Serendipity | YKH

Tokkimallows tarafından

(n.) finding something good without looking for it. Park Jin Hee experience struggles in her life. She keep... Daha Fazla

S E R E N D I P I T Y
O N E
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E (Finale)

T W O

1.2K 34 4
Tokkimallows tarafından

After Graduation, Kihyun and I broke up with each other. Well he's going to America, he said he's not sure if he's coming back that's why I broke up with him but he promised me once he come back we'll start over again. What an ass right???

But I met him again at Taehyun and Jinri's wedding and I didn't contact him anymore after that and someone told me he went back to America again but I'm not so sure if that's true.

Month have passed after that Wedding. I'm working with Hongbin. His cafe already have so many branches and I'm the one who's handling three of his branches. I'm still living at my old apartment together with Hershey. Hershey is my dog she's a Samoyed given by Kihyun after our graduation.

When I woke up this morning I'm not feeling well. I'm a kind of dizzy and I don't have the appetite to eat at all. Then I remembered Hongbin asked me if I want to come with him cause he's paying a visit at his nephew. Seojoon and Shin Hye already have a son, Shin Hye just gave birth last night.

So I didn't waste a time and start dressing up I didn't have breakfast. I already have a bath and brush my teeth. I went back to my room and start choosing clothes. I just wear my jeans and a simple shirt . Then a knock came. I quickly grab my purse before going.

"You ready?" It was Hongbin.

"Come on I really want to see your nephew" I said locking the door and pulling him by his wrist.

------------
Once we arrived at the hospital we went to the third floor room 318. And there's Shin Hye laying on the bed.

"Congratulations you two" Hongbin said.

"How about you two? When will you guys get married?? I mean you two are both single why don't you date each other???" Seojoon said

"Who says I'm single? I'm dating Jiyeon" Hongbin said.

"Aww that broke Jin Hee's heart" Seojoon said in an annoying tone.

"No...I'm happy I'm single" I said proudly "plus I believe that a especial someone will come to my life" I added. In fact I really miss Kihyun, eight years have already passed when we broke up but during those eights years I didn't try to date someone again cause I'm hoping once he comeback to Seoul we will start over again.

I met him last last month at Jinri and Taehyun's wedding party. He didn't change at all he's still the Yoo Kihyun I first met. Yes we talked to each other that's why I'm still hoping he's coming back to me. Then month have passed since the wedding but he didn't contact me at all that's the same reason why I didn't find another apartment cause I'm hoping he'll visit me.

Even tho he didn't contact me I'm glad I still seen him again and the boys. I had a chance to talk with them. Hyungwon is a president/CEO of a game programming company and Shannon and him are still dating he said they're planning to get married. Wonho is a producer. Changkyun is also a producer and he has his own crew and studio together with Jooheon. Minhyuk is a veterinarian and has his own pet center. Shownu is now living at States. Kihyun is now a CEO of a clothing brand company.

"Where's the baby by the way??" I asked them then someone knock on the door. It was the nurse.

"Here's your baby" the nurse said

"Aww...he's so cute" Shin Hye said.

"What's his name??" Hongbin asked.

"Siyeon" Shin Hye stated.

I was looking forward to the day that Kihyun and I will get married and we will have our own family like what he told me.

[Flashback]

Kihyun and I are laying on his bed after cuddling. Graduation is coming and we don't have plan yet.

"babe we're going to graduate soon what will happen to us?" he suddenly asked.

"you want us to break up??" I asked looking up at him. "no, I want to be with you forever" I said hugging him tighter.

"we're not breaking up okay? I will never let you go. We will get married and we will have our own babies" Kihyun said planting a kiss on my head

"Babies? Not just one? How many???" I asked

"as many as I want to....as long as you can have babies" Kihyun jokingly said

"just say that it will depends on how many times you'll get horny after we get married" I laugh.

"too bad I cannot wait for us to get married, I'm already horny" he said

"i didn't do anything yet" I said

"umm...your legs keeps on rubbing against my dick...so let's make some babies" he said before hovering on top of me.

"I love you babe" Kihyun said before giving me a peck on my lips

[END OF FLASHBACK]

The next morning I received a letter from my mother that they say she wrote it before she died. It was a letter telling me about the resort and hotel we owned at Busan that my aunt been handling since my parents died.

Jin Hee,
       Congratulations! You finally graduated!! We haven't told you about this but remember the resort where we always stay during your vacation??? That's ours....so once you graduated I want you to be the one who handle it for me.

Love;           
Mama & Papa

That was the letter that my aunt sent me and telling me that my mother wrote it. Well if that's true....shit! I've gotta move out of this apartment which is I don't like cause I'm sure I'm going to leave Seoul and which is I don't like either cause I have my life here.

To: Aunt
      I don't know....but I'll think about it Aunt...sorry..

I lay on the bed and I feel really dizzy right now. I don't know if its because of that letter or I'm literally feeling. I stood up and went to the kitchen to get some water to drink. Then I notice Hershey as sitting near the door and she has her leash in front of her. Which means she wanted to go somewhere. I walk towards her and kneel in front of her. Petting her head.

"Alright we'll go...I'll just get my things.", I told her and went back to my bedroom to get my things. Once I went back at her I grabbed her leash making her wiggle her tail excitedly. I attach the leash on her collar and went outside with her locking my apartment.

She really likes to be in the cafe. And what's really make me brought her there is that she likes to play with the costumers. She's even helping us in the cafe. Once we arrived inside the cafe. I remove her leash and let her walk around the cafe.

"Where's Hershey?" I asked one of our workers. And she pointed somewhere. I look over where she's pointing and saw Hershey with a guy with a blonde hair.

"Hershey" I called her and she looked at me. Her tail was waggling and she's barking excitedly. The guy with her turned around. Shit! She still recognized him after years.

“Jin Hee!” he said and waved at me.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

564 57 22
↷BOMI found the perfect escape after so long, acquired the perfect life due to her hard work and met the perfect boy, who was made to be hers ↷SUNGH...
36.1K 1.5K 32
Maybe, it wasn't too fast, or maybe it was. What actually had him pinned on you? Both you and him clearly wasn't expecting it. --- Last update : 2020...
6.2K 187 7
Wonyoung being her lonely self having only one friend. Suddenly get 6 other friends. But if two of them fall in love with her, then what? Which sid...
15.9K 601 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...