihyunxJinHee no more??? Read the first book SWS💞
-TM💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 829 64
❝𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫.❞ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ An app where th...
191K 7.5K 68
"Sometimes I think about what my life would be like without you." "Then leave."
92.6K 2.2K 56
Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihyun, a notorious charmer. She believed he...
15.8K 601 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...